+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Hearts and an Emptied Revolver. (HER)

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hearts and an Emptied Revolver. (HER)

You are so totally welcome......I liked the story and I was fixing up my sig so I decided to attach it to my sig......anytime I am glad to promote such genis work.

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

update: I'm going to have to kill my little brother... he hid my files on me... and so I can't post them because they are in hiding on this computer somewhere unless he deleted them... then I might have to kill him...

so please wait just a little longer. (sorry bout the trouble)

... and join my rebellion against time.

Thanks

lol....thats okay they are probably hidden search the comp for them.......you a search for files.....you will probably find it....or you can just beat it out of your brother where he hid it which ever one you choose lol.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

that is ok we can wait but not longer if you didn't find your files then see what your brother like , like chocolate and give him some i am sure he will give you your files ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

apparently they got deleted somehow... I'm kinda freaking right now but I'll do my best to rewrite them the same or better... something like this always happens. GAH...

Thanks

Ok so I just realised that I double posted basically the same thing on accident and the chances of a mod removing it for me are slim to none. Instead, I've decided to turn this into an appreciatory post to everyone who's following the story. Although I must say I'm sorry I've been and will be busy with doctors for a little while so I'll post when I can.
    Last edited by Corvus; Jul 02, 2008 at 09:50 AM.

Thanks

NOTE: I've changed the color of the girl with pruple eye's speaking color because black is too easy to miss.

You wont find me that way. The woman's voice was taunting and had a hint of laughter behind it. The poor boy had been flailing about wildly darting about stumbling over objects he didn't know were in the room. Suddenly the boy stopped, his breath immediately slowed and he wasn't flailing. It seemed that he was relying on all of his other senses a matured tactic but still she knew it was useless. "In this chamber, nothing is as it seems." She said from a wall behind him.

I know... The boy's voice was different then she'd expected and he was looking right at her. His eyes were black with three white pupils that would spin clockwise and back pausing then repeating the cycle over again. He'd awakened but how. It was impossible for someone to slide into it so easily and never had anyone done it this early. Scared she melded back into the wall and tried to distance herself from him as quickly and as far as possible. She was surprised to be facing him again this time with a firm clasp against her throat. Shockingly he pulled her lips to his and forced a kiss from her then fell limply to the floor. Was he tired or... In an answer to her unfinished thought a thunderous crack and light flooding the room announced an unexpected but not unwelcomed visitor.

Cedric Longfellow. At least that's who he was when he was alive. Now it was difficult to know who he was. Except that he was powerful and her knight. "I'm sorry to intrude your highness but that boy had no right." From the look in Cedric's eyes, the boys punishment would be more like torture. She almost felt sad for the boy lying at her feet. Almost. Then she raised a hand to her lips and smiled.

Mikael stood up and looked around the room. The strange girl from before was staring at him with an impossible look on her face and He saw another stranger and the light was back. He suddenly became excited if only to be out of the darkness. "Did I catch you!?" The look on her face turned from shock to amusement.

" In a matter of speking yes but you still have much to learn my prince." Mikael felt as if more then ever he didn't understand a thing. He felt a falling sensation again but this time he didn't meet the floor he was sure that the girl with purple eyes had caught him. She'd said something about not being allowed to fall and everything went blank.

"PRINCE!?" Cedric's voice was almost fury except he seldom showed any emotion. "Your father would be furious if he knew you went around calling every amount of scum..."
    "Careful Cedric you border on high treason."
    "You can't be serious look at him Aria!"
    "I have, I didn't expect it either but look at his eyes they have the mark of Fate. According to prophecy he is my prince."

"I will deliver the message personally..." he said letting the eyelid fall.

Thanks

That was good chapter of the story excellent.....keep on writing more I enjoy it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast