+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Help?

Newbie MariaX is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Help?

Thanks for the support!

I am 23 years old, and I have a LOT of free time and I desperately want to be dedicated to something since I dont have something to look forward to. How do I do my research correctly? And yes I wrote short stories when I was 16 but they ended up being sucky and cliche. There was one story I enjoyed about two boys having a journey together in a land full with history and magic but I lost everything and all these years later there are a lot of stories that looked like mine. So I gave up on that.

Thanks

And yes I welcome every critisism and support because that will help me go through with this.

Newbie RazorCraft is off to a good start RazorCraft's Avatar
    Thanks

It's so hard to find something that hasn't already been done in this day and age.

Perhaps something involving reincarnation? For instance, everyone is reincarnated, upon death, into a new body. Most people cannot remember their past lives, however, this one girl does, and she remembers her previous lives each time she is reincarnated. She finds herself meeting with the same people (only they've been reincarnated, though she can recognize them; they don't remember) and leading similar lives that always end in some tragedy, perhaps where her loved one dies (and many of the people involved in the drama die) in the end, and she takes her own life ala Romeo and Juliet.

So she gets fed up with it and seeks a way to change her destiny, but the reincarnated people and events follow her as she seeks the source of the reincarnation and goes on some sort of religious/supernatural adventure in order to stop it and free everyone from feeling the same pain over and over again for all eternity.

There's a unique story somewhere in there. What do you think?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

this is the place for fan fics which includes manga so i think its cool that you can do it here i am not a mod but thats how it would usually go since there is no place for making a manga. the mods here would say the same if they were not busy with other things. and i like the idea it sounds like its gonna be a really dramatic manga which is cool.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

Thanks guys! I will do my best and see what I will come up with. Razor.. The story would be cool about reincarnation, but my problem is thag I personally dont believe in that im going to search more about it first because I dont know a lot about it myself

Thanks

One idea among many, Maria.

Admittedly, it is a unique concept.

I recently began (and am nearly finished) watching Asura's Wrath, which is a video game / anime thrown together. It's so unique in its combination of multiple religions and eras and genres churned into one wonderful stew; perhaps give it a look and you may find some inspiration for the truly unique!

Thanks

Thank you! I checked it out on wikipedia too. I'm going to start to watch it tonight. It's a video game and anime. But no manga right?

Thanks

If anything, the manga would come after the fact if there would ever be one.

But as far as I'm aware, there currently is no manga.

But the game itself more than expresses its wonderful uniqueness. I watched the 4 and a half hour video of all the cutscenes. That one had the best quality.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast