+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Highteckdudu review

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Highteckdudu review

I am so bored right now! Um. Lets see i have two up here at the moment! And i like showing my work, sometimes.I have a new one i will put up soon called 'Pokemon Switch'. Pokemon switch it about all the characters from Pokemon advanced (human caracters and pokemon too) And the heroes end up getting to gether with team Rocket. something cheesy like that!

There will be romance, and some fighting, this is kind of a more mature version of Pokemon. I stated this one like 4 yrs ago. and i still dont have alot on it. But I hope to complete it by the time I graduate, then it wont seem so childish to me. If you look in the fourums here the one would like most of you to pay attention to is Sagasaki! that one is the one that I have worked on the longest, and feel i have put most my effort in to. but the Strand of golden hair, is my newest and has better wording. That one wont be on for very long i might have tem delete it or something. I regret putting that one up. but oh well.

Um thank you to all who will read my work! very kind of you, but as i usually say, i wont hate you if you dont, its all about a time thing. And there is just a lot of wrighting.

um here is a crappy drawing of Trick and Jtnx from sagasaki, its just kindof how i imagined them.

I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Highteckdudu review

Remember to use the gallery if you want to show your drawings.

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Re: Highteckdudu review

No um these are the two characters form the fanfiction that I just put up there! so i thought i would put this up, should i take it down?
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

+ Reply to Thread