+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Human VS Robot

Newbie Rinkusu is off to a good start Rinkusu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Human VS Robot

*Keo looks at Akira*Lets walk around, Akira?
    *Sakura starts blushing*cool…..
    *Moruku laughed* You know what I mean
    *Akira looked at Keo* Yeah.. let’s go
    *Hatori starred at Sakura* Yeah…. C…cool.
    *Hatso walked over to a bench to sit down because this guy was tired*
    *Keo walked away with Akira and headed for the tuckshop*Want something to eat?
    *Sakura couldn’t look at Hatori*…….Yes….
    *Moruku followed him but as soon as they sat down the bell rang* Let’s go!
    *Akira was about to talk but the bell rang*Come, let’s get to class
    *Hatori helped Sakura up*There we go
    *Hatso walked back to class*
    *Keo took Akira to her class then went to his class*
    *Sakura got up*Thanks a lot for hanging out with me!
    *Moruku and Akira sat down next to each other *
    *Hatori smiled * No…Problem!!!!!!!!!
    *Hatso got to his class and took a seat near the window and was busy dreaming, this was the last week of school and then there was winter holidays*
    *Keo was also wondering about the winter holidays and what he would be doing and it could snow*
    *Sakura said goodbye and went to class, before the class started and she would be late*
    *Moruku was sitting in front of Hatori* So what were you and Sakura doing under the tree?
    *Hatori looked at Moruku *Nothing. *He smiled*
    *Akira was too busy thinking of Keo and didn’t notice that the bell rang
    *Moruku nudged Akira on the shoulder*Hello, Earth to Akira!!!!!!
    *Akira giggled, packed her bag and left to the next class*
    *Keo was busy wondering about Akira and couldn’t wait for tonight. He was on his way to room 22 for Science*
    *Hatso was worried about what if he’s mom said he cant go to Moruku but he has to go before she starts thinking he hates her*
    *Sakura couldn’t wait for the holidays, she just wanted school to end so she quickly went to class*
    *Akira was on her way to Technology in room 30 and on her way she saw Keo so she waved at him *
    *Moruku was on her way to class, she went in and sat down, she was thinking about Hatso*
    *Hatori was walking and thinking about Sakura and he accidentally bumped into Yuki, his enemy*
    Hey jokey LOSER!!!!
    *Yuki pushed Hatori away from him* Whatever you…dumb…ugly…er….*And he left
    *Hatori turned around and went to class*
    *Keo saw Akira and waved back at her and smiled as well to her*
    *Hatso saw that Moruku was in his class so he went up to her*Hey! You know there’s three days left until holidays.
    *Sakura by accident bumped into Yuki and dropped her books*Oh sorry…
    *Moruku smiled at Hatso*Yeah..
    *Yuki looked at Sakura * Whatever! Ugly!
    *Sakura slaps him*HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You don’t ever say that to me GEEK FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! *Sakura walks away immediately before she HITS him*
    *Hatso smiles at her* Well what are you doing because I can take a friend with me to the sea and
    wanted to take you.
    *Moruku smiled at Hatso* I’d love to, thanks Hatso *She gave him a hug*
    *Sakura was on her way then another guy stopped her, Shagoorai*Hey, I’m Shagoorai I saw what Yuki did he’s a real jerk you should just ignore him.
    *Sakura was shocked to see a different guy infront of her, and started blushing because this was the cutest guy she has seen and no offense to Hatori but this dude was nice*Er…no I am cool…thanks.
    My name is…Sakura. And nice to meet you Shagoorai.*Giving him an innocent smile*

借りな

Thanks

Okay we...I mean I will pick you up on Saturday and we will go.*Said while taking his books out*
    *Shagoorai smiled at Sakura*Yeah, nice to meet you Sakura, well see you around.
    I cant wait see you on Saturday, I hope we are still on for today?
    *Sakura quickly stopped Shagoorai*em….em…..em….I….never mind.*Slowly turned around*
    *Hatso looked at Moruku*Yes of course we are!
    *Shagoorai stopped Sakura* Um.. Sakura I was wondering if you want to go to the movies tonight with me and my parents?
    *Moruku smiled*I shall see you tonight then!
    *Sakura was shocked*Me? I mean you don’t actually know me at all.
    *Hatso smiled back*Sure see you tonight
    *The bell rang and Sakura was still looking at Shagoorai*
    *Shagoorai giggled at her* No, as friends I don’t want to take my other pals because my parents don’t like them.
    *Hatori was on his way to class and he saw Sakura talking to Shagoorai*
    *Sakura smiles*Yes, sure. What time must I be at the movies?
    *Shagoorai looked at her* NO, I will pick you up at 17:00, I will find out where you live, don’t worry! Okay we have to go to class now *Shagoorai gave her a friendly hug*
    *Hatori walked away sadly*I’m never talking to her again, I loved her! Oh well now it’s definitely over because of Shagoorai! *He walked away really sad*
    *Sakura smiled* Well see you tonight! *She went to the class before school ended*
    *Hatso saw Keo and went to him since he was in his next class*Yo dude, whats up? So how are you and Akira doing?
    Great! *He walked into the next class*
    *Moruku and Akira were walking to their last class for the day*I can’t wait for the holidays! Hatso is taking me to the sea!
    *Akira looked at her * With or without parents?, I know how you young ones get!!*She giggled*
    *Moruku looked at her*Of course with parents!
    *They walked passed Sakura, Moruku got the cd out of her bag*Sakura! Here’s the cd I wanted to give you!
    *Sakura came over and was very happy*Oh Cool! I love this band!
    *Hatso saw Moruku and quickly ran to her because he forgot to tell her something*
    *Moruku saw Hatso* Hello!
    *Hatso stopped infront of her*About the trip, Me, You and my sister are going and not my parents
    because you know my dad.
    *Moruku looked shocked*And your sister is…five?
    *Hatso laughs at her*NO!!! She is as old as us, but goes to a boarding school, and she is very cool and you two will get along very well.
    *Moruku smiled* Good cause if she was five I would KILL MYSELF!!!!!!!! , not to be mean but little
    kids annoy me!*She giggled*
    Oh yes and her name is Migeru. *He looked at everyone and saw Sakura*So Sakura what you
    doing here?!
    *She looks at him*Moruku called me, and don’t ask me that because I get angry quickly!
    *Moruku nudged Hatso’s shoulder* She’s our friend!
    Oh ya, I forgot! *Hatso started walking back to class*
    *Sakura looked still happy*Do you guys know Shagoorai?
    *Moruku and Akira simultaneously said *Yes!
    What do you think of him?
    *Moruku looked at Sakura*He is really cool, me and him have been close friends since…Hek I don’t remember!
    *Sakura looks down*He kinda asked me to go with him to the movies tonight.
    *Moruku smiled* You should go he is a really nice guy.
    Don’t worry I am going……*Suddenly the bell rang ran for after school*AH!!! I missed
    class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OH CRAP!! *Moruku looked worried*
    *Hatori walked past them and he saw Sakura so he walked right passed them all sad*
    *Sakura didn’t do anything, she was way more interested in Shagoorai*

借りな

Thanks

*Hatori quickly called Moruku to come and chat about something*
    *Moruku came * Yes?
    I don’t like Sakura any more because Shagoorai wants to go out with her so……… I’m moving
    to boarding school , I think at least I’ll find a girlfriend and start over.
    *Moruku looked at Hatori * don’t go, you are my best friend!!!!!!!
    *Hatori looked at the ground* I must, all the girls that like me or I like them are occupied!
    *Moruku looked at him* Come o Hati…….
    I must go..
    Just because you don’t have a girlfriend?
    No, because I haven’t had a girlfriend for 5 years now!
    Okay…*Moruku went back to Sakura*Um… Sakura, What do you think of Hatori?
    *Sakura looked down*I think of him as a friend, he isn’t the dating type for me.*Sakura looked
    around while talking*
    Oh well, he…he…….he’s leaving to go to boarding school because…..because*Moruku left*
    *Sakura looks at Moruku*Oh well I cant do anything, I am not good at telling people to stay.
    *Moruku got angry* YOU ARE SUPER DUMB!!!! YOU DON’T GET IT DO YOU? HE LOVED
    YOU BUT YOU HAD TO GO HOOK UP WITH “SHAGOORAI” NOW MY FRIEND IS LEAVING AND ANY WAY I HOPE THAT SHAGOORAI USES YOU LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES! AND DON’T SAY THAT YOU NEVER KNEW HATORI LIKED YOU HE MADE IT LOUD AND CLEAR!! I WISH HE LEFT YOU TO DIE WHEN THE BULLDOG ATTACKED YOU; YOU ARE STANDING HERE BECAUSE OF HIM!! UUUUUUGGGHH!
    *Sakura lifted her fist with lots of anger and hit her in the stomach*FIRST OF ALL YOU LOSER I
    NEVER LIKED HATORI ANY WAY AND DON’T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT SHAGOORAI LIKE THAT, I MAY NOT KNOW HIM BUT I CAN SEE HE IS A DAMN GOOD GUY, BUT THEN AGAIN, YOU ONLY DATE HATSO AND HE IS THE BIG LOSER AROUND HERE, AND I DON’T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT HATSO!! *She shoved the cd in Moruku’s arms* AND YOU KNOW WHAT, I HOPE THAT HATSO USES YOU, YOU DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!
    *Moruku took Sakura and shoved her on the ground* EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!????????? MS.UGLY PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN TAKE YOUR SHAGOORAI AND SHOVE HIM WHERE THE SUN DOESN’T SHINE…… OR SHOULD I SAY UP YOUR FAT BUTT!!
    AND YOU KNOW WHAT AT LEAST I DON’T HIT TEACHERS!!!!!!!!! AND PIG? UM…WELL YOU JUST QUOTED WHAT YOU ARE A BIG FAT UGLY REPULSIVE PIG!!!!! AND HATSO WONT USE ME BECAUSE HE IS A TRUSTWORTHY PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!
    *Sakura kicked Moruku in the stomach and pulled her to the ground*THE ONLY REASON WHY I HIT TEACHERS IS BECAUSE THEY GAVE US DETENTION FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE DUMBEST PERSON EVER AND BETTER YET A RETARDED CHILD SO DON’T EVER TALK NONSENSE WITH ME, YOU DON’T KNOW ME AND I AM NOT YOUR PLAY MATE, I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY!!!!!!!!!!! OH YOU DON’T LIKE THE NAME PIG? THEN COW SUITES YOU MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!!!
    *Sakura picked her up by the collar and shoved her to the ground again*
    *Moruku neatly picked herself up went up to Sakura pushed her to the wall hit her in the face, Sakura pushed her away, they were both standing ready to go at each other then Shagoorai, Keo and Hatso appeared along with a huge group of kids who came to watch the fight *
    *Hatso quickly pulled Moruku away*
    *Shagoorai pulled Sakura away*
    *Keo went to stand in the middle*
    *Sakura was really angry*
    *Moruku pulled out of Hatso’s arms*
    *Hatso quickly caught her again and held her tighter*
    *Moruku got angry*LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEE EEEEE YYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*Sakura tried to get free but couldn’t*COW!!
    LOOK WHO’S TALKING!

借りな

Thanks

*Shagoorai pulled Sakura to an empty corridor and tried to calm her down*
    *Hatso let her go*
    *Sakura once free ran back to Moruku*COME FIGHT ME!!!!
    *Moruku ran up to her* SO YOU CAME TO HAVE YOUR HUGE ASS WIPPED AGAIN?
    YOU REALLY DO MAKE ME ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Hatso quickly came with Keo to pull Moruku away*
    OH DO I ? YOU DON’T MAKE ME ANGRY YOUR BIG FAT ATTITUDE MAKES ME ANGRY YOUR LOOKS ARE JUST A BONUS!
    *Shagoorai pulled Sakura back to the corridor*
    *Keo and Hatso took Moruku to an empty class room and locked the door and let her go, Keo stood by the door and Hatso by her*
    *Moruku began to cry because of all the anger*I hate her!!!!!!!!
    *Hatso took her in his arms*It’s over now.
    *Moruku calmed down a bit*
    *Shagoorai took Sakura to an empty class and locked her inside and held her tight* How did this fight start?
    *Hatso looked at Moruku*How did all this start?
    *Sakura looks at Shagoorai*LONG STORY.
    *Moruku looked at Hatso*Long story short: Hatori is leaving because of her, I think I overreacted but she deserved it.
    *Hatso looked sad*He is leaving, because of her? I thought she was a sweet girl, AND INNOCENT?
    *Sakura sat down*Can we go please?
    *Moruku sat down*NO she isn’t she made him leave, he made it sooooo obvious that he liked her but she made him feel bad now my best pal is gone!
    *Shagoorai gave Sakura a hug * Don’t worry everything will be fine! , and yes we can go!
    *Sakura slowly got up and walked out the class*
    *Hatso let Moruku go*I think we can go, just don’t fight again.
    *Moruku nodded*Okay I wont.
    *Shagoorai opened the door and let Sakura go*
    *Sakura walked through the corridor towards Moruku to get her bag*
    *Moruku saw Sakura but she ignored her*
    *Sakura also saw her and ignored her*
    *Hatso walked with Keo by Moruku’s side*
    *Akira was still standing in the corridor thinking*WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?
    *Moruku grabbed her bag and left for home, Akira came with her*
    *Sakura headed for home and got ready for her date*
    *Keo was staying over at Hatso’s place so they got ready for the dates together*
    *Moruku and Akira got ready for their dates together*
    *Shagoorai went to go pick up Sakura for their date*
    *Sakura heard that Shagoorai was here so she locked up the house and went to the car*
    *Keo and Hatso went to go and pick Akira and Moruku up*
    *Shagoorai was holding Red Roses behind his back*Here you are!*He gave her the roses, then he noticed how she looked * YOU……..look… beautiful, I like your dress!
    *Akira and Moruku went to the car as soon as they heard that Hatso and Keo have come*Hello boys!*They said simultaneously*
    *Sakura took the flowers and smiled*Thanks, and the dress, well its just a dress.
    *Keo and Hatso look at their dates and say at the same time* Come in you, cute thing….
    *Keo and Hatso smile and open the doors for them*Come in my lady…
    *Shagoorai smiled*Just a dress? MY FOOT! You look absolutely gorgeous.
    *Moruku and Akira climbed into the car*Why thank you…
    *Keo and Hatso climbed in and quickly drove to the movies*
    *Sakura got into the car*
    *Shagoorai got into the car*Lets go!
    *Keo and the rest finally arrive at the movies to take the girls out*
    *Sakura looked at Shagoorai*Where are your parents?

借りな

Thanks

The girls went to the little girls room*We will be back.
    *Shagoorai rubs back of his head*I just used that as an excuse to see you, I hope you aren’t mad.
    *Sakura sat back*No, not at all.
    *The lights in the movie theatre were still on, Keo and Hatso walked in and took their seats and waited for the girls to come back*
    *The girls went into the movie theatre and sat down next to their dates*
    *Shagoorai and Sakura arrived at the movie theatre*Okay remember our seat numbers: c16 and c15.
    *Sakura went in and called Shagoorai*Hey, here’s our seats,c16 and…*She looks up and sees Moruku*
    *Moruku saw Sakura*Oh no, the PIG has arrived!
    Don’t start with your nonsense!
    *Moruku stood up*Come Hatso lets go!
    *Sakura walked infront of Moruku*Going somewhere?!
    Yeah you see…… I have a problem being around UGLY GEEKFACES!!!!!
    OH YA JUST WHY DON’T YOU BUGGA OFF, I WONT CARE BUT UNLIKE THIS COW I AM STARRING AT, I DON’T RUN AWAY FROM FIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!
    *Hatso really got worried now*
    *Moruku got mad*I DON’T RUN AWAY FROM FIGHTS I JUST HAVE ENOUGH RESPECT NOT TO EMBARRASS MY DATE! Now if you would move out of the way.
    *Shagoorai pulled Sakura to her seat*Let them go.
    *Sakura stood up*Sorry, she is not gonna get away like this, for starting the fight at school.*She looks at Shagoorai*Sorry that I ruined your night but I have to go before she makes me really angry.
    *Moruku walked out and Akira followed her*
    *Shagoorai followed Sakura*
    *Sakura went outside away from Moruku and her gang and took a seat away from them on a bench*
    *Keo and Hatso just followed the girls*
    *Shagoorai followed Sakura and sat down next to her* Just ignore her, I know what she’s like, she will get over it soon.
    *Moruku went into the next cinema and sat down, Akira sat down next to her*
    *Sakura looks at Shagoorai *She says you use girls…
    *Keo and Hatso followed and took a seat as well*
    *Shagoorai looked at Sakura* That was a long time ago before I met you…Moruku is saying that just to make you upset, trust me...I PROMISE I WILL NEVER USE YOU, even if we don’t end up dating I will never use you as a friend.
    *Sakura looks deep in his eyes*Are you sure? You know never judge a book by its cover that’s what I always say… but this… a long time ago can still be now…
    *Shagoorai looked down*If you don’t trust me its fine… a long time ago was last year when I was feeling all “cool” and stuff if I was still like that I wouldn’t even talk to you!
    *Sakura moves a bit closer*No, I always trust guys…If you say its over then it is…
    *Shagoorai looked at her*No it’s not over in fact… Sakura will you go out with me?
    *Sakura was a bit shocked and nervous, but couldn’t say no to this guy*….Yes!!!!!!!
    *Shagoorai gave Sakura a kiss on the cheek* I’m glad then.
    *Moruku turned to Hatso*I’m sorry that I did that, I was just mad!
    *Hatso smiled*No its okay, It’s not your fault, it is actually Sakura’s fault and I hate her for what she did.*Looking all angry*
    *Sakura looked at Shagoorai *Ya….me too…
    *Moruku looked at Hatso*No don’t be mad at her, it is my fault that I trusted her from the beginning.
    *Shagoorai stood up and helped Sakura up*Let’s rather go eat out, you know, get to know each other better.
    *Sakura got up*Yes, that’s a good idea, I really wanna get to know you more!*She followed him*
    *Hatso looks at Moruku*No, don’t blame yourself! It isn’t your fault, everyone thought she was sweet and we just misjudged her that’s all…

借りな

Newbie Elocinixcz123 is off to a good start Elocinixcz123's Avatar
    Thanks

woah!.. just when I thought that their beginning to be friends.. hahah.. maybe just my imagination.. n_n

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Elocinixcz123 For This Useful Post:

Rinkusu (Nov 16, 2008)

Thanks

*Shagoorai let Sakura climb into the car* Come on in!
    *Moruku smiled at Hatso* Yeah…I guess so…
    *Akira rested her head on Keo’s shoulder *
    *Sakura climbed into the car*
    *Keo looked at Akira*Are you tired?
    *Hatso carried on watching the movie*
    *Akira smiled at Keo*No, I just wanted to rest my head on my handsome boyfriends shoulder
    *Shagoorai drove up to a restaurant*You may come out now, I will go get us a table.
    *Moruku carried on watching the movie*
    *Keo smiled* And you are the best girlfriend I have ever had…
    *Sakura got out and followed him*
    *Akira rested her head again*
    *Shagoorai got them a table and lead Sakura to it and pulled out a chair for her*
    *Sakura sat down and pulled the chair in*Thanks
    *Keo put his head on Akira*What a nice night…
    *Shagoorai ordered for them* A chocolate Sundae please, with two straws!
    *Akira smiled*Yeah….
    *The waiter came to their table with the chocolate sundae*Enjoy it
    *Shagoorai put the two straws in and took a sip*That’s weird this tastes like COFFEE!! *Before he could finish his sentence he turned into a tiger!*
    *Sakura remembered that she couldn’t drink*YOU..TIGER?????????????? Oh…okay…Wanna know a secret?
    *Shagoorai couldn’t talk*Roar….
    *Sakura was nervous*I am a…ro…rob…robot
    *The waiter, known as Sakura’s master was watching just incase something happened*
    *Shagoorai lead her out of the restaurant*Roar…..
    *The waiter saw and followed them*
    *Sakura followed the tiger* em… I kinda have a master and don’t have any feelings and my master is very protective of me…
    *The tiger walked to the car and he wanted Sakura to open the door for him*Roar.
    *Sakura opened the door and just while opening her master came to her*Don’t go!!!!!!!
    *Sakura turned around*master?????
    *Shagoorai got in the car, SOMEHOW closed the door and all of a sudden POOF! He was back to normal*Luckily I have spare clothes under the seat.
    *Sakura ran to her master*Why did you come out? You are my master and that will be forever..
    *Akito her master, hugged Sakura*I hope that you wont disobey me?
    *Shagoorai quickly put on clothes and was looking at them, he climbed out of the car…*Um…Sakura...
    *Sakura looked at Shagoorai*This is my master, Akito, he looks after me.*She looks at Akito*Is it okay if Shagoorai and me date?
    *Akito looks at both of them*
    *Shagoorai pulled Sakura to his side*….Sakura…If you have no feelings……. Does that mean you don’t really like me?
    *Akito pulls Sakura back*Yes she doesn’t have feelings, her feelings are only anger, she doesn’t understand the word love.
    *Sakura looks at Shagoorai*What is love?
    *Shagoorai was a bit upset*I can make her understand……. Akito can we please date?
    *Akito looks at Sakura*You see, for her safety she did home schooling and this dating, I cant allow, it’s the only way she will be safe. Sorry… That’s another reason why she fought with Moruku, she wont know what she is doing…*Looks sad at Sakura but knows this is for the best*
    *Shagoorai went on his knees*Please! I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!! I will make sure she is safe at school and I will make sure she doesn’t hurt anyone, PLEASE AKITO!!!
    *Akito took Sakura by the hand*I will allow you to be friends ONLY, I will not lose my, my, sister, look after her at school, she means a lot to me…*He hugs Sakura and cries*I don’t wanna lose her, that’s why you cant date, sorry…
    *Sakura hugs back*Brother!!!!!!!! You make me angry!!!!!!

借りな

Thanks

That’s your feelings….
    *Shagoorai walked away*I will look after her at school, but I want to be more…. You won’t lose her, Please!!!*Shagoorai turned around again*
    *Akito was angry*NO! You will only be friends, if I find out that you are dating… you will be sorry. Don’t tell anyone about what she really is either!!!! I already lost my… mom, because she fell in love… it destroyed her…but I cant let that happen to Sakura, no matter what! Understood!?
    *Shagoorai took Sakura’s hand*Okay we will be friends… but if it goes well….can I date her then?????????
    Don’t make me even angrier. NO DATING EVER!
    *Sakura let go of Shagoorai and repeated what Akito said*NO DATING EVER!*She starts laughing and goes to Akito*Can we please go home?
    *Sakura looked at Shagoorai*See ya tomorrow
    *Akito looks at Shagoorai*Sakura never lies to me, she tells me everything that happens everyday.
    *Shagoorai was a bit sad*Okay see you tomorrow. *Shagoorai walked away climbed into his car and rode off to his house*
    *Akito looked at Sakura*Switch off!
    *Sakura switches off and falls down*
    *Akito takes her in his arms and takes her home and erases her memory of love that he thought she might have*
    *Sakura’s memory was erased and was put to her bed to sleep until Akito told her to wake up again*
    *Akito finished and went to bed*
    *Keo and Hatso took the girls home and went home and fell asleep, Keo was sleeping over by Hatso*
    *Akira was sleeping over at Moruku’s house so they first talked about what a great date they had then Moruku fed her cat and they went to bed*
    *Shagoorai stayed up the whole night thinking of Sakura*
    *Keo and Hatso woke up and got ready and left for school*
    *Migeru, Hatso’s sister woke up, she wasn’t staying by her parents but alone. She got ready and left*
    *Akito woke up and went to Sakura*Awake my sister!
    *Sakura woke up and got up and got ready for school*
    *Akito dropped Sakura off and went to his boarding school*
    *Sakura went out and walked around the school corridors*
    *Shagoorai got ready for school and when he arrived he saw Sakura so he walked up to Sakura*Hello Sakura..
    *Moruku and Akira got ready and went to school*
    *Chobitsu followed them and saw Shagoorai and secretly creeped up behind him and followed him*
    *Sakura looks at Shagoorai*Hey Shagoorai, how was your night?
    *Akito was walking to class when he bumped into a girl*
    *Migeru dropped her books and looked at Akito*Oh sorry.
    *Akito smiles*No, its fine
    *Akito helped her pick up her books and walked away, he couldn’t dare fall in love now*
    *Shagoorai looked at her* Um…….. you should know….I was with you on our date………before your master came*He whispered so no one could hear*
    *Moruku and Akira were walking around*
    *Sakura was confused*master was at home last night with me. I wasn’t on a date, I was at home.
    *Akito went to his class and took a seat, he could sense Shagoorai was with Sakura at the moment, but he had to wait till after school when he goes picks her up*
    *Shagoorai remembered what Akito said FRIENDS ONLY!!*I was just teasing you, my night was fine..
    *Chobitsu was still following them*
    *Sakura looked around*A cat!! Look it’s a cat!!! *Sakura walks up to it*
    *Chobitsu showed Sakura her claws and hissed*

借りな

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast