+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Human VS Robot

Newbie Rinkusu is off to a good start Rinkusu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Human VS Robot

*Sakura got angry and started chasing the cat*Come back and fight like a CAT!!!!!!!!
    *Shagoorai pulled Sakura back*It’s just a cat…. It won’t do anything! *Shagoorai picked Chobitsu up and cuddled her*See?
    *Sakura pulled a mean face*A cat… cats aren’t CUDDLEY!!!
    *Sakura ran into a bathroom*
    *Chobitsu walked behind a corner and all of a sudden here appears a naked girl, Chobitsu! She quickly got some clothes in the sports room then she walked over to Shagoorai*Shagoorai!
    *Shagoorai saw Chobitsu and walked to her*What are you doing here?
    Long story short: The Lions are starting fights with the leopards in Cat Kingdom !!!!!!!!
    *Shagoorai, The ruler of Cat Kingdom quickly grabbed a cup of coffee in the cafeteria and poof! There was a TIGER! Chobitsu also transformed back*Let’s go!
    *They left and went through the woods into Cat Kingdom*
    *Sakura walked out of the bathroom and saw Moruku so she went up to her*COME AND FIGHT ME PLEASE!!!!!!
    *Moruku starred at her*WHY PLEASE?????
    *Sakura stopped and was blank*BECAUSE I NEED A FIGHT!!!!!!!!
    *Akira was just starring at them*
    *Moruku fixed her hair*BUT I DON’T!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *Sakura went closer to Moruku*YOU CHICKEN, SCARED YOU ARE GONNA LOSE, AGAIN!!!!!!!!
    *Moruku got angry*YOU ARE GOING CRAZY AND YOU ARE IMAGINIING THINGS CAUSE LAST TIME I BEAT YOUR DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DON’T TALK BULL SHIT WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!! I BEAT YOU!!!!!!! *Sakura went for Moruku and pushed her to the ground*I WILL BEAT YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
    *Moruku stood up and took Sakura by her hair and pushed her against the wall*NO I BEAT YOU AND YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS FULL OF POOP NOT BULL POOP BUT ELEPHANT BULL POOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
    *Sakura pushed her away and grabbed her by the neck and picked her up a bit*I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *Akito could sense something is happening with Sakura so he rushed out of class with out a word*
    *Moruku kicked her in the stomach and grabbed her by the skin and some came off*MY WORD! IS THAT METAL…..YOU’RE A ROBOT!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH………. WELL NOW I HAVE A NEW NAME FOR YOU FFFFFFFFRRRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! !!!!!
    *A bunch of kids heard and came to see*
    *Sakura was angry*WHAT A NICE NAME FOR ME, I LIKE IT, COW POOP FACE MORTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *Sakura walked a bit back and saw a bunch of kids coming*HEY EVERYONE LOOK, I AM A ROBOT!!*She shows everyone. She heads for Moruku again*I LIKE BEING A ROBOT!!!!!!! STUPID MORTAL!!!!!!!!!!
    *All of a sudden Shagoorai appears and grabs Sakura and locks her in the class again*
    *Akito arrives and goes inside and finds a group of kids by the one end, he can sense Sakura and goes into a class room and finds her*
    *Sakura sees Akito*
    *Shagoorai noticed Akito*Thank goodness! I had to quickly go somewhere, Sakura and Moruku had a fight! I am sorry I couldn’t be here I HAD to go somewhere!
    *Akito grabbed Sakura and took her out of the class*
    *The bunch of kids started to shout*FREAK!! FREAK!! FREAK!!….
    *Shagoorai followed them out of the class*
    *Akito really got angry, he let go of Sakura and took out a…SWORD*IF YOU LITTLE RASCALS DON’T SHUT UP*Picking his sword up*I WILL KILL EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU, INCLUDING*points at Moruku*YOU!!!!
    *Akito picks Sakura up*Switch off
    *Sakura switches off*
    *Akito takes her out and puts her in the car*
    *The kids didn’t even make a sound*

借りな

Thanks

*Shagoorai followed them*Akito! I am sorry, I really couldn’t be here!
    *Akito put Sakura in the car and looks at Shagoorai*LEAVE US! NEVER TALK TO SAKURA AGAIN, SHE ISN’T COMING BACK TILL…I DO SOMETHING BOUT MORUKU!!!!!!!!!
    *Shagoorai walked back and went to Moruku*You better watch out, I think Sakura’s brother/master wants to kill you!!
    *He ran back to Akito*WAIT, YOU DON’T SERIOUSLY THINK ITS MY FAULT DO YOU?
    *Moruku was confused*
    *Akito looked at Shagoorai*I didn’t say its your fault, but this place isn’t for her at the moment.
    *Keo saw what happened and thought of something, something he knew, so he quickly ran to Akito*Akito!!!
    *Shagoorai saw Keo but he just carried on*Then please don’t take her away from me!!!!!!!
    *Akito saw Keo*This is for her own good.
    *Keo came up to Akito*I have to talk to you, Akito. I can help you.
    *Akito was confused*
    *Shagoorai saw an empty cup of coffee on the ground so he picked it up and licked up what was left, He turned into a tiger and pounced onto Akito*ROAR!
    *Keo quickly pulled the tiger away*Shagoorai, don’t do this…
    *Akito got up*Stupid fool, do you want Sakura to die? Well this is for the best!!!!!!
    *Akito started to get into the car*
    *Shagoorai ran off*
    *Moruku walked outside to Akito*If you want to kill me GO AHEAD!!!!!!!! I am not scared of a robots brother!
    *Keo looked at Akito*What now?
    *Akito ignored her*I will get you back, Keo get in the car, that’s if you can help her? And I wanna hear what you wanna tell me.
    *Keo got into the car*I can…the news are good…
    *Akira walked outside and saw Keo talking to Akito*Keo! Not you PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO HELP HIM!!!!*Akira almost started to cry*
    *Keo looked at Akira*Sorry…
    *Akito started the car*
    *Akira started to cry*I cant believe you fooled me!
    *Moruku hugged Akira* Everything will be all right!
    *Akito drove out and drove to his place*
    *Hatso quickly ran out to go and comfort the girls*
    *Moruku hugged Hatso*Are you….. are you.. are you one of them too?
    *Hatso started laughing*No, I am not one of them.
    *Moruku smiled* Thank goodness.
    *Akira sat down on the ground and was so sad and silent*
    *Hatso sat down by Akira and hugged her*Is Keo a…robot?
    *Moruku sat down on the other side*
    *Akira almost began to cry again*YES!
    *Akito, Keo and Sakura arrived by the house*
    *Akito took Sakura and took her inside into the observation room*You better say something good!
    *Keo looked at Akito*I am a robot as well…I can help you out if you want…
    *Akito looked shocked*You a robot? That’s impossible… prove it!
    *Keo pulled his jacket off and his arm was made out of metal*Happy? I can take her with me to school tomorrow… she will be fine with me, I wont leave her like Shagoorai did! I feel the same as Sakura, I also had a sister…
    *Hatso stood up*What are we gonna do?
    *Moruku thought for a while*I think we must just enjoy our holiday first, then we can do something about these robots!
    *All of a sudden Ms. Pontshinatshu comes outside all angry*These robots! These robots! You mean us robots and you are not going to do anything about us!
    *The principle stood by Ms. Pontshinatshu*Watch out kids YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE IS COMING TRUE!
    *Akito looked at Keo*I will…trust you, because you one of us and because I am a robot as well

借りな

Thanks

yes I know, you are the king robot*Keo looks at Sakura*Lets fix her up.
    *Keo took Sakura and fixed her up and then fell asleep because he was tired*
    *Akito took Sakura and put her in her bed*
    *Akito got back in the car and headed for his school to get Migeru and the other robots, he knew Migeru was a robot*
    *He arrived by the school and headed for the robot army*Migeru!
    *Migeru quickly came*Yes?
    Bring the robot army
    *Migeru was shocked*How did you know I was a robot?
    *Akito smiled*I have ways. There is going to be an attack against the humans, gather all the robots and meet me in the park at dawn.
    *Akito headed for his car and drove to Sakura’s school to go and get the other robots*
    *Hatso was shocked*
    *Moruku was shocked* You cant do anything to us, we will tell the police!
    *The principle laughed* Yeah like the robot police would care!!
    *Hatso was not scared*I am so scared! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *Akito arrived at the school and went to get everyone else*
    *Moruku turned around because she heard the startling noise of a car engine and then she noticed it was the robot leader, Akito*Hatso, we’ve got company!
    *Hatso turned around and saw Akito*
    *Akito came out of the car and took his sword out and walked towards Moruku, Hatso and the teachers*
    *Akira held her head up high*Here comes the leader of the Loser squad!
    *Moruku wasn’t startled at all she stood and looked towards him*
    *The teacher and principle immediately went to Akito’s side*Hello Master.
    *Akito went to them*Whatever.*He looks at the humans* What are you stupid mortals doing here!?
    *Moruku looked at him*Stupid mortals? EXCUSE ME But mortals are the ones who created you DUMB ROBOTS and I have to tell you I hate the person that invented you guys!!!!!!!
    *Akito took out his sword and put it against Moruku’s neck*ONE MORE WORD AND THIS SWORD WILL BE IN YOU!!
    *Migeru was looking for Akito and went to Hatso’s school*
    *She got there and saw him so she went to him*Master!
    *Hatso was shocked*Migeru!?
    *Moruku made a joke*So me and her must get along nicely??, AS IF!!! I can’t believe your sister is one of them!
    *Hatso was still shocked*Migeru, why? You cant be one of them!!!
    *Migeru pulled an evil smile*Why not?, I am a robot and here to defeat you!!
    *Akito starts laughing*Humans will lose!!!!!!!
    *Moruku hugged Hatso*Will you be okay?
    *Hatso looks at Migeru*…yes…we will destroy you, and you too, sis…
    *Migeru looked sad*YOU WILL NOT GET TO ME!!
    *Moruku whispered into Hatso’s ear*Are you sure that you want to say that to your sister?
    *Hatso turned around and walked away sadly*
    HEY STOP!!*Migeru ran to him, and was about to hit him*
    *Hatso turned around, and immediately hugged her and started crying*
    *Migeru hugged back and started having mixed feelings*…
    *Akito gets shocked and runs and pulls Migeru away from Hatso*
    *Moruku comforted Hatso, and talked to Migeru*You don’t have to go through this, you can be with your brother, with us!
    *Migeru started crying*I…I…can…cant…
    *Akito pulls Migeru away and walks away*
    *Migeru thought for a while*brother…
    *She made her decision…she turned around and looked at Hatso*
    DON’T YOU RATHER WANT TO BE WITH HIM RATHER THEN LOOKING AT HIM?
    *Akito walked up to his car and opened the door for Migeru*
    *Migeru stopped and looked at Hatso and cried even more*

借りな

Thanks

*She immediately ran to her brother*Hatso…!
    *Akito got angry*NO!!!!!!!!!
    *Moruku smiled*I think we will get along just fine! Welcome to the winning side!
    *Migeru hugged Hatso and started crying and fell to the ground*
    *Hatso hugged her back*my little sis…
    *Akito got mad and went back to the car and drove off*
    *The robot army followed the car (all 60 of them)*Master! Wait for us!
    *Moruku laughed at the robot army *they are just as dumb as their leader!, I am glad to see you on the good side Migeru!
    *Migeru looked at Moruku*Are the robots gonna get destroyed, if they are, then so am I, I am also a robot.
    *Hatso helped Migeru up and looked at Moruku*
    *Moruku hugged Migeru*No they are Bad robots so they are gonna get destroyed but you are good and I wont let them destroy you!
    *Migeru was sad*But…I still am a robot, bad or good, and…*Migeru started crying again*
    *Moruku looked Migeru straight in the eye*Listen, we, including you will destroy the other robots, you are like one of us now.
    *Migeru put a smile on her face*Thanks…
    *Hatso looked at Moruku*We better get ready, the robots plan to attack soon…
    *Migeru looks at Moruku*Listen here…do we have to attack…Sakura?
    *Moruku was a bit sad*Look, I know it’s hard but she is one of them…. You saw how she attacked me at school… We have to attack her…
    Listen here the only reason why she attacked you was because she only feels anger all the time…the only one that can save her is…Shagoorai…
    *Moruku thought for a while*Okay it’s getting dark and we don’t have any transport…AND I’M NOT HITCH HIKING!!!
    *Hatso looks at Migeru*hmmm…*Sits their thinking*Lets stay at the school, they could attack us here.
    *Moruku smiled*Good idea, I have the keys to the library because I am a media prefect… there are blankets in the back of the library because we were planning to give them to the needy, so we can use them.
    *Hatso walked into the school*Well lets go and get ready…
    *Migeru followed Hatso and was thinking about Akito*
    *Moruku followed them and took the keys out and opened the library*Okay get the blankets and lay them on the ground.
    *Akira just followed them into the library*
    *Hatso went to go and get the blankets*
    *Migeru took a seat on the window sill and started thinking even more*Akito…*She was very sad*
    *Moruku saw that Migeru was sad and she heard her say “Akito”*Migeru, don’t worry about him, I am sure we will figure something out… Come let’s go wash ourselves in the girls room…
    *Migeru ignored her*You can go, I will go later…
    *Hatso came back with the blankets and went up to the girls*
    *Moruku turned to Hatso*I will be back.*She walked out*
    *Hatso went and sat next to Migeru*You like Akito…?
    *Migeru looked at her brother*Yes…I cant kill him…I can feel…it will all work out…I know it…It’s a robot sense…
    *Shagoorai went to Cat Kingdom and went to their master and took away his immortal power of the tiger so he could be fully human, then he went to school and found Hatso with Migeru*Hi Hatso…What is she doing here?
    *Hatso looked at Shagoorai*It’s my sister, Migeru…
    *Shagoorai looked at him*But…but…she is a…robot!
    *Migeru looked away*
    *Hatso looked at his sister*Yes, but she turned away from Akito, and she wants to tell you something that will make you happy
    *Migeru looks at Shagoorai*
    *Shagoorai smiled*Welcome to our side…so what do you want to tell me?

借りな

Thanks

*Moruku came back*Oh hi Shagoorai.
    *Migeru looked at Shagoorai and smiled*Do you still love…Sakura?
    *Shagoorai looked to the ground*Y…yes…but I cant…because of Akito………
    *Migeru got up and walked to Shagoorai*You can save her…I feel, something good will happen.
    *Migeru looks at Akira*Akira, Keo still loves you…
    *Shagoorai looked at Migeru*She only listens to Akito
    *Akira was sitting on a desk*Keo too…Akito controls them…
    *Migeru starts laughing*Shagoorai…when the fight begins…KISS SAKURA, she will find you as her master and she will love you back.
    *Migeru looks at Akira*Same to you Akira…Just remember he has a robotic arm and leg…just so you know.
    *Shagoorai looked down again*That’s if we will be able to get close to them..
    *Akira stood up*I will do it! I love him and I won’t let him go…
    *Hatso stood by Moruku*My little sis is a miracle worker, she makes everyone happy, that’s why I love her.
    *Migeru smiles at everyone*Shagoorai, trust your instincts, and it will all be okay.
    *Shagoorai smiled*Okay I will…
    *Akira realized something*We…um…how are we going to protect ourselves from Akito and the other robots…
    *Migeru looked at Akira*TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS AND ME!!!!! AKITO WONT HURT ANYONE IF I AM THERE!
    *Shagoorai stood next to Migeru*Let’s do it guys!*He put his hand in the middle*
    *Akira came and put her hand in as well*
    *Hatso came and put his hand in the middle*
    *Migeru put her hand in the middle*Akito…I will save you!!
    *Moruku did as well*
    *Migeru looked at everyone*TIME TO SAVE JAPAN AND …
    *Hatso looked at Migeru*And???
    *Migeru looked down*… the robots…
    *Shagoorai added*AND THE ROBOTS!
    *Hatso agreed at once*
    *Migeru smiled*Thanks for listening to me everyone, I cant live without Akito…
    *Shagoorai started counting*THREE…TWO…ONE…*they all raised their hands*
    *Migeru took her seat again on the window sill*
    *Hatso took a seat on one of the blankets*Lets rest we will need it, wake up at dawn!!!!
    *Moruku started counting the blankets*One of us will have to share!! There are only three blankets!!
    *Hatso looks at Moruku*I will share with Moruku!
    *Migeru was looking at the moon*
    *Akito sat by the window sill thinking about Migeru*
    *Shagoorai took a cup of coffee from the coffee machine*Glorious coffee!
    *Moruku looked at him*Okay…We don’t want to sleep next to a tiger!!!!!!!
    *Shagoorai laughed then took a sip of the coffee*I gave back my powers to be like you guys… Like God made me...
    *Hatso fell asleep*ZZZzzz
    *Migeru was still on the window sill*Everyone go to sleep, you will need it…
    *Moruku climbed under the blanket with Hatso and fell asleep*
    *Akira climbed under a blanket and fell asleep*
    *Shagoorai finished his coffee and went to sleep*Good night Migeru!
    *Migeru looked at Shagoorai*I DON’T SLEEP!!
    *Migeru stayed awake the whole night, when dawn came, she stood up*WAKEUP!!!
    *Moruku and Akira woke up and came to Migeru*
    *Shagoorai also woke up and quickly checked if the robots were coming yet by the window*
    *Hatso woke up and went to Shagoorai*Are they here yet?
    *Migeru looked out the window*

借りな

Newbie Elocinixcz123 is off to a good start Elocinixcz123's Avatar
    Thanks

whew!.. n_n that's really long.. took me this whole tym to read it.. actually I havn't finished it yet but.. oh well.. I just cpied it on my pc so that I could read it even if i'm not onlime.. hope you don't mind.. *(please don't get mad).. 'coz I'm really busy this week.. ya know.. studies!.. >.<

Thanks

Hehe thats ok. Il post up the rest when i get the time. Got exams now and i started a new story as wel. Hope u'l like that one 2! ^^

借りな

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rinkusu For This Useful Post:

Elocinixcz123 (Nov 21, 2008)

Newbie Elocinixcz123 is off to a good start Elocinixcz123's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks a lot!.. just tell me when I can read it.. n_n

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast