+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I havent made a title yet, please read tho.

Newbie SuicidalApocalypse is off to a good start SuicidalApocalypse's Avatar
    Thanks

I havent made a title yet, please read tho.

Prologue

Your looking into a room. Its huge, it’s the main room of a large house. Its furnished with what looks like very expensive décor. The walls are a pale cream color. And all along them are bookshelves full of books. Every so often there’s a break in them for a plant or a table or some other priceless decoration. At the front of the room is a large window framed by soft red velvet curtains, which allows the setting light in.
    Slightly off to the side of the room is a table with four chairs around it. A small sofa and another decorative chair are closer to the middle, they are placed around a small low coffee table.
    At this table sits two small children, a girl and a boy. The little girl she looks about four. She has long black hair that is braided in two tight braids on ether side of her head. Her bright green eyes are focused on the puzzle in front of her, her brow furrowed in concentration as she tries to place the pieces together.
    The little boy, he looks to be about two or three, watches his sister with intelligent blue, almost silver eyes, and the light coming from the window glints off his golden hair. Slowly he reaches and places a piece of the puzzle in place, glancing at his sister for a reaction, she smiles and places another piece.
    As your eye explores more you find two adults, a man and a woman. The parents of the children obviously, they are almost exact replicas of them.
    The woman is an older version of the little girl. Her face is a bit worn, and her eyes a little sharper, almost wolfish. Her brow is furrowed exactly the same as her daughters, but she is concentrated on the monthly bills, not a simple puzzle. But every so often you see her glance at her children with a soft proud smile.
    Then you turn to study the father. He like his wife is the exact replica of his son. Golden blonde hair, receding a bit. His silver blue eyes come thru the reading glasses he has on, they to are sharp and wolfish, And are deeply concentrated on the book he has immersed himself in.
    His wife glances at him as the door bell rings, he does not give any indication that he has heard anything. Sighing, she sets down her work glances at the children once more and then heads for the door.
    Its not long after you hear a howling scream, and a crash and then men yelling. The father suddenly has the children in his arms and is racing toward one of the book shelves, pulling a book of the shelf he slides the little boy in to the empty space that appears. Then he moves across the room and opens another and pushes the little girl in giving her a hard glare as she protests.
    As the door slides back closed, you can see out a small peep hole. Everything happens fast. Men in black uniforms, faces covered flood into the room, the father turns and snarls a challenge as his body begins to change but they are on him too soon, you see a sword slide through his chest and come out his back. He sinks to the floor in a choking gurgle.
    Next comes the voice, its hard and harsh, like the sound of cracking ice, “Search the room, I want the male found.”
    Another voice, “And the girl, sir?”
    “Kill her, I have no use for her.”
    The men start tearing the room apart. Books get shredded shelves and the furniture destroyed, and then you hear a small whimper as the boy is dragged from the hiding place. Suddenly the little girl pushes open the door and tries to run to her brother, but she’s stopped by a blade that comes down across her right shoulder. Her brittle scream echo’s thru the room as she falls to the floor, the men are silent. She tries to crawl farther.
    The voice again, it sends chills through you, “Kill her now, and lets get out of here.”
    The sword raises again, hesitantly.
    “Do it! Now!”
    The blade comes down across the left side of her back she screams again before going limp against the floor.
    “Good, lets get out of here” the voice is fading now, heading out. The men follow. The last man stands there, his blade dripping blood as he stares at the still form of the girl. Then just as the last light fades he too disappears. Leaving the house in an eerie quiet, smelling of bitter metal and blood.

(Next Chapter coming soon)
    ~*~*~Skyler~*~*~

Thanks

Re: I havent made a title yet, please read tho.

Is the story not good or what?
    Feedback please.
    ~*~*~Skyler~*~*~

Newbie Xyore is off to a good start Xyore's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting... It seems as though you have the ability to describe even the smallest of details. Impressive.
    Death takes a toll...
    Just hope it's your soul...

Thanks

Thank you.
    I try and catch every thing ^^

Is the story boring or is it just too long...It seems like no one likes it...
    ~*~*~Skyler~*~*~

+ Reply to Thread