+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I Love You...NOT!!! (I.L.Y.N.)

Tem
    Otaku Darts - 301 Champion, Chopper2 Champion Tem may be famous one day Tem may be famous one day Tem's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I Love You...NOT!!! (I.L.Y.N.)

“Uhm… excuse me… please stop you two…” said the girl with a confuse look not knowing what to do, while the two just kept on squabbling and wrestling on the ground.
    A few minutes later, Ily, still tied up, and Ray finally settled down, sitting in front of each other as if they were playing a serious game of chess looking at each other in the eyes. While the girl with the glasses, holding both Ily’s pet, sits by the middle of both Ily and Ray.
    “Explain” demanded Ray with a serious look.
    “This is Glasses-chan my love slave,” replied immediately by Ily with a serious tone.
    Ray hits Ily in the head with her cane, “Be serious!”
    The girl with the glasses then interrupted and said “uhm… My name is Adel Rei I’m a second year transfer student here in Mayon High.”
    “OooOOooh, so that’s your name, it’s so pretty!” said Ily with huge grin on his face.
    “Stupid STC pervert! You don’t even know her name is and you’re already getting too familiar with her, she’s even older than you and you treat her that way!”
    “Uhm… sorry, I’m only 15 years old…” Adel said while brushing both of Ily’s pets’ fur.
    “Eh… really? You’re THAT smart?” said Ray surprisingly. Adel just looked down and didn’t respond to Ray’s question.
    “I’m Ily Joshua by the way,” said Ily as he gives a huge smile at Adel “Nice to finally know your name Adel-chan,” Ily then looked at Ray, “This is… uhm… Miss Tranny, I don’t even know your name.”
    “Eh… Didn’t I already tell you when we were introducing each other the other day?” said Ray with a puzzled look.

Flashback past couple of days, Ray is introducing herself to Ily and about herself and telling stories, but Ily quietly had put some earphones on, listening to music, while Ray just kept on talking.

“Hmm… maybe not” said Ily confidently
    Ray sighed as she scratches her head “Well… my name is Reina Shukumei you can call me Reina, or Ray for short, and I’m also a new student here, first year though”
    “So? Why are you here?” asked Ily as she interrupted Ray knowing full well that she will go on full blast mode with her essential life stories and such.
    “You’re pets are hungry” said Ray as she pointed towards the pets.
    “I left food by the room, why didn’t they just eat what I left them there.”
    “Stupid! What you left them was fake food!!! Made out of paper with a word ‘food’ written on it.”
    “Isn’t that good enough? And I don’t have enough money to buy food for the three of us, that’s why I did the paper thing… hmm, I guess they’re smarter than I thought” said Ily in deep thought
    “You shouldn’t have adopted those two pet if you can’t even afford to feed them, and who in the right mind would think THAT was food, but you know what? You’re just really dumb that’s why you thought your pets won’t notice!”
    “But they’re both so cute and I can’t afford to let them live a life without shelter” said Ily ignoring what Ray said about the paper.
    “What about food?” asked Ray sarcastically.
    “But they have shelter, that’s good enough.”
    “Food and shelter go together you moron!”
    Ray then gave out a huge sigh and looked at Ily seriously, “Jokes and your stupidity aside, what’s your explanation?” asked Ray as she folded her arms together. Adel looked at Ily waiting for his answer.
    “You mean about Glasses-chan”
    Ray nods.
    “She’s plain” said Ily.
    Ray raised her eyebrow.
    “And I can’t fall in love with her, just like you”
    Ray gave out a surprised look and looked back at Adel, as Adel also surprised, had put her hands to her chest.
    “I bumped into her about two weeks ago, and talk to her a few more times after a couple of days… then I slowly noticed she’s not affected by the curse.”
    “Why do you think she isn’t affected?” asked Ray
    “Well I’m pretty sure she’s not a Tranny like you,” said Ily confidently as Ray just brushed off Ily’s teasing and waited for Ily’s answer “That’s why I said, probably because she’s too plain.” Ily looked at Adel, making their eyes meet, as Adel nervously just looked down to avert Ily’s look, “and for some reason… I’ve felt that I already know her from the past, I just couldn’t quite put my finger to it… that’s why I’m being too friendly with her.”
    Ray looked both Ily and Adel as an awkward silence came by. The wind blew by and clouds starts covering the sun as silence seem to have come by the three students. Ray starts thinking if they’re past lovers, childhood friend or some sort of relative from the past, but didn’t bother to ask and just stayed quiet.
    “What’s this curse you’re talking about?” Adel asked while looking down, finally breaking the silence.
    Ray looks at Adel, as she gave out a faint bitter smile scratching her chin, before explaining the unbelievable story, that even Ray at first couldn’t comprehend up until now, she still won’t accept the fact that curses are real though.
    “I see” said Adel as she puts her hand to her chin thinking about the situation “If that were the case, then maybe the mummy tomb by the dormitory is true, maybe you did something recently here in school to upset the ghosts and spirits for them to put a curse on you.”
    “That’s right!” Ray said as she suddenly stood up remembering something, “On my former room, they said they found some kind of mummy, but I never actually heard a tomb of some sort, it was the reason I was transferred to a new room,” Ray looked at Ily and pointed at him “You should go there and apologize to those ghost and spirits, you probably did something TOO perverted to them to be disturbed like that, that they even put a curse on you.”
    “We don’t know that!” shouted Ily as he struggles to get out of the rope, “Besides… I’m scared of ghosts! I can’t go there alone, Adel-chan please go with me!” said Ily with a teary eyes. Adel just looks at Ily with a sad expression and without hesitation gave out a small smile as she nods to Ily’s request. Ily jumped out of joy, ropes untangled, as he hops around giving out an expression of a new filled adventure.
    “Eh… how’d he get out of those ropes?” mumbled Ray.

Meanwhile.

The sun had finally set; darkness begins to slowly wander around the sky, as Miss Venus just finished her daily paper works, being left alone by the faculty office. She arranges the papers accordingly as she stood up by her table, suddenly a mysterious shadow slowly walks by Miss Venus as the moon shines by the window of the faculty office. Miss Venus feeling someone’s presence quickly turned around to see if anyone was there, but nothing.

"Tama-chan! "

Tem
    Otaku Darts - 301 Champion, Chopper2 Champion Tem may be famous one day Tem may be famous one day Tem's Avatar
    Thanks

“Is anyone there?” asked Miss Venus as she looks around the faculty office. She picks up a pen holding it like a knife as she slowly walks by the door to check outside the halls, but no one was there. When she came back inside the faculty room, there he was, sitting by Miss Venus’s table she was surprised as she dropped the pen she was holding.
    “Yo” said the person raising his hand up with a smile.
    Miss Venus exhaled and closed the faculty door as she walked towards the window, shutting the curtains “Please, I told you not to do that, just come by casually like a normal person, instead of acting like some kind of criminal stalking me…” she said as she turns toward the person “Mister Calvin Klang.” Calvin disappeared in an instant on his position and suddenly appeared in front of Miss Venus pushing her by the window holding both of her wrists.
    “Am I not a criminal stalking you, Yuri?”
    “P-Please don’t say that Calvin.”
    CK slaps Miss Venus making her glasses fly off of her face, he then turns around and said “Let’s begin.” Miss Venus, unfazed just held her cheek with a little tear on the corners of her eyes. “Bad day” asked Miss Venus, CK just looked back at Miss Venus and said “Take off your clothes”. Without hesitation, Miss Venus started to slowly undress in front of CK.

Back at the students.

The three students of Mayon High (Plus with the two pets) stand by in front of the abandoned dormitory, as the cold air blew by them.
    “You didn’t have to come you know” said Ily.
    “I came to guard Adel against your stupidity, you might do something perverted again towards her” replied Ray. Mimi then jumped at Ray’s shoulders and whispered to her “there’s something not right about this place, it feels dangerous, I sense something abnormal of some sort.”
    “R-Really…?” said Ray with a trembling voice. Ray looks at the exteriors of the abandoned dormitory, thinking to herself, “I just left this place a couple days ago, and yet this eerie feeling where is it coming from and I never thought this whole dormitory had some kind of ancient relics on it, I thought it was just our room.”
    Ray looks at Ily and said “Hey, maybe we shouldn’t do this after all” as she tries to stop Adel and Ily from going any further, “it seems dangerous.”
    Ily looked back at Ray and said raising his thumbs up “Don’t worry, I’m here to protect you gals if anything goes wrong” said Ily with a wink.
    “Ugh… I think that made me even more worried” replied Ray, “In any case, let’s take it easy ok? Please don’t do anything that would get us in trouble. So, please be more subtle about the whole situation” said Ray worriedly as she picks up Kiki onto her arms while Mimi is by her shoulders. Ily nods with a smile on his face in response to what Ray said.
    The three students, with Mimi and Kiki, slowly walk by the entrance of the dormitory. Ily, in the middle, while Adel and Ray are on each of his side, just looked at each other.
    Ily then looked up front and inhaled the gloomy air of the night and suddenly kicked the door opened and said “You @$H&^3$ come out here and take this &@(%) curse out of my body!” Ray then swept Ily’s feet causing him to fall down on his face, “I told you to be more subtle!” said Ray angrily. “Hehe… sorry I got carried away with the tension and gloomy situation…” said Ily holding his head as he slowly got up.
    Suddenly, a loud moan is heard through out the halls, emanating throughout the entrance of the dormitory causing the three students to freeze on their heels. It became louder and louder, and suddenly the door behind them closed, blown by the wind, as the three students looked onwards. The three students gulped ignoring the closed door behind them.
    “L-lets move forward, I’m sure that was just the janitor or something doing some business” said Ily with a trembling voice.

"Tama-chan! "

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

XD awwwaaa this is maybe the best story XD i have read ... i really love what you wrote , by reading it i feel like i am watching what is happening >,< Nu~ i love it !! ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Tem
    Thanks

been really really lazy lately plus im writing another story to post here, which "kinda" connects to ILYN stories, tinsy winsy bit, and other stuff, but im going to post the first half (or maybe 1/4?) of chapter 4... so here it is

Book 1:Chapter 4:"I am the Hero of this Story, Right?"

In front of the Mayon High Academy entrance, two mysterious figures walk by glancing at the surroundings. One of which is a male who wears somewhat of ninja clothing, and one who seems to be the superior among the both of them, a female with long black hair up to her back, with bangs covering half of her face, and wearing a low cut dress by the side of her legs.
    “How is the preparations SouCo?” asked the female.
    “The Serial Killer has been released from his chains and heading through the back, Lady Hora” replied by SouCo. Any person passing by won’t notice the two mysterious figures because of an invisible aura surrounding both of them, masking their presence from the people that are walking through the streets.
    “Have you checked the surroundings of the school,” asked Hora.
    “I have.”
    “And…?”
    “No securities. Just students and faculty members are in the area, no suspicious people among them, I don’t detect any sorcery traps or normal traps, an unusual setting if I may add.”
    “It seems He is really luring me to come into his territory” said Hora with a grin on her face. “The tablet must be underground.”
    SouCo nods.
    “Continue as plan, I’ll meet Him head on if he ever shows his face.”
    The two figures slowly walk by the entrance of Mayon High, heading towards the Abandon Dormitory.

Meanwhile, outside of the abandon dormitory, a student wearing a sports jacket walk by the entrance, clenching his fist, gritting his teeth and glaring over the dormitory that Ily, Adel and Ray went into. Daniel Raner. He closed his eyes, as he flashes back on the days between him and Ily, the days of friendship and betrayal.
    “Ily… I swear… not this time” said Dan as he slowly walks by the entrance of the dormitory.

Inside of the dormitory, the three students slowly walk towards Ray’s former room, but as they get closer and closer towards Ray’s room, the moan seems to get louder and louder.
    “I-Ily, w-we should r-really h-head back” said Ray with a trembling voice, as she hugs Kiki while trembling in fear, and Mimi still sitting over Ray’s shoulders looks uneasy.
    “D-don’t be s-stupid, I-I’m sure t-that’s nothing, s-stop being s-s-such a scaredy c-cat” replied Ily with a trembling voice.
    “Stupid!” shouted Ray as he hits Ily on the back of his head “You’re as scared as me, your voice is trembling, and your legs are shaking as if your about to wet your pants, Idiot!” Ray then noticed Adel with a serious look on her face as if she’s expecting something, “Hmm… Adel, are you ok?” asked Ray as she comes close to Adel. Adel looked a little stunned when Ray asks for her and said “Oh… I’m sorry, I was spacing out… it’s just that… I feel a weird sensation towards this place” said Adel as she puts her hands on her chest. “But… I’m sure it’s nothing” said Adel as she looks at Ray with a smile on her face, Ray smiled back and nods.
    “Ray… something’s strange about this place, I’ll go look around, just shout out my name if there is trouble, I’ll come by as quick as I can, so please be careful,” whispered Mimi as she hurriedly jumps off of Ray’s shoulders and run off. Before Ray could even say anything to her, she suddenly just disappeared through the dark halls of the dormitory.

Suddenly

“Ily…?” asked Adel with a puzzled look. Ray looks back and sees Ily, frozen in fear, trembling, as if he saw something terrifying through the corridors of the dormitory. Ily with his mouth opened, wouldn’t budge or say anything as Ray comes closer to him and pokes him on his shoulder. “Ily what’s wrong? Don’t be like that you’re scaring me and Adel” said Ray, as she puts Kiki down and looked back at Adel with a worried face, “Y-you didn’t see anything weird to scare you like that right, you said you’re really brave” said Ray tapping Ily’s shoulders. “Ily… please, say something…” said Adel with a soft voice, as she slowly comes closer to Ily and held him by his arm. “Hey Ily, say something Adel is talking to you,” said Ray as she taps Ily by the shoulders again while Adel shake Ily’s arm as if she is trying to get his attention.
    Last edited by Tem; Sep 22, 2009 at 05:52 PM.

"Tama-chan! "

Tem
    Thanks

“Stop it!” shouted Ily, as the two girls surprised by Ily’s reaction went back two steps away from Ily.
    “Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!”
    “Ily what’s going on why are you acting like that?” asked Ray angrily.
    “Do------- Mo------ Me-----e” undistinguishable mumble words by Ily as he clench both his fists
    “Eh…? What did you say? We couldn’t understand what you were saying”
    “D………………………….M-Me”
    “What…?” Ray asked again as she slowly moves towards Ily.
    Ily then slowly tilts his head towards the girls with eyes like he was possessed by a demon and said with a scary voice “Do Not Move Me or Touch Me, If You Do, Something Bad Will Happen.”
    The two girls move back a little further, scared at Ily’s words. “Ily snap out of it, what’s wrong with you?” asked Ray giving out a serious look and hesitation on Ily. Ily once again looked up front and gave out an ominous grin on his face. The corridors became silent, the air became stagnant and the walls of the dormitory seem to vibrate an ominous nature.
    “It’s coming…” mumbled Ily with a grin on his face
    “W-What’s coming?” asked Adel as she comes closer to Ray holding the sleeve of her uniform.
    “Something bad, something awful… so you two, leave now please, I can’t take it any longer…”
    “Ily, we can’t just leave you here” said Ray
    “No!” shouted Ily interrupting Ray, as the two girls again surprised moved a little further back from Ily, “Leave now, please, I’m begging YOU two… IT IS COMING… I WON’T BE ABLE TO HOLD IT ANY LONGER… so PLEASE… LEAVE ME BE… NOW!” The two girls frozen in fear just stands on there position as they see Ily’s whole body shaking. Ily, with his trembling body, puts his hands on his head and said “It’s over… everything is over,” he looks back at the two girls with tears on the corners of his eyes and said with a tearful voice “I’m sorry… please… forgive me… for what is going to happen”
    “Ily… please don’t, whatever is going to happen please…” said Ray looking towards Ily with a frightened look, while Adel, hugging Ray’s arms with her eyes closed just trembled in fear, as the silence once again emerges from the three students. The bad and awful thing that Ily has mentioned has finally come out.
    Last edited by Tem; Sep 22, 2009 at 05:51 PM.

"Tama-chan! "

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

do you know you made me feel cold when i read what you wrote O.O ... that is very awesome what you wrote , i like the way you put the effects and when Ily start screaming i thought should i keep reading @,@ becasue i became little scared really XD ... so ~ i lvoe what you wrote GOOD WORK !! ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

I will definitely read this when I get the time. I read the first part. Sounded like mine. Weird. Hahaha. But you were the one who posted this first so that makes me the Copy-cat. LOL. Sorry. I will read this.

Tem
    Thanks

lazzzzzy... i need to get out of being lazy and finish the chapter... my mind is overflowing with stuffs about the series already................ ugh, damn persona 4, just started playing it, now im getting to addicted... waaa, well here's 2/4 of the chapter 4

"Chapter 4 continuation"

The church bells are heard throughout the town.

The flock of birds flew through the skies.

The midnight air blew by the streets.

And the farts of Ily are heard throughout the hallways of the dormitory, filling every corridor with the stench of Ily’s gas.

As Ily, with tears falling down on his cheeks and with a little look of relief on his face looks back at the girls, as the girls with a look of both fear and surprise, couldn’t even say a word on what just occurred, “I pooped my pants… it’s so embarrassing *sniff*sniff* I told both of you to leave me alone, I think I ate something bad today, my stomach’s been upset since lunch plus the situation we’re in right now, the scary atmosphere made my stomach more upset” Ily then covered his face “I’m too embarrass to show my face to the both of you, please just leave me alone, and let the souls of the dormitory eat me away… *sniff*sniff*” said Ily as he wipes his tears. Ray then slowly walks over to Ily with her head down and puts her hand to Ily’s shoulder.
    “Ily… cheer up” said Ray with a slight smile on her face “Don’t fret on small things, I’m just glad nothing’s wrong with you.”
    Ily looked back at Ray with a small shine on his face and gave out a huge smile, “Thank you R-R-Reina, I think I’ll be ok now, and I’m sorry for being mean to you all this time, and I’m sorry for scaring you.”
    “Good… now you’re ok, I have a favor to ask” said Ray as she puts her head down and held Ily’s shoulder tightly.
    Ily still wiping his tears faced Ray as he tries to look at Ray’s face.
    Ray raised her head up and gave a murderous look at Ily, “Since you’re ok now… Please Let Me Kill You, You Stupid Annoying Little B****y Perverted Brat Which Is A Wasted Sh*t Of This Pure Pure World, Your Parents, Who I Feel Sorry For, Gave You A Stupid and Wrong Name, Your Name Should Be A$$***e Full Of Dirty Speck Of Worms With F-ing Exclamation Point Included On Your Birth Certificate, Better Yet, You Don’t Need One F-ing Paper Because You’re Just Trash, Trash Should Be Burn Down Like The Piece Of Sh*t You Are … And…” Ray kept going on and on about her hard to understand angry words, and as she is saying this her hands slowly moves to Ily’s neck and started strangling him, while Adel still in shock came to her senses and ran to Ray stopping the situation.

A few minutes later, Adel and Ray are waiting at one of the rooms in the dormitory while Ily is in the bathroom changing and cleaning up.

“I’m done… *phew* that was a relief, I’m glad there is some extra clothing here… hmm… wonder why…?” said Ily as he came out of the bathroom.
    “You’re ok now?” asked Adel.
    “Yeah… Again, sorry for scaring you girls”
    “Good” said Ray still looking down.
    “Sorry sorry, I know that was completely immature of me, but I couldn’t hold it in” said Ily as he clasped his hands together bowing while apologizing.
    Ray looks at Ily “It’s ok.”
    “Thank God… I thought you were going to try and kill me again” said Ily scratching his head.
    “Oh no, I’m not going to do that” said Ray with a smile on her face, “I’m going to skin you alive first, then KILL YOU…!” Ray suddenly got up, holding a small knife and attacked Ily, as Adel, again tried to stop both of them.

Another few minutes later, the three students finally calmed down.

“I swear… if you pull that prank one more time, I’m not going to hesitate to chop your head off” said Ray crossing her arms with the knife on her hand.
    “I’m sorry I’m sorry” said Ily apologetically. “Uhm… Where did you get that knife?” pointing at the knife Ray is holding.
    “Hmm… this knife” said Ray as she held the knife, “I found it here in this room, it’s odd that a knife like this is just lying around here.”
    “Did you guys notice those ‘moans’ we were hearing awhile ago had stopped” said Adel interrupting Ily and Ray’s conversation.
    “You’re right… I hope it’s good for us… or maybe it is something bad…? In any case, let’s head to my former room and check it out, I have a weapon in hand now just in case there’s trouble” said Ray raising the knife, “… and if there’s some stupid person pulling a prank again, I’ll definitely use it” said Ray as she gave out a nasty look at Ily’s direction, Ily just smiled waving his hands at Ray as he understood what she was saying. The three students once again continued to Ray’s former room walking in line, with Ray in front holding a cane to help her walk and the knife by her pocket, while Ily, behind Ray looking around massaging his stomach that still a little bit upset, and Adel by Ily’s side holding on to his sleeve looking around the corridors of the dorm. Suddenly, an unknown liquid substance lurks throughout the cracks of the dormitories, unbeknownst to the students.

Meanwhile, outside of the dormitory, Hora and SouCo arrives at the entrance of the dormitory. Hora looks around with a smile on her face.
    “Hehe… I see, so that’s how it is” said Hora with a grin on her face.
    “What is it Lady Hora…? Is anything troubling you?” asked SouCo.
    “No… everything is well, it’s surprising that today is the day of ‘That’ prophecy… he anticipated everything, everything is underground, the ‘Tablet’ we are looking for, and the beginning of ‘our’ long awaited search has finally arrive” Hora said confidently as she looks up at the sky, “Now then, let’s open the curtains for the stage and begin our little play… hehe.” The two figures slowly phase through the ground as if they are sinking in a quicksand, slowly fading away to nothingness.

Back at the students, they finally arrived at their destination, with Ray in front, she held the door knob, hesitant about opening the door, as she looks back at Ily and Adel nodding to them as to signal them to get ready for anything that might happen, Ray clenching the cane, opened the door slowly.
    The room was empty, dust and cobwebs surrounds the area.
    “There’s nothing here” said Ily as he goes inside the room looking around the room and waving the dust that seems to be floating through the air. Ily then notices that the bathroom lights are opened. “Huh… someone seems to be here” said Ily as he walks slowly by the bathroom door. As Ily is about the hold the knob, the ‘moans’ from before began again, coming from the bathroom. Ily frozen in fear just stood there as he looked back at both girls. “Eh…hehe… hehehe… I-I’m sure… it’s nothing…”
    “Then go check it out…” said Ray as she held her cane like a sword. Ily slowly turns the knob and slowly opens the door, and sees the mystery behind the moans, something terrifying that he will never forget for the rest of his life.

The security guard, bear naked with his security cap on his head, holding a “play doll”, watching some kind of porno flick on a portable TV, doing something… perverted.

"Tama-chan! "

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast