+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Instinct

Newbie Ucaediea is off to a good start Ucaediea's Avatar
    Thanks

Instinct

INSTINCT Chap. 1
    [SIZE="4"]The story so far: The academy Arckaum has just finish it's traditional ceremony by graduating ten scouts,and sending them out into the world to bring back thirty new freshman to Arckaum. The ten scouts are: Keladorm: Hashuto,Naliaa,Khalipso,Halbard,Odhin,Vulcan,Douze ,Grimm,and Nahissar. ( see bio's to learn about charaters!)[/
    1st page* (Bells Ringing and Crowds of hundreds cheer the scouts on as they leave off the stage and exit through the side doors of the auditourium.)Keldorm:This year will be the first time in twelve years since we've all been outside of Arckaum.
    Naliaa:Yeah, I see why this is only done every six years.
    Khalipso:Aw I'm gonna miss you guys.
    Halbard: Heh, I'm looking forward to some alone time
    Odhin:Oh, is that really? you were Just telling me that this will be the first time we've been apart from each other.
    Vulcan: Even so he's right I can't wait to see whats outside Arckaum I wonder how much has changed since we've been here ,also I wanna see how my family is doing.
    Douze: heh heh , yeah I know I think might be bringing my lil bro here as one of my students ...I'm still giving it some thought though.
    Hashuto: Why give it that much thought either he wants to be like us or he wants to be a Norm.
    Nahissar: (confused and annoyed) Norm? what the hell is that Hashuto?
    Douze: ( annoyed glare in his eye he looks over at Hashuto)?
    Hashuto: ( not bothered by their looks))It's what I call people with normal lives.
    Douze: Yeah well I often wonder what my life would of been like normal.
    Naliaa: (trying to stop the argument)Douze I think that has crossed all of our minds at one point or another.
    Khalipso: (helping to keep the peace) With that been said I think I'll be on my way now I gotta get more girls to lighten this place up.( walks through portal.)
    Keladorm: like wise ,I would like to see that.
    Harbard: Anyone seen Grimm?
    Hashuto: He went the other way , said he wasn't wasting anytime saying goodbyes.
    Vulcan: That's Grimm for ya he's always been that way, not a big talker great person though.
    Odhin: ( (sighs) Well I guess I'm off see ya guys(walks in portal)
    Nahissar: Right behind ya buddy(walks into portal)
    Douze: Count me in too! ha ha (walks through portal)
    Habard: Guess this is goodbye for now (walks through portal)
    Keladorm: Just for a year people it'll be over before you know it.....(runs in portal)
    Naliaa: Yeah just for one year gonna have myself a blast! whooo!(dives into portal)
    Vulcan: A blast huh? I hope she remembers that she can't inneract with the child until we return and have them enrolled. Still even then she can only give the invitation.Nothing can really begin until the children are all here...well I'm outta here too.(walks in portal)
    Hashuto: ( looking back at Arckaum)Cya...looks like I'm the last to leave I'm gonna miss this place ha ha ..I'm talking as if I won't be back, but it's just like leaving from Home the first time its crazy, on top of that I wonder if I can actually get three children to come here sure it's three outta like a million,but what if I end up with more than three.
    Grimm: You talking to yourself again?
    Hashuto: Grimm! I thought you had gone ahead already?
    Grimm: I was watching the whole time from the trees...I wanted to be the last one to leave I guess.
    Hashuto: Lets both walk through.
    Grimm: heh heh ok ..(looks at Hashuto)don't worry you'll do fine man
    Hashuto: (smiles) I guess you're right (they both walk in)
    NOW ARRIVING AT DESTANATION POINT>>>Keladorm: well that portal thing sure is fast I wonder where everyone else went, so this is Doeraun huh? well kiddos here I come!
    Khalipso: Ahh my home town Vailor It's good to be back. (begins to look sad) Even though I'm only left with a bleak memory of the past I had here..well time to get to the scouting,show me the girls!
    Naliaa: (arriving in Nhethia) Oh Yeahh! the world outside seems like it will be alot more adventurous than Arckaum.
    Nahissar: (Arrving in Nhethia spotting Naliaa in the distance) Naliaa! over here! him.
    Naliaa: Hey you! wanna help each other scout?
    Nahissar: My pleasure ,but it looks like I've already spotted my first pupil better keep an eye on him...

Just A little bit of whats to come^^
    Last edited by Ucaediea; Jul 19, 2007 at 04:13 PM.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Instinct

@.@ something really strange... why do they need to get these thirty new men? I'm full of interest!!!

it's good... I enjoy reading it, and there's nothing I wouldn't like in it... nice...

I'll be waiting forward for more...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    @.@ something really strange... why do they need to get these thirty new men? I'm full of interest!!!

it's good... I enjoy reading it, and there's nothing I wouldn't like in it... nice...

I'll be waiting forward for more...
    haha thats Thirty "Freshman" For this school which is what Arckaum is^^

Thanks

Instinct Chap. 2
    Harbard: (arriving in Faust) Looks like I'm walking from here hope it's not too long before I start seeing poetinal children.
    Odhin: (arriving in Madrid) Now this is probably the best spot to be right outside of a school in Madrid oh man so many to pick from. I'm not sure if this will be so easy after all.
    Douze: (arrives in Uberiaa) back home ,damn that portal is really accurate, put me right outside my house...WoW Uberiaa has changed or should I say my house has changed(brother opens the door)
    Jake: Douze?
    Douze: Jake? (thinking to himself: man he's grown..looks just like dad).
    Vulcan: (arrives in Vailor) Hmm.. I wonder if Mom is home Doesn't seem like anyone is awake I'd better wait til the morning.
    Hashuto: Zoekima well I really didn't care where I ended up as long as it had children.
    Grimm: I never thought I'd be back here, Tch, funny how things work out, well no since in complaining about it I asked for it after all,Time to get the three i came for.
    Douze: Jake...hey..you ac..actually know who I am?
    Jake: Sure I know who you are heck I've been waiting on you to return after mom told me the story.
    Douze: is that so huh-
    Jake: I wanna be like you big bro Can I go with you? huh can I? can i?

Douze: hold on a sec I don't think you'll be able to lookin like that. First you gotta train yourself do some push-ups and sit-ups and then we'll talk
    Jake: Wow! ok I'll be ready in no time you'll see.
    Mom: (comes to the door)Douze is that you? Honey Douze has returned.
    Jake: Yeah dad hurry come on!
    Dad: I'm Coming buddy...well well son hows life been for ya?
    Mom: Dave he hasn't got to the door yet and your already questioning him
    Dad: Honey I'm jus-
    Douze: -mom it's ok, ha ha, but are you guys gonna just stand there or are you gonna give me a welcome?
    Mom: Of course sweetie
    Jake: Group Hug!
    DaD: Well then why didn't you just say that in the first place ha ha!

Odhin:Well the rules were not to inneract with the children , though inneract just means I can't teach anything until the children are enrolled in Arckaum. Alright lets see what we got here ( sees a kid with a red baseball cap on)Hey! you come here for a sec
    Kid: (looks puzzled)who me?
    Odhin: yes you ha ha
    Kid: I'm not suppose to talk to strangers
    Odhin: (thinks to hiself: Man this kids smarter than I was hmm..better pretend just for now) I'm not a Stranger if you know me, my name is Odhin, I just want to be friends ok?
    kid: well ok,my name is Jack.
    Odhin:OK from now on we'll be friends meet me here everday ok?
    Jack: huh? sounds weird, I don't think so.
    Odhin: Jack by the way how old are you?
    Jack: Sixteen why?
    Odhin: Oh nothing just wondering(thinks to hiself^:Great he falls into the age range no younger than 11 and no older than 18..)
    Jack: Dude your really starting to freak me out ( balls up his fist)
    Odhin: (Sees his fist clenched) Oh no, You got it all wrong.
    Jack: well you better start talking some sense.
    Odhin: (stops the act) Ok ok, you got me, I'm here to give you a inviatation to a special school theres no way you can get another chance like this. (not anytime soon )
    Jack:Oh yeah? and what if I don't wanna come to this stupid school?
    Odhin: ( A glare of light flickers in his eyes) You'll meet me here again if you want to come, if not then cya round kid.
    Jack: (curious about the glare of light) Umm ok, I'll come back, but any funny stuff
    Odhin: No worries on that Jack.

Thanks

That kid seemed a bit younger than 16... though... guys do develop a lill slower... ^^

Otherways... it's ok ^^ I like it, enjoy reading it... can't wait to see what happens here...

Thanks

I will input Bio's for those characters I have, after they've been introduced.
    I haven't written up Bio's for the Ten Scouts yet because you won't get to hear about them until later.

Jack Madison
    Haircolor: Brown
    Hairstyle: Falls in his face
    Accesories: Red baseball cap
    Eye Color: Light blue
    Body: Athletic
    Birthplace:Madrid
    Birthday: June/4/1991
    Siblings: Unknown
    Weapons: Baseball Bat
    Elemental:None
    Mark: Titan
    Fighting Style:Personal
    Hobbies:Football,and basketball
    Favorite Food:BBQ
    Dislikes: Baseball
    Past: Father was a Mafia lord; mother was a prostitute
    Present:Student at Arckaum
    Future: Leave Arckaum and and play professional football
    Story: Jack was brought up around a lot of killing and Street Mafia's and Drug lords. With his father being a Leader of a certain Mafia called Napikado, Jack soon learned how to fight for himself and is recently on a most wanted list for murdering a Entire Mafia Single handed. When down to his last breath, Jack snapped and showed power unlike anything of humans. He carries around a baseball bat as his symbol even though he hates everything about baseball. He wears a cap given to him by his mother on his 7th birthday before she was killed in a drive-by. He also has a tattoo on his back that's Even his father and mother don't know where it came from and thinks of it as a birth mark. Jack always gets a feeling that he belongs to another family and that the life he has lived so far wasn't for him. He joins Arckaum to Set his life right.

Thanks

Oh... very cool.. this is a just such a great description!!!!! Very well worked out... some things I find so strange they seem unreal, but that's just what this story is... strange and unike... I like it very much!

And I see you've worked hard on it... It's really cool to see somene like you around me...

Thanks

Instinct Chap. 3

Vulcan: Hmm I better get some sleep big day tomorrow.
    Mother: (peeks in his room) so he's finally back, Better not wake him he's probably tired.

THREE DAYS LATER>>>
    Vulcan: (food smell wakes Vulcan ,he yawns) Ahh what time is it, I'm missing out.
    Mom: Hey come get it the breakfast is ready!
    Dante: Ok Mom be down in a sec!
    Vulcan: (thinks to hiself: huh what the Hell?!! Do I have a kid brother? even so when did this happen?)
    Mother: So your finally awake huh just in time I started to wonder when you'd wake up
    Vulcan: Uh What time is it?
    Mother: 10:30....something wrong?
    Vulcan: Oh, no nothing at all just thought it would be later the way you were putting it.
    Mother: I see, You only been sleep for THREE DAYS NOW!
    Vulcan: (stunned) WHAT! why didn't you wake me up?
    Mother: Heh heh ,I thought if you slept that long you ought to be tired so I didn't bother you and I told Vergil and Dante to stay away from your room,But I started to worry after yesterday,and was going to wake you up this morning to make sure you weren't dead
    Vulcan: I see well who's this Dante? is he my brother?
    Mother: Hardly he's Vergil's friend ,however Kelra is your sister
    Vulcan: (Stunned) Whoa a sis huh how old is she?
    Mother: ha ha kelra is Seventeen and Vergil is Fifthteen, Dante is sixteen, Kelra just moved in with me about two years ago.
    Vulcan: (thinks to himself: someone must really like me down there. Hmm looks like I found my three already and So close around age couldn't get better than this) Well can I meet them?
    Mother: Ha ha they are right...(pulls open the door) HERE! well well what do we have here?
    Kelra: Ow! hey get off of me Vergil
    Dante: Vergil you guys are squishing me can't b..breathe
    Vergil: Sorry
    Mother: Guess you guys were eavesdropping in so you might as well introduce yourselves..(glares at them and walks out of the room)
    Vulcan: Hey there I'm Vulcan long time no see lil bro
    Vergil: Yea Yea this is Dante and this-
    Kelra: -I can introduce myself-
    Vulcan: You must be Kelra
    Kelra: Yes nice to meet you.
    Mother: (Yells from the kitchen) well you all gonna eat or should I through all that good food away hmm think I'll start with the pancakes and biscuits or wait, maybe I should eat those and drink the orange juice and milk and then throw away the eggs with the butter toast I'm-
    Vulcan: (yells back)-Whoa! wait a minute mother I could eat that all myself no need to through it away.
    Vergil: Hey! no way I'm hungry too!
    Kelra:....
    Mom: Well you better hurry Dante is already eating all the food
    Vergil: DANTE!
    Kelra: DANTE! I'm gonna kill that little!
    Vulcan: (thinks to himself: Heh heh, Lively little bunch hope they are willing to go to Arckaum)
    Last edited by Ucaediea; Jul 19, 2007 at 05:01 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast