+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Instinct

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Instinct

hmmm... nice... but is this place Ackaum that a nice place for them to want to put their brothers and sisters in there? And can anyone go? I wanna too ^^

Sorry... if it would come all together I guess I'd understand as I read but I'm just so curious ^^ lol

LOL he slept for three days!!!!!!! ^^ no way!!!!1

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie Ucaediea is off to a good start Ucaediea's Avatar
    Thanks

Bio's

Vergil Asolius
    Haircolor: Black
    HairStyle: Long and Straight comes down on each side of his face.
    Accessories: none
    Eye Color: Red
    Body: Athletic
    Birthplace:3rd hell
    Birthday: June/6/1996
    Siblings: Dante, Kelra,and Vulcan
    Weapons: Masamune
    Elemental: Fire,Dark
    Mark: Devil
    Fighting Style: Jeet Kune Do
    Hobbies: Going to the movies
    Favorite Food: Hotwings
    Dislikes: pizza
    Past: He some how has a mental link to another world, as he only can dream about it, it still seems so very real. He believes there are answers in his worst nightmares.
    Present: Student at Arckaum
    Future: Wants to find out about his true past.
    Story: Vergil lives with his mother and sister in Virgaia. his bestfriend is a homeless boy named Dante.
    little is known about Vergil's past ,but it is said on his birthday he can see a devil reflection in the mirror and several other Devils in the back ground standing behind him as if to congraluate him.

Kelra Asolius
    Hairstyle: Pinned up Ponytail(something like a Japanese "Tot" just longer)
    Haircolor: Purple
    Accesories: White hair Pin
    Eyecolor: Purple
    Body: Average
    Birthplace:2nd hell
    Siblings: Dante,Vergil, Vulcan
    Weapons: two Short Quarter-staffs
    Elemental: Dark, Fire
    Fighting Style: Free form Jeet Kune do
    Hobbies:Star gazing
    Dislikes: Red
    Past: She over herd her mother speaking in a different language in her room and a unknown voice saying "Is kelra aware of her Devil Powers"
    Present:Student at Arckaum
    Future:Wants to find out about her origin
    Story: Kelra happens to know a little bit about her being a devil ,but she still wants to know about her real birthplace. The same exact thing happens to Kelra on her birthday except she turns into a devil Fully for only a few minutes then turns back normal When she turns to look in the mirror she see's a different world as if it was calling to her. Just recently Kelra was going to tell Vergil about his powers ,but when he pissed her off by ditching her on their way to Arckaum she neglected to tell him and left to find a different team.

Dante Asolius
    HairStyle: Wild combed upward
    Haircolor: Red
    Accessories: none
    Eyecolor: Red
    Body: Average
    Birthplace:1st hell
    Siblings: Kelra,Vergil, Vulcan
    Weapons: Masamune
    Elemental: Water, Fire
    Fighting Style:Iaido
    Hobbies: Training in the forest
    Dislikes: Cold weather
    Past: born in the 1st hell son of Death and Aganis.
    Future:Wants to find his parents
    Story: Left in the real world to fend for himself He then finds out that he's very much different from everyone else when he is cornered in a ally by three thugs who meet their doom in screams and crys come from the ally. When he was found by Vergil who thought he was dead. Dante awakes to see Vergil startled he runs away. When Follow by Vergil apart of Dante Senses that him and Vergil are very much alike, he now hangs out with his only friend Vergil,and Kelra from time to time. When he meets Vulcan something begins to make his skin crawl as if he has known him just as long as Kelra & Vergil. He goes to Arckaum
    with Vergil when ,April (Vergil's mother) finds out he is homeless,who makes him her son.

Vulcan Asolius
    HairStyle: Cut short, comes down to his ears.
    Haircolor: Dark brown
    Accessories: Bandana
    Eyecolor: Maroon
    Body: Built Muscular, more detail than athletic.
    Birthplace:1st Hell
    Siblings: Dante,Vergil,Kelra
    Weapons: Guanlets
    Elemental:Earth,Fire
    Fighting Style:self taught Jujitsu
    Hobbies: Studying his Past
    Dislikes:cheese
    Past: Father is ruler of the 1st Hell
    Present: Scout at Arckaum
    Future: Wants to be a Elder of Arckaum
    Story: Vulcan has always wanted to lead people into greatness so there is no doubt why he doesn't have the dream of becoming an Elder of Arckaum. Knowing about his origins as a devil,and using that power for good was a big part of his life. Normally when a person has power they would use them in certain situations ,like when being picked on at school or to show off to some friends or even proving themselves to others. Vulcan can safely say he has be in all those situations above and choose a better path which is why he was picked outta alotta other children to come to Arckaum. He's still finding out his origin from being a devil ,and wonders if his mother is his real mother. Vulcan says he doesn't really care for his devil powers ,for he rather be normal like everyone else.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    hmmm... nice... but is this place Ackaum that a nice place for them to want to put their brothers and sisters in there? And can anyone go? I wanna too ^^

Sorry... if it would come all together I guess I'd understand as I read but I'm just so curious ^^ lol

LOL he slept for three days!!!!!!! ^^ no way!!!!1
    YeaH actually it's for anyone, but you have to get invited, Because they only want good spirited people which is where the Scouts come in, as it is their job to scan these children they select. see each scout has to bring back three children,and there's ten scouts.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok ^^ got that... Thank You!!! ^^ And again0 their descriptions are very interesting... very well made... nice work...

Waiting forward for the next chapter ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Thanks

Instinct Chap. 4
    Khalipso: Whew I'ts been three days and still no girls Well none with poetinal, all the one's I've seen are either to girly or not girly enough. Well I guess I'm in over my head, might have to take what I get.
    Khalipso: Finally,somewhere to rest I feel like I've been walking 5 hours
    School Guard: Hey what are you Doing are you here to see your daughter or sister?
    Khalipso: (starled) WHA! Daughter HEY bozo do I look like I have kids to you!?!
    School Guard: Well you have to be here to see your sister then I have to make sure this school is safe, being that it's a all girl school lotta freaks out there ya know.
    Khalipso: (baffled) HEY DO I LOOK LIKE SOME KIND OF FREAK TO YOU MR? (stops and thinks to herself: Whoa! an all girl school what the hell I didn't know they had those YES! this is my big chance,and Ima about to mess it up) Sorry bout that sir please forgive me. I'm not here to see my sister I'm just here to tour the school ( sees sign that says "Hiring fill in teacher") to see if I might take the job.
    School Guard: Well Why didn't ya just say so honey , by the way It's Mrs. not sir heh heh right this way. So more Importantly whats your degree in?
    Khalipso: ( Dumbfounded) umm my degree heh is (thinks about Arckaum) I majored in the Arts of the world.
    School guard: (smiles)Well that's life for you they sure didn't have that when I went to college(stops in office)...We have a guest touring the school where's those badges at?
    Secretary: right here Joie
    Joie: Here you are (gives Khalipso the guest badge) wear this and no one should bother you or question you about being here on campus. have a nice day..umm
    Khalipso: Kallie call me Kallie and thanks Joie..(man I feel like a total loser I Lied to get in here on top that I thought she was a man..jeez wonder what the girls are like here)
    Khalipso: is everyone in class hmm hope they don't mind if I take a peek. (door burst open)
    Girl: Whoo! Recess yay!
    *crowd of girls trample over her*
    (girl looks back Hey are you ok)
    Khalipso: (STuNnEd) Ow ooo my head
    Girl: Wow I guess your not ok hey can you hear me
    Khalipso: huh? heh heh yes I'm ok
    Girl: Well hello my name is Plenthara
    Khalipso: Hi there Plenthara my Name is Kady
    Plenthara: So is hers (points to a girl in the room)
    Khalipso: Who are you talking about
    Plenthara: Cady come on
    Khalipso: (puzzled)Kallie and Cady aren't the same names

Plenthara: you said Cady Just then lady is it cady or kallie?
    Khalipso: ( maybe I did say Kady Man that really warped my head when I fell) I'm Sorry it's Kallie
    Cady: Sorry I took so Long, but Mrs. Oba wanted to speak with me.
    Plenthara: Meet my new friend She's new! Cady this is Kallie it sounds like your name HEh heh
    Cady: heh heh it does kinda
    Mrs.Oba: What Are you girls still doing out there? Do I have to come take you outside!
    Plenthara: O crap lets go, hurry Cady (both run and Drag Khalipso with them)
    Khalipso: Ok, we're outside we can stop now
    Plenthara: So what are you doing here Kallie? you are way told old to be going here are you going to be a new teacher for Mrs. Oba?
    Khalipso: (thinks to herself hmm A teacher this could be a advantage for me to scout I'll have to find away to be that teacher) Umm I dunno.
    Plenthara:Well, you seem like a nice person, it'd be cool to make a new friend.
    Khalipso: Really? you don't have alotta friends here? Seems like everyone is friendly here.
    Cady: No one wanted to be my friend cause I was new and since Plenthara started being my friend her friends stop talkin to her too.
    Khalipso: That's kinda stupid(damn what kind of kids would do that)How do I fill in for Mrs. Oba that way we can get to know each other for a whole day.
    Plenthara: O it would be for the rest of the year because she's getting a job transfer so they have to get a new teacher to come and that takes a year. So they have to have a sub-teacher for the rest of the year.
    Cady: Yep that's what Mrs. Oba said.
    Khalipso: (Damn the rest of the year crap I hope they find one before I have to return to Arckaum...well atleast I have two of girls outta three only one more to go, and that shouldn't be too hard. Now, to get that sub job I'll have to fake a teaching Permit) Um girls you wouldn't happen to know where to get the sub job would you?
    Plenthara: of coarse.
    Cady: you have to go to the Office where you got that guest badge.
    *bell Rings*
    Khalipso: Wow that wasn't long just about 8mins hmph
    Plenthara: Well we get three so it's not that bad plus we get two hours for lunch one for eating and one for sleep.
    Cady: I hate going to sleep we shouldn't have to go to sleep!
    Plenthara: Yeah Gossip for Two hours!
    Khalipso: trust me you'll learn to love it when you get older I wish they had that when I was going to school. How old are you two?
    Cady: umm she's 14 and I'm 12.
    Khalipso: well ok I must get to the-
    Principal: You girls are late as of.....(*bell rings*) now Come with me, or your going to be in alotta of trouble.
    Plenthara: (sighs) Ugh
    Cady: (face starts to turn red)
    Khalipso: (come on think think can't let them get in trouble on my behalf) Um excuse me sir.
    Principal: Yes, what is it
    Khalipso: They were just tryin to help me get back to the office I'm-
    Plenthara: she's here to sub for Mrs. Oba.
    Principal: Is that so well..I guess I'd better get you two class(talks on walkie talkie) hey I'm sending Plenthara and Cady to get Class admits. Now ,hurry to class.
    Khalipso: So how do I-
    Principal: -so your here for the substitution job, then why are you outside and not gettin the job?
    Khalipso: (becomes annoyed) Well before you cut me off again I was getting to that! I was told to take a tour of the school to see if I like it before applying.
    Principal: O really and which one of the Admistrators told you that.
    Khalipso: not sure it was Joie I think that's her name.
    Principal: (adjusts his glasses)Hmm very well then if you can show me a valid teaching permit then I will allow you to have the job.
    Khalipso: (crap not really suppose to use magic outside of school, but I gotta do this)( !POOF!) Here you are sir...O and what about the other people who applied for the job?
    Principal: they couldn't show me a permit so they were escourted off campus some tried to use a fake permit to get in, but I caught on that so I started getting strict on who we let on campus which is why I questioned you ,but seems your certified so you can come with me and fill out an application.
    Khalipso: Hey why would anyone fake a permit?
    Principal:The money
    Khalipso: Money heh heh
    Principal: You laugh,but because it is immediate in need. We are paying 50,000$
    Khalipso (awed) (holy ,Oh the shopping I could do with that) I see
    Principal:That pays for you for the rest of the year. You ok? we're back at the office
    Khalipso: O yes I'm fine (50,000$$ big ones and all at once I'm think I'm going to faint)
    Principal: Holly give this nice lady a application please she's has the job....thank you for your time.
    Holly: Here you are heh you must've had a permit, A valid one that is, couldn't have just came outta thin air could it...Ha ha ha thin air ha ha
    Khalipso: (Damn she really scared me for a second there) ok all done when do I start?
    Holly:Today let me call Mrs. Oba down to leave
    Khalipso: (wow this is a surprise I haven't even been home yet o well I guess six more hours can't hurt)
    Holly: Mrs. Oba, Well I was just going to call you
    Mrs.oba: I Was just Informed by Principal West.

Holly: Do you remeber how to get to the Class room from here? if not i can have someone escourt you
    Khalipso: No that's ok I can manage from here thanks though.(walks back to class room)
    Principal West:They are waiting for you go ahead go inside I would like to thank you Mrs..umm
    Khalipso: Kallie ,Miss. Kallie and thank you(opens door and walks into class)
    Plenthara: Yes! I knew it was you
    Cady: WHOO!
    Classroom: YAY!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Ok ^^ got that... Thank You!!! ^^ And again0 their descriptions are very interesting... very well made... nice work...

Waiting forward for the next chapter ^^
    Tyvm much ^^ I know it's not alot to read ,but you read fast lol.

Thanks

Bio's

Cady Bowers
    HairStyle: Really Short (like it doesnt go past her ears)
    Haircolor: Blonde
    Accessories: Shades( but she wear them in place of a head ban)
    Eyecolor: Green
    Body: Slinder (little less then average)
    Birthplace:Vailor
    Siblings:none
    Weapons:Hanbu
    Elemental:none
    Mark:none
    Fighting Style: Tae Kwon Do
    Hobbies: Dancing
    Dislikes:Rain
    Past: Father & Mother own a business
    Present: Student at Najusio
    Future: Wants to go where ever life takes her "I'm not in a rush" she says
    Story: Cady comes from a wealthy family ,and was currently attending a private school for girls only. Cady has always had what she needed, never having to ask for much. She looks for a more independant life while attending Arckaum.

Plenthara Shenji
    Hairstyle: Long, but put in two ponytails which are braided and wrapped around on each side( like Chun Li from streetFighter)
    Haircolor: Green
    Accessories: White Hair ribbions
    EyeColor: Pale blue almost White
    Body: Athletic
    Birthplace:Vailor
    Siblings none:
    Weapons: Bow and Arrows( made from her own energy)
    Elemental:Water, Fire, Wind
    Mark: Hell Hunteress
    Fighting Style: Karate
    Hobbies: Getting lost in forests ,just to use her Senses to get back home.
    Dislikes: Fast Food
    Past: Plenthara Is a big nature person and loves the outdoors, this may have been brought on from being stranded in a forest when she attended her first camp.
    Future: Wants to Travel to many places and mostly those places where people haven't been,and those places people dare not go.
    Story: Plenthara wasn't always a nature person until she got left behind at a camp her parents made her go to. She wandered off and got lost and some of the children thought it would be a nice joke to not mention she was gone, saying she deserved it. Scared to death as night fall approached she didn't believe she'd ever see her parents again, Some how she got over being terrified of the animals and sounds in the forest and remembered how to make a fire. She fell asleep and had a weird dream of a woman who came to her helping her find her way back to camp. This woman looked like a angel only a forest angel with long green hair and beautiful blue eyes which look like the ocean, she wore a gold cloth which was rapped around her Entire body. A loud noise awaken Plenthara as she begin to think about the dream and how real it seemed. She begin to follow the path the woman led her through in her dream and strangly it led her back to camp, where a Search party had been assembled to go out and look for her. Ever since then Plenthara has loved the msysteries of the outdoors and ironically likes to get lost now. She says it brings out one's true self, the person we all hide behind.
    Looks at Arckaum as just another place to wander into.

Thanks

Instinct Chap.5
    Halbard: (waiting on sidewalk)Three days now and I'm doing great. I have one kid already, speaking of that he should be meeting me right about now(looks around) hmmm is that him...HEY STAN Over Here !
    Stan: Oh I thought I was kinda off I didn't know where it was.
    Halbard: Hey it's kool, you got any friends Stan?
    Stan: Uh yeah Chris, Alex, but why are you-
    Halbard: -Are they 16 like you?
    Stan: yeah pretty much.
    Halbard: I see
    Stan: Well do they qualify?
    Halbard: Well yeah Alex and Chris they both are in the age range all three of you qualify I can't promise you'll be on the same Squad though.
    Stan: Well when can they meet you? and how many squads are there? and are there any girls in this?
    oh and-
    Halbard: Damn kid, you ask alot of questions Heh Heh You remind me of myself. your getting ahead of yourself I will answer only two of questions because I only know the answers ta two of them. there are ten sqauds selected every six years That gives you 30 people right? when means ten squads. There are three members on each squad ,but you all will go to Akura 'school of basic training'. Then whoever graduates from there will get to decide to which school they want to attend after that; Don't worry there's a big ceremony and now the second question is already answered they are coming now.
    Stan: huh how'd you,... you knew about them didn't you?
    Chirs: Stan , you wasn't gonna let us in on your secret were you?
    Alex: You know what this means right? you get two whomps HEH HEH!(starts to crack his knuckles)
    Stan: WHAT!?! I didn't know-Hey what are you talking about I told you Chris, but Alex I going to tell you.
    Chris: O yeah when?
    Alex: Commere (pounds Stan hard twice ontop of his head)
    Stan: What the heck!?!, I was going to tell you, I wanted to make sure you qualified for the Club
    Chris: well do we?
    Halbard: Indeed
    Chris: SWEET! Hey let em go Alex we qualify
    Alex: Oh right, Sorry Stan you ok man?
    Stan: (catching breath) s- sure I'm I'm good
    Halbard: (SIGHS) Well I must be on my way then since I've gotten you all To enter Arckaum.
    Alex: Hey how the hell are we going to get there if you leave us here?
    Halbard: HA HA HA you kids are the most... Hey and no cursing at the Scout!!.
    Stan:RIGHT! * all say*
    Chris:RIGHT!
    Alex: RIGHT!
    Halbard: Alright then, This will take the rest of the year so you must physically and mentally train yourselves and await for a letter in your mail on Christmas day.When you recieve the letter follow it's instructions.
    Stan: Hey! lets get ahead start GUYS!
    Chris: Aight
    Alex: lets do THIS!! We're going to be the best of the best!!
    Halbard: (Now to take a break for about 5 months HEh HEh and then return to Arckaum to mail letters.

Grimm: (looking around) Iginis....I hate this place To many bad memories I guess I'll go to Arckaum and have them send me somewhere else since I got all three of my Pupils. I have full faith in them that they will join.
    (Teleports back to Arckaum)
    Hiada:What the! (SIGHS) Grimm what are you doing back so fast? it's only been about week now (puts on a sarcastic smile) Surly your not home sick already
    Grimm: (Ignores her sarcasim)Yeah I know I can't Stand Iginis, I wish to go somewhere else please.
    Hiada: I see, Well you BIG DUMMY! you shouldn't have picked It... jeez your generation makes me wonder sometimes...Where is that you wish to go?
    Grimm: I dunno Somewhere Sunny and where's there's lots of water I guess
    Hiada: Did you hit your head or something because this is a side of you I never seen before,I guess your going to Mocca then....there I set the Portal for Mocca.
    Grimm: Thanks alot,and keep what you've learned to yourself.
    Hiada: YEah, You know I could get in big trouble for this ,go ahead now so I can close the portal back Down.
    Grimm: (walks into portal)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast