+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Instinct.FF

Newbie Ucaediea is off to a good start Ucaediea's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Instinct.FF

HEy I would like to get some feed back from this even if you are just scanning threw it , I'm on the road to making this become a real manga book , but I'd rather get some (beta) writing done of the first volume which I will be posting here once more without the script dialog. Thanks a bunch~~

The traditional ceremony has just commenced and the ten scouts take their leave exiting the

auditorium as hundreds of crowds cheer them on. Upon coming out of the auditorium the Path of

Destiny awaited them. The Path of Destiny was a long path made of limestone with white marbled

pillars on each side. Atop the pillars were pits of fire which flickered wildly in the wind ; Keladorm

began to look into the sky as he spoke "This will be the first time in Twelve years since we've been

outside of Arckaum" Arckaum was the Academy of Hidden Arts it was the oldest school in U'câediea

and the Biggest also the first school created. Arckaum is the weakest school of all the others while it

focuses on teaching the its students how to awaken their inner power and use their mind , body and

spirit. Arckaum focuses on many things while others only focus on one or two things this may be the

reason why it remains at the bottom,but Arckuam also keeps the original tradition and recruits it's

students from the world instead of from other schools making Arckaum the food for other schools to

feed off of by bringing in new faces , or fresh meat as it is looked upon in the world of U'câediea.

Naliaa stops her conversation with her best friend Khalipso for a second "Yeah I see why it's only

done every six years" Naliaa walks at a faster pace to catch up with Khalipso who was looking around

her and remembers when they'd first came to Arckaum and what they had gone through in their time

there " Aww I'm gonna miss you guys". Halbard looks away trying to hide his real feelings " Heh, I'm

looking forward to some alone time". Shocked at this remark Odhin turns to Halbard "Oh is that really

, you were just telling me this will be the first time we've been apart from each other. Halbard

continues to look away from the rest of his fellow scouts , Vulcan begins to pat his hand on his

bandana trying to stop his head from itching "Even so he's right I can't wait to see whats outside of

Arckaum I wonder how much has changed in these years" Vulcan continues to pat his hand on his

bandana, but stops to reach into his pocket for his cigarettes. The start coming upon the portal that

would take them each to their destination points where they would then start their own each

individual search for three children worthy of coming back to Arckuam. This would sum up a total of

thirty students in all if every scout had done his or her job correctly, for if they failed then they

would be kicked from Arckaum and have their memory of it erased. Douze begins to fiddle with his

necklace " Yeah I know I'm thinking about bringing my brother here, but I haven't decided yet"

Hashuto immediately cuts his eyes at Douze as if Douze had just said something Dumb. "Whats their

to decide either he wants to be one of us or he wants to be a Norm" Nahissar begins to look

confused and annoyed "Norm? what the hell is that Hashuto?" Not bothered by their looks Hashuto

lets out a small sigh "It's what I call people with normal lives." Douze closes his eyes for a second

and then opens them " Well I often wonder what my life would've been like normal. Naliaa jumps in

and attempts to stop a obvious argument waiting to happen "Douze I think that thought has crossed

all our minds at one point or another. Khalipso also attempts to keep the peace and changes the

subject as they were now standing directly in front of the portal " With that being said I think I'll

take my leave now, I need to get some more girls to liven this place up a little bit." Keladorm throws

his arms over his shoulders "like wise I would like to see that" Khalipso walks is the first to make her

way into the portal, Halbard begins to look around "Hey has anyone seen Grimm?"

Hashuto looks over at Halbard "He went the other way said he wasn't wasting anytime saying

goodbyes" Vulcan begins to take a couple Puffs and puts his hand to his cigarette it immediately

catches on fire and burns to black ash blowing away into the wind."Thas Grimm For ya he's always

been that way, not a big talker Vulcan lets his smoke exhale before finishing his sentence "He's a

great person though. Odhin lets out a long sigh and then begins to make his way towards the portal "

I guess I'm off" as he says this Nahissar begins to take off "I'm right behind ya buddy" Douze looks to

ponder leaving before he rushes to catch up with Nahissar " Wait count me in too! Ha Ha" Halbard

seems to accept the fact that Grimm will not show and begins to walk through the portal. Keladorm

stares at the portal as it looks like a black void into the beyond he Knew that on the otherside

awaited his First test as a scout he begans to make an effort to cheer his friends up before leaving. "

It's only for a year it'll be over before you know it" He smiles and turns to the portal. Naliaa smiles

big and yells out her butterflies " YEAH! JUST FOR ONE YEAR I'M GONNA HAVE MYSELF A BLAST

WHOO! She take a running start and dives into the portal. Tightening his bandana Vulcan thinks to

himself " A blast huh? I hopes she remembers that we can't interact with the children until they've

been erolled into the system, even then she can only give the invitation here it can only began once

all children are here; well im outta here too. Hashuto begins to look back at Arckuam " Cya....looks

like I'm the last person to leave...I'm going to miss this place, I'm talking as if I won't be back, but

it's like when I left home for the first time it's crazy" Hashuto begins to look down at the ground " On

top of that I wonder if I can actually get three children to come back here I mean it's like three

outta like a million , but what if I end up with alot more than three or what if I have none at

all...what if they fail the test- Grimm's voice rings out at him " You talking to yourself again?" Grimm

looks down at Hashuto with his arms crossed. Hashuto hears Grimm's voice and looks up to find him

standing upside down on a tree branch " I thought you'd gone already?" Head first Grimm begins to

let himself free fall from the tree branch he first, flipping his body forward in time to land on his feet.

" I was watching from the trees the whole time...I wanted to be the last to leave I guess." Hashuto

throws a hand around Grimm's right shoulder " Let leave together." Grimm's laughs a little and notices

that Hashuto is really scared , "Don't worry you'll do fine man" Hashuto smiles at Grimm" I guess your

right." They both walk through the portal vanishing from sight.
    Last edited by Ucaediea; Mar 03, 2008 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Easier to read this way ^-^

+ Reply to Thread