+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Instinct Vol. 2

Newbie Ucaediea is off to a good start Ucaediea's Avatar
    Thanks

Instinct Vol. 2

OK I know it's been a little dull getting to meet all the characters, but this volume I too wanted to spice things up a bit, so get ready for the action you've been waiting for.

volume 2

The story so far... Scouts have come back to Arckuam after already having found the children
    that the've selected to come to arckuam. Now the selected children are on the buses to Arckuam
    what await these freshman of Arckuam...

Razorbeard: OK, listen up kiddos. This ain't no joy ride,its a two day travel, so as I get finished talking I want to hear everyone talking and getting to know yer people around ye. I got three tips for ye so listen carefully. 1. If ye plan on even standing out in Arckuam ye can't be shy,or weak.
    2. If ye want to be just as skilled as the other kids on that other bus, then ye gotta put forth the effort because right now they will automatically be pointed out over ye because they are older.
    3. My last tip is that ,it's OK to be scared ,but learn to channel that fear and conquer it ..because yer only as strong as you let yourself be....that is all.
    Loi: So does that mean that you can become as strong as you wanna be.
    Razorbeard: Hah, I like ye already kid. Your a natural lad,but yes, in theory that is true.
    Rose: Hey, my name is Rose. I believe we all can be good friends. Nice to meet you all.(smiles big)
    Tashiaire: Hello everyone I'm Tashiaire
    Jalia: But call her Tashia , I'm Jalia
    Kari: Hahaha, yeah, I don't know about you all ,but I don't wanna be looked down on by any older kids. My name is Kari
    Dianna: YEAH!(frowns)
    Loi: I'm Loi.
    Rose: (looks at Blank looking out the window) Hey are you OK?..What do you think?
    Blank: I'm ok I guess Hi.. My name is Blank.
    Rose: He doesn't like to talk much.
    Jalia: Well two days we'll be stuck together he will have to start talking soon.
    Blank: .....
    Loi: (looks at Blank) Whoa, that's creepy. I like it.
    Tashiaire: Ahh two days what are we going to do for that long?
    Razorbeard: (walks back through doors) I can answer that for ye. There lots to do on the second floor of this bus here. So let me take ye's on a tour. (walks to the back of the bus and opens door. C'mon now.
    Blank: (looks at the door open ,and sees the street)
    Tashiaire: What there's nothing there if we walk out there will die.
    Jalia: yah, can't you see the bus right there infront you.
    Rose: Soon as we hit the road we'll get ran over.
    Kari: ( walks towards the door looks back at Loi and walks off the bus vanishing)
    Dianna: You guys are crazy.
    Loi: What ...Kari
    Blank: ( what the hell just happened)
    Razorbeard: C'mon it's alright.
    Blank: (gets up and walks through the door)
    Razorbeard: See, come now.
    Jalia: ( gets up and walks towards the door)
    Dianna: (follows Jalia)
    Loi: I guess it's ok if Kari went through. (walks in behind Dianna)
    Rose: Wait for me( runs in behind Loi)
    Tashiaire: Hey! I'm coming too
    Kari: Bout time what took ya'll so long?
    Loi: Kari!
    Blank: This is like a portal
    Razorbeard: Here wait till ye see it with the lights on ( pulls up breaker)
    ( Room fills up with light and reveals a big arena with weapons all lined up along each side of the arena.)
    Razorbeard: (looks at the kids faces) Hey snap outta it.
    Blank: Whoa this is a training arena ..
    Rose: whats it made out of?
    Razorbeard: it's Computerized
    Kari: That would indicate it's silver color.
    Tashiaire: More like Chrome.
    Dianna: Nah, It has those blue lights around it also and those pillars holding up the roof are stone like.
    Kari: Ok , so it's not all silverish, it just looks like it.
    Razorbeard: Your right it takes a few seconds for the computer to download the material ,and then put it to the right places. So it wouldn't seem less realistic at first, OK Rose ye and Tashiaire are up first lets see what ye got?
    Tashiaire: what do you mean up first?
    Rose: Yeah?
    RazorBeard: I mean pick yer weapons and let me see the both of ye's get down in that arena.
    Rose: but I can't fight
    Tashiaire: (remembers Jack and Tommy's words of being strong) I'm ready
    Razorbeard: That's the spirit! don't worry it's only training this will prepare you for the real one when you get to Arckaum.
    Blank: There's a tournament at Arckaum?
    Razorbeard: Thats right, between all 30 of you.
    Loi: All man this means we'll have to train hard.
    Razorbeard: Lined it up Rose and Tashiaire.
    (both Kids Proceed to the arena)

Thanks

Re: Instinct Vol. 2

Chap. 2

MEANWHILE....

Tryuwenn: Hey, pay attention, cause I don't like talking alot and I'm not gonna repeat myself.
    I don't wanna hear Quietness on this bus, everyone talking, or I'm going to see to it that you are sent back home. Never ,Never, NEVER GIVE UP! and last,but not least; don't ever under estimate anyone.It will be a two day trip to Arckaum, I will take you all to the training arena once I feel that you know each other well enough.

Cody: (dumb look on his face) Can he really have us sent h-home?
    Yumi: No, I don't think he can uninvite us ,but then again-
    Zaku: then again he'll probably send you home by yourself cody
    cody: wha- why me
    Yumi: knock it off Zaku
    Zaku: haha
    Stan: (looks at the two kids a seat across from him)hey was up? whats your name?
    Darkwolf: Darkwolf...,but just call me Dark, who are you?
    Stan: Cool Dark, I'm Stan, so who all do you know that's on here already?
    Darkwolf: ( looks at his brother two seats ahead) Just my sister
    Stan: (thinks about being Dark's partner)Hey can I sit in that empty seat?
    Darkwolf: why? your already full over there.
    Stan: I came here to meet new people I wanna start now.
    Jack: (Looks over at Stan ) me too.
    Darkwolf: ( surprise to hear jack speak) well I guess ,but this means you'll be stuck with me for the duration of the three year-
    Stan: ( sits down between Jack and Dark) this will be the best!
    Chris: (Notices that stan moves) Hey what are you doing?
    Alex: ( jealous) he's dictching us whats it look like
    Stan: Alex shut up, I'm not doing that, I'm just meeting new people
    Chris: but we won't be-(thinks about their rivalry) haha nevermind you're right this will be great rivalry
    Stan: Glad you see it my way
    Alex: Tch whatever man now I can stomp you without being sorry
    Stan: ( looks startled, then smiles)
    Jack: (gets a little annoyed)You'll have to go through me first to do that we are a team now.
    Darkwolf: (trys to calm everyone down) save it for training.
    Dante: ( Over hears darkwolf and turns to Vergil): I can't wait to start training.
    Vergil: I know I'm so siked!
    Kelra: Yeah if we stick together we will be-
    Dante: -Stick together who said that I'm going to be partnered with you?
    Kelra: B-but we are sitting (thinks about being stuck with them for three years)oh nevermind tch thats fine with me, I'll go find someone else to partner with.
    Vergil: Wait kelra aww man why'd you do say that you know we should stick together.
    Dante: Vergil you and me and that would be all if I had to choose.
    Vergil:but your not, so why did you do that
    Dante: because we need to meet new people.
    ( girl walks up)
    ???: hey looks like you've lost a team member may I take her place?
    Dante: (looks the scar on her face)Sure who are-
    Vergil: (still mad)No we are getting her to come back,but no thanks for the offer.
    Dante: Vergil what the heck are you talking about she has no intention of coming back,
    or else she wouldn't have left so quickly. Umm
    Diamina: My name is Diamina looks like your friend is a problem
    Vergil: what! look scarface (staring at the two marks on her cheek) buzz off! I'm warning you
    Diamina: (gets in his face) your warning me ( closes her eyes) well (opens her eyes slowly revealing different eyes) do something...
    Dante: hey wait wait we are getting off on the wrong foot ( Vergil swings at Diamina ,but Dante blocks it) WHOA! man calm down she deserves a chance man...come on
    Vergil: Tch fine don't get in our way.
    Diamina: (Desperately wanting revenge) If you woulda ( looks at Dante's face) Nevermind.
    Dante: Thank you..are you going to sit down?
    Diamina: (Stares at Vergil looking out the window)I thought you'd never ask.
    Sakuda: Hey Taki this is where I take my leave too many cuties on this bus for me not to partner with one.
    Taki: ( O yea I get jake to myself now) Yeah go ahead I'm fine who you got your eye on?
    Sakuda: That one back there with the long blue hair.
    Taki: ( Looks at Aldaan): WOW! He's (remembers about jake) I mean yeah yeah he's cute
    Sakuda: You sure that didn't sound to confident maybe I should just stay here with you two-
    Taki: NO! (short laugh) I mean no you should really try to get with him he's a cutie I mean I'll take him if you-
    Sakuda: No I don't think so cya round sis.
    Jake: well thanks for asking me about it,but I guess It can't be helped right?
    Taki: Well I mean we should at least get to know one new person right? and if she wants to leave then that makes it alot easier to do that.
    Jake: guess your right (Looks and taps the girl infront of him) hey you want to join our group?
    Flaren: umm ok ,yeah sure whats your name?
    Taki: Jake
    Jake: Jeez
    Taki: ( glares at jake)
    Flaren: did I just miss something?
    Jake: this is my girlfriend Taki
    Taki: Oh no
    Jake: but she gets really jealous.
    Taki: ( face boils red) WHAT! I-
    Flaren: Well ok, I'm Flaren
    Jake: Ok Cool
    Taki: ( trying to prove she's not jealous even though she is) hey why don't you come sit with us.
    Flaren: ok
    Kelra: (walking down the aile looking to fit in somewhere)
    Selaniaa: Hey drajco! (drajco walking away)
    Kelra: Can I sit here?
    Selaniaa: Yea... sure...
    Kelra: Whats the matter?
    Selaniaa: Drajco said he's going to make some new friends ,but I don't understand Flaren left also with two other people behind us. I don't understand why they left was it something I did?
    Kelra: trust me everyone is leaving their original teams to find out who they can get aquanited with. I guess everyone is curious to see what kinda people are on this bus.
    Selaniaa: hmph, you wouldn't know, you left your team too.
    Kelra: My brother didn't want me to be on his team ...so why force it huh?....I think we'll be better off serperate anyway
    besides it's not like we won't see each other again we just won't be on the same teams.
    Selaniaa: I'm sorry ..your right, what am I down for.
    Kelra: My name is Kelra
    Selaniaa: Selaniaa ...Kelra
    Kelra: Yea?
    Selaniaa: Look around we are the only people that have two members in a group.
    Kelra: Soo we'll just get another person.
    Selaniaa: look around everyone is in a group.
    Kelra: huh?(looks around to find that everyone is in a group) Umm I'm sure we can find one person.

Thanks

MEANWHILE....

Tryuwenn: Hey, pay attention, cause I don't like talking alot and I'm not gonna repeat myself.
    I don't wanna hear Quietness on this bus, everyone talking, or I'm going to see to it that you are sent back home. Never ,Never, NEVER GIVE UP! and last,but not least; don't ever under estimate anyone.It will be a two day trip to Arckaum, I will take you all to the training arena once I feel that you know each other well enough.

Cody: (dumb look on his face) Can he really have us sent h-home?
    Yumi: No, I don't think he can uninvite us ,but then again-
    Zaku: then again he'll probably send you home by yourself cody
    cody: wha- why me
    Yumi: knock it off Zaku
    Zaku: haha
    Stan: (looks at the two kids a seat across from him)hey was up? whats your name?
    Darkwolf: Darkwolf...,but just call me Dark, who are you?
    Stan: Cool Dark, I'm Stan, so who all do you know that's on here already?
    Darkwolf: ( looks at his brother two seats ahead) Just my sister
    Stan: (thinks about being Dark's partner)Hey can I sit in that empty seat?
    Darkwolf: why? your already full over there.
    Stan: I came here to meet new people I wanna start now.
    Jack: (Looks over at Stan ) me too.
    Darkwolf: ( surprise to hear jack speak) well I guess ,but this means you'll be stuck with me for the duration of the three year-
    Stan: ( sits down between Jack and Dark) this will be the best!
    Chris: (Notices that stan moves) Hey what are you doing?
    Alex: ( jealous) he's dictching us whats it look like
    Stan: Alex shut up, I'm not doing that, I'm just meeting new people
    Chris: but we won't be-(thinks about their rivalry) haha nevermind you're right this will be great rivalry
    Stan: Glad you see it my way
    Alex: Tch whatever man now I can stomp you without being sorry
    Stan: ( looks startled, then smiles)
    Jack: (gets a little annoyed)You'll have to go through me first to do that we are a team now.
    Darkwolf: (trys to calm everyone down) save it for training.
    Dante: ( Over hears darkwolf and turns to Vergil): I can't wait to start training.
    Vergil: I know I'm so siked!
    Kelra: Yeah if we stick together we will be-
    Dante: -Stick together who said that I'm going to be partnered with you?
    Kelra: B-but we are sitting (thinks about being stuck with them for three years)oh nevermind tch thats fine with me, I'll go find someone else to partner with.
    Vergil: Wait kelra aww man why'd you do say that you know we should stick together.
    Dante: Vergil you and me and that would be all if I had to choose.
    Vergil:but your not, so why did you do that
    Dante: because we need to meet new people.
    ( girl walks up)
    ???: hey looks like you've lost a team member may I take her place?
    Dante: (looks the scar on her face)Sure who are-
    Vergil: (still mad)No we are getting her to come back,but no thanks for the offer.
    Dante: Vergil what the heck are you talking about she has no intention of coming back,
    or else she wouldn't have left so quickly. Umm
    Diamina: My name is Diamina looks like your friend is a problem
    Vergil: what! look scarface (staring at the two marks on her cheek) buzz off! I'm warning you
    Diamina: (gets in his face) your warning me ( closes her eyes) well (opens her eyes slowly revealing different eyes) do something...
    Dante: hey wait wait we are getting off on the wrong foot ( Vergil swings at Diamina ,but Dante blocks it) WHOA! man calm down she deserves a chance man...come on
    Vergil: Tch fine don't get in our way.
    Diamina: (Desperately wanting revenge) If you woulda ( looks at Dante's face) Nevermind.
    Dante: Thank you..are you going to sit down?
    Diamina: (Stares at Vergil looking out the window)I thought you'd never ask.
    Sakuda: Hey Taki this is where I take my leave too many cuties on this bus for me not to partner with one.
    Taki: ( O yea I get jake to myself now) Yeah go ahead I'm fine who you got your eye on?
    Sakuda: That one back there with the long blue hair.
    Taki: ( Looks at Aldaan): WOW! He's (remembers about jake) I mean yeah yeah he's cute
    Sakuda: You sure that didn't sound to confident maybe I should just stay here with you two-
    Taki: NO! (short laugh) I mean no you should really try to get with him he's a cutie I mean I'll take him if you-
    Sakuda: No I don't think so cya round sis.
    Jake: well thanks for asking me about it,but I guess It can't be helped right?
    Taki: Well I mean we should at least get to know one new person right? and if she wants to leave then that makes it alot easier to do that.
    Jake: guess your right (Looks and taps the girl infront of him) hey you want to join our group?
    Flaren: umm ok ,yeah sure whats your name?
    Taki: Jake
    Jake: Jeez
    Taki: ( glares at jake)
    Flaren: did I just miss something?
    Jake: this is my girlfriend Taki
    Taki: Oh no
    Jake: but she gets really jealous.
    Taki: ( face boils red) WHAT! I-
    Flaren: Well ok, I'm Flaren
    Jake: Ok Cool
    Taki: ( trying to prove she's not jealous even though she is) hey why don't you come sit with us.
    Flaren: ok
    Kelra: (walking down the aile looking to fit in somewhere)
    Selaniaa: Hey drajco! (drajco walking away)
    Kelra: Can I sit here?
    Selaniaa: Yea... sure...
    Kelra: Whats the matter?
    Selaniaa: Drajco said he's going to make some new friends ,but I don't understand Flaren left also with two other people behind us. I don't understand why they left was it something I did?
    Kelra: trust me everyone is leaving their original teams to find out who they can get aquanited with. I guess everyone is curious to see what kinda people are on this bus.
    Selaniaa: hmph, you wouldn't know, you left your team too.
    Kelra: My brother didn't want me to be on his team ...so why force it huh?....I think we'll be better off serperate anyway
    besides it's not like we won't see each other again we just won't be on the same teams.
    Selaniaa: I'm sorry ..your right, what am I down for.
    Kelra: My name is Kelra
    Selaniaa: Selaniaa ...Kelra
    Kelra: Yea?
    Selaniaa: Look around we are the only people that have two members in a group.
    Kelra: Soo we'll just get another person.
    Selaniaa: look around everyone is in a group.
    Kelra: huh?(looks around to find that everyone is in a group) Umm I'm sure we can find one person.

Chris: Haha this is going to be tight, we'll beat stan's group in whatever we do.
    Alex: For sure man lets make a new pack and include suksan our new found team member.
    Fei: haha thanks!

Thanks

Sakuda: Hey can I sit here with you?
    Aldaan: ......
    Sakuda: Hey are you sleeping?
    Tommy: Hey are you with him?
    Sakuda: No,well yes, I mean I'm trying to get with him(oh gosh) Team with him I mean, heh
    Tommy: (looks at her red face) you ok?
    Aldaan: (opens one eye and looks at them)If your not going to sit down then I suggest you do not disturb me by hovering over me.
    Tommy: Dude, I'm just looking for a team member
    Sakuda: uh yea Mr. rude
    Aldaan: You both looking for a team and you pick me...heh...I don't like being bothered.
    Tommy: Cold , man ,but I need a team so I guess it can't be helped.
    Sakuda: Guess it can hurt to try( oh he's so hot)

Plenthara: So your name is Drajco right
    Drajco: Yeah and that is (he starts to look over at Cady)
    Plenthara: Cady
    Cady: Jeez can I talk?(gets a little jealous)
    Plenthara: hehe, sorry just happy we got a member so soon since we lost Jalia.
    Drajco: Was that your other friend?
    Cady: Yeah she was not old enough to get on this bus.
    Drajco: (man how many people partner planned before they got on here..I hope I didn't make a mistake leaving Selaniaa)
    Plenthara: HEY!
    Drajco: huh wha, you say something?
    Cady: Day dreamer huh
    Plenthara: o it's ok
    Drajco: whats wrong with day dreaming?
    Cady: 85% of day dreamers lack the attention span need to complete task.
    Drajco: It's 88% and it's not to complete tasks, it's short attention span while listening to people speak,and I wasn't day dreaming, I was thinking about how many people on this bus were actually already paired ,but left their groups because Mr. Tryuwenn said meet new people.
    Plenthara: (looks at Cady) haha he just ate you alive looks like you got some brain power to match up with now (sighs in relief) now you can stop making me feel so dumb all the time.
    Cady: ( still a little thrown off by Drajco) heh heh yeah
    Tryuwenn: Alright it's time to see how many of you have been practicing.
    Stan: OH yeah ! but how are we going to do that?
    Jack: Yeah we're just on this bus.
    Tryuwenn: Glad you asked that, because now you get to be the first to enter the Training Center.
    Stan: Cool , but (looks around) where is it?
    Tryuwenn: (points at the exit at the back of the bus) Through that door.
    Dante: What!
    Vergil: How is that?
    Tryuwenn: this is where you have to see to believe, Stan and Jack will you please make your way through the door.
    Stan: (feels akward) Umm ok
    Darkwolf : Wait I'm coming too,
    Jack: Yeah we're a team now
    Stan: Alright lets do it.(feels more confident now)
    Tryuwenn: Now thats what I'm talking bout.(a big smile sweeps across his face)
    Zaku: These guys are nuts, especially that kid with the wild hair
    Darkwolf : (gives zaku a cold stare)
    Zaku: (shocked)Damn!?! that kid herd me from way up there.
    Yumi: No way he's just looking around.
    Cody: I don't know he looked pretty pissed off.
    Yumi: ha ha ha Zaku might get what he's been deserving
    Zaku: Tch, Yeah right, That kid couldn't land a punch on me.
    Darkwolf : (Charges at zaku within the blink of an eye)
    Tryuwenn: ( Much faster than Darkwolf ,appears outta no where right in front of darkwolf's punch grasping his fist in his hand) I said training room settle it there. Smirks at Zaku ,I'd watch what I say.
    DarkWolf : (Takes his hand down and looks back a Stan and Jack) Lets go.
    Stan: (whispers to Jack ) damn he's fast
    Jack: Yeah , I know I didn't even see him move.
    Darkwolf : Lets go
    Aldaan: You think you can show off on people weaker than you. (smirks) Your Pathietic.
    Jack: Crap we gotta get Darkwolf in the room before he starts at it with that guy.
    Stan: Yeah, Darkwolf Lets save it until we get in the training room.
    Darkwolf : (Grids his teeth and walks forward)
    Stan: (sighs )
    Jack: C'mon lets catch up
    ( Darkwolf Waits at the door for them.)
    Tryuwenn: Now that you've finally made it to the door. I'll open it it (speaks in a Different language) Fârìg ôì durâ.
    ( Door Lights up then opens)
    Darkwolf : Ready?
    Stan: Been ready
    Jack: Lets do it
    (they walk through door and disappear)

Thanks

MEANWHILE AGAIN.....

Tashiaire: (Doesn't pick out a weapon, Walks up the steps to the arena) Man the ring is big.
    Rose: (looks at the Arena, There seemed to be millions of seats polished to perfection, a shiny marble room stood in the middle of a section of the arena. This seemed to be where important people would sit, like judges. On the center of the floor of the arena were four ying yang signs put together forming one. The floor itself was stone and had a white chalky color. Rose looks over at all the weapons lined up in a row there were so many of them,she picks up a black colored fan with sharp curved edges on the tip and walks to the center to meet Tashiaire)
    Razorbeard: Ok, Welcome to our 100th anniversary here at Arckaum, We are proud to present this years Tournament. We wish the best for all members in the tournament ( Sits down in golden chair with dragons on each side)
    Blank: When did he get up there?
    ( Fireworks fall from the sky as if they were heading towards Tashiaire and Rose , then they peel off exploding over their heads raining down and fading away.)
    Tryuwenn: WHOA! wait a minute you trying to start without me again aren't you?
    Razorbeard: Umm, (looks startled, then Sighs yeah yeah I was.) What took you so long.
    Tryuwenn: you know the usual.
    RazorBeard: Damit I wish you'd start more early then you'd make it here on time.
    Tryuwenn: Raze
    Razorbeard: what?( they stare at each other) Aww no c'mon I been waiting on this forever.
    Tryuwenn: Raze..Start it over.
    Razorbeard: But, but I already did the whole thing with the fireworks and the big speech, aw hell
    Tryuwenn: Ha ha ha just kidding we got in we you started off the speech.
    Razorbeard: Oh, you(aggrivated at Tryuwenn)
    Drajco: (Surprised) What!?! Rose is in the middle of the arena.
    Jalia: Yeah, looks like we are joined while in this room.
    Selaniaa: Cool
    Yumi: Looks like it's about to start now.
    Zaku: Damit, I still can't believe how fast that kid was, he's not normal
    Cody: Careful, he might hear you again(laughs at Zaku)
    Zaku: (looks around for Darkwolf....) Shut up shirmp.
    Kelra: This place is nice
    Tommy: Yeah, I like it it's big(looks over at Aldaan) Your hyped up
    Aldaan: (laughs) Too long have I waited for this.
    Sakuda: Hey it's starting.(points to the center of the arena)
    Razorbeard; I'll give you the honors.
    Tryuwenn: You are too kind, (stands up) OK LET IT BEGIN ( arena setting changes to a beach on a lsland)
    Chris: Aww man this is cool.
    Rose: (Bows to Tashiaire)
    Tashiaire: (Bows to Rose)
    Rose: (gets in a Stance)
    Tashiaire: (opens up her hands , two fireballs fly from her hands towards Rose.)
    Rose: (gets hit , her body is pounded hard into the sand. Coughs up a little blood) Ugh, Damit thats why she didn't have any weapons , not only that where is everyone else they disappeared once it turn into this lsland
    Drajco: ROSE ! GET UP!
    Rose: (hears drajco's Voice) I can't see him ,but how( looks at two more fireballs coming at her ) shit ( rolls outta the way just in time ,but the blast still sends her flying into the water.)
    Jack: (talks to Tashiaire in her mind) How the hell are you doing that? you couldn't do that before.. you could barely see light in your hands last time.
    Tashiaire: (I don't know Jack, I just thought about it in my head and they came out.)(looks at Rose flying outta the water floating over the ocean.)
    Rose: (I see now ) (flys towards Tashiaire Dodging the third set fireballs , swinging the fan hard as she could slashing the right side of Tashiaire's face and shoulder.) Eyah! (Quickly flying behind Tashiaire Rose lands a kick to Tashiaire's back, Sending her flying face first into the sand.)
    Drajco: Yeah!
    Jack: Tashiaire get up you better not lose to this girl you can fly too
    Tashiaire: (No I can't I never practiced that)
    Jack: there's no way to practice that just believe you can do like you did the fireballs. Shit watch out shes coming
    Tashiaire: (glances over her back looking at rose in the distance coming fast, Gets up and Jumps in the air flying towards the sky ,outta the way of Rose's attack.) (Whoa I did it, it really worked)
    Tommy: No fair you can fly too?
    Tashaire: Tommy?
    Jack: Tashiare! pay attention she coming at you.
    Tashiare: (looks down at Rose a few inches away from her feet.) ( Tashiaire flys upward dodging the blades from Rose's fan. Now Tashiaire opens up her hands and puts them together. Fireing one big fireball.)
    Rose: Shit (puts the fan up infront of her face) The fireball dulls the blades of the fan making it of no more use. Rose looks between a crack in the fan only to see Tashaire's fist coming towards her face.) (Getting hit with a series of blows Rose drops the fan a continues to get pounded by Tashiaire.
    Tommy: You almost got her ,hey try to enflame your fist so that the flame covers your fist ,but doesn't burn you.
    Tashaire: (what about my feet?
    Tommy: Those too! if you can
    Tashiaire: (ok ok ) ( Tashiaire's fist and feet burst into flames, she continues to pound Rose towards the ground.)
    Drajco: BLOCK! ROSE! YOU GOT TO DEFEND YOURSELF!
    Rose: (trys to block ,but the flames still burn through her defense.Rose lets go and falls hard into the sand, looking up at Tashiaire about to finish her off. She looks and the fireballs which start to glow in Tashiaires hands, but then they fade.)( Rose starts to looks puzzled)
    Tashiaire: (offers a hand to help Rose up)
    Rose: Your not going to finish me?
    Tashiaire: You talk like we are really enemies.
    Rose: I'm sorry ,but we are in this situation.( Draws a fist ,only to get her body blasted further into the ground by Tashiaire.)
    ( Arena turns back to normal)
    Tryuwenn: Tashiaire is the winner!!!
    (most of the kids cheer for Tashiaire

Thanks

Jack: That wasn't too bad, you need to stay in the heat of battle ,but be able to see others things.
    Tommy: That was GOOD! you blasted her so fast.
    Drajco: (Alex tries to stop him) Let me go! I wanna Fight that girl I bet she won't beat me like that (runs up the stairs onto the floor)
    Tashiaire: (looks at rose on the ground not moving, then see's Drajco.) ( looks at his face looking at Rose's body , Drajco looks up and charges Towards her.)
    Drajco: (stops when he sees Jack and Tommy appear infront of him)
    Jack: Stan Toss me my bat
    Stan: Ok ( Throughs Jack a huge baseball bat.)
    Tommy: ( looks up at Drajco.)
    Jack: You ready to do this?( points the basball bat at Drajco)
    Drajco: I have no quarry with you, I only wish to fight this girl.
    Tommy: Then you fight her Fair ,or you will get dropped right here~
    Jack: Right now infront of your Friends.
    Drajco: (Drops his fist and turns around,walks back towards Rose and picks up her body and throughs her over his shoulder and walks down the steps.)
    Jack: You ok Tash?
    Tashiaire: Yeah , you guys are fast.
    Tommy: I didn't even think about it , this place seems to enhance our ability to fight.
    Jack: No, I don't think so ..I think we are just learning how to fight while we are in here.
    Tommy: Hmm, that makes sense too.
    Razorbeard: Will Jack Madison and Zaku Tao go to the floor.
    Tashiaire: Looks like you get to go next.(walks down the steps with Tommy.)
    Yumi: Your up next..you scared?
    Zaku: Of what? It's not that Darkwolf kid so, no I'm not nervous
    Cody: You better be that Jack kid was with Darkwolf.
    Zaku: So they aren't like him
    Cody: what the heck ,didn't you just see how fast they got in that ring?
    Zaku: Yeah everyone's fighting strong in here ,but that Darkwolf kid did it outside this place.(walks up the steps and meets Jack in the middle of the ring.)
    Tryuwenn: Lets Get this show on the road!!!
    (fireworks shoot in the sky raining down into to arena.)
    Jack: (Bows to Zaku and pulls a black glove outta his pocket. Jack puts on the glove as Zaku bows to him.)
    Zaku: (looks at Jack now with the glove on and watches him get a grip for the bat)
    (Arena setting changes to a grassy field and it starts to rain with lighting flashing.)
    Jack: (Throws his bat over his back and starts to walk towards Zaku)
    Zaku: Lets do this! (runs towards Jack. throughs servral punches at jack hitting him the face.)
    Tommy: What the hell Jack?
    Jack: (I'm good, this kid hits like punk, ha ha I'm bout to bust him up.)
    Tashiaire: Jack you seem different.
    Jack: (You'll see) (sees Zaku coming to attack him, Jack Stands up and holds his fist out points his finger at Zaku.) Ok big mouth kid your going down!
    Zaku: (watches as the bat in Jack's hand grows even larger , it was now this size of five baseball bats put together. Zaku's hands burst into blue fire and he begins to charge at Jack once more, but then stops in his tracks when he see's he's surrounded by Jacks.) Ah, when did he?
    Jack: lets go! O myei! Crazy Jack! ( all the clones of Jack run toward Zaku, swinging and knocking Zaku into the air where another Jack was waiting to meet Zaku. Flipping down with bat the Clone of Jack lands the bat in Zaku's stomach. Zaku's body hits the ground. The Clones of Jack idmediately jump on Zaku pounding and kicking him.)
    Zaku: ( the fire goes out on his hands as he's being beat to a bloody pulp.) (Zaku feels Jack pick him up off the ground holding him up in the air.)
    Jack: (whispers in his ear) This is for Darkwolf (Throughs Zaku up like a baseball, and hits Zaku towards another Jack who then hits him towards another and another and Finally into the air.)
    Zaku: (Hits the grass so hard it removes all the grass around him) damit I was careless...I'm not done yet ..(trys to move,but his body won't respond.)
    Jack: Your done I broke your arms.(looks at Zaku rising up from the ground)
    Zaku: I'm...not...(spits out some blood from his mouth) Done with you (legs burst into blue fire)
    Jack: (A little surprised by Zaku's will to win)
    Tommy: (I kinda admire his will to beat you Jack, he might succeed if you don't watch out.)
    Jack: (what !) (laughs) (I will take that as a Complement) Zaku give it up, your lucky to stand up. I could take you out with one blow~
    Zaku: (lets out a insanly laugh, then screams looking at Jack)
    Jack: (What the hell, this guy is crazy I broke his arms)
    Tommy: Jack! there's something different about him now.
    Jack: (Tell me about it, his eyes are freaky right now) Damit you bastard I'll make you stay dow~(Feels Zaku knee in his Stomach) Ugh!!(Jacks Hat comes off as he flys into the grass.)
    Zaku: (laughs even more insanely ,then screams while looking at Jack.)
    Tryuwenn: Hmm I haven't seen this fighting style in a while.
    Razorbeard: Yeah I know , he must have been picked on alot as a child to pick that speciffic state up.
    Tryuwenn:Ok readers you may a bit confused at this point so let me explain what is going on with the training. When the Scouts picked their chosen kids. They couldn't tap into their full power ,nor could they fight ,but this is what this training arena is for. It unlocks all the fighting potiental a person has while they are fighting. The arena changes according to the mood of the two combantants. So Basically the arena is teaching them how to fight through their past and their feelings. Which gets me back to what Zaku is going through. Zaku has just tapped into his Dark state. This can be taught ,but Zaku did it unwillingly which makes it different from those who have learned this. The is the Mark of the Sleeper, any who have this mark have great powers that are sleep within them. Hope that helped you.
    Zaku: ( looks at Jack charging towards him)
    Jack: (swings his bat and throws a couple off punches only to have them dodged by Zaku.)
    Zaku: ( Sidesteps Jack the end punch of Jack's combo and Lands a Jump spin kick to his head.)
    Jack: (flys into the ground. Looks up at Zaku )
    Zaku: ( Looks at Jack's bat and screams then stomps the bat in half. then Stomps his hat into the ground. Zaku looks over at Jack and walks towards him.)
    Jack: He..broke my..bat...and Stomped ..my special hat.(face frowns up)
    Zaku: (The flames on Zaku's feet turn Black. He Stops then Flys at Jack.
    Tommy: JACK!
    Razorbeard: WHoa this Zaku kid is taking to the training pretty well.
    Tryuwenn: Yeah , I thought this Jack kid had it in the bag.
    Zaku: (Stomps Jack's head into the ground slides his foot under Jack's stomach lifting him off the ground and into the air.Holds Jack there, then tosses him up with one leg and kicks him with the other. )
    Jack: (now spits up blood..then stops and looks at his hat . The rain had put out the flames but his hat was still burnt into nothing.)*FLASHBACK*( A woman brings Jack a hat , as she hands him the hat blood sprays jack in the face. He looks up with tears in his eyes, the woman had been shot. She tells Jack she's wishes she could have been a better mother then falls on Jack with the hat still in the plastic in her hand. Jack looks at the man walking away from the door.) *FLASHBACK ENDS*
    Razorbeard: Alright looks like this is over.
    Tryuwenn: Hmmm
    Jack: (Voice deepens soundind like a giant) You....YOU!!!! (Jack Quicky Stands up his pupils fade away)
    Zaku: (charges towards Jack )
    Jack: (looks down at the ground then looks up at Zaku punching him into the ground then Contining to punch him further into the ground.) Weer! Weer! Cabu! Tai!
    Razorbeard: The hell this kid I've never seen this before.
    Tryuwenn: It's call mark of the Titan ...it's very rare for someone to aquire, considering the order of the emotions that have to past and it can only be those speciffic emotions nothing else. Zaku may be powerful right now ,but his arms are going to be his down fall now.
    Razorbeard: What!?!but he has aquired black flames!
    Tryuwenn: True,but this Titan power is much more powerful...hmm he has someone here that is a realative.
    Razorbeard: You mean Tashiaire?
    Tryuwenn: It would seem ,but it has to be a male ,I'm not completely sure but I think it's Tommy..whats his last name?
    Razorbeard: I'll pull it up real quick hold on, Damn did you see the size of his arm and his fist was big as a football.
    Jack: (holds Zaku's body in his hands) Give ...me ....back..that hat.(squeezes Zaku)
    Zaku: (Eyes turn back to normal and he screams) AHHHHH!!!
    (Arena Turns back normal ) ( Jack looks at Zaku's body laying on the ground and looks puzzled.
    Jack: What happened?
    Tashiaire: Jack where did you get that power from?

Thanks

Tommy: Dude...you put his fire out.
    Tashiaire: Your eyes they faded away then your..your hands
    Tommy: Your arms! dude! your arms! where freakin huge!
    Jack: What? I thought I was getting my ass handed to me.
    Tommy: Yeah, for a while ,but then it started when he broke you bat in half then burnt up your hat.
    Jack: What! (looks at his hat still on his head)
    Tommy: You don't remember?
    Tashiaire: No, I don't think he Does
    Jack: (Hears Darkwolf's voice)
    Darkwolf : You were great I didn't think you were that strong , you have my respect as a teammate now.
    Jack: What about Stan?
    Darkwolf : We'll see he's up next.
    Jack: looks at the fireworks in the sky reading Stanley Hall V.S Alex Geiji
    Stan: ( runs up to the ring to meet Jack) Big Mac Jack! Thats your nickname now Big Mac.
    Jack: (laughs and walks down the steps with Darkwolf)
    Razorbeard: Tommy's last name is Madison,but check this out theres another Jack Madison at the Najusio school. And I also pulled up Cody's father and Cody's real last name is Madison also.
    Tryuwenn:So that explains some of it ,but I must speak with the elders as soon as we arrive in Arckaum.

Razorbeard: LET IT BEGIN!
    (Fireworks fly into the sky in the image of a dragon)
    Stan: (pulls out hands guards and puts them on) Ok I can't lose infront of my new friends.
    Alex: (Wraps his hand in bandages and walks towards the middle to meet Stan) (Bows to Stan and takes off his jacket , tossing it to the side.( Some of the girls cheer)
    Stan: (show off)
    (Arena Changes to a mountain top where it's snowing)
    Alex: (Charges towards Stan)
    Stan: ( Gets ready for Alex)
    Alex: ( Throws a series of punches at Stan landing a few into his stomach)
    Stan: ( Only able to block the onslaught of punches being dished out from Alex)
    Jack: (Trys to talk to Stan through his mind) Stan you gotta get outta there man or he's going to wear you out.
    Stan: (blocks Jack outta his mind) Your Distracting me...I got this...(Takes a blow to the face sending him flying to the edge of the mountain.) You had a chance to prove your self ...(gets up and spits out blood) now it's my turn.
    Jack: Stan..
    Darkwolf: he's not off to a good start...
    Jack: heh...he's just getting started( I hope you know what your doing Stan)
    Stan: ( Now able to Stand, he gets hit in the back with two hard blows , his body hits the ground again)
    Razorbeard: Hmm this Stan kid isn't fighting back or he can't fight..what if the arena isn't responding to him
    Tryuwenn: I don't Know the scouts haven't made that mistake in years ..,but it's possible that he could be normal.
    Darkwolf: I just over heard Tryuwenn and Razorbeard talking ,and they said that Stan might be normal, and can't aquire powers.
    Jack: ( Eyes get big) Wha..No theres no way.
    Darkwolf: I'm sorry Jack we'll have to find another Team member.
    Jack: No dude I want Stan to be on our team, give him a chance he's not down yet.
    Darkwolf: (sighs) I really want Stan on our team too , but I can't be held back because of him.
    Jack: Argh(thinks to himself and realizes that Stan blocked him outta his mind) Wait Dark , Stan just blocked me outta his mind so he must have some kind of power.
    Darkwolf; You can talk to him with your mind?
    Jack: Yeah, but he blocked me out.
    Stan: (Gets up again , but this time a strange blue glow begins to roll off of him like steam)
    Alex: Hey you should give it up man you can't stop my punches ( rushes in for his finishing combo a whirlwind begins to form around his fist. lighting Fast punches strike Stan over and over until he hits the ground, but when he hits the ground his body turns to ash)
    Stan: ( appears behind Alex as a shadow)
    Alex: (Quickly punches the shadow...it fades)
    Stan: (appears behind Alex again as himself)
    Alex: Whirlwind Berzerker! ( Whirlwinds form around both fist)
    Stan: (Smiles and catches Alex's fist in each hand) You should really try something Different ( lifts his leg and kicks Alex in the face then kicks him again with the other foot flipping off of Alex's face.)
    Alex: (glasses are cracked and his eyebrow begins to drip of blood.) That's what I'm talking about! I was wondering when you'd start fighting back.
    Stan: ehaha , hey I gotta put on a show after all I'm actor.
    Alex: Famous actor v.s. famous boxer , lets not keep the crowd waiting then ( charges toward Stan)
    Stan: ( Holds his Leg in the Air and Blocks all of Alex's Punches with one leg)
    Alex: ( Damit Stan.. he toyed with me) Argh .. I'll teach you to toy with me! ( His muscles begin to Bulge)
    Yah! ( his fist glow yellow then he lets out two quick hooks and a uppercut, a bolt of lighting comes from his fist as he lands his uppercut.)
    Stan: ( body flying towards the sky, he shakes back and fires a large blue ball of fire from each hand)
    Alex: ( Sees the fireballs and then does two backflips releasing crescent moon shape beams at Stan)
    Stan: ( The beams from Alex's backflips Slice throw Stan's Fireballs and seem to hit Stan as well)
    Alex: ( when the smoke Clears he sees that Stan isn't there,but now behind him again)
    Stan: Got you ( Kicks Alex in his side and then Axe kicks him to the head)
    Alex: (His head hits the ground face first)
    Stan: (Grabs him by his neck and lifts him in the air with one hand, and starts to do a series of combos to his face then to his stomach the combos then speed up until Stan is going so fast he disappears ,but you can still see Alex's body getting pounded Stan reappears then repeats Alex's backflips , beams don't come from his feet , but it sends Alex off the side of the mountain.)
    Alex: (as he falls thinks to himself I'll do better next time) ( he closes his eyes, the Arena turns back to normal.
    Jack: (Screams) YEAH, MAN!
    Darkwolf: YES! ..( runs up the steps to meet stan , who's now coming down.)
    Stan: OW! ( Darkwolf and Jack hit Stan in the back head) what was that for?
    Darkwolf: For playing around.
    Jack: You scared me I thought we were going to kick you for a few mins there.
    Stan: ( Hits them both in the back of their heads and walks to the bottom of the steps and turns around) I'm a actor I gotta put on a show, and if you would of kicked me I would of kicked your as_(gets cut off by Tryuwenn)
    Tryuwenn: OK LETS KEEP THIS GOING!( Fireworks Burst reading Blank Yun Chao V.S. Drajco Gubashi)

Newbie midnightrain is off to a good start
    Thanks

Why did you stop writting?

i like the story alot please write more

please?

+ Reply to Thread