4. You may not vote on this poll
  • omg cant wait!!

2 50.00%
  • no

2 50.00%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha's Secret

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Inuyasha's Secret

...AS kagome burst out in tears and into the forest,she noticed sesshomaru there.Sesshomaru saw kagome crying and asked her "what's wrong??"."sesshomaru,inuyasha is with kikyo because before i left he said he loved kikyo and now where do i go?"kagome trying to sound as sad as she could but she had a plan.If she could get sesshomaru to be with her for 2 days it would make inuyasha jelous and come back to her ,then dump sesshomaru(or so she thought it would work).but little did she know everything would go wrong."kikyo,kikyo"inu screamed with joy."inuyasha what's wrong?"she asked."i left kagome to come back to you ,please take me back."inu said breathlessly."yes inuyasha i will "she quickly answered.Sango & miroku were walking through the forest to have a picnic,when they saw kagome kissing sesshomaru."omg kagome"she screamed."stop that you are with inuyasha not sesshomaru".she quickly told miroku"help me split them up,she is cheating on inu"."no!you are wrong!inuyasha slep with kikyo and im just giving kagome a place to cry on."sesshomaru said."what a way to show it." said miroku."sango quickly slapped miroku on the head,"miroku be quiet!"kagome announced,"we are getting married"."what!"said miroku and sango."we are?"answered sesshomaru."sesshomaru, yes remember?"said kagome.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: INUYASHA'S SECRET♥ chapter 2♥

Omg LOL I loved it good work this story was awsome!!! Can't wait for the next!!!!

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

INUYASHA'S SECRET♥ chapter 3♥

...Sesshomaru was shocked.he had noticed what he had done.he had made the mistake like kagome,and rin was never going to take him back now for sure."no!"screamed sesshomaru."i cant,i cannot do this even though i love rin and if she said i cheated on her,well i did with kagome just now but i cant marry you kagome i love rin."he said with a lote of love.rin on the other hand was hiding behing the bushe."sesshy,u do love me"said rin with happiness."yes i do and can we get married now im so sorry i dont know what.."rin stopped sesshomaru."shh,i understand now lets just forget this ok?"then they left holding hand in hand.Miroku and sango were left there with kagome but needed to have their picnic."uhhh,miroku?honey didn't we leave our mustard at home shouln't we go get it?"she said secretly because she did not want to be with kagome."no we didn't its right,*slap*oww...i mean yes we did"miroku quickly responded after sango slapped him on the head then headed farther into the woods,away from their house.but just then kagome heard kikyo & inu from the distance talking about their wedding!!kagome was furious.she wanted to be with inu.then she heard no more.she was going to fight her.she quickly stood up,went to her face to face"kagome!what are you doing?"said kikyo.
    "time to fight you for what you did!"answered kagome .then kikyo added
    "well we will just see what you can do about it!
    soon kikyo slamed kagome into a tree,weak with no power left exept for her voice and bruises around her body she said"inuyasha,why?"
    "lets go kikyo"inu answered.
    __________________________________________________ _________
    wait for chapter 4 bye ♥ya the one and only princess
    Yeah, Bye.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: INUYASHA'S SECRET♥ chapter 3♥

Rock on!!! I loved this! Kikyo is the best! good job can't wait for the next one!!

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Otaku Seirika is off to a good start
    Thanks

This series is interesting.Can't wait to read more ♥

Become a wind, unfathomable distress. I'll hold back your loneliness.

Otaku Adriana may be famous one day Adriana may be famous one day Adriana's Avatar
    Thanks

good job keep it up!!it's very interesting altough a bit confusing too hehe but it's very nice!!

Otaku Adriana may be famous one day Adriana may be famous one day Adriana's Avatar
    Thanks

i really feel sry for kagome poor girl!!nice story keep it up can't wait for chapter 4!!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Keep it in one thread iluvmyloser.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast