+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's Not Easy Being Normal

Newbie wolfgurl724 is off to a good start wolfgurl724's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool It's Not Easy Being Normal

A girl with flowing jet black hair sat in her attic window. From her window she could see the whole town. The girl smiled and peered out her window. It wasn't easy fiiting in when you could only be seen at night. Rika had just moved into her aunts old mansion with the maid and her pet wolf pup. Oh, i forgot to mention her twin brother kazon as well. Rika couldn't been seen out during the day. Yeah sure it was hard being a 16 year old, but it was even harder being a teenage vampire. Rika spent her days sleeping and at night she would sit in her room painting and peering out her window. Rika looked down at the jet black wolf pup that lay on her bed. A tri-colored pup lay next to the black one. The white tri-colored pup strehced and jumped off the bed." cya later starfire" Rika said as the pup left her room probably to go find Kazon. Starfire and Amenti were brother and sister. They were also Kazon and Rikas spirit animals. Rika looked down at amenti and smiled. The pup rolled over on his back and let out a little whimper. Then he rolled back over and tilted his head at Rika. Rika giggled and let out a sigh." I am going for a walk" rika told the pup and walked down her attic stairs. She walked down the grandstaircase and towards the door. " I'll be back later" Rika callled out to fye the housemaid. Amenti bounded out the door and into the darkness. Rika walked down the path towards the town. Rika Breathed in a breath of fresh crisp night air. A light breeze blew and a strand of hair fell into her face. She quickly brushed the purple strip of hair away from her face. She quickly pulled out a clip and placed it in her hair so it didn't get in her face again. Even though it was dark Rika could see everything aroud her. as she got closer to the end of the path a bush rustled near her. Rika jumped when suddenly a guy dressed in all black came out from behind the bush. Rika was so startled that she fell backwards onto the lawn. She looked up at the boy who stood before her. "wh..who are you" rika stamered, but really wasn't afriad of the boy. " I am Rika and i just moved here with my brother" Rika said and looked up at him. Amenti jumped in Rikas lap and licked her face. Rika giggled and looked up at the guy who was now holding a hand out to help her up. "sorry i startled you, I am ty" he said and helped Rika to her feet. Rika blushed and quickly stood up. "ooo somones got a crush" Amenti teased. Which made Rikas face turn an even brighter shade of pink." He speaks our language, I didn't know they could do that". " yeah they are special, this is Amenti and he has a sister named starfire" Rika told ty. Ty knelt down and held his hand to the pup. Amenti walked over to him and licked his hand. He moved closer to ty and put his paws on Tys lap. Amenti stuck out his little pink tounge in attempt to lick Tys' face. Ty laughed " your cute" Ty said and pulled the pup into his lap and sat down on the lawn." wow he really likes you(and so do i) " Rika said> she sat down next to ty and looked up at the moon. " Beautiful night" Rika said and her eyes glittered as she looked at it.

Thanks

Re: It's Not Easy Being Normal

this is a new story i came up with last night and this is as far as i got with it alothough i have more ideas i want to see what other people think of it first then i will write more if someone posts and tells me what they think of it

Newbie IDAITAI is off to a good start IDAITAI's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that you should add on to it and make it great ok.

Thanks

ok i will as soon as i think of some more ideas ^_^ thanks for reading my story

Quote Originally Posted by IDAITAI View Post
    I think that you should add on to it and make it great ok.

Newbie animekairi is off to a good start animekairi's Avatar
    Thanks

wow really cool story! you thought of that over night? thats really amazing. During the whole story i could imagine Rika.
    I always seem to not talk to you because i am embarrassed around you, but inside I enjoy the times we have, even if you don't know how I feel about you. The truth is, I love you. So take my hand and we can be together....if you love me too.

Newbie streetman23 is off to a good start streetman23's Avatar
    Thanks

loved it, if you worked on it some more it could really go places

Thanks

thank you everyone for who posted nice comments i will continue this story in which i had completely forgotten about along with even being signed up to this site but i will continue in my free time to write up more parts to this story

+ Reply to Thread