• Cool but needs improvement

1 9.09%
  • Eh, yeah.....

0 0%
  • Stupid

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kakashi's Love-Chapter #1

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Kakashi's Love-Chapter #1

Kakashi's Love-Chapter #1

It was a regular day at Konohagakure Village. Kakashi and his team were going on a D level mission, as usual. Akura and her two friends, Hiro and Kesei, were going on a mission to retreive a lost scroll lost in the jungle. So Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura, Akura, Hiro, and Kesei went outside the gate and said their goodbyes and they were off. Akura and her group were running at top speed toward where they thought the scroll might be. Then Akura sees something ahead and motions for Hiro and Kesei to get down. All three of them hid in the bushes and peaked out to see what was happening. What they saw was Orochimaru standing with his back turned to them. 'What's going on?' Hiro said to Akura with his thoughts. 'I don't know.' she responded. All of a sudden she felt herself being slammed against a tree and being lifted up by her shirt. When she opened her eyes, she saw Orochimaru glaring up at her. "Well look who it is!"he said. "It's Akura. The girl who holds the dragon demon within her!" with that said, he threw her to the ground forcefuly. Then out of nowhere, Hiro and Kesei tackled Orochimaru to the ground. "You leave Akura alone!!" Kesei yelled. "You both will pay for that...."Orochimaru said. 'Oh no' Akura thought. "Kesei!! Hiro!! Get away from there!!" she yelled. But before they could react, Orochimaru quickly stabbed them in the heart. Then he pushed there dead bodys away. Akura couldn't believe it. Her friends were dead. Then she felt her temper riseing, and she stood up. "You....will....die...."She said with slow rage. Then she attacked Orochimaru with all her might......
    Last edited by Akura13; Jul 05, 2007 at 01:28 AM.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kakashi's Love-Chapter #1

yay*screames in excitment*i love this story it has a lot of energy and i cant wait for the second chap.!!!go akurap.s.i voted for awesome
    Yeah, Bye.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I just loved it!!!!! There was so much excitement there!!!!! It made me go WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it so I just loved to see more!!!!!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

"Kakashi's Love"

.....I can guess where this will lead, lol. Anyways, keep up the good work and make sure to keep it exciting.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Hehehe, yeah, I'm sure all you know what happens! lol thanks deo! And Kiwi! And theprincess!

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Otaku Adriana may be famous one day Adriana may be famous one day Adriana's Avatar
    Thanks

nicley done well done!!keep it up it's a fantastix story till now!!

+ Reply to Thread