+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ky Kiske x You/Reader

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Ky Kiske x You/Reader

This is a Guilty Gear Fan Fiction.. Baa..

I encourage female readers because it's Ky pairing up with you~ (^3^) Unless you are homo, welcome.

Baa...Without further a due...

In case, you don't know who he is.. *points above*

Disclaimer: I do not own Ky Kiske and Guilty Gear. This is just my personal fan fiction. (^_^)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::

PROLOGUE

"Half an hour ago... the weather was far different than it is right now...",you muttered with a sigh as you patted Auwlithe's little head. The one year old , black mongrel with huge hazel eyes tugged itself on your lap as his ferocious eyes became weaker as you stroke his ears. "Sleep now, Auwlithe", you spoke. "Until the rain stops, then we should go out for a walk in the forest and pick some berries". You then looked up at your antique-wall clock that showed the time was only 5 minutes to 3 o'clock in the evening. Indeed, your were very bored and had already finish all the house chores. Usually at this time of the day, you would make some tea for yourself to drink. But today, you hadn't had the mood the sip on some brewed tea. It wasn't because of the rain. You just felt very lonely having to drink all by yourself. You had no one to receive compliments from and tell you on how to improve your tea. You live above Fossil Hamlet with only trees surrounding your peaceful cottage house. It was a dream place for anybody who likes to be in a peaceful area. However, it was only very peaceful because there was no other residents here. The others were living in Fossil Hamlet right below your hills and occasionally, you would go down to get some supplies for your home. It was your choice to isolate yourself from the people. You had a stray past in your life and you never want to return to that miserable days. So you rather be alone on top of the lit city below, watching the supreme life happening below your nose.

After reminding yourself about your home and where you lived, your pair of gray eyes started to doze off for a while. Until, Auwlithe left your lap and made his way to the front door and barked in an unusual matter. It was as if he was arguing with the heavy drops of rain. Although it was nothing new as Auwlithe does that whenever it rains too heavily. Somehow, a different expression snarled on his puppy-liked face. He wasn't wagging his tail but instead rather frantic and worried. "What is the matter, Auwlithe? What is going on out there?", you raced yourself to the door and scanned through the messy scenery of mud and trees that were violently brushed amok by the wind. The rain drops splashed completely everywhere and it did not stopped you from searching for what could be possibly bothering Auwlithe. And then, you finally spotted something that you don't see everyday.

There was a human-like figure lying lifelessly on the ground. It wasn't moving at all despite how strong the rain was beating he or she down. Immediately, you knew something was wrong with that person and you unlocked your door, running towards that person. You then kneel down and checked the body. "Are you alright, sir?!", You gave the man a prod as you inspected him under the rain. You then lifted the body that was facing downwards to look up. He was a young blond man in a white uniform that was tainted with slight blood stains and mud. The rain was soaking the both of your bodies and you decided that it's better if you take him into your house or he had slashes and wounds all over his body. Before you lifted up the unconscious injured blond with all your might, you noticed a long sword near his hands. You wondered, "Is he dangerous? What happens if I were to take him into my house?".

Before you could come up with some rational answers, you dragged him back to your house along with his sword. Auwlithe stood at the door steps, licking the blonde's cheek and that has made me felt more secured. Dogs can sense danger in people. Since he didn't whine or show signs of danger... It should be alright.

Whatever he does for a living, you can't judge anything by leaving him to die in front of your house.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::
    Last edited by Aya-kun; Feb 20, 2007 at 10:41 PM.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ky Kiske x You/Reader

CHAPTER ONE - O namae wa?

*Ky Kiske P.O.V*

Ky Kiske, the young blond man woke up to have found himself in an unknown room. "Where am I?", he mumbled to himself as he raised his hand and rubbed his blond hair, at the same time, sat his body up. He then felt a sharp pain piercing through his chest. The blondie looked down to have found himself bandaged neatly. The second question he cold asked himself was, "Who did this?".

"Awaken, are you?", came a feminine voice from the door steps. Alarmed he became, he shot his eyes at the lady who wore a silver kimono with some floral printings on it. The lady approached closer and sat on the chair that was placed beside his bed. In her hands were a small pail of water and a clothe in the other. Just when Ky was about to speak, the mysterious lady reached out here hands and gently him down on the bed. "Do not move so much just yet. Your wounds may re-open if you are not careful", she gave a tender smile. From there, Ky had a better sight of the lady. She had long golden ash hair that was braided and her fringe was messily hanging over her face as though covering her light gray eyes. Her skin was flawless and above all, white as snow. (Or however you want to describe yourself)

"You are in my house, if you are wondering", she said and Ky snapped out from inspecting her features. "I -- To be honest, my dog found you injured outside our house. So I took you in", she added as her eye lids were close. (u__u)

"I thank you so much for your kind generosity, Miss...", Ky began to stumble for he did not knew the damsel. "(Your name) is my name", she continued. "And you are?", she asked as she tilt her head to another side like a naive child wanting to know something. "Ky. Ky Kiske is my name", he replied with a smile. "Nice to meet you, (your name)". The girl grinned back as his smile and eyed at his old bandages. "Those bandages are in need of changes...", she then stood up and walked over to the other corner of the room where a cupboard was. She opened the top drawer and gulped. "Whooops...", she blushed.(.__.) "No more bandages.." ^^lll "I'll go downstairs and get some and at the same time, I'll bring you some food. I hope that you don't mind eating porridge.". (^^)lll

"Anything is fine with me, Ms. (Your name)". He nodded and the girl in kimono walked her way out gracefully. Although she did tripped herself at the door but Ky still thought that she was beautiful. Ky then looked at every corner of the room to realized that it was somewhat empty and lonesome. Beside him was a wooden desk and on it sat a soft-toy. A sheep? He blinked his sky blue eyes at the furious-looking sheep toy that was starring at him. *Yes! It's me!!!! Baa~~!* He thought to himself, Whose room is this, I wonder... He sat up the bed and lifted the blanket to check on how his wounds were. To his surprise, he gasped at his naked body and instantly blushed in embarrassment. She---Sh--She saw me NAKED!!! (0[]0)lllll his mind screamed at the top of cerebrum.

A knock came from the door and Ky hastily nonresponse to the knock, "Come in". And so, she entered and placed the bowl of porridge that she prepared for him and sat on the chair. "I'll change your bandages while the porridge cools down, if you don't mind", She suggested.
    "Not at all.....Ms...", he simply nodded until he remembered that he was naked.(o_o) "On second thought, there's no need for new bandages. My injuries don't hurt so much and perhaps,it has stopped bleeding," he held the blanket tightly onto himself and blushed. (^^)lll "Thank you, Ms.(Your name) for your kind treatment". (Your name) noticed the reddish cheeks burning and that he was holding on tightly to the blanket. "Sou KA!!!!", (^__^) She giggled. "Don't worry. I won't be replacing the bandages for your thighs. They ought to last since your injuries there aren't that brutal." She placed her finger on her cheeks and added, "I'm sure the person who injured you was careful enough not to simply cut you there." Ky had a major sweat drop upon hearing that comment of hers. (=__=)lll
    "Oh, gomen. I'm too blunt at times", She smiled and gave her head a slight hit. She then pulled the blanket down, leaving Ky's chest exposed to the air and begun unwrapping the old dirty bandages that were soaked in blood. *eeeew*. "Besides.. I didn't see the forbidden for I have my eyes blind folded while tending there." she added. "Didn't you notice the bad job I did in bandaging there?", She wrapped new bandages around his chest. Ky took her assurance and couldn't help but to get his blue eyes locked on her sweet smile. Most of all, he couldn't felt any breathless when he felt her soft skin gliding across his chest and to his arms. It certainly left him breathless during her treatment. I have never been treated by a single being whenever I get injured. I normally would just lock myself in my room and be alone...

After she was done, she handed him his bowl of porridge and said, "The porridge has cooed down a bit, but still, please do be careful". Ky took the bowl from her soft hands and thanked her. Once again, the sweet smile she gave him swept his feelings for a moment. Ky had always like people's smile best. But this one, he was strangely attracted to. (Your name) excused herself for she thought that i would be better for Ky to have sometime alone. After all, he was stone-cold in bed for 1 and a half days. Furthermore, she had some house work to attend to downstairs. Ky watched the girl walk out once more, leaving him alone to recollect what happen earlier that made him landed here in this room. He shake his head. Kuso! I got defeated by 'him' again. I need to be stronger than now or I can never ever protect innocent people.. and (Your name).... What am I thinking? He started to say some graces before he dig in the porridge. However, just when he was about to eat the porridge, he found the Sheep toy insanely disturbing because it was starring straight at him, as if it is going to glomp his head and bit him. Whatever, he ate the porridge cautiously and Um! This is delicious~ I've never tasted porridge for a very long time. French food is becoming tasteless. I should eat some porridge from time to time. After all, as a follower of God, I should be humble. Amen. He nodded.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
    end of the ever so lame chapter one. (T_T)
    Honestly speaking, his plot is very common for Ky's fans. The typical civilian rescuing the knight..etc.
    I'll do my best to enhance this into a better story.
    Baa... Forgive my spelling error please. m(_ _)m There is so much I need to learn! (weeps)
    Baa!

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Aya, are you allowed to double post here? Will you not get an infraction for it?

~!! Check your profile!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Aya, are you allowed to double post here? Will you not get an infraction for it?

~!! Check your profile!
    Whoops. Really?!
    I didn't know that! I just wanted to continue to the next chapter~! (>_<)

(Sorry Mods! I tried to look for the rules for Fanfic sec. but I couldn't find it!)

Anyway.. So.. If no one post after me.. I can't continue my fan fiction?

O o.. I chose the wrong place to post my first public fan fiction! (OAO)!!!

Gang way, I'm going to stop posting here! (>_<)

*packs book and pen away*
    Baa-bai! (>_<)

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

NOO noo keep on writing! I love it. It's really good actually since I'm a huge fan of Guilty Gear ^^;; I love the way you made it for our perspectives actually. So keep on....I'm into it :3 I'll keep on commenting here until it ends ^^ sweet ass job!

........Please? T-T
    Last edited by Pyro Psycho; Feb 20, 2007 at 10:52 PM.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Thanks

Thank you Pyro-san. And I will~! \(^v^)/ Baa~

CHAPTER TWO - ZENZEN MIE NAI.

*KY KISKE'S P.O.V*

Ky finished the porridge, leaving the bowl absolutely clean for it was worth every drop of savvy. Besides, he was very hungry since he had not eaten anything for a day long. he drank the water given form the cup and let out a sigh. I better wash these myself and stop troubling Ms.(Your name). She as already done a lot and in fact, even aided me back to life! Ky carefully got out of the bed, with his waist wrapped around with a towel and took the cutlery to the door. He opened the door and found a dog lying against the wall. The fluffy black dog nudged its ears and sat in front of Ky, wagging his bushy tail. "Hello little one." He bended down and gave the friendly dog a pat. "Where is Ms(Your name)?" He asked, although he knew that the dog can't reply. Ky's eyes started to wonder his surroundings. There's only 2 rooms upstairs. A cubicle and the room where I came from... And the room door has her name on it... I have been resting in her room. The fluffy dog licked Ky's fingers and ran down the wooden steps. It twirled around half-way as if it wanted Ky to come along too.

Ky followed the perky dog and soon found himself in a bright-lit hall. The hall wasn't so big but it was incredibly tidy. Soon, he spotted (Your name) who was sweeping the floor, near the sofas. She was wearing a baby blue apron over her kimono. He starred and smiled at whatever she was doing until the dog barked jovially and jumped to her feet. She picked the dog and rocked it in her arms. "You playful boy.." she teased. Ky watched the girl tugging her pet in her arms from far and couldn't help but to just smile at her adorable-ness. The pampered dog then spotted Ky who was hiding behind the wall and sprang out of the owner's hand for Ky. The dog began to run around Ky who was in embarrassment for he had only a towel wrapped around him. "Sorry for the impolite appeal. I was just going to clean this bowl myself". he blushed.
    "Ah! (>_<) There's no need to!", she protested and took the bowl and cup from him. "Sorry for forgetting to hand you your clothes. Wait here, I'll go get it for you." She ran in the kitchen.

Ky waited in the hall and a view caught his eyes. There was a collection of Tea cup and Tea pots that were displayed in a small cabinet. Ky had always been fond of collecting tea cups. Of course, he had more than (Your name). Still, he finds her mini collection amusing. The dog must have felt neglected so it gnawed on Ky's towel, the only thing that he has to cover himself, now has been stripped nude by the dog.

WHAT IN HEAVENS?!!!!! (OAO) Ky was stunned. By the time the towel left him, she just had to step out of the kitchen. There, stood (your name) speechless to what as been expose in her very eyes. The dog was happily running in circles like a spastic retard creature while Ky panicked and in his mind, he wished that he was dead. She gasped and covered her sight with Ky's uniform that she was suppose to bring to him. "Auwlithe! Give Ky-san back his towel!!!" she ordered. Still, the dog refused and ran in and out of the kitchen.

"Your name is Auwlithe, huh? Please give it back to me". he pleaded. "Forget it, Ky-san. He won't", (Your name) said. She took the uniform from her eyes that was still shut and handed it out to Ky for him to take. Ky was going to take his uniform, unfortunately, Auwlithe was faster. Auwlithe jumped and snatched Ky's only clothes left from their hands."AUWLITHE!!!" (Your name) yelled. The mischievous dog now had both the towel and the uniform dangling in his mouth. "Bad boy! Give them back to Ky!!!" She demanded with her eyes shutly closed. (>_<) Yes.. whatever you do, don't open your eyes. Ky pleaded in his heart. This is so shameful for me!

Ky's face grew redder and had no choice but to chase after Auwlithe who wanted to play in the first place. Ky had to run after the active dog, nakedly for it held his clothes as hostage. From the kitchen, to the hall, to the hall, they both ran up and down the stairs as well. Auwlithe was indeed a fast moving creature. (Your name) just stood there unknowingly of what is going on for she dare not open her eyes to invade Ky's privacy. On the other hand, Ky would prefer her to just stay that way and don't help him chase after the dog. Come on, running around other people's house naked is very embarrassing especially for his image. Of course, *I don't mean it's ok to run naked in your own home* (^^)lll.

"Stop running, Auwlithe.." ................. "FREEZEeeeee!" Ky demanded. Auwlithe went on baiting Ky with his clothes. "By the way, Ky-san. What exactly is your occupation?" (Your name) brought a question that she should ask when he first woke up. After all, he is a stranger. Anywho, Ky replied. "I'm a police officer from IPF" he quickly responded and continue to chase after Auwlithe.
    "IPF?"
    "International Police Force".
    "Sou ka.. So do all the other police wear the same uniform as yours?". She asked.
    "Ah, no. Mine is different because I formerly serve as a Holy Order knight". Yea... I am the captain of IPF and was formerly a knight... It must be hilarious to see me running after a dog, naked in front of a beautiful kind girl all because I let my guards down to a playful dog. Can't blame the creature though.

At long last. Ky finally managed to get a grip of his clothes from Auwlithe and he sped away towards upstairs where he could get himself dressed up and more importantly, to prevent Auwlithe from giving him another round of chase. Later, he returned to the living hall."I'm dearly sorry, Ms(Your name) for running amok in your house", he said as he looked down at the dog that appeared to look guilty. The girl giggled. "I'm sorry on behalf of Auwlithe. He just couldn't resist teasing about. I am sorry fr what he has cause you", she bowed down in apology. m(_ _)m She patted the dog. "Oh yea. Please just call me (Your name). You don't have to be so formal with me". ^_^

Ky nodded and looked at himself in the mirror. "Did you repair my uniform?" he asked, noticing that it was perfectly done from the time it was last seen. But now I reek of dog smell... (-_-)llll
    "Yes I did. I couldn't leave it the way it was, Sorry if I wasn't suppose to".
    He shake his head. "No. I should thank you instead for being really kind and generous. How may I pay for your kindness, (Your name)". She shrugged at Ky who was giving her a serious look. "How about you just be careful next time?". She then handed him his sword.

Ky was glad to see his Furaiken saved and properly taken care of. He was worried that he would loose his sword. Both of them sat on the sofa and (Your name) started asking about what happen earlier. Ky answered in only one word: Rivalry. Upon hearing that, (Your name) did not probe the questionnaires any further as she knew that it would be a bad habit to pursue on something that people aren't happy talking about it. She could see the misery in Ky's face when he said rivalry. Both of them remain silent for a while. Until, Ky broke out. Ky asked a question that he wanted to ask earlier.

"(Your name), Do you live her alone with Auwlithe?"
    She nodded.
    "How old are you and where is your family?"
    "I'm 18 (or how old do you want to be) and my family...." her voice begun to weakened.
    Ky saw the girl frowned and started to look upset. "Sorry. I didn't mean to----------------"
    (Your name) then looked up and smiled widely. "Ya-haha~! (^v^)/ I don't know how my parents look like and where I come from".
    Ky was lost. It wasn't something that anyone would just say smilingly. But he could see the girl struggling to put a smile on her face despite how sad she might really be. Just when Ky was going to comfort her, he sensed that there was someone nearby. Someone he didn't like. Some dangerous.

Ky got up and let out a loud sigh as he turned to face (Your name). "I'm sorry, (Your name). I need to go now. The IPF isn't going to be happy with my recent absence." he kneel to one knee, taking the girl's hand and and gently kissed the soft hand that aided him earlier. A gentle man he was, he apologized for having to leave her just like this without showing more appreciation. he gave a very disappointed face and looked away. I would like to stay longer and get to know you better.. but.. 'he' might harm----"
    "Oooo.. You better leave then". she replied. "I shouldn't hold you back from your duties anyway". Ky's eyes brightened when she gave him a very sweet smile to bit him off. He felt so attracted and really regretful for leaving. However, he knew better what must be done.

"Thank you, (Your name)".

!!!!! End of Chapter 2- Mie nai! !!!!
    Gomen.. I made a lot of mistakes.
    "Motto ganbarimasu!"

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

xD!!! Ahh nakey Ky!! Hee hee that was really hot :3 I can guess who the rival is already ^^;; Aww I can't wait till the next chapter X3~~
    Keep on writing more Aya-kun! You're story is most excellent!

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Thanks

^^v~ Hi.
    Chapter 3 will have to wait.
    I have actually written a lot. But that's all in my notebook. I'll have to type them out in my laptop. Gomen. m(_ _)m
    Thank you, Pyro-san for your support. I'll treasure it and do my best. (^_^)
    Baa~
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast