+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: At least I have you...

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

Re: At least I have you...

Very good poem and it's true all you need is true love which can make you feel like the richest person is the world.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darksauske45 View Post
    that was REALLY good all my stuff sucks so yeah...^ ^' i really liked it i hope to see new stuff
    Why do you say so? Do you have posted any of your "stuff" here, I'd like to read it and then I'll tell if it sucks.
    And thank you very much!!! You darksasuke and cherryblossom too (only it's a story , jk I understand)!!!!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie Onipup8 is off to a good start Onipup8's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Ok, I was driving in my car, thinkin about what I need to be happy, that money and things like that are not so important, then I saw a begger going by with only a dog by his side, and then thought about this one came in and I wrote this story due this day... This is much different than the vampire story, I hope you like this!

As I ran out of the house that morning, cold wind and white, wet snow surprised me with its cruelty. I hadn’t taken my jacket, but I could not turn back now, I was already late for work. I started running.
    It was 8:10 a.m. and at last I arrived at work, I ran into the building all cold and wet and tired, and there, right in front of me, stood my boss. Slowly I went on hoping that it wasn’t me who he was waiting for… But he spoke to me in an angry voice: “Marianne, you’re late again! Third time this week!”
    “I’m really sorry, it’s just that today… because of the snow…” I tried to defend myself.
    “I don’t really care actually. You can leave now, I want to have your resignation during the next week,” he said, I had nothing to answer; I swallowed my disgrace and turned towards the door. It seemed like everyone was watching me, thinking: “You poor thing…”
    “No, I am not your poor thing!” I thought to myself, and exited the building with a smile on my face… But, with each step I took on my way back home, I understood better and better that this was no good at all… we already hardly lived with what we had and now this… I took out my valet and went towards the closest cash pint. The balance showed that I had only 30 dollars left… shivers ran down my spine, it seemed like it was becoming even colder…
    “It’s ok,” I tried to convince myself as I continued my way towards home, trying to get warm. “We’ll gona pull through… we still have a roof over our heads… I’ll find myself another work fast and everything will be ok…”
    I was really cold that’s why I was happy to see my house appearing. At last I was at the door, I opened and there my cat awaited me, this white fur ball made me smile again.
    “How did you get here?” I asked, picking him up and climbing up the staircase. At last I had climbed the three floors that separated me from my apartment and here I stopped. My cat jumped out of my arms, sat down by the door, looking at me with wonder, waiting when I’ll open the door. I took a few steps towards the door and took the sign that was nailed to the door.
    “This can’t be happening,” I thought as I read this letter, it said that we hadn’t paid the rent for the apartment for three months and for that we were thrown out… My feet trembled and I sat down on one of the boxes that were put next to the door and in witch out few things were put in. This time I could not hold back my tears, I started crying hysterically, hiding my face in my arms, it felt like if my heart would be trying to tear me apart… I felt my cat cuddling up to me and it comforted me a little bit, I wiped away my tears and tried to figure out how this could have happened. I had given money to a neighbor for him to pay for us, we couldn’t manage, we were working during the time when the post office, in witch we had to pay, was open. He seemed such a nice man…
    I ran up to the fifth floor where that neighbor lived, I knocked at the door, I screamed and cried but there was no answer. Suddenly I heard someone climbing up the ladder and now I got scared- what will I say to him, nothing can be made better anyway.
    A mans shadow appeared, I sighted, trying to put myself together.
    And then he appeared, boy I was happy to see his messy hair, his grey eyes, black jeans and grey jacket… my Rafael. I ran to him, hid my face in his chest and let my tears flow; he wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly. For the first time this day I felt warm and safe.
    “I felt that something’s wrong…” he sighted, holding me tightly and petting my head.
    I told him everything that had happened, sitting in his lap, with my cat in mine.
    “What will we do now?” I asked when I finished my story, for all this time he had sat, listening carefully, not saying a word, just wrapping his arms around me.
    “We’ll think something up,” he said, wiping away my tears, “tonight we can sleep in the car.”
    At this moment I remembered something, grabbed my handbag and started looking for the key to my aunties little summer cottage.
    “We can stay at my aunties’ summer house; it has a room with a fireplace witch we could warm up. We could stay there till we find something else.”
    He agreed that it’s a good idea so we carried all the boxes to the car and drove off.
    It was late night already when we got to the cottage. It was really cold there so Rafael went to see if our auntie had some firewood, the last thing I carried in was the cat, he seemed very unhappy when I put him on the carpet in the living room…
    “I know it’s cold and dark here but this is all we have,” I whispered and tears bursted in my eyes again. Rafael did find some firewood and we managed to make a fireplace witch filled the room with warmth and light. We tried to eat something from the goods we bought for our last 30 dollars, but the food seemed to stuck in my throat so I didn’t eat much and just lied down in the bedew made from all the blankets and pillows we could find in the house. I tried to fall asleep but I couldn’t.
    “This is nicer than sleeping in the car,” I thought, looking at the fire. I looked at Rafael who was still sitting by the fireplace, thinking about something… I closed my eyes tightly, trying to be strong, trying not cry.
    At last I felt him lying down besides me and wrapping his hands around me, he brought such warmth and love with him that I couldn’t hold my tears inside me anymore. I threw myself around and pressed my self so close to him I could easily feel his heartbeat.
    “I have you and I don’t need nothing else to be happy!”
    Wow...That was SO sad....BUT SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

Newbie Forcefly is off to a good start Forcefly's Avatar
    Thanks

It was a good story I also like that you explained before you wrote it what it was that inspired you to write this one. looking forward to more.

Thanks to FLawed love the sig.

Pressure makes gems, Ease makes decay.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Very Lovely but it's so sad AS WELL!!!!! This story is very beautiful and all!!!! I want to see MORE!!!!!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Thanks

Hmmm... this is quite an old story... this thread was already dead actually ^^ But well, sorry moderators, I must comment back so these people wouldn't think I'm nosy or smth.

Thank You Onipup8, I'm glad you liked it so much that you decided to break a rule just to comment it ^^ lol Moderators please forgve him? ^^

Thank You Forsefly, I always try to explain from where I get inspiration and so on, if it's not too personal (that goes in the blog lol)... I'm soo happy you like this...

And thank You Kuwi!!! You're the best... you support me a lot... ^^

Now mods you can close this thread is you think it's necesary, though I'm sure art never dies. lol

Otaku Adriana may be famous one day Adriana may be famous one day Adriana's Avatar
    Thanks

hey this story is really really nice!!i really like it!!good job and hope to read more stories from you!!keep it up!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    hey this story is really really nice!!i really like it!!good job and hope to read more stories from you!!keep it up!
    Well... then I guess I'll have to write something sweet and about life like this again ^^ I mostly write action stories...

But if there are people who want to read... I write! ^^ I'm really, really glad you like this ^^ Makes my day better. Thanks! ^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast