+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ~Little Riku and Momo~

Newbie rikus demonic lover is off to a good start rikus demonic lover's Avatar
    Thanks

~Little Riku and Momo~

*Diclaimer~Ok so this has nothing to do at all with KH or FF or Naruto or Bleach. Just so that you all know that.*

Friday morning 6:00a.m Lost Prophets blarring from the alram clock.
    "Uh...Leave me alone" moaned a sleepy Riku,"Let me sleep...5 more mintues..."
    The bed sheets shift over and over.Momo gets up from the other room and opens Riku's door.
    "HEY YOU LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING! It's six in the morning fo take a shower!" shouted Mom Blackheart through the door. She opens her sisters door and looks inside.
    "God I hate this room"Momo said to herself. She sees that Riku is still sleeping in her bed. She looks around and finds the old alarm clock on the floor and picks it up and throws it at Riku's head.
    "OW!" shouted Riku, "That really hurt! Why do you have to be so mean to me in the morning?"
    "Because!" glared Momo," Unlike you little miss sunshine,I don't have to be at school till 11. Until then I want to sleep." said the tired Momo.She walks out of Riku's room and walks back into her room and shuts the door closed again.She falls alseep again dreaming of her man Itachi.
    Riku gets out of bed and walks out of her room and opens Momo's door. "Yeah, SO you can go back to having those dreams about Itachi?...Little miss no smile unless he's around!"said Riku.
    Riku and Mom Blackheart. Twin sisters, two completely different people. Riku mis rise and shine morning person. Preppy and super girly. Loves metal but is afraid to show it. Captain of the cheerleaders and well you can probably just guess the rest. An hour and twenty-five minutes later (7:25a.m) Riku walks out of her room and knocks and opens Momo's door
    "Alright then Momo I'm leaving...want me to bring yo-"
    "Yeah can..uh...c-can you give this...to...um Itachi?"said Momo a little nevrously. She grabs the letter fomr her desk and throws it to Riku. She catches it almost dropping her school bag.
    "Okay then." said Riku. She closes Momo's door and head down the hall.*Ding* goes the elevator doors. She pushes the main doors open. The warm sun touching her gentle face. A dark figure passes her. Without even opening her eyes she knows it's Itachi.
    "Itachi!" Riku shouted,"She wanted me to give you this..." Riku give him the note without opening her eyes.He the note from her hand.
    "Thanks" Itachi mumbled softly.
    He keeps on walking into the building.
    She walks down the steps and turns into the street and keeps on walking not looking back. Soft foot steps slowly creeping toward her. Two hands grab her around her waist. The arms pick her up and twirl her around. She gives out a giggle instead of screaming from being frightened.
    "Hey beautiful!" said a deep calming voice. She turns to stare at him. She fixes her hair and smile.
    "Hey Leon!" Riku kisses him,"I've missed you." She hugs him. Leon laughs a little bit. He kisses her on the forehead.
    "I've missed you too." Leon said,"Come on it's barely 7:30...Let me go buy you breakfast. What do you say?"
    "Well...I don't know Leon..I mean I have to do some work with the cheer team.." said Riku fakely.
    "But..Riku.."Leon complained,"Please..Please..PPPPPLLLLLEEEEAAASSSEE E!"
    "Okay okay then" she laughed,"I was only kidding with you. Let's go."
    Riku kisses Leon again. He holds her hand and they walk down the street toward the cafe.
    "Alright then," said Itachi to himself."Let's see what see wrote...". He unfolded the green oragami frog. His eyes looked at the not over and over amazed at how great her hand writing has gotten
    "Dear Itachi-kun~
    I know you and I barely talk to each other now ever since what happened almost 6 years ago.with you killing my family. And with me killing your. Kinda funny we did it just to get some attention from one another...well Riku left the complex so come on by and talk...
    Loving You Always
    ~Your Little Momo~"

Itachi folds the letter back up and looks at the stairs going up to her room. A sign saying "Stairway to Hell enter if you dare.-Momo"
    He laughs,"That's my little Momo for you." He looks at the stairs for a long time. He took a deep breath and began to climb that stairs. Thirty minutes later.
    "Finally..."said Itachi breathless,"...God why..dp they have..huh?" He looked to his left and saw a sign that said elevator. He sighed and walks over to Momo's door. He presses his ear against the door. He taps his foot to the beat.
    "Cartel," he though to himself,"Good band..very nice choice Momo."He gets down on his knees and looks through the key hole. Like the first he saw Momo. The first time he actually talked to her. He could see Momo standing there looking for a clean shirt to wear.
    "Dirty...dirty...d-dirty...AH!"said Momo,"found one a clean shirt!" She walks back infron t of the mirror. And buttons her favorite black shirt.
    "Shoes...," she thought to herself," I need to find my boots..where?" She turns around and trips.
    "What the-?" she turns over,"Oh..duh.". SHe gets u and wipes the dirt off the shrit and skirt.She grabs her boots. ANd hears something outside the door.
    "Dang it!"though Itachi,"Freaking phone!" He goes into his black jeans pocket and pulls out his cell phone.
    "Hello?"he said fusterated"..NO! bye". He hangs up his phone and puts in on vibrate and shoves it back into his pocket. he sighs and knocks on Momo's door.
    "It's been open this whole time..."said Momo," You can come in...Itachi..."
    He turns the door knob and walks in not knowing whats gonna happen next.
    ~The End of Chapter One~

Ok so there is part of my brand new story Riku and Momo please tell me what you think of it so far and if you all enjoy it I will write more.Please if any questions or anything just feel free to pm or leave a comment or something and I'll write back when I can
    ~Momo~
    aka Riku
    Last edited by rikus demonic lover; Aug 23, 2007 at 10:22 AM. Reason: I wanted to add more to the story
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

Thanks

Re: ~Little Riku and Momo~

Ok so it might be to everbodys liking but give the story a chance it's actually very good....well the one on paper anyways..Or so says my friend Gaby lol
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

thats was entertaining. make chapter 2 whenever you can.
    Why hello there!

Thanks

Ok ok so look for chapter 2 thanks everbody!! Ok so there was a lot of spelling errors done on here and so I fixed all of them well I guess I'll put up chapter 2 and then the rest of the chapters I mean it's not that great of a story its like a C rating a guess but thats my opinion so just look out for more of the chapters and tell me what you think thanks
    Momo

Newbie w1nd1n6s is off to a good start w1nd1n6s's Avatar
    Thanks

Yipee...Chapter2 pls *cheer*...Nice work.... *cheers again*

Thanks

ok small problem with chapter 2 i kinda changed a few things and i need time to finish fixing it cuz school started and i dont go on the comp and i dont kno if i can sue the skool comps but if i can then il add my story thanks for being so pacient with me
    momo

Otaku chrystalann2004 is off to a good start chrystalann2004's Avatar
    Thanks

i like it it keeps you edge of your seat
    so cant wait for the next chapter .
    so see to what happen next.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

It sounds really good so far! I hope to see more soon. Keep up the good work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast