+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ~Little Riku and Momo~

Newbie rikus demonic lover is off to a good start rikus demonic lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ~Little Riku and Momo~

ok so whos ready for chapter 2 of LITTLE RIKU AND MOMO!!!!! i have finally finished it im so sorry that it took me forever to rewrite it please i hope you enjoy it!!
    -RIKU and MOMO-
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

OOOOOHHH!!!MEEEE!!!!*blush* opps sorry its...just i like your story and i want to read more....and i like your sig words....From Kingdom Heats...when Riku....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rikus demonic lover View Post
    ok so whos ready for chapter 2 of LITTLE RIKU AND MOMO!!!!! i have finally finished it im so sorry that it took me forever to rewrite it please i hope you enjoy it!!
    -RIKU and MOMO-
    how about you give me the link, momo. im dying to see what happens next. plus i realized this is a more efficient way of speaking with you since im not always able to call
    Why hello there!

Newbie Lethe is off to a good start Lethe's Avatar
    Thanks

It is a cute story...but the centering thing .... is annoying...sorry just my opinion - I almost didn't read it cause of that...but pay no attention to the loon behind the curtain...she's a bit off

Thanks

ok my comp is freakin messed up and im still grounded at the moment to im trying to type it at skool to keep an eye out on the next chapter of RnM thanks for being so calm with me!!!
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

ok my comp is freakin messed up and im still grounded at the moment to im trying to type it at skool to keep an eye out on the next chapter of RnM thanks for being so calm with me!!!
    my god momo, grounded again? your folks are nazis.
    Why hello there!

Thanks

lmao isnt that a freakin fact i miss you massive right now

Thanks

lmao isnt that a freakin fact i miss you massive right now
    haha, same to you momo. in fact you're the reason i got back into the site, lol. mainly sicne im normally a bit afraid to call.
    Why hello there!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast