+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: ~Little Riku and Momo~

Newbie rikus demonic lover is off to a good start rikus demonic lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ~Little Riku and Momo~

hey everyone im here but im not here i dont know if i should finish my story on here im kind of afraid that someone might steal it and take it for their own...oh well maybe thats just me and my weirdness again going random. so um maybe when i have the time ill try to place the story on the board i guess is what they would say i dont really know lol
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

Make a chapter 2 please!
    I liked this story alot, and i must read more heh!

Thanks

ok so everyone wants to read more of riku and momo so you all are about to get it!!!! here is the second and all the parts to little riku and momo the subserious hope you all enjoy!!
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

Thanks

lol i think you guys will read them later cuz im to lazy to get up from my kitchen to go into my room in my messed up room and get the story sorry you guys....

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

god bloody damnit momo! you and your laziness! *sigh* just get it up here, silly.
    Why hello there!

Thanks

Lol I LUFFLE YOU ITACHI-SAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will get everything posted asap but....i have to many art projects to start nd finish ^_^ bwahahah lmao.....lol sorry about my lazieness but aint it so cute??!?!?!?!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3