+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A little story beggining

Newbie The_Pox_Party may be famous one day The_Pox_Party may be famous one day The_Pox_Party's Avatar
    In the bottom of my little black heart worshiping Gerard Way
    Thanks

A little story beggining

Alone in the night. The peace was devine. He could just soak it up. Colin Was in sich pain. The headache was getting worse. He had to relax, but how? There was so much to think about...
    A slow tapping sound entered the thin walls that were seperating his mind from the world. He needed to get away. He couldn't stand it. He thought of water. The dark Black mass shining in the glow of a bloody moon. He needed to feel the cool touch of the soft black silk gleaming with malice. He thought of the ocean.
    The waves crashing on to the rocks in such a magestic way. No. He did not like that. When one thought of the ocean they usualy got images of the soft sand and the waves washing the pearl white beaches, Or of the soft lulaby of the water comming in aroung the rocks that could easly send a person to their death.
    He needed something more. He still thought of the ocean. He wanted to be in the cool depths of the deep nothingness that the ocean could provide. You could easly get lost in the ocean. He pictured the moon so far away from the ocean and the soft black it provided to his imagination. Befor his eyes it grew huge and melted. Before he knew it the moon was seeping in to the ocean. It was melting like wax.
    At the thought of the moon melting in to the nothingness that consumed everything else, he relaxed. The moon could be on fire. He wondered what was melting it? Heat? It must be. Nothing else could ruin such a thing. Such a thing as the only light he had in his world.
    The headache slipped away only to resurface under the worst surcomstances. He knew it would be back later. But for now he rested. He drifted in to the ocean with the moon melting to proveide him with comfort. The comfort being that the black lace of the ever enchanting ocean would swalow him whole and he could be without pain. At least for now.

Newbie faia may be famous one day faia may be famous one day faia's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A little story beggining

thats REALLY good...
    actually looks like a book unlike anything i've ever written!^^
    like to here more/the rest^^

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

That was a very good and dark poem. It would be great for halloween. I look forward to reading more.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Darkness...that is the mood that i am getting by reading this.It's alright but not too brilliant.Spelling errors and there could be more description.

+ Reply to Thread