+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Lost Soul

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

The Lost Soul

Before i tell u what lead to my death first let me introduce myself my name is Zero weird right anyway i was walking to school when i saw something i have never seen before i asked around but no one seemed to see it so i calmed down and decided that i was just tired from last nights party i continued walking when all of a sudden i felt someone push me into the street before i could react i got hit by a speeding car Mazda i believe anyway after a minute i noticed that i was looking at myself on the ground the impact shattered my skull and made three of my ribs pierce my heart then all of a sudden
    "Hi u look lost!!" she looked like she was riding a fold out sofa i thought it was weird and when she noticed me she slapped me then i asked "Who are you lady?" she looked at me then jumped off the couch "I am the harbinger of lost souls but you can call me Trinity!" she smiled "Well get on the couch we gotta go" i looked at her "Go where?" she laughed "To judgment hall of course"

if you want more youll have to wait for section two
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Lost Soul

Well written but seems to much to be a mix of Bleach and Shana. Still interesting, I am going to read section II when you release it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to beast For This Useful Post:

awesomeparty12 (Mar 30, 2010)

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Lost Soul

well i wasn't trying to mix anything in but i guess it just slipped in when i wrote it i try to stay original but when u have so much inspiration its hard not to drag a few things in
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

+ Reply to Thread