+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mercy

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Mercy

ok so this is probaly be the last post i do in a while but so any way for thoses people that tend to read all the stuff post thank you and if you post back i thank you again..... so any way i have been writing a story and i dont really know how it is goingto end but any way It is called Mercy - A tale of Love .... i think any way so here is the first part ... if people like it i will continue to write up on it

A Human walks in the forest boarder lining the French and Germen sides. they are not alone for in the bushes lay a beast that knows no fear, that has no Mercy.....

Mercy -A Tale of Love
    As the vampire stalks her pray, She wonders could she stop? No , it wouldn't matter, she wouldn't be able to ignore the burning, the hunger within her.
    She takes in a deep breath , and jumps. She redies her self and bites hard and leathal right on the neck, poor human, Soon She tasts the sweet tast of blood , She finishes and then is on her way . But something is bugging her. Then she realizes She did not look at her prays face as she goes back she looks at her victim, it is none other than her love! Her love whom she had not seen in hell knows when . She takes his watch to look at the date and it is 11/10/1769! She was remembering now. Who she really was. Her name was Faith, Faith De' Cillion'. She was a member of the royal family, the ones that lead the ones that ordered. She stood there in a blood soaked dress, the one that she got transformed in. Her once Beutiful Black waist long hair was now tangled and ridden with leaves from previous hunts. Her lovely face which many people once adored ,wasd smeared with blood . And her love!! Oh how he had changed!! He had gotten taller and his once ear length hair qwas well past his shoulders. She takes out his watch ti look at the date , 11/10/1769!! The last time she had seen the date was three years ago… 4/6/1766, during the spring ball…

That is all I have so far and I am debating wether to finish it or not … please put in a response

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CBtay01 For This Useful Post:

awesomeparty12 (Jan 15, 2009)

Otaku Skeleton Park Champion, The Streaker Champion Rabanastre is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Mercy

Quote Originally Posted by CBtay01 View Post
    ok so this is probaly be the last post i do in a while but so any way for thoses people that tend to read all the stuff post thank you and if you post back i thank you again..... so any way i have been writing a story and i dont really know how it is goingto end but any way It is called Mercy - A tale of Love .... i think any way so here is the first part ... if people like it i will continue to write up on it

A Human walks in the forest boarder lining the French and Germen sides. they are not alone for in the bushes lay a beast that knows no fear, that has no Mercy.....

Mercy -A Tale of Love
    As the vampire stalks her pray, She wonders could she stop? No , it wouldn't matter, she wouldn't be able to ignore the burning, the hunger within her.
    She takes in a deep breath , and jumps. She redies her self and bites hard and leathal right on the neck, poor human, Soon She tasts the sweet tast of blood , She finishes and then is on her way . But something is bugging her. Then she realizes She did not look at her prays face as she goes back she looks at her victim, it is none other than her love! Her love whom she had not seen in hell knows when . She takes his watch to look at the date and it is 11/10/1769! She was remembering now. Who she really was. Her name was Faith, Faith De' Cillion'. She was a member of the royal family, the ones that lead the ones that ordered. She stood there in a blood soaked dress, the one that she got transformed in. Her once Beutiful Black waist long hair was now tangled and ridden with leaves from previous hunts. Her lovely face which many people once adored ,wasd smeared with blood . And her love!! Oh how he had changed!! He had gotten taller and his once ear length hair qwas well past his shoulders. She takes out his watch ti look at the date , 11/10/1769!! The last time she had seen the date was three years ago… 4/6/1766, during the spring ball…

That is all I have so far and I am debating wether to finish it or not … please put in a response
    I love the story and you

and here

Punish me
    Punish me
    punish me
    straw becomes gold
    and gold becomes stone
    your height makes me small
    you may be my punisher
    yeah

The Lord takes
    the Lord gives

Punish me
    punish me
    you mean yes
    and I think no
    include me in your prayer
    before the wind blows even colder

Your height makes me small
    you should be my punisher

Your height makes me small
    your height makes him small
    you should be my punishment
    the Lord takes
    the Lord gives
    but he gives only to
    those he loves
    punish me
    His bell is tolling for you

He wants you to come home

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rabanastre For This Useful Post:

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

i like it sounds interesting i need you to go a little further though for it has me wanting more
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

6. The Following User Says Thank You to awesomeparty12 For This Useful Post:

CBtay01 (Dec 19, 2008)

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    Thanks

cool i have anouther chapter but i seem to have left it at home so i am not sure if i can type it up any time soon but i promise i will have much more o fthe story on here sometime soon

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CBtay01 For This Useful Post:

01marth (Jan 16, 2009), awesomeparty12 (Jan 15, 2009)

Newbie 01marth is off to a good start 01marth's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey i should put my on too thx cbtay now i can post some when i have the time
    If you can feel the pain, you are not badly wounded at all......

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 01marth For This Useful Post:

Otaku Skeleton Park Champion, The Streaker Champion Rabanastre is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CBtay01 View Post

Mercy -A Tale of Love

I loved the story why don't you continue please for me i want to hear what happens to Faith
    His bell is tolling for you

He wants you to come home

Newbie 01marth is off to a good start 01marth's Avatar
    Thanks

Agreed n i wil post some of my own............................................... ..
    If you can feel the pain, you are not badly wounded at all......

Thanks

alright look for Mercy 2.............................................

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CBtay01 For This Useful Post:

01marth (Apr 17, 2009), awesomeparty12 (Jan 13, 2009)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast