+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Mercy

Newbie 01marth is off to a good start 01marth's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mercy

My turn i got now i hope this work this time it called lost but that i can come up with sry.

Lost on the way,no one to blame.no one say,nothing to do with the way everything's changed.So i feel a little like a child who's,a little like everything's changed a lot,i didn't like all of the pain.I'm comfused, a lot of it,is hard to take,and cause of it,everything's changed i thought i'd make it through the pain everything changed. Given the chance i would happily dance on the grave of the one who shows no remorse.So i feel a little like a child who's lost, a little like everything's changed a lot,i didn't like all of the pain,everything's changed.I'm confuse,a lot of,is hard to take, and caused of it,everything's changed i thought i'd make it through the pain everything changed, nothing is plain nothing can be explained,nothing given the chance i would happily laugh, and be free to express wat i feel given the chance i could hold up my head n smile again..... End
    Last edited by 01marth; Apr 16, 2009 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Fix
    If you can feel the pain, you are not badly wounded at all......

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 01marth View Post
    My turn i got now i hope this work this time it called lost but that i can come up with sry.

Lost on the way,no one to blame.no one say,nothing to do with the way everything's changed.So i feel a little like a child who's,a little like everything's changed a lot,i didn't like all of the pain.I'm comfused, a lot of it,is hard to take,and cause of it,everything's changed i thought i'd make it through the pain everything changed. Given the chance i would happily dance on the grave of the one who shows no remorse.So i feel a little like a child who's lost, a little like everything's changed a lot,i didn't like all of the pain,everything's changed.I'm confuse,a lot of,is hard to take, and caused of it,everything's changed i thought i'd make it through the pain everything changed, nothing is plain nothing can be explained,nothing given the chance i would happily laugh, and be free to express wat i feel given the chance i could hold up my head n smile again..... End
    i like and i am really sorry about mercy two but i promise i will get it up soon

Newbie 01marth is off to a good start 01marth's Avatar
    Thanks

It very sad story n yeah it alright for mercy 2 i just put more story until then
    If you can feel the pain, you are not badly wounded at all......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3