+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Middle Man

Newbie 59wayz is off to a good start 59wayz's Avatar
    Thanks

The Middle Man

For centuries there has been rumor and assumptions on the existence of heaven and hell. Wars between religions erupt. Fights over their gods and prophets. Who is right? Who is wrong? The truth is; everyone’s right. The war will no longer be between religions. The war has escalated. The war is between the heavens and hell. The question is; what side would you choose? I don’t have a choice. I am stuck in the middle. My name is Joe, and I have a confession. I am the only person that’s not allowed in heaven or hell. This is my story. The story of who settles the war between heaven and hell.

A few months after my 21st birthday I had started to experience changes within me. Not physical or emotional, but mentally. I started having visions of demons and angels. Voices randomly talked in my head. I’ve become more sharp minded and witty. It almost seems as if I’ve gained more knowledge, but not just any knowledge. Knowledge of the existence of demons and angels. Even the prophets and gods. I also started to notice that I am different from other humans. I seemed to be more aware and alert of the “impossible.”

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: The Middle Man

It was okay lots of storys start like that but if i were you i would put more feeling into it and becareful what you right.

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

Oy mate, watch what your writing, I know it's fictional, but it will still offend people probably.

Decent story beginning...But there is something wrong with it, idk.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes thats what im saying watch what you say because i belive in the lord and if you mock him then you could go to hell thats just me and you could like me and Saionji said k please be more careful the next part of the story you right if you do.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Yes thats what im saying watch what you say because i belive in the lord and if you mock him then you could go to hell thats just me and you could like me and Saionji said k please be more careful the next part of the story you right if you do.
    let me just say this, I am not going to be writing anything that blemishes the image of god and jesus and all that. Though I don't really believe in either, I will show respect to those of you who do. Plain and simple, this is a story of what is going on in my mind, just written into a religious experience. So, if god disappears and Jesus is actually dead, and satan no longer exists. Don't get angry. It's a story, not real life.

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 59wayz View Post
    let me just say this, I am not going to be writing anything that blemishes the image of god and jesus and all that. Though I don't really believe in either, I will show respect to those of you who do. Plain and simple, this is a story of what is going on in my mind, just written into a religious experience. So, if god disappears and Jesus is actually dead, and satan no longer exists. Don't get angry. It's a story, not real life.
    No one ever said you couldn't write about that make beleive stuff, but we are saying that if you do, someone might get offended, because your story is completely absurd.

Thanks

lol ok I misunderstood lol. I promise to not offend anyone, I'm writing this for everyone entertainment. So don't worry. Jesus won't be smoking a blunt while Moses sips on a bottle of jack like I originally wanted lol. I didn't even like that idea myself, I was just going to put it in for humor lol.

Newbie Dandoria may be famous one day Dandoria may be famous one day Dandoria's Avatar
    Thanks

Come on, guys, don't make such a fuss about a story. Fiction is fiction. We live in a world where we can say what we want, and I think we can only become smarter by discussing and criticising whether Christianity is the correct religion or not. If people aren't open to new views, if they hold to dogmas, they will not advance. I am always willing to listen to a reasoning why I should not be an atheist. Don't be afraid of a story that doesn't, not even directly, criticise something you believe in.

As for the tale: a good beginning, 59wayz. Your writing style surpasses that of many on these forums. You bring a strong introduction to the theme. Now for the characters and the scenario. Good luck!

- Darehan ci darevur -

+ Reply to Thread