+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Miserable and Alone...Forever

Newbie May_Bloodrose_Pagan is off to a good start May_Bloodrose_Pagan's Avatar
    Thanks

Miserable and Alone...Forever

I'll die before I will ever let him go...but now I wish he was still here with me. I cry, I bleed, I kill...all because he left me all alone. How it was back then, before he left, we seemed so happy together, but then one morning when I woke up he was gone.

I loved, I lost, I killed, and I still kill to pass the time until I reach the point I don't feel the pain of him leaving me anymore. I killed my love because he left me and I didn't want anyone else to have him when I couldn't, and then a vampire named Luis bit me and made me one of them and then he got slayed by a slayer...Death, in my situation, is very ironic.

If only it was as simple as forgetting him...If only it was as simple as moving on with my undead life...If only he didn't leave me...things would have turned out differently, maybe not better, but different. SO now I sit on top of a tree branch...wondering what it would be like to truly die...and wondering if I do die if I will ever be with him again, but I can't die because I'm already dead...and I learned that I must be miserable and alone...forever.
    Last edited by May_Bloodrose_Pagan; Feb 06, 2008 at 09:08 AM.

Very Deeply Misunderstood

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Miserable and Alone...Forever

Eh... fits perfectly together with Marilyn Mansons new song:"If was Your Vampire" ad well as I can find a bit of a conection to my story. I guess there are many people who think of beng a vampire as a curse, of the possibility to love forever as nothing very tempting...

I like this little story of yours... it was very interesting to read, I enjoyed it very much... great work... created strange feelings in me... waiting for more...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Eh... fits perfectly together with Marilyn Mansons new song:"If was Your Vampire" ad well as I can find a bit of a conection to my story. I guess there are many people who think of beng a vampire as a curse, of the possibility to love forever as nothing very tempting...

I like this little story of yours... it was very interesting to read, I enjoyed it very much... great work... created strange feelings in me... waiting for more...
    i am glad and being a vampire is neither a curse or a privilge...it is an arrange of things that no mere mortal could ever comprehend...and what people do not understand they fear and what they fear they seek to destroy

Newbie Anton is off to a good start Anton's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by May_Bloodrose_Pagan View Post
    I'll die before I will ever let him go...but now I wish he was still here with me. I cry, I bleed, I kill...all because he left me all alone. How it was back then, before he left, we seemed so happy together, but then one morning when I woke up he was gone.

I loved, I lost, I killed, and I still kill to pass the time until I reach the point I don't feel the pain of him leaving me anymore. I killed my love because he left me and I didn't want anyone else to have him when I couldn't, and then a vampire named Luis bit me and made me one of them and then he got slayed by a slayer...Death, in my situation, is very ironic.

If only it was as simple as forgetting him...If only it was as simple as moving on with my undead life...If only he didn't leave me...things would have turned out differently, maybe not better, but different. SO now I sit on top of a tree branch...wondering what it would be like to truely die...and wondering if I do die if I will ever be with him again, but I can't die because I'm already dead...and I learned that I mut be miserable and alone...forever.
    ...................this is just........wonderful..........how do u come up sith this stuff???
    I'll get you!! I'll get you all!! even if it's the last thing I do!!"We Must Bow to the Inevitable"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anton View Post
    ...................this is just........wonderful..........how do u come up sith this stuff???
    it's not THAT wonderful...and it is just how I am, it's how I feel almost everyday...everything I write is from my heart...but it's not very good

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by May_Bloodrose_Pagan View Post
    it's not THAT wonderful...and it is just how I am, it's how I feel almost everyday...everything I write is from my heart...but it's not very good
    you're too modest! u're a great writer and anyone who tells u otherwise is stupid!
    I'll get you!! I'll get you all!! even if it's the last thing I do!!"We Must Bow to the Inevitable"

Thanks

No I am not too modest I am truthful! okay so leave me alone about being a f**king writer

Thanks

Okay! Okay! shez! sorry! i am just sayin u're a good writer and that u should look into it as a perfession

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast