+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Naruto - Devine Wind, story 1

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Naruto - Devine Wind, story 1

Well, I thought about doing something like this for a while, & now I finally have. After thinking up so many characters to fit into the Anime I watch, I'm finally unleashing some of them upon the outside world.

I've been gathering little bits of info for a while, so I think it should fit in perfectly. I've done my best to format it right, but since my computer's refreshing the page as a speed I can actually see when scrolling, I might miss a bit or two. I've also listed some of the meaning of the fancier words I've used, though if I've missed one, feel free to ask. Better a fool for a minute & ask, then a fool for life & not know.

Please note, since I couldn't keep the size down, I've had to stretch it out over several posts. I didn't really want to, since It'll make my job even harder, but I really ant to post it here, so looks like I'll have to.

So, without any further a due, I give you the first story I've written since High School, around 10 years ago...

Naruto - Devine Wind

Little over 400 years ago, the Ninja Countries started to trade with other countries from across the oceans. People from all over the world came to reap the benefits the Ninja Countries offered, though not all of them were traders…

Water Country, Hidden mist Village, 3 years ago, Graduation Day. The 2 ninjas that had stolen the Hidden Mist Sacred Scroll were defeated. One of the Incendere Twins was already laying dead on the ground, his face twisted in torturous pain & a ring of holes piercing his neck arteries on both sides. The other was letting out his final squeaks, his face in similar pain as his eyes rolled back. Throwing the body away, the crouching shape of his attacker stood up, revealing a naked, muscular silhouette roughly 1.6m tall with wing bat like wings coming out of it’s back, it’s skin colour distorted by the shadows of the trees. Turning it’s head to look at the 10 year old boy & his Father, it chuckled evilly, it’s bright blue eyes seeming to glow against the darkness of the shadows. With the Father shouting abomination, all 3 charged, the Father & son towards the beast while it mirrored their actions. The 10 year old, using his position to his advantage, stopped directly in between the other 2, causing both to stop in surprise, though it seemed different for the beast. Suddenly it seemed to be fighting with some force inside it, until just as suddenly, it’s behavior changed again. Now it was scared, looking all over it’s body. Looking at the 10 year old, it spoke, the fear in it’s voice as obvious as it’s now brown eyes.

“Akira! Wha, what’s happened to me?!?!”
    “Y, you’re blood Line Limit has activated. Being burnt so badly must have activated it.”
    “My what? Hu, how can I have a blood lime, a blood, one of those things?”

The thing’s head was spinning with what was happening to it, and it was seriously showing. It was the Father that answered, seeing the tears welling up in both his son’s eyes & those of the thing in front of him.

“You are not Hiroshi Ikari, your name is actually Hiroshi Kamikaze, and you are the last of the Devine Wind Clan. You are the one we’ve been searching for, for the last 9 years. It, it’s my duty as a member of the Demon Hunter Alliance to kill you.”

Despite his best efforts, his voice was going shakey. He’d been a father figure to Hiroshi since before Mira died a couple of years ago. Hiroshi & Akira were also best of friends, their friendly rivalry easily helping them to pass basic ninja classes earlier today with top marks. It didn’t help Akira’s Father either that Hiroshi seemed to have regained full control over his body, his shape returning to his usual 10 year old form. Now looking like he normally does, he stood there naked, looking at first his body, then at Akira. His brown hair was scruffy, but not too long, while on his face there were 2 crimson scars reaching from just above the eyebrows to below his cheekbones, level with his nostrils. Walking slowly over to a patch of ground that was badly burnt & smelt slightly of burnt flesh, Hiroshi bent down & picked up what remained of his headband. Looking at the burn piece of metal that an hour ago made him feel invincible, all he could do was stand there dumbfounded.

“I, I have to kill…”
    “Wait, he saved my life when he jumped in front of their fireballs, then he saved your life when he tackled the second one. E-, It’s only honourable that we repay him with his life.”
    “But Akira, the Alliance, our duty..”
    “It’s the only honourable thing to do…”
    “But what about the alliance?”
    “We’ll have to tell them, but we’ll wait till tomorrow. That’ll be long enough to fulfill our debt, and we’ll still be doing our duty to the Alliance”

Akira seemed to be coming up with the plan easily, though he couldn’t hide the fact it was hurting him like hell too. Taking off the leather trenchcoat Hiroshi made him, Akira walked over to the still confused boy & put it around him. Then, grabbing his best friend by the shoulders, he looked him in the eyes, Hiroshi meeting the gaze.

“Listen, you remember the stuff we read about the Kamikaze Clan, how there was only one left now?” Hiroshi nodded weakly. “Well, you are that one. You’ve survived because nobody knew who you were, not even you. Now you have to go somewhere where it’ll be like that again. If you stay here, you’ll die. You got that, knucklehead?” Hiroshi chuckled.
    “yeah. I, I think I got it. You always were better at making plans.” Chuckling again, he continued. “Then again, I was always better in a fight, bonehead.” Akira’s tone went back to sad.
    “You better hope so, cause next time we meet, I’ll have to kill you. Now go on, get out of here.”

Drooping his head & nodding, Hiroshi did up the trenchcoat properly & turned towards the village. Slowly walking away, he stopped after a couple of meters.

“I hope some day, we can find a way to do this so you still do your duty, & we can still be friends. That’d be great, wouldn’t it?”
    “Yeah, I guess it would. You, better get moving. The other ninjas from the village are still looking, & they might find us here.”

Hiroshi then went back to the only home he’s ever known, throwing on some clothes then grabbing a bag & stuffing it full of food, leatherworking stuff & stuff to remind him of his Nanny, Mira, the only mother he’d ever known. Pausing at the door, he closed it one last time before running for as long as he could.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto - Devine Wind, story 1

Part 2
    Fire Country, Hidden Leaf Village, one year ago. A 12 year old Hiroshi stumbled towards the gates of a village he’d never seen before. His clothes were a bit dirty, but still in good condition, and the leather goods piled up on his bag were spotless, unlike his body. Covered in grime, healing wounds, dried blood & still moist blood around his mouth, he had to sit down once he got next to the gates to catch his breath. The guard, seeing the condition he was in, asked if he was OK. Saying he just needed to rest a while, Hiroshi asked when the markets opened. Hearing they’re closed for the day, Hiroshi thanked him then walked in. Looking at the only coin he had, he knew what he had to do to regain at least some strength. Finding a bakery, he looked around before slipping around the side, to where the bins were kept.

He had just found a bag of the fancy stuff they keep in the display parts of the counter when he looked up to see something that would change his life. Walking down the alley that crossed the road then went passed him was a man, but Hiroshi didn’t notice him at all. It was the girl that was with him that caught his full attention. Never had he seen anything more beautiful. Her hair, so long it fell down to the small of her back, was as golden as the sun. Her jade green eyes were nervous, but still caring. The red kimono fitting perfectly.

Ignoring the food that would have given him strength he very much needed, he followed the girl, keeping out of sight. He followed her to a large building, where he heard her say to the front desk attendant she wanted to sign up for ninja class. Following her further in, easily slipping past the unsuspecting attendant, she was led to a room with an old man & a couple of other people in it. Watching through a crack in the door, he checked the room out, the girl never leaving his vision.

The room was pretty much empty, except the desk the others were behind & the chair the girl sat on. The old man was wearing the same kind of outfit as the Kage of the Hidden Mist Village, except it has red on it instead. The man himself was smoking a pipe & asking pretty much all the questions. Turned out the girl’s name was Haru Yoshi, & that she was 11, one year younger than Hiroshi. This was a special interview for her since her dad was rather busy, so they couldn’t get there. Hiroshi noticed she was rather quiet, but he didn’t care. There was something about her that was simply, perfect. Hearing she was accepted & which class she was in, he knew he had to join up too. Even if only to see that face, smiling like an angel, just one more time.

Realizing that meant they were coming out, he looked around for somewhere to hide. Seeing there wasn’t anywhere, he cursed inside as he jumped up to just above the door frame. Using a charkra technique he’d just learned, he stuck there as the girl left with her Father. Hearing talking inside, he swung down to talk to them when the old man came out the other way. After using so much charkra to stay above the door & to patch up his now healed wounds, when the old man blocked Hiroshi’s body with a fist, the world spun then went dark for a few seconds. When he came to, he was in the same room he had just been spying on. He was lying on his back, with all 3 grown ups from behind the desk looking at him. The old man spoke first.

“So young man, any chance you’re going to tell us why you were spying on that interview, and what you were doing swinging down into my face?”
    “I, I’m sorry sir. I, I…”
    “Yes?”
    “I was hoping to sign up for the classes. I want to learn to be a ninja.”
    “Really? What makes you think you could be a ninja?”
    “I’ve already learned a lot. I was using that charkra stuff to stick above the door. Look, I’ll do it again.”

He immediately regretted ignoring that food cause as soon as he tried to move, his body lifted slightly, but then just gave out. Breathing heavily, he tried again with the same results. The old man called for a nurse, and a blonde woman stuck her head in. She asked the old man if she could be any use, to which he nodded to. While she walked over to him & started checking him out, Hiroshi noticed there was something different about her. Not in a bad way, just different. She looked young, but something didn’t feel right about her. Something didn’t add up right about her. Introducing herself as Tsunade, she asked how he was still conscious despite having so little strength.

“Living on the streets, you don’t have much choice. Pass out, and nobodies gonna bring you food.”
    “Such a young kid with this much endurance, that’s actually pretty impressive. Why are you here in the first place?”
    “He wants to become a ninja. He followed the Yoshi girl in, and decided he wanted to sign up too. I’m guessing you’re about 12 young man?”
    “Yes, um, I’m 12, Koge sir.”
    “It’s actually Hokage, but it’s interesting to see you have a rough idea. Tsunade, what can you do for him?”
    “Well, there’s not much I can do, except for bed rest till he’s better.”
    “Think you can show us what you’ve got then?”
    “yes sir, Hokage sir.”

For the first time in a while, Hiroshi got to eat actual food, rather than scavenging. Classes started the next day, though Hiroshi didn’t get to go. Though he knew he was healthy enough, he knew nobody healed that fast so he faked it, using careful tricks & some of his techniques to drain himself so his true healing speed wouldn’t show. After about 5 days, he allowed Tsunade to finally know he was ready, without any hidden pairs of eyes watching from where ever they could hide. Passing the test but not making it look easy, he was accepted into classes, & couldn’t believe his luck when he ended up in the same class as the Haru girl. However, he never could engage the brain enough to talk to her, no matter how hard he tried.

Fire Country, Hidden leaf Village. It’s a slow morning at the market. Normally there are more people, even this early, but today was rather slow. Hiroshi sat at his Leather Goods stall watching the few people around, talking to customers who looked interested. One couple started looking at some matching leather jackets, then strolled into the larger Leather stall further down. Several minutes later, they came back & brought the pair they were looking at earlier.
    You sell more expensive stuff that’s lower quality, & they’ll keep coming to me he thought as the other stall’s owner watched the couple walk away wearing their new jackets. Hiroshi knew he’d be jealous as hell right now, planning like he always does.

He still had the trenchcoat he had made for Akira, still fitting well, having been taught how to make it so it would survive being made into a larger size several times, without showing it. He also wore a pair of black leather pants that he made himself, along with a mesh shirt. He didn’t know why everyone wore them, but he had to blend in. The black steel caped boots he wore he had found at the local dump soon after he’d turned up, which he rebuilt to fit him. His hair was still a mess, but now he could afford to get hair cuts every now & again. The scars showed no sign of going, still reaching from above the eyebrows to level with his nostrils.

Still a slow day though. Wish it wasn’t though, I’ve got the exams tomorrow. I won’t get to sell anything since I can’t afford to be late Hiroshi thought to himself. Heck, I have to leave soon, or I won’t get to class in time. He chuckled to himself, then leaned back with a slight frown. It seemed a lifetime ago since he’s actually passed the basic classes at the Village Hidden in the Mist. He still missed his friends, especially since he had none here. Playing games with Haku, Akira & the others, reading Akira’s father’s notes about the “top secret Demon Hunter Alliance”, saying how someday they’d work together to catch or kill all the demons, tailed or not. He missed those days, and friends, but he had to keep a low profile…

Hearing something in the distance, he was snapped out of his memories. Leaning out of his stall & looking around, he spotted what he thought he’d heard. The faces of the Hokage’s monuments had been painted on, & a blur in a orange track suit and a black shirt was being chased by a three other blurs. Noticing which way they were going, he just turned around, grabbed a leather jacket & started waving it out, doing one last call out for business before he shut down. Suddenly the orange blur shot passed, narrowly missing the jacket, quickly followed by a sensei which wasn’t as lucky. Being made out of high quality leather Hiroshi had made himself, it resisted most of the damage, but still tore in a couple of places. The sensei however, thrown of balance by the jacket, went flying into the side of a building, landing in a heap on the ground. The other sensei just kept up the pursuit, chasing the orange track suited Naruto down the street.

Good luck Naruto. Your gonna need it. Hiroshi chuckled under his breath, then put on an angry face & went to deal with the sensei that crashed. He found him still in a pile, his head spinning. Resisting the urge to laugh & loose the angry face, he walked right over to him.

“What’s the big idea of running in & ruining my stock. Oh, sorry Toji Sensei, but still, why did you charge through & crash into my stuff. This is one of my best jackets, and now look at it. It’s all ripped & torn. Who’d want to buy it now?”
    “You again? Look kid, just charge it to-”
    “You better not say the academy, because we both know they’re not gonna pay for anymore damage you do to my stock. You do it all the time. Now are you going to pay up or what?”
    “Well, let’s see what I’ve got on me…”

Thanks

Part 3. I hate having to do it this way.

It was getting easier to keep the angry face each moment. Toji Sensei wasn’t the most reliable Sensei around. Apparently the main reasons he became sensei is because he developed some move, plus he apparently has talent, it just needs to be coaxed out. He even idolizes Kakashi Sensei, to the point where he copies what he does, even clothing. Hmm , copying the “Copy Ninja”. Crazy. Using the move he’s pulled before, Toji Sensei dropped a smoke bomb “accidentally” from his pocket, causing it to detonate. He then ran off in the ensuing smoke. Hiroshi just shook his head. And you wonder why you’re the lowest paid Sensei around. It’s cause of all the damage you do, you freeloader. Packing up for the day, Hiroshi ran off to class carrying his stock & the usual list of witnesses to Toji Sensei’s actions. They should have these on speed dial…

Returning to the market place after class, he checked his stall for missing screws. Sure enough, he noticed 2 missing screws. Two customers, two screws. Am I a magnet for annoying grown ups? Pulling a couple of replacements from a trenchcoat pocket, he quickly repaired then restocked his stall. The after noon was just as slow, which did give him a chance to watch Naruto clean the Hokage faces. When the time to close up came, he packed up his gear & headed for the village gates. I’ll drop this off at the cottage, then do the usual patrol. I wonder what she’ll be reading tonight. Waving to the same guard he met the first day he arrived, he turned & headed into the forest.

The next day he went straight to class, nothing really happening along the way. The rest of the day was nothing special either, with Hiroshi passing in the high averages, to help keep a lower profile. He did score highly in combat though, third only to Neji & Rock Lee. Though raw & lacking any real technique, his reflexes & instincts were usually enough to win it for him. Neji & Rock Lee though, it was different. They’re styles were much more refined, and capable of doing a fair bit of damage. It would be Hiroshi’s endurance that would win in the end, if he didn’t have to call it off to stop his anger from taking over.
    Damn temper is just as dangerous as HE is, especially if HE used it to get control... He hadn’t lost control yet, he’d made sure to be very careful about that. Still, he always made sure to keep his metal skull mask on while sparring, just in case. Plus there’s the other reasons…

Once everyone was released after the tests, he decided to climb the tree outside, giving him time to reflect, plus he knew the market will be even slower than usual. He was still up there when the other classes were released. Watching their reactions, he was able to work out which students passed & which failed. Well, looks like all of that class passed. No, wait, he’s down in the dumps. Naruto? Again? I’ve heard this is his third try. I could go say something. But then again, that kinda attention is the last thing I need. If they start asking questions, I won’t be able to answer them. He watched as Naruto sat down on the swing below him. Then he spotted a second sad face in the group, but for another reason. He’d spotted Hinata watching Naruto quite often & this was another example. I guess she likes him, like all the other girls like Susuke. Don’t see it myself, but then again, I’m a boy. Oh well, what can you do? I guess I’m in the same boat when it comes to Haru. Hearing some of the adults start talking about Naruto, only to cut it short saying the 3rd Hokage had banned it, he felt even worse. Leaving to gather a few herbs before it got dark, he wondered if he’ll ever be able to tell Haru how he felt, & that she’s the reason this is the longest he’s ever stayed in one place.

He was still gathering herbs when it got dark. Suddenly he noticed a lot of activity, and on of the sensei’s came over to Hiroshi. Seemed Naruto had stolen the local sacred scroll, & no-one could find him. Remember what had happened last time that happened, he told them he hadn’t seen him, but then asked where it’s normally stored. Going there as fast as he could, he searched for anything that could pinpoint which direction he’d gone in. Then he smelt her, Hinata. Hinata most likely had followed him, meaning there was a good chance she was near him now. Following the scent, it didn’t take long to track the 2 of them down.

As expected, Hinata was watching from behind the cover of a building.
    Does that count as stalking? She does follow him almost everywhere. Naruto, on the other hand, was quite busy with the scroll. Observing from a nearby tree, he saw Naruto was training, trying to learn one of the jutsus, Mass Shadow Clone Technique. Only problem was, he was trying too hard, forcing too much charkra into it, disturbing the balance needed for such a technique. Watching him for several minutes, Hiroshi overheard Naruto saying he had to learn at least one jutsu, or he’ll never pass to the next class & become Hokage. Finally, Hiroshi knew why he was doing this. Thinking back to more naive days & ignoring the unusual feeling he always got about Naruto, Hiroshi decided to help him. Problem was, Naruto would never knowingly accept his help, plus if it got out why he knew just how to help him, it could bring everything crashing down, & that would mean he’d have to leave, her. No, he cannot be seen helping in any way.

Hiding higher in the tree, he dropped his hands to the sides. Breathing in, he started doing a series of hand signs not known to anyone else alive, a different set with each hand. Locking his hands together with the pointer fingers extended, he looked through the gap between the pointer fingers. With a demonic voice naming the demonic technique
    Demon Charkra Transfer Technique, he remembered how much he hated that damn voice. Taking aim, he watched how much charkra Naruto was using. Once again, he tried using too much charkra, & the technique started failing. Not this Time. Let me show you where you’re screwing up. Launching an invisible beam of charkra into Naruto’s hands, Hiroshi then started draining charkra away from him & away from the technique. For the first time, Naruto made a shadow clone. Sure, it was just as bad as the ones he made in class, but it was better than nothing at all.

Thanks

Part 4. three times as many posts I wanted to use.

The two of them worked like this for a while, Hiroshi balancing the power out while Naruto learned why he was screwing up so badly. Hiroshi was so focused, he almost didn’t hide in time to avoid being seen by Naruto’s sensei. It was only the feeling that someone else was watching them that snapped him out of his concentration in time. Watching Naruto proudly announce he’d learnt one of the techniques, Hiroshi was more concerned with staying out of all views. Suddenly a second sensei turned up, revealing the reason Hiroshi always had a weird feeling about Naruto. Announcing the young ninja was the vessel the 4th Hokage had imprisoned a nine tailed demon fox inside, he accused Naruto of being the beast reincarnated. The 2 sensei’s soon started battling, with Naruto stuck in the middle, running off with the scroll. Following to keep an eye on Naruto, since the 2 sensei were distracting each other, Hiroshi kept to the shadows as much as he could.

Hiroshi tailed Naruto until he hid behind a tree. Watching him take catching his breath, he found his own hiding place to watch him.
    Is that why I always had a funny feeling around him? Can I sense the demon inside of him? I remember all they had on the Demon Hunter Alliance papers was the power to change form. Damn, that means he’s got the same kinda problem as me, everyone hating him just because of something someone else stuck in him. That explains everything, the whispers, why the 3rd Hokage ordered them not to talk about it, everything. He’s got one thing in his favor though, none’s actually trying to kill him for it…Realizing what he’d just thought, he unwillingly reminded himself of some of Akira’s last words to him. You better hope so, cause next time we meet, I’ll have to kill you. The words rolled in his mind, just as painful 3 years later as they were on the day. You better hope so, cause next time we meet, I’ll have to kill you…

Suddenly, the 1st sensei crashed to the ground just on the other side of Naruto’s tree, knocked down by a 2nd Naruto, snapping hiroshi from his thoughts. The 2nd Naruto then leaned against a near by tree, seeming rather tired. The sensei which was knocked to the ground suddenly lifted his transformation technique, revealing himself as the 2nd sensei. When the 2nd sensei asked the Naruto he could see how he knew he wasn’t Iruka, the 2nd Naruto actually turned back into Iruka Sensei. The other sensei then asked him why he was defending Naruto, with the kid listening from behind his tree. Hiroshi couldn’t see Naruto, not knowing what he was doing, but didn’t want to risk being seen by trying to look. Listening in on the conversation between the 2nd sensei & Iruka Sensei, the 2nd continued going on about how Naruto was just like him, planning to use the scrolls power to take revenge on the village. Hearing Iruka agree, Hiroshi knew Naruto would have heard every word. But then he added something that Hiroshi knew Naruto would have needed to hear, causing him so smile.

“IF he was a monster fox.”

Hiroshi actually heard Naruto gulp as he heard those words,

“But Naruto is different. He’s… he’s an excellent student that I recognize. He’s a hard working, earnest, clumsy, and no one recognizes him. He knows the pain of others. He’s no monster fox. He’s Uzumaki Naruto of Konoha!”

A moment of silence passed, before the 2nd sensei responded, joined by the sound of Velcro tearing & something being spun around in a hand.

“What an idiot. Iruka, I said I would kill you later, but I take that back. DIE NOW!”

Naruto suddenly lept out from behind the tree to defend the man who obviously believed in him, knocking the 2nd sensei to the ground. The giant Ninja Star that was making the spinning sound narrowly missed Hiroshi, slicing the branch centimeters from where he was hiding. Warning the 2nd sensei to stay away from Iruka Sensei, the look in his face was nothing but determination. When the second sensei didn’t get the hint, Naruto managed to make more clones than even Hiroshi expected. Completely surrounded, the 2nd sensei was confused, with Hiroshi also smelling fear on the air. That fear was soon given good reason, as the clones all attacked at once, beating down the 2nd sensei in no time at all.

Happy that the situation was sorted out & with the sun starting to rise, Hiroshi turned & started figuring out the best way back to his cottage hidden in the woods. He’d have to get to the market early if he wanted to do a good days business. Otherwise he couldn’t afford those new light globes he needed. He was about to leave when he noticed Iruka Sensei taking off his forehead protector. Watching him put it on Naruto, where his goggles once were, Hiroshi knew he had done well. Naruto had passed basic training. When Iruka Sensei told Naruto to open his eyes, it was interesting to see this normally hyperactive, attention seeking kid standing there dumbfounded. Watching them leave for ramen, he couldn’t help feeling a little pride that he’d help Naruto one step closer to his dream.

Suddenly snapping his head around, he looked for the source of the something he’d heard. Scanning every inch of forest with his eyes, he was certain, he’d heard a voice saying something like “You’ve done well kid”. Searching for the source for a few more minutes, he finally gave up & headed back to Meditatio Cottage. Leaping from tree to tree to make up time, he started thinking about who named it that. He knew it wasn’t a local word.
    Maybe I could ask Haru? A voice chuckled, & Hiroshi’s mood dropped. Yeah, & while you’re at it, tell her how you feel & everything about the 2 of us. I’m sure she’ll love to hear it. Get real, like you’ll even have the guts. It’s just you and me, “Buddy”. Growling deep in his throat, he wasn’t impressed by the invasion of the happy mood he was just in. Why don’t you just go to hell Badriel. Shut up & get back under you rock. I’m not going to open the gates again… Oh, you know you will, someday…

Hiroshi continued on to the cottage. Today could still be a good day…

Well, there you go. And as promised, here's some of the fancier words & what they mean. I used them cause I felt because of what they actually mean, they fitted in perfectly.
    Meditatio = Latin, thinking about, preparation, practice. I won’t tell why it’s called that though. I’ll leave that to a later story, if I write it.
    Kamikaze = Japanese, Devine Wind. However due to the World War II suicide attacks by Japanese pilots, most people immediately think of them. I used it for it’s true meaning. Why, I hope to tell later.

Last edited by LordCastigator; Aug 14, 2007 at 08:29 AM. Reason: I count good. 4 - 1 = 4?

+ Reply to Thread