+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NARUTO FAN-FIC: The Story Of Sora Hatte

Otaku sasukesgirl is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool

This Is my Fan-fic of Sora Hatte!! let me tell you a bit about her.

Hobbies: Writes,Reads,Draws

Types of Ninjutsu: Suiton (water/ice) Katon (fire)

Things She Hates: Naruto,Orochimaru, later she'll hate these ppl as well: Unknown ninja,Nema Hatte

Personality: Sometimes: Cherry (not alot of the time) Always: Aloof,Dark,Quiet

Friends: Sakura,Hinata

Village: Konoha

Strong points: Staying Hidden,Speed,Brutal Strength,Dodging

Weak points: Comrades Death

thats about it...........

Hi!", i scremed to Sakura and Hinata. They responded with "Hi" as well. As i ran toward Hinata and Sakura i fell and dropped my hot ramen.Right behid me Sasuke and Neji. I blushed and didnt look at them but they saw me take a little glance at them.I was so embaressed!Sasuke Sighed. As soon as i heard it knew he was thinking "she is suck a loser." I got up and just walked toward Hinata and Sakura trying not to look at Sasuke so he wont think i notice him. "So Hinata and Sakura what do u wanna do today?",i asked."Well I'm gonna train",said sakura."I think I'm gonna ask naruto to get some lunch",replied Hinata."Oh",i said "well see you later",i screamed from 7 yards away.

I started walking when i saw Sasuke around the corner.I walked with him when i blurted out "FIGHT ME!!". "What the hell?",he asked. "Anyway...your not strong enough",he stated. "I so am!!!",I yelled. "Shut the hell up",he said. I flicked his forehead and said,"C'mon one battle and do your best". He looked away and said fine. We both went to the clearing and stood about 10 feet apart. "Ya ready?",I asked. "What ever",he mummbled. "You can go first",he said. "Fine, You'll regret it though!!",I yelled. I ran toward him full speed as i saw his eyes turn red. "crap",i thought. I appeared below him and aimed for where it hurts!!! I was getting ready to hurt as he grabbed my ankle. "perfect", i thought. "Is that your best",He said. "Nope",I said then flipping him over. "Sasuke,Dont doubt me" ,i said with a smile. "Get serious i wanna see your best absolutely!!",I yelled.

We were almost hit for hit him getting more hits in cause he has the sharingan! I was about 10 yards away as he held his wrist and screamed,"CHIDORI!!!" My eyes widened as i tried to dodge he hit my leg. "AHHH!",I screamed.Suddenly Kakashi appeared and held me up. I looked at him and said "Thank you". He left Sasuke there and brought me to the hospital so Lady Tousnade could take a look at my leg. She put he hand over my wound as her hand glowed blue my wound slowly dissapeared. Aftter 5 minutes i left and i was back to full health. I went home and slept for the night...I woke up, changed into my cloths, Took my writing pad outside and wrote. Suddenly sakura hugs me from behind. "What The Hell sakura?",I said. "He-he so whatcha writing?" "Stuff",I said. "What kinda stuff?" "Stuff i dont need to tell you about!",I yelled. "Aww your not nice today your back in your mean old everyday mood again!! wahh",She complained. I glanced at her as i kept writing. "SASUKE!!!",Yelled sakura. I sighed and kept writing. Sakura grabbed my wrist and said,"C'mon sora stop writing for once in your life!!". "no..",I said. "Your so boring!",she yelled.

"Do you evber get missions?",She asked. "Yea when your not around",I said. "Hmmph,",Then she walked away.I kept writing when Naruto snuck up behind me and took my pad. "Naruto give it back now..",I said. "Nope!" He read it out loud as I Glared at him. I grabbed him by his collar and pinned him to the tree. "Ok twirp listen here you dont touch my stuff ever!!",I yelled. "aww that no fun",He complained. "Do i ca--",I was cut off by Narutos lips pressing against mine. I pushed him up and practically strangled him. All day as I was under the tree he kept kissing me. "Naruto (anime annoyed thing-a-ma-bob) is you kiss me one more time--",I was once again cut off by him lips. "WOOT GO NARUTO!!",Yelled Kiba. Naruto put his hands on the back of my neck and held me tight so i couldn't do a thing about the kiss. After 5 minutes of breathing through my nose he finally stopped. "ERRG NARUTO WHAT THE HEL!!!",I screamed. He hit me over the head with little log then ran away. "God dammit that kids gonna die tomorrow!",I thought.
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Oct 01, 2007 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Double Post

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: NARUTO FAN-FIC: The Story Of Sora Hatte

Well... it could use spellcheck, grammar check, paragraph formatting, a plot, and a main character who isn't a Mary Sue...

but otherwise, it is wholly excellent.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Well... it could use spellcheck, grammar check, paragraph formatting, a plot, and a main character who isn't a Mary Sue...

but otherwise, it is wholly excellent.
    Yeah what you said..though the story was great!!!!

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

I walked around all annoyed. Watching everyone walk passed me as i wrote about 60 pages.(i did that in TRW) "Yo Sora!",yelled Sakura from behind. I looked behind me and saw her running toward me waving. "huh Sakura?",I asked. "Guess what!!",she yelled. "What?",I asked. "Well Sasuke said Hi to me!!!",She yelled. "ok?",I said. "Isn't that great!!!",She yelled. "yea awesome?",I said. I kept walking. "Whats wrong?",she asked. "Nothing...",I started. "hmm if you say so..",She started. Suddenly Naruto glomped me from behind. "Dammit u lil' pest if you touch me one moretime i'll put my foot upside your head!!",I yelled. "Spicy..",He started. "Errrg I'll kill you!",I yelled. "Chill Chill hot chilly pepper!",He said. I stared at him as annoyed as ever. I graabbed his neck. "You pest I'm not in the mood for you!",I yelled. "Dammit Sora dammit Naruto stop yelling. "Sakura, Shut the hell up.",I stated. "Now, Naruto....", I started. "Okyou 2 break it up.", said Kakashi while appearing. "Oh here we go the Copy Ninjas here!",I complained. "Man Sora you got some nerv",He stated. "I wouldnt be so annoyed if the twerp would stop annoying me!!",I yelled. Kakashi let out a sigh and said, "Whatever Naruto has some training to do". "I do?",He asked. "Yes now you do!", Said Kakashi. "Well bye Sora!", yelled Sakura as she waved bye then ran off. I went back to writing until my pencil broke. "Dammit -_-", I thought. "Hey look everyone its the rare breed the book worm", Whispered Kiba to Shino. "I like book worms and shes a pretty one at that!", Shino whispered. I threw a book at Kibas face. "Shut up or I'll strangle you!",I yelled. I picked the book up and walked away. I looked around and saw Naruto peeking at the girls hot spring. "Oh god its Wonder Perv",I thought. I picked him upby his back collar and said, "What are you doing?". "uhh.....",he started. "No peeking or else.", I said. "Man you always go the fighting way",He groaned. I pimp slapped him and said, " Got a problem?". I walked away while dragging Naruto behind me. "Aww C'mon Sora", He complained. I looked back at him and he shut up right away. "Thats what I thought",I said. I dropped him and walked away and went under my tree and read my book. He looked over my shoulder. "Whatha readin'?", he asked. "Non of your fricken buisness",I snarled. "You don't have to be so mean about it!",He said. "Yes I do or you'll keep annoying me", I said. He took my book and started reading. "Dammit whats with you and my books!!",I yelled. "You read weird stuff", He said. I snatched my book back and too out my drawing pad and started drawing a distance from Naruto so he couldn't see. He took my pad. "Goddammit!!", I yelled. "Ew you drew Sasuke 2/3s nude!!", He yelled. "ERRG Naruto go away now!!!",I yelled then snatched my pad back. He left as I kept drawing to finish.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Our advice has gone unheeded... and now she seems to think she can speak Japanese O_o;

We're only making it worse. *drags Renn away*

Let's go bowling or something.

Thanks

XD XD i'll better :P dang u 50 character things! ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Our advice has gone unheeded... and now she seems to think she can speak Japanese O_o;

We're only making it worse. *drags Renn away*

Let's go bowling or something.
    Oh come on now. don't invovle me!!!Give her 1 more chance!!!if its not better we'll do something about it, kay'???

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

-_- haishas.... <.< i didnt say a thing.... XD next one woot and BTW i dont have spell check on the my comp. and if i download it. it gets all screwed up!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast