+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NARUTO FAN-FIC: The Story Of Sora Hatte

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: NARUTO FAN-FIC: The Story Of Sora Hatte

Quote Originally Posted by sasukesgirl View Post
    -_- haishas.... <.< i didnt say a thing.... XD next one woot and BTW i dont have spell check on the my comp. and if i download it. it gets all screwed up!!
    Every word processor comes with a spellchecking program built in. If you have Works, Word or a program like it: type your story there FIRST, spellcheck it and then copy/paste.

There are also free online-based spell-check programs available. (Like this one: Online spell check | Orangoo Empire)

In a pinch, you could always use a dictionary ^^;

Otaku sasukesgirl is off to a good start
    Thanks

*cough* dont have microsoft word or works *cough*!!!!! man u are haishas >.> my comp is like 7 years old... -_-

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sasukesgirl View Post
    *cough* dont have microsoft word or works *cough*!!!!! man u are haishas >.> my comp is like 7 years old... -_-
    Neither a free web-based program nor a dictionary have anything to do with your 7 year-old computer ^^;

And we are dentists?

Thanks

As soon as i finished my drawing I stretched and went home for the night. On the way everyone stared at me. "Whats wrong with you people why are you fricken staring!!",I yelled. "They all probably know I was drawing Sasuke almost nude....",I thought. "Sora!!",Yelled Naruto. "Oh god wonder pervs coming.. -_-",I thought. He went to glomp me but I side stepped and watched him smach-dad into the ground. "Naruto, don't touch me",I started. "Your never any fun Sora!",he complained. "3 words..Get...Over...It",I said. I walked away with all my books to go home.
    I finally got home and I took my Cloths off and but my pajamas on. I was nice and cozy! I sat on my couch and read my book. "Naruto!!ERRG!!",I screamed. "He's been there since I changed cloths...dammit i didnt notice him.....",I thought. "I walked outside and grabbed him. "Ok listen I don't like pervs their deguisting!", I said and pimp slapped him. "Ow! what the hell?",He said. "You ever look again and you'll be digging your own grave!",I yelled. "Don't be so rough!",He yelled. I glared at him as light surrounded my eyes. "How do you do that!?",He asked. "Not telling now go away!" I went back to my couch and started reading again. I fell asleep and had the most awful dream!

DREAM: 2 younge kids walking in the forest until 3 Mist Village Ninja ambushed them. They tried to stab the younge girl the little boy took the hit and hit him in the heart. Confessing his love for the young girl as she cried soaked in her dear friends blood. The blood mixed with tears. She loved the boy as much as he loves her.

I shot up sweating and hot. "Sora are you ok?",asked Sakura. "Huh where am I?",I asked. "Well I heard you scream when I came yo were crying swetaing clutching your fists and had a high fever! I brought you here and they cooled you down thn you woke up..",she explained. "oh",I stated. I got out of the infermary bed and walked around Konoha.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Neither a free web-based program nor a dictionary have anything to do with your 7 year-old computer ^^;

And we are dentists?
    Or Could always down load Fire fox which has a spell checker built in.Plus i am pretty sure they have older versions to down load for older computers which i did use at one time.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm.. welll you got most of the spelling right. the story was okay...but i don't like the part of Naruto being a pervert...it..just wrong. but other than that the story was okay..
    now tsurara if you tend to drag me away please tell me before hand. this is a writer that might need help.i'm just trying to make sure no one fights.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

As I walked around Konoha I relized it was very quiet. "Why isn't anyone talking?",I thought. Just then I rock hit the back of my head. "What the hell was that!",I yelled. I heard giggling from behind 2 trees. I appeared behind the 2 trees and saw Kiba and Naruto. "Very mature boys...",I said sarcastically. "Hey your 2 years older so your way more mature",Naruto Mummbled. "What did you say?",I glared. "Nothing..",he replied. Kiba just kept giggling. "Whats so freaking funny Kiba!",I yelled. "Nothing..",He started. I gave him a glare for like 5 seconds then noticed Naruto was gone. "Where the hell did the twerp go!?",I yelled. "Multi Shadow Clone jutsu!!",I heard from behind. I looked behind my periff (sp?). "Naruto!",I yelled. All the clones came at me at once so I side jumped. I threw bombs at the clones making them all poof. "Too simple..",I started. "Take this!!",he yelled coming at me with a fist. I side stepped dodging. I put my hand on his stomach and one behind his neck and flipped him on his back. "Ok, now why are you trying to hurt me?",I asked. "Cause I wanted to show Kiba I was better.",He explained. "You...beat me?",I said "Right like you could be me",I pointed to myself. He turned his head and pouted. "Oh and Naruto Kiba left about when all your clones poofed....",I said. "Dammit!",He yelled. I walked away to head toward my house. "So where you goin'?",He asked. "Some place..",I started. "Well where?",He asked again. "To my house now go away..",I said. "I'm only curious!",He yelled. "Well your always curious and it gets annoying after awhile!",I yelled. "Excuse me then!",He yelled. I kept walking. "So...you wanna go get some Ramen with me?",he asked. "no....",I said. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me toward the Ramen Shop. "What the hell i don't want some freaking ramen.",I said. I snapped my wrist back and headed the other way when I saw Sasuke. "Oh, hi Sasuke",I said. "Hi....",he stated. "It seemed he had a glimmer in his eye could it be he liked me but I highly doubt that..",I thought. I kept walking as in the corner of my eye I saw him looking at me. I started to blush and then jogged home. I sat on my couch and just sat there and started to think of my dream. "Kai...",I thought. "Why did you do what you did?",I thought.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

oaky this is a little better. Naruto isn't a pervert on this one... just ...don't have a word for it. but i thinks its better. What do you think tsurara? hope you keep writing sasukesgirl!!!!

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast