+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto shippuden

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto shippuden

looking at konan," please dont. and yes i know im never nice. just dont. cause if u do the world will never be the same!"

Love looks with not the eyes, but with the mind.
    (midsummer night dream)

Newbie akatsukig1rl13 is off to a good start akatsukig1rl13's Avatar
    Thanks

"how is that the world is wierd already and its just tobi looks at deidara fine i wont let tobi out
    I am the voice in the fields when the summer's gone
    The dance of the leaves when the autumn winds blow
    Ne'er do I sleep throughout all the cold winter long
    I am the force that in springtime will grow

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

" if i told u bad things would happen. and thank you. now i must go somewhere to take a long needed nap!" bows overdramaticaly and flys off.

(midsummer night dream)

Newbie akatsukig1rl13 is off to a good start akatsukig1rl13's Avatar
    Thanks

what kind of bad things i thought .. walks back to the hideout gos stright to the closet where tobi is and puts my hand on the door nob and ait should i be doing this ....
    I am the voice in the fields when the summer's gone
    The dance of the leaves when the autumn winds blow
    Ne'er do I sleep throughout all the cold winter long
    I am the force that in springtime will grow

Banned firelordryuuko is off to a good start firelordryuuko's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto RPG Character

Name: Kenta Satoru
    Affiliation: Ninja
    Blood Type: 0-
    Brithday: May 16th
    Jutsus:Blaze clone, (blood limit move)Heat-cell jutsu, Soring-dragon, dragon pluse barrier, (relasing the seal), flash of fire, Ring of fire,
    Nature Type: Fire
    Village: Hidden in the leaf
    Family:None are alive.
    Inventory: Basic shinobi equipment,Four star kunai/ paper bomb/ first aid kit/survial kit

Signature move: Akiryuu-ono (crimson dragon punch)
    Race:Human
    Team members: Jiro Matsuri (boy), Emiko Shosan (girl), Mamoru Tekahido (boy)

Weapon of choice: Skill: Genetic experiment on chakra (four winged beast) Able to mix the fire and wind element together, survival expert.

History: Kenta was born and raised in a village not too far from the hidden leaf village, however during the time of his 1th birthday, (during the time the nine-tails fox was sealed inside Naruto) his village was raided and attacked by sound ninjas and they took among them a secret scroll and a group of kids. During his imprisonment, the sound ninjas wanted to copy the charka of the tailed-beasts to overthrow the kagas. Using the scroll they took and samples from previous owners of the tailed-beast, they tried to make new forms of beast with the same chakra as the tailed-beasts. Out of the 12 kids that were taken….6 died however kenta was able to form the charka in his body and successfully hold it in himself thus creating a new wave of beasts know as the winged-beasts. He, along with his brother Sora became new holders of beast that resembled the tailed-beast. Even though they had the same chakra as the beasts however, they were far weaker than the original beasts.

The beasts created was defined (like the tailed-beasts) by the numbers of wings they had but unlike the tailed beasts, the more wings they had the weaker they were. The wings were 12, 10 8, 6, 4, and 2. Kenta was the four winged beast and his brother was the sixth.

A few months after their kidnapping, leaf ninjas found and killed the sound ninjas and freed the children, however they knew that something was not right with their chakra, and tired to kill them. The children went in to a rage and turned in to the winged beasts…destroying half of the land around them. The hokaga ordered the winged-beast to be captured and sealed. The children were sent to different villages and kept under close watch, Kenta was kept in the leaf village under the fourths (before he died) orders. Seven seals were placed on his body in order to keep him from losing control of his beast again and to study the beast inside him.

Signature more disruption: by sending the charka in his body (not all of it mind you >.>) he concentrates it to the tip of his hand and negatively charges it. This constant flow of chakra causes the energy in his arm to form blood-red charka around his arm down to his hand like a snake.

When an enemy is hit with this move, he is injected with the negative chakra in Kenta’s arm. When the negative and positive chakra combines in the enemy’s body, it explodes outward regulating in a forceful blast from the point of impact. Takes 1/6 of chakra to use so kenta can only do it four times

Newbie animekid123 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i nvr wote a naruto story before
    so can you help me plz

Banned firelordryuuko is off to a good start firelordryuuko's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by animekid123 View Post
    i nvr wote a naruto story before
    so can you help me plz
    sure thing what do you need help with
    If you have the basic info about your character then we will have something to work with
    But i suggest staying away from ''god-modding"

Thanks

firelordyuuko i aprove ur character and animekid123 just pm me ur character and ill help u from there.

(midsummer night dream)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast