+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The New Ending Prologue

Newbie Averian is off to a good start Averian's Avatar
    Thanks

The New Ending Prologue

By: Averian Light

The Prologue: Old Friends, New Flame

He is walking through twilight town, still wearing the same black shorts, black pants and white jacket he always wore, not really paying attention to the people as he walks past. Then he stops in his tracks, as he sees Ollete. He turns and says "Hey! Ollete!"
    Ollete slowly turned and waved lightly... She seemed kind of down today. Her smile was kind of rudimentary and her eyes a little down cast. She stopped a moment and waited for him to catch up to her, her ice cream nearly melting onto her hand.
    He caught up with her, and noticed her downtrodden look. Whats up, Ollete? It doesn't look like you've even touched your Ice cream. He points as it drips down her hands "You ok?"
    Looks down... Oh it's nothing' Roxas" She smiled sweetly... And looked at the ice cream... "I guess I don't want any today you want it? He takes it as she offers, and takes a bite. "I've not seen you in ages! I've been looking for someone, I almost didn't see you when I passed you, and I can't seem to concentrate lately." He finishes the ice cream, and smiles at her" So what have you been up to lately? Where is everyone else?"
    She looked at him with a weak smile "Not much really... Seifer's been acting weird though... She frowns "He's asked me out a couple times... but ... She looks towards the back alley with sigh "I'm not so sure... "
    "I want to..."
    He shakes his head a bit. "Are feelings for someone else getting in the way? I know Seifer can seem like a bad guy at times, but he really has a good heart. He smiles at her, "But don't worry, I'm sure you will figure everything out. In the mean time, do you care to help me? I'm searching for a girl, and can't seem to find her. She is about your height, blonde hair, kind of shy. Care to help me look out for her?"
    I just saw her... She frowned almost jealously she spat "She's with Seifer"
    "Ah... now I think I understand a bit... Well, look, don't worry about her. I'm sure Seifer is just showing off, like he always does. She and I are about to leave anyway, Sora has something he wants us to do. He smiles and gives her a hug, Thanks a lot, Ollete. I miss you a lot, and I'll be sure to stop by when I get some free time. You take care of yourself, Ok?" He kisses her hand, and heads off to the sand lot, looking for Namine.
    A loud cry emits from the back alley and Namine literally comes crashing right into Roxas "Ugh...They're every where... Seifer... She winced and sat still looking up at Roxas a bit puzzled...Roxas! She smiled softly.

Thanks

Chapter 1

Chapter One: The First Fight

He almost falls backwards as a girl bumps right into him. He takes a few steps back, then notices who she is "Namine? Its really you!" He helps her up. What did you mean, they're everywhere? He looks off toward the alley. "Is Seifer ok?"
    "Theyre . . . I don't know... Oh come see... Her lack of vocabulary wasn't very surprising at the moment as she dragged him into the scene with an unconscious Seifer ... there was nothing there now though...Wa... What? Where'd they go?!
    He looks around, not really seeing anything except Seifer. He helps Seifer up, while looking around to make sure he hasn't missed anything. Thats very odd, Namine. Are you sure you saw something? I know you wouldn't lie to me. He relaxes a bit; as Namine makes sure Seifer is ok. Have you been here long, Namine? I've been looking for you. Sora has something he wants us to do."
    She blinked bit confused and brought her hand to her mouth... "Seifer... I... She looked up and took a step towards him... we should go then...
    "Bye Seifer..." She waves
    "Take care of Ollete...
    He leads her to the Usual Spot, and takes a seat on the couch I'm glad I found you, I was worried for a while. Sora says that a new threat is appearing, calling themselves Chasers. They seem to be after Keyblades. Sora mentioned something about a Keyblade war, but he wasn't specific on it. He thinks that your powers as a witch are only beginning to show themselves, and he wants you to train under Yen Sid. He watches her expression as he talks, wondering how he was ever separated from her. He can't seem to take his eyes off of her, now that he has been reunited with her.
    She looks up at him her cheeks flushing pink her eyes never seemed to truly meet as... As if... she was... Avoiding them... and was she blushing... "Ch... Chasers... what... what do they look like? And Yen Sid? He kind of scares me...
    He smiles, as he sees her blush. "He doesn't know much about them, really, and neither do I. He blushes a bit, thinking about how beautiful she seems to him now, even though she hasn't changed much. He notices he is staring, and quickly gazes around the room, hoping she didn't notice, and tries to keep up the conversation " I've met him, thats how I became a whole separate person, so I know that he can teach you a great deal of things. And don't worry, I'll go with you, Sora seems to think that we would make a good team together. I'm the Brawn, youre the brains. He smiles as he says the last part, again looking at her.
    She... blushes... More... her face rather red... "You put a lot of faith in me Roxas..."
    He again smiles. "I know you can do it, Namine. Sora says that your role in things is going to be much larger than anyone can see for now. And besides... Yen Sid told me that you were special. He takes her hand. "And don't worry. I know that together, we can do anything."
    She looks up her eyes wide and her face red... "Roxas... She looks at her hand... "I... uh" She stammered... "Ro... Roxas...
    "You ok?" He holds her hand, hoping she isn't going to pass out or anything.
    "Don't get too excited, we aren't leaving for a day or two. I think I can talk Ollete into letting you stay at her place; I'm going to try to talk to Seifer and see if he will let me stay there. I think we both need the rest." He kisses her hand, and then hugs her "I think the day is young though, so if there is anything you want to do, feel free to ask. I'm sure we can find something."
    She looked up at him "The beach?" She smiled sweetly as she hugged him back "I have more than enough munny for the beach and two melons for both of us!" She smiles brightly... "That and I just got a new bathing suit from Kairi...." She trailed off and began to blush deeply.
    He blushes too, as he thinks of her in a bathing suitUm... He trails off, trying not to look at her. Ill see if can find something, Im sure Hayner has some shorts I could borrow."He gets up, smiles shyly at her. "So, want to meet up at the beach in a bit then?"
    Why can't we go together I have to swing by Fujins house to pick up my bathing suit and towel and my munny" She smiles at him her face turning red as she leaned against his chest "It's still so early.. I hope I don't get sunburned. "
    He smiles shyly
    "Sure... um... I guess we could stop by Hayner's on the way there then." He places an arm around her back, looking at her face, as she leans against his chest. "Im sure you won't get sunburned, I think there are shade umbrellas set up, we will just snag one."
    "Alright" She takes his hand
    Lets go!" She tugged him lightly... At the moment she resembled Kairi... she was smiling brightly and rather charismatic.
    He can't help but notice how she still retains some of Kairi's spirit, and how that makes her seem more complete. They both get to Hayners, and he tries on a pair of Shorts, coming out for her to see.
    "Um... What do you think of these?" He smiles shyly, wearing only the boxers, and some sandals, as well as his favorite necklace.
    She smiles brightly "Looks good" She... Appears to be blushing again... "Lets get to Fujin's house!" She tugs him again her small hand intertwining with his as she pulls him along with a brilliant smile.
    He gladly follows her, and upon getting to the house, sits on the couch and waits for Namine to come back out of the room where she is getting dressed. He can't seem to wait to see what she will look like.
    She comes out wearing a long white sari skirt with a red and blue glitter butterfly at the bottom underneath was a matching bikini bottom and her top had a Keyblade emblem emblazoned on the right breast it also matched the sari. She had her hair clipped back with matching hair clips and earrings. On her left hand middle finger a delicate silver ring with a small blue crystal resided in intent to cause a tan line. She looked at Roxas and set her towel down and turned slowly, "How do I look?"
    At first, he can't seem to form words. His mouth moves, but nothing comes out. Then he finally can speak again. "Wow... Um... He blushes, and looks away "You look fantastic..." He continues to blush and looks back at her, and stands up. "Shall we get going then? He walks towards the door, and stands in the doorway, waiting for her to get her munny and beach towel.
    She picks all the things back up and puts them in a matching white beach tote, Sliding on pair of white flip flops with the same butterfly and Keyblade emblems as her bathing suit hair clips and sari she smiles and says "oh hold on!" She picks up a small barbell with the same butterfly and Keyblade symbol as everything else and... Slides it in... Apparently she has her belly button pierced.
    After she has everything, they both head to the station to get tickets to the beach. He can't seem to help notice that there are a lot of guys looking at her, and he gets a bit jealous, but tries to hide it. They both get a ticket, and board the train. "So... Namine... What made you want to be separate from Kairi? My main motivation was to see you again." He blushes as he takes, hoping he isn't sounding too mushy. Then he notices a shadowy figure out of the corner of his eyes, but when he turns to look, its gone. He decides not to mention it, as he doesn't want Namine to worry.
    " I.. I like being my own person if I can be"
    She smiles "Besides It's like having a twin sister you can spend time with and know what they're thinking" She glances around the train.. And peers outside,"H... Hey what the! Her eyes widen a bit as she steps back "Not them again!"
    He nods in agreement, wondering if he and Sora seem like twins to people. He smiles, then notices what Namine is pointing at, and watches as his Keyblade, Haunting Desire materializes in his hands. "Don't worry Namine, if they try to get in here, I'll fight them as much as I can. I won't let anything happen to you."
    She looks at him in shock and smiles, "Roxas... I'll help you any way I can She takes a determined step forward and watches the shadowy thing... "Is that a... Umph" It jumps on her "Gah! Offa me!"
    He swipes at the Heartless as she tosses it off of her, smashing it into shadowy bits. "Yes, its the heartless! I think they are drawn to the Keyblades." He produces his second blade, Voiceless Scream, and begins to attack them head on There doesn't seem to be many of them, this should be easy..." He slices through two as they charge forward, twirling around to slice through another and finally a downward strike to take out another. He then, looks back to see Namine fighting one, and heads back to help her.
    Namine pins and casts "Fira" And... Well it clearly wasn't thought through as she tumbled into the train wall... "They're not the same as those that attack Seifer and I...
    She looks up at Roxas coming back from her reverie quickly to note one hovering behind "Roxas look out!"

Thanks

Chapter 2

Chapter Two: The New Threat

He turns around as hit hits him and knocks him towards Namine. He catches his blade on a seat and stops himself from knocking into her, then thrusts with his other blade into the heartless. He looks around, and notices that the remaining heartless are disappearing into the shadows. His Keyblades disappear, and he walks to the back of the train to check on Namine. "Are you ok? What did the ones that attacked you look like?"
    They... Looked like heartless.... combined with nobodies" She looks down... "Thats the best I can come up with" She smiles... "Let's not let the heartless disturb our day huh?" She reaches her hand out to his and smiles sweetly her cheeks flushing pink and her eyes meeting his.
    He wonders what that could mean, wondering if they are chasers or a completely new threat that not even Sora knows about. "I'm glad your ok, Namine. You did well; I didn't know you knew any new spells." He hugs her " I don't know what I would have done if you had been hurt." The Train stops as his words escape his lips. They are at the Beach, after an exciting train ride. "Great, we are here!" He steps off, and holds his hand out to Help Namine out of the Train. "You see a good spot?"

Thanks

Chapter 3

Chapter Three: Sanctuary

She nodded and grabbed his hand dragging him to an open spot under a large red and blue umbrella. She nearly knocked him off balance she pulled so hard... not to mention she sure was god at running across sand... She was running quicker than most people would be able to on the sand. She smiled back at him as she began to set up the spot for them.
    He almost tumbles, but manages to try to keep up. He helps her set up under the umbrella, thinking its a great spot, overlooking the ocean and not close to other umbrellas. He smiles as everything settles in. Wow, great view. Did you bring your sketch book? This would make a lovely picture."
    She nods and looks up at him... "Roxas... I... She stops and looks down at her sketch pad... her eyes widen and her face flushes and she rips a page out and crumbles it up and chucks it in the picnic basket.
    He watches her, wondering what was on the paper. "Namine, if there is anything you want to say, please don't be shy. We are close friends; there isn't anything you can't tell me." He caresses her hand, and then gets up. "Wait here; I'll be right back..." He smiles, and then runs off towards the fruit shack, to get some melons and two Ice Creams. He comes back, setting down one of each in front of her, smiling. I love the melons this place has! I wish I could get them in town."
    She smiled, and gently took the melon and ice cream "Ive never had either of these She smiled sweetly, "Thank you Roxas... Youre very... Kind... She seems to be blushing again. Her eyes looking up met his again... "I... Li..like.. This ice cream She smiled as she bit into it and ate it slowly.
    He finishes off his Ice Cream, but not before getting a bit on his nose. He laughs about It. Its great, I'm glad you like it." He couldn't tell if she was talking about the Ice Cream or not, but it didn't seem like it for a second. "When we get done, you want to go for a walk along the beach? He blushed as he asked, hoping she would.
    She looked up with a shy smile, "I'd like that a lot Roxas... She looked down to the melon in her lap and knocked on it a bit curious as to how to eat it. "Umm... how do I eat this?"
    He laughs, and then breaks it apart for her. You eat the inside fruit, and chuck the outer shell." He breaks his in two, and begins eating it, burying his face in melon. A bit like that, laughs... But if you want to use a fork to eat the fruity part, thats fine too." He digs in the picnic basket, and just past the picture she tossed, lays the fork... He grabs the fork and hands it to her.
    She takes the fork with a laugh and began eating the melon and bit into a seed "Gack... That tastes horrible" She said with a laugh as she spit it out... "So how are Donald and Goofy...?" She was playing with the ring... the blue crystal looking a lot like the trophy crystal he had
    He spits out a few seeds himself "Oops, forgot to tell you about those... I haven't really seen much of Goofy, but I saw Donald studying with Merlin last time I was in Radiant Gardens. He was learning new spells, and wanted to make his own 'Bag of Holding' like Merlins." He noticed her playing with her ring, and thought it looked kind of familiar, but couldn't quite place it.
    She laughed... "I liked Donald he always made me laugh... She giggled, "It was his voice he was so comical... And Goofy was really sweet and idiotic as he was he was very wise" She looked up at Roxas... For a moment it looked like she wanted to say something but she bit her lip and continued eating the melon.
    He finished up eating his melon, tossing the remains in the bag he brought them over with. "Donald had asked about you, but I hadn't seen you in so long, I didn't know what to tell him. Actually, if we leave a day early, we can go visit them if you would like, I know Goofy and Donald would love to see you." He notices her hesitation, but doesn't know why.
    She smiles... "I'd like that... But I enjoy spending time with... Y... Everyone here too... and I don't get to very often... She smiled her face flushing pink as she looked back to the melon and began picking out the seeds before eating the fruit
    He waits for her to finish, and takes both their left overs to a nearby trashcan. "Ready for that walk now, Namine?" He holds out a hand for her.
    She gently takes his, her crystal ring shimmering in the bright after noon sunlight. Let's walk by the water's edge She said with a shy smile... As her fingers intertwined with his... She was still holding his hand when she stood up...

Thanks

Chapter 4

Chapter Four: Honest Feelings.

He couldn't help but smile as they hold hands, walking down towards the water; He squeezes her hand just a bit; making sure all of this is real and not just a dream. "Namine... What do you think you are going to do after all of this? I mean, after we help Sora and set everything straight?" He can't help but notice her ring now, as the sun glints off of it, and is starting to remember, but not quiet yet.
    "I I don't Know" She looked up at him something about the look on her face was pleading as if she were hoping this wouldn't end. Her grip tightened, "I really don't know...
    "Whatever it is, I want to be there with you, Namine..." He trails off as he notices a nice clear spot in the sand, and letting go of her hand; he lies down and creates a Sand Angel, then stands back up. "Isn't that Pretty? Hayner taught me how to make one." He smiles, as their hands intertwine once more.
    She giggles softly and lets her head rest on his shoulder... "Roxas... Remember when we met?" She gripped his hand tightly... As if she were afraid he would disappear on her... Vanish into thin air.
    He nods, thinking back on that day, He was found by Axel, after Sora had become a Heartless. I always wondered why you were never a part of the organization. I really didn't know what to say to you when I first met you, and I had decided to stay in the organization to see more of you, but then after I decided that they were wrong about things, I knew that I had to help Sora. I really wish that Axel would have come along with me. He tightens his grip along with hers, glad to have her at his side.
    She stops... her eyes watered a bit... "I... I wish you had taken me with you too... She looked at him and closed her eyes to fight back the tears... "Roxas..." She buries her face into his chest in tears.
    He wraps his arms around her. "Namine... I wanted to take you... DiZ kept you hidden from me after he learned I went rogue, and finally trapped me in that Simulation. Every day while I was a part of Sora, I was trying to get separated so I could see you again." He holds her tightly, a small tear falling from his cheek onto hers.
    "Roxas..." She whispered softly and she caught him and hugged him tightly her small hands pressing softly against his shoulders her tears splashing on his chest. Her shoulders shook softly as sobbed her hands tightened their grip as if she were afraid... afraid to lose him again.
    Together, they just held each other in silence for a few moments, each of them feeling emotions that are above words. He knows that he won't ever leave her, not again. Losing her the first time was too painful.
    "Roxas..." Her lips hardly seemed to move as she spoke his name and her sobs slowly subsided.
    They each loosened their grip on one another, and started to head back to the umbrella, he holds her hand again as they walk back. Upon reaching their spot he lays back to watch the sunset. "I love watching the sun set here at the beach."
    She smiled "I've never gotten to see a sunset... She leans against him her head resting on his chest her silky blonde hair had fallen from the barrettes that had once clipped it back and her face was still streaked with tears as she leaned into him smiling...
    He could think of nowhere else he would rather be, and certainly of no one else he would rather be with at this exact moment. He smiled and rested a hand on her waist "They are very beautiful. Maybe you can sketch this one, after its gone?"

Thanks

Chapter 5

Ummm yeah about that.... I haven't written it yet I wanna see how this goes before I write more
    btw this is also posted on my myspace blog
    myspace.com/asphxyatedassasinotter
    well that goes to my myspace page but you cna click the blog button I assume -.-;

+ Reply to Thread