+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nomed's are real

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Nomed's are real

Running, dashing all up and down a jab, a thrust with the arm of steel; enemy of the demon who is opposite of I. We dance the dance of wild death. Most can not see, only the demons a few others can see this world. It is mixed but is always separate from the world that you might know. How I know this will be kept a secret for your own safety. For once you have glanced the smallest peak at the other world you will become one like me one of the few who can be and will be able to talk, touch, and be attacked by the one that the normal know as demons but the ones like me call nomed. I do not like to keep to many secrets form the ones who do not know but if you are one of the few who can see the demons you can also. “Summon” them is you say the name of their race; for the good of most secrets must be kept but for the good of the world and the loyalty to a friend and close comrade this story must be told.

-This is a story that I'm doing I hope to get some feed back and mybe some sujestions about it ^^ (It is curently 7 pages long and going fast If you copy this for your own story then you will be punished some how; thank you)
    death and life are one and the same

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nomed's are real

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Please read the forum description before posting or opening a new topic, i.e. post in the relevant forum sections.
    This belongs in Fanfics... Moving...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think it would have been wiser to right all 7 pages/copy all seven pages at once instead of just writing a little, it's too short to really get into it (my apologise)

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks
    ok ^^ here is the rest 0.0

Nomeds are not what the most of you think they are they are mostly smart and well… “Clean.” Yes there are stories that the demons are gross and horrid beasts that role around in their victims blood and other things. But that is mostly not all that true, they do not like to be overly dirty but some like to be just as your books say they are. Manny of my people think this is entirely because of what the humans think what they are. (The nomeds can read you know) But most of the demons like to be clean about their work. Even though you can not see them and they can not hurt you the dead remains of the people who nomeds can touch are still visible to the normal people. Do you wonder why there is a lot of kidnapping well some of it is the work of these clean nomeds; the ones that do not care do more of the suicide and other bloody works. It is sad but not all of the murders and kidnappings are the works of the nomeds on the, well I’ll just call my kind the sears. Not all of these acts are on sears. This is good and bad for use, for the few in numbers that we have it is bad for even the few that are killed. But it is good also because there is not that many people who are be killed and targeted by the nomeds. If you are still reads the words that I have wrote the you most likely all ready what to know why I am writings these weird things all about a world that you can not see or if you can see why I have not gotten to the story that I will tell. Most of you must think I am crazy but I pray that you do not start to read this with a blindfold over your eyes. You must read this with an open mind for I can not say where this story might lead. This is the story of my world and the world of the Sears.

My name is Draco, this is or my true name or the name that I use in the streets it would be a waste of you time to try to track me down. I have also sent this book to a random person that I have never known in my life to get it published. This person I know is not a sear and I hoped will never be. The names that I will use are not of the real people names or close to them. If your name is in this story then you may not be in any way a sear, the sears keep a know log of all the new and old sears. If you are looking to become a sear for any reason this will in no way be any help to you. I am currently 20 years old and I’m living strong, too many of us “sear” is a race of its own. It makes who we are and what we can do. We are in constant danger because the nomeds are always growing bored. They like the rest of the humans do not like to do nothing; their only enjoyment is hunting down my kind and killing them. The sears are a tightly packed organization that consist of a few and trust even fewer. If a nomed ever finds were we meet then it would all be lost we would all die and that would be the end of it. That’s what this story is about, that almost happened and the Sears almost died out.

As you know I’m Draco, The entire story began 10 years ago in a little town called Consteration in England. This was a small town and I was five at the time when I glimpsed my first nomed. It was a usual day sunny day. I later learned that the nomed I glimpsed had come to kill a foolish group of sears that was going to fight all nomeds. They were all killed all three of them, It by chance I glimpsed it. The nomed was careless and I was foolish to follow it. It was my first time seeing a group of people being killed so fast. It took it only a few minuets to finish the job but it seamed an eternity to me. Their bodies fell down so slowly and the blood flew out so fast it seamed so unreal to me a boy that was going to turn eleven in two months. It came as a shock to me and the people also in the street. That is what saved me I guess the nomed was distracted and did not see me looking right at it. It must have had a good time because it walked of laughing with glee. The first thing I did was to run to the first police station that I could find. I know it was a stupid thing to do now but back them it was the only thing I could do. When I got there a fat old police officer named Paul was at the entrance, at the time he seamed a good person to talk to. But I turned out to be really wrong.

“Hey mister there is a murder happened on Hilth Street.”

“Son, that was no murder I hope you know what a suicide is because you little boy have just witnessed one.”

“No Sir! That was no suicide, whatever that is, it was what you call a murder!”

“No you boy it was a suicide! Although it was strange that three people did it all at once…”

“But mister I watched a man kill all three of them! He was a tall blond haired man with really red eyes! After he killed them all he started laughing.”

“You can think what you like young boy but there was no man like that there. Now were are your parents you need to go home and leave me alone.”

“But Sir I saw a…”

“No buts! You did not see anything you just witnessed a suicide that’s all! Now Go Home!”

It was the first time that I was a sear and was untrained one at that. It was as I remember weird that the police man did not know or see the blond haired man. (Although I know now it was no man, it was a nemod) At that time my family was living in a small home near the edge of town. We were not all that rich but we were not poor to say the least. We had a life as a family of four; there was my mom, dad, my sister, and me. My parents were both artists that would sometimes create different sculptures; their greatest piece of work was my own arm. At the age of eight my arm was cut off in a chainsaw accident. The doctors were able to save me but they left me without a right arm. For my tenth birthday I got a new arm. It took my parents a year to make for me it was the greatest work. It was made of steel and a wonder of technology; they had to spend all their time trying to get all the problems sorted out and the made a fully functional steel arm that acts like a natural arm. But for some reason they always had to make something dangerous about anything that they made. The arm that they made for me had retractable blades in the fingers nail pieces; the reason that now there are not a lot of people who have these types of arms is that my parents do not really like to share their secrets to an insane degree. They would not even share were they got there bread with the lady down the lain. If there was a lady down the lain, this is all really funny because the gift that they gave me that year is a life saver to me now that I’m a sear. When I got back to my house my mother was upset about the news, when I looked it was saying about the “suicide.”

“Draco, were you at today?”

“Yes mother, I was at the time of the murder.”

“What murder? It was a suicide did you not see it happen???”

“Yes mother, I did see the murder…”

“Draco, a murder is when a person kills another one. There was no one else that killed those poor men they killed themselves that is called a suicide do you understand?”

“Yes mother.”

“Good now go get washed up for diner.”

“Yes mother.”

My mother could also be a person who does not like to lose at anything. She usually wins arguments with anyone about anything even if she is wrong. My sister, Erica, at that time was 14 and did not care about what was going on around her in the world. My parents how ever have always tried to make here see the light by talking about issues in the world and in our town. At this diner she was trying to drown out all the talk of suicide with her music player. It was an earlier version of the MB3 players that some guy made. I always wondered back then if my parents were finely going to ban the music from the diner table. But they never did and Erica always got no enjoy her music at anytime. We were home schooled so we never got to make many friends. But that was ok it was not that important but it would have been nice to have at least some friends during those years. But I never really made a true friend but it was probably for the better. Soon after that day that I glimpsed a nomed the greatest man I have ever known came to take me away. The day was a rainy one and we were on a small island out by the coast, my evil uncle had bought a rifle to kill whoever was following us. It was my eleventh birthday and I got to sleep on the floor. Just kidding I was just joking about Harry Potter. No the day was rainy but we were not on an island and I had not evil uncle with a rifle there. We were all in the house and from the door there came a knock. His name was Hagrid! No it was really Gretor he was the sear that recruited me to join the organization. It was a normal knock but not a normal man he was 6 foot 5 and at his side he had a sword of pure red metal. My dad got the door and he was shocked by the blade. He stood a full seven minuets trying to go through all the metals that he knew trying to figure out what the blade was made out of. It was just like dad to leave a man waiting in the front door in the rain for seven minutes! When my dad caught himself doing it for the last seven minutes he hastily said sorry and asked in what business the man had at our house. They had a conversation but I did not hear all of it. Finely my dad invited the man into the living room. They talked for a little more all I could hear was brief bits of it but I did lean that the

the rest...:
    man’s name was Gretor. In that time I was in the laundry chute that had a door in the living room. Its first door was on the second floor and the living room had a door also; the last door was in the basement in the laundry room. The living room door just like the second floor door had a ledge that you could stand on if you were small like I was at the time. It was the size of a small crawlspace and the ledge was about all the way across but only a foot going out into space of the chute. It was perfect for me so I could hide in there and lessen in conversations if no one knew that I was in there. But the problem was all the people in the house knew that I liked to go in there so if my mother used to search for me she would first start there. The conversation that my father had with Gretor must have involved me because my father after a while came over to the door and opened it. I went tumbling out on to the floor, which was better then falling down to the laundry room which I have done before. When I looked up Gretor was smiling at me, and it was not in a good way. From the first words he said I knew that he did not like to have disobedient people in his presence. He had an all importance look to him and I soon found out an angry range to match it. Then my life as a sear began.

“Draco this is Mr. Gretor, he said that you have been accepted to a privet school in The U.S.”

“Yes, we do not accept students to our school unless they are under certain circumstances…”

After those words I knew that it meant that I was in trouble or I was going to be in some. My dad must have thought this was a good idea or was convinced that it was a good one by this stranger. This was hard to believe because usually that is not a very usual thing to happen. A stranger walks up to your door and starts to say that your kid has been accepted into a school that is across the ocean furthermore he has an arm that could be used and a military weapon! And what are these “certain circumstances” and why did my dad let this man even in the door? Is it because of the blade that the man caries, that’s an even better point why do you let a man in your house that is caring a blade to talk about your son! Well anyways I was forced to accept the offer and go to the “new school” that weekend. I remember how much I hated my parents that week I had left with them; they had the nerve to send their only son off with a man to an unknown school. To make it even worse it seamed that I was going to not have any freedom anymore. Just like a door that has a message that says “abandon all hope when ye enter” or some old expression like that. Anyway I tried to not talk at all when I was talked to and never acknowledge that there was anyone else there. That week was the worse of my life, when I went to the park I figured that I could play baseball with the other boys. But they were always told to stay away from me because I had a metal arm; and anyways it was dangerous playing a game that if a guy hit your arm to bad the might break something of there own. But that day was different they decided to let me play. It was going pretty well until I found that my fingers was not the only dangerous things about my arm. My parents never let me do much when it came to doing activities that included it. It was like a silent rule to never use it for things other than the basics. But today I broke that silent rule that was set in my house. It was my turn to bat and I had to use my right arm. When I griped the bat it felt to light I used and my left arm to hold it for a little bit and it felt heavy but when I used my right had to hold it the bat felt like it was air. Then the pitcher threw the ball strait down the plate I swung as hard as I could. What happened next was petrifying the bat handle was in my hand and the bat head was flying away. The ball latter found was buried twenty meters into the ground. The bat head had flew 1,000 meters away to crash through the roof of a car and continue through to the bottom and into the concrete 2 metes down. The owner of the car was lucky not to be in the car at the time he was outside it yelling at a police officer; the police officer had just given him a ten pound fine. What was funny was that he had a ruined beyond repair car with a 10 pound fine also. The boys were in shock and started to run away from me but some of them were running toward me and yelling. They were angry that I just ruined their game and one of the kids was sobbing while he was running because I had just broken his bat. They were some of the more stupid kids because all of the smart ones knew to run off afraid and all that. If I had ran away then the kids would act like dogs and think that I was afraid; that would just boost their confidence so I would get even more beaten up even more. So I did not run and I was beaten up for ruining there game; one of them even took the bat handle from me and used it to hit me with. After a while they must have had there through with me because they left. When I was walking home some of the parents who had heard of the events were screaming insults at me as I walked on. They were calling me a monster and a freak, I guess I was a freak to them and there society but now I am not a monster any longer. When I got home my parents were in the basement working on some project that they were doing; they did not know what happened I did not tell them or show them. And they still do not know to this day. Anyway I was all secretive about my wounds, so they did not try to force the answerers out of me if they saw. So it was finally the day that I was to leave with “Mr. Gretor” it turned out that we were going to go by plane which also was a new thing for me. My parents never let us go on planes because of something about how they are always “crashing.” But that happens only 4 times a year or so. But anyways we were going to go on a plane and that was it. So we had to get a taxi to even get to the airport. When the taxi cam it was unlike anything I have ever seen; it was yellow like what a typical “taxi” was but I could have sworn that I saw two holes in the front of the car and two things that looked subspecialty like machine-guns in those holes. I did not comment but as I thought they were; also something else weird about that car was it had a heavy metal pull downs on the windows (even the front and back ones…) also the sides were like a meter thick made of something that was really heavy. But we go in; and the driver sped off. Like any other type of dive it went smooth and nothing caused any trouble the entire trip. But the way Mr. Gretor was looking it was like he was expecting a gun fight was going to happen and we would be in the middle of it. But to his disappointment there was no gun fight (or sword in his case) so we got to the airport. We got out of the taxi and the driver sped off, he clearly did not want to stay there for any longer than he had to. I never really imagined how big the airport would be; it was huge! And I was stunned for a while just staring at the space in it. Then Mr. Gretor forced me by a prod in the back with his sword to keep going; he said something about being late. There were a lot of people in the airport also Mr. Gretor said also something about how these days that was the fastest way to travel those days. But I still have at that point actually seen an airplane. They must have been the storage capacity of apartment buildings to hold all the people that were there; and that was probably why the airport was so big! We checked in our things to the place were they take your bags; we did not have much because I only had a bag of things. Mr. Gretor only had a golf bag with some clubs also one that had a red and sharp shaft… I had wondered how he was going to take a sword onto a plane. So all was well and we got our things taken away; I was directed to the next point by Mr. Gretor; it was finely time to go into the airport main part. But there was one more part we had to go through. We came to the security check point and we had to take off our shoes; it was weird standing in line without your shoes but everyone else was doing it. It was a slow line but when we finely got to the front they told me to go through the two tall gates. As soon as I tried to go past there was a loud beeping sound

more more...:

and I was taken off to the side of the line. It was strange I did nothing wrong and they took me away from Mr. Gretor I did not know what to do but hope he would find me soon.

“Kid do you know what you have done is the something in you pocket or something?”

“Sir what do you want with me I did nothing wrong, you must have gotten the wrong person.”

“Kid the metal detector does not lie do you have braces or something like that?”

“Metal detector what is that? I do not have braces or anything like that my teeth are strait.”

“Fine you have strait teeth; a metal detector is exactly what it sounds; like a thing that detects metal…”

“Wow airports have those also; that’s cool mister.”

“All right it is cool and what ever you little kids say it is ok; now were is the metal that you have???”

“Hmmm; the only metal I have is my arm.”

“What do you mean your arm???”

“Look sir; see my arm is steel.”

“Good Lord! What are you Kid???”

At that point in time which was an annoyance to our trip was the blade at the end of my fingers exacted at that exact point. The man jumped back because he had never seen an arm that was like that and when he saw the blades coming out of my fingers. He thought I was attacking him so he ran out of the room and a few moments later more of the men came in with guns. They force me to the floor and put three pairs of hand cuffs around my arms. They did not know what to think or my right arm because they started to argue in Latin what to do with me; after a few moments of constant arguing they finally started to force my down the corridor. They led me to a new room and put more hand cuffs around the ones all ready around my arms chaining me to a pipe in the wall. It seamed like I was there for hours but they said later it was really minutes. So after a couple or these “hours” a man in black came into the room. He had a gun in side his coat but did not pull it out. He started with a casual question; if it had not been for the hand cuffs around my arms it would have been pretty normal. It was like he was not in a small and dark room but talking to a person in their living room.

“Hello I’m Dave; what is your name?”

“Draco.”

“Hello Draco, do you know why you’re here?”
    “No… I was just going through the metal detectors. Is that so bad?”

“No, no; but it does form a problem with your arm. The guards say that it’s steel and has blades in it?”

“Umm… Yes sir; it was made for me by my parents. I do not know why but they did put in
    retractable blades in the fingers.”

“Your parents made this well that is unusual to hear; but I guess not to unlikely…Well kid I do not
    know what to say this is a weird case we have on our hands. Did you come here with anyone?”

“Yes sir I came with Mr. Gretor.”

“Ok where’s this “Mr. Gretor” now?”

“Well sir we got separated at the metal detector when your men took me away.”

“Well ok Draco, I’ll find you’re Mr. Gretor and we can get you onto your plane. But I have to
    ask where were you going?”

“We were going to go to America, sir.”

“Ok Draco, I will find him and you can we on you people way; ok?”

“Ok sir, thank you sir.”
    But as it turned out I was in there for a hour or so more. They could not find Mr. Gretor; they did
    not know were to start to look so they called over the place my name. So after a while they found him and we were on our way to

-thats all I have typed right now but I hope to do more remember if you copy it for your own uses I will get you!!!
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Apr 24, 2008 at 04:29 PM.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Interesting story. Demons walking around in a world parallel to our own, yet only a select few are capable of interacting with it.

The only complaint I have is that the chunk in the 2nd main post...
    Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    After those words I knew that it meant that I was in trouble or I was going to be in some. My dad must have thought this was a good idea or was convinced that it was a good one by this stranger. This was hard to believe because usuallyhat is not a very usual thing to happen. A stranger walks up to your door...
    It's pretty damn long, so long I had to highlight where I was up to so I could keep track. Might want to break up up a little.

I'll keep my eye out for more...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LordCastigator For This Useful Post:

basilisk888 (Apr 21, 2008)

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Now thats what im talking about! very nice in the end, i can now respect it and rate it, the first part was a little short but now you redeemed yourself thanks for the splendinded story, i hope to read more of your stories soon please!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mini Dev For This Useful Post:

basilisk888 (Apr 21, 2008)

Thanks
    here is a little bit more ^.^

America. Was so funny we were going to America the most hated place because Bush started the war that year. I’m only remember that year because of the Famous “Freedom Bread” that was a thing that annoyed me so much I got into a fight with another one of my kind about it. It was bad milk in the refrigerator or a cracked egg in the carton. I hated it and all of what it meant. Even from here on out I will not speak of it, nothing not one word of it. It was horrid; it was bad; I just hated it I still do today. Well the plane ride was not the same as I thought it would be. The planes were a lot smaller and they did not hold that many people. While riding next to Mr. Gretor I could have sworn that there was a knife or two made of that same red metal in his sleeves. Well anyways we were on that plane for like two hours we got to America in only two hours!!! It was so fast that when I went to sleep only two minutes later there was a voice on a speaker saying things about buckling our seat belts and that we were going to land in a couple of minutes. It was so fast

-I'll still type when ever I have time and post it ^.^

I'd like to hear from people about what they think about this story It would be helpfull to get new ideas into the story mybe some ideas on what to do next... (little stuck >.<)
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Apr 24, 2008 at 04:28 PM.

+ Reply to Thread