+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nova Manor

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Nova Manor

Summary

In Cold Lake, Iowa strange things happen. People die and come back to life, the sun sets but the moon never rises. To Matthew and Hailley Craft, Cold Lake was the perfect haven in which they could hide. At least until they dicovered the horrid secrets of the town and the phantom forces hidding deep within... Nova Manor.

Intro

A slow ambience took over the room. Leaking out of the blasting speakers and seeping into the people on the floor. The song stopped, moved to the next, it was a remix. The fast paced tune raced through the speakers, synthesized sound screeched.

Everyone was dead. Blood covered the flashing lights tinting the room in an eerie shade of dark washed-out red. Limbs were scattered in all foreseeable places, everyone was dead, or dying. Stuck in between this life and the next.

The DJ still stood before his tables, eyes gouged out, missing his left ear. Blood trickled down from his ear and unto his neck, sliding under his shirt collar. To the far right at the back of the room a young man crawled on the floor. He didn’t have any legs and he held his nose, or someone else’s, in his hand.

All the faces were frozen, like someone had sprayed them with liquid ice. Some had the seen the mercy of a quick death, heads blown out or hearts torn away from inside. Others had seen the brutality of hell. Limbs torn off, holes poked in. They found that there is something worse than death, something that would follow them after.

A doomed expression was on his face, he had stepped into the bathroom for only a second. The music never stopped and he didn’t hear the sweet murmur of a scream at all. But the massacre was still there, it was real. Everyone was dead.

---
    Here's my latest idea. I still have to wait a few days before I can upload at FictionPress, then I'll start giving the url.

The first paragraph is the summary, the second is kind of like a preview, I think.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

Re: Nova Manor

Very good and scary poem. In some ways it kinda reminds me of Friday the 13th with Crystal Lake being haunted and how just about everyone that went anywhere near it didn't make it out. I'm scared to go to back to Iowa now lol.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

+ Reply to Thread