+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: One Stormy Night

Newbie May_Bloodrose_Pagan is off to a good start May_Bloodrose_Pagan's Avatar
    Thanks

One Stormy Night

One Stormy Night

Today is Friday the 13th and there is supposed to be a blood red moon tonight and the day was supposed to be sunny...but then it began to rain. It rained so hard, that the mere human eye could not see 1 inch in front of their face, but I was leaving this city that is now flooding so I did not care, and plus I like the rain and it didn’t block my view. I do not care what happens to this city, whether it floods or was in some other way destroyed...I could not care the least if this city was to just disappear into thin air and all the people were killed. As the rain grew more dense and heavier I crossed the city limit sign...but then I heard a voice of someone I do not know...but somehow recognize...from somewhere before...the question, of course, was where? Where Have I heard this...unknown but recognizable...voice before? And where and who did it come from? I do not know, but I do not intend to stay and find out (that is what I think as I turn my back on this city).

I don’t pretend to understand people and they don’t pretend to understand me...all people and all things that are like me or “don’t exist” are complicated and hard to understand so no one ever tries...but sometimes I wish everyone would understand...or at least would try to...or maybe even except me for who and what I am and who and what I will become. I live in hate and that's all I feel, something happened to me in the past and I won't forget it and can't forgive the person who hurt me. It was a betrayal of trust by one of my very close ‘friends’ and now I hate everyone and it would take a while for anyone to get close to me again.

I know you shouldn't live for only hate, but it is the only thing I have left...that hatred...that anger...it’s what keeps me moving, to seek revenge on all people for the cruelty of their nature. Hopefully, the next place I go to will not be like this one, the one I’m leaving was bad I hope the next one will be better for its own sake, but if it’s not different...if it’s the same or similar it will end in a similar fate or even worse.

You see when people don’t understand of don’t have a rational explanation for they fear, and what they fear they want to destroy so they fear nothing…but in doing so condemn themselves to certain doom, death, despair, chaos and destruction until human kind goes extinct. Due to the fact that human kind like to kill people that are not exactly the same as the person killing them because there is no fair or honest judgement in this world. I’ll die…before I will ever…let him go…and now I wish he was still here…with me…but now…I cry, I bleed, and I kill…all because…he left me alone…how happy we seemed together, back then, until…he was gone.

I loved, I lost, I killed…and I still kill, to pass the time, until…I don’t feel the pain of him leaving me anymore…so I killed my love, to stop that pain, but only felt guilt…guilt of killing the one I love. If only it was as simple as forgetting him…if only it was as simple as moving on…if he didn’t leave…things…may have…been different…maybe not better…but different…and now I sit on a tree branch, looking out onto the water, wondering…maybe I could just drown…maybe if I jump into the water and let myself die…maybe we might be together again, but…do I really want to? I don’t know…I think if I did I’d just kill him all over again.

Very Deeply Misunderstood

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: One Stormy Night

It is a well written story but i think that it is a little morbid... I like morbid stories and I can't wait to read more... ^_^ btw hello...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5192 View Post
    It is a well written story but i think that it is a little morbid... I like morbid stories and I can't wait to read more... ^_^ btw hello...
    there is nothing wrong with morbid! and I'm glad you think so too and that you like it

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

This should really be in the Fanfic section.

~Moving~
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

This is really interesting... You've written it perfectly I think, really interesting, I writte soties differently and that's why I just admire this... Nice work!!!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Thanks

YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I have fans ^-^!!!!!!! I'm sooo glad you like my story

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by May_Bloodrose_Pagan View Post
    YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I have fans ^-^!!!!!!! I'm sooo glad you like my story
    I know how you feel!!! It's wonderful to have someone who likes your works!!! The only problem with my stories is that they come out quite long, not like yours, in witch everything is beautifuly said in few paragraphs...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    I know how you feel!!! It's wonderful to have someone who likes your works!!! The only problem with my stories is that they come out quite long, not like yours, in witch everything is beautifuly said in few paragraphs...
    ....yeah in this one it's short you should read my poem titled "thoughts of suicide" or (when I'm done with it) a few other of my stories...they aren't so short... -_- but thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast