+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Place in the World

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

A Place in the World

This is a Star Trek fan-fic that I've been working on for several years, and is finally starting to come together, at last count, it is over 37,000 words long, 23 chapters, and 78 pages. Since that is too long to submit in a thread, I've uploaded a Flash-paper file which can be viewed in your browsers much like a PDF file. It is contained in a Rar file, so WinRar or 7zip is required to open it.

This is unfinished, and is in need of much editing, but this is the most updated version.

NEwho, enjoy.

I Guess I should explain more about the story.

This isn't your typical Star Trek story, the Star Trek Universe is only a setting, and while the technology and other things are there, the main focus is on the characters.
    At the heart of this tale is a unrequited romance, and the story picks up just after one of them dies, and tells the story of the survivor picking up his life, until he is thrown into his past and is faced with a choice, preserve the time line, or save the woman he loves, but in so doing, violating the very things he's sworn to uphold, all the while, trying to solve a mystery that may destroy the very fabric of history itself.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by aceman67; Jan 30, 2007 at 10:25 PM.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A Place in the World

well since i like star-trek but am not so fascinated with reading all your chapters, i will just have to go out onto a limb and say that you have to be carefull with your setting, because many ideas for star-trek have been re used a lot for stories. i like the short description of it, and maybe when i find time between my job and my high skool exams, i might take a look at it. and props for seven years of hard work.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A Place in the World

Thanx for reading, tell me what you think when you're done.

I took what you said into concideration back when I started writing, and the setting takes place in several places in the ST universe, ranging from earth, to a space station, several star ships, and a planet with a long since extinct post-warp civilization.

+ Reply to Thread