+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Power

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Power

Ok a new one it is very short but i like it! And its a bit confusing! I typed it all up last night so dont expect too much! I have to format it real quick its not letting me add it so might have to hold on for a minute.
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Power

In a world where evil reigns and the quest for power over takes every one in search of it, the people in the towns are dying and disease is spreading, and why? All because of war. The World War III left many hopeless and stranded with out homes and shelter. Is there any one that is sane any more? Or will the whole world become completely mad?

In a lonely cabin up south of the equator, sleeps a peaceful young 17 yr old girl. When out of nowhere a blast came out of no where in her mind, sounded more like a gong. Her bright green eyes shoot open and she bolts up straight in her bed. Her long beautiful blue hair flows to the side of the bed. She speaks, “I have a quest, a duty, I can feel it!” Then she gets up all dressed, she is always dressed nowadays, now that all of these things are going wrong. She gets all of her stuff ready, and heads out of the door. “Hmmm…. I feel different? Some thing is going to happen I just know it!” she closes the door behind her. See her parents and older brother died in the war, which has been going on for many years now, its pretty much never ending. So now she has been an orphan for 3 yrs and the world has gone up in chaos ever since. Therefore she had to learn the skills to take care of her self, now that there is no one left for her.

She walks over to her car gets in and drives off. She arrives in town 3 hrs later, she lives so far because she is in a isolated place where there is no war! Many people sit and cry for help staring into the heavens, “I don’t know if I can do this?” she asks herself as she stops her car and climbs out. “Mistress? MISTRESS!” Shouts a lady as she runs up to her. “Mistress… Amani! Your…Back?”
    “Um… No I’m Yuki! Amani was my mother.”
    “Mother?” The woman shouts
    “That means… that you are the new princess!”
    “What? Princess? You mean my mother was queen?”
    “You mean to say you did not know?”
    “No I didn’t” Yuki looked at the woman shocked
    “Oh yes! Now I remem ber you! You’re the little lad that she gave birth to. The little girl.”
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!

Thanks

“Excuse me but… how do you know my mother?”
    “Oh pardon me!” She bows, “I was Amani’s assistant and best friend, Sakura. She starts to point, “You! You must take your rightful place on the throne, and help this place once more. Oh it’s terrible and in ruin, you must go and defeat the evil overlord!”
    “But I am 17 how can I defeat some one who killed thousands, and destroyed half the earth?”
    “You have the power!” Sakura whispered

“What? The power?” Asks Yuki
    “Your mother had the power that the overlord now possess, But since he obtained it, its been tainted. Also since you are made from her blood you should be able to use some of it with out possessing it.
    Just then a bomb blows up not far from where they are standing.

You must go! NOW! Go far up to the high reaches of Kanto, up to the castle and get the power back, it’s the only way to save what is left of the wretched world. Oh and take this.” Sakura hands her a green stone.
    “What’s this?”

Thanks

“It’s a beast stone, put in in a liquid and then it will evolve in to a wyvern and you can ride, and fight with it!”

“It was your mothers, before she disappeared she entrusted it to me and now I give it to you. NOW GO!” Sakura pushes Yuki and she darts for the tower that lies dormant in the Kanto region.
    “I’ve got to go! But what power was that woman talking about? Dang, this isn’t helping me! Gosh I don’t even know what I am doing here! Me and my stupid feelings!” Yuki shouts to herself as she runs down the road. Just then Yuki trips over a rock and drops the stone in a puddle, and then the puddle starts to glow! And it wails out a giant green dragon!.

“Why hello Yuki!”
    “You… you… talk, and my name? You know my name! Um…”
    “Yes I am Jynz, you wyvern, and you are my rider.”
    “But how?”
    “Amani! She entrusted me to you, incase any thing happened you were to take place where she left off, that was part of her message.”
    “Oh… Wait did you say part? Whats the rest?”
    “She said look in side you, dig deep and the answers will un fold and all hidden knowledge would be revealed, as if you never for go them.”
    “What the crap is that supposed to mean?”
    “Don’t yell at me I am just the messenger.”
    “Dig in side my self huh? Answers.” Yuki ponders
    “We should get going, you have work to do!”
    “K!’ She hops on his back
    “Hold on!” Jynz says as they take off!

They finally end up at the castles edge, and she hops off Jynz.
    “You’d think there would be more patrol, I mean this is where they are holding the power of the watcha- mi-call-it!”
    “Yeah.” Jynz looks around. And then gets smaller, and turns in to a human guy, with green hair and blue eyes, and wore a long sleeved jacket.
    “Holy crap! You shape shift?”
    “Yes that is how I keep my identity secret! And how I can fit in the building with out breaking things.”
    Yuki chuckles
    They start walking up the stairs, and she finds a sword hanging from the wall and she grabs it and takes it at hand. it’s a bit heavy but good enough to handle.
    Up a head is a tower of spiral stairs, then a shadow appears from behind it.
    “Watch out Yuki always stay on your guard!” He pulls a sword from his side.
    “Yuki, get out!” says the shadow, “Leave before he gets you too.”
    “Brother?” says Yuki in suspicion, and she looks around the poles and sees a man chained up to the posts, brown hair and red eyes.

Thanks

“Yes come untie me and then lets leave!”
    “Brother!” She runs over to him and starts untying the chains that are holding him to the wall!
    “BROTHER! I thought you… you were dead!”
    “No he took me hostage.” The man replies, as Yuki gets all the chains undone.
    “Brother?”
    “Come on lets go! Before he comes.” the man heads for the door
    Just then Yuki starts to cry,
    “Yuki?” says Jynz.

“Turn around brother.” says Yuki
    “But why we need to go.”
    “I SAID TURN AROUND!” she gives him a cold stare
    “Um Yuki we have to go.”
    Then he turns around, and Yuki points her blade towards his neck.
    “Yuki What are you doing? Its me Hun.” He puts his hands up in surrender.
    “You… are no brother of mine.”
    “What are you talking about? I’m right here.”
    “No He’s not! Your… the overlord!”
    “But how do you know that?” says Jynz
    “I saw it.” She wipe her tears, “ I saw him die right in front of me as I COWER under the bed, as he landed on the floor with his cold dead eyes staring back at me. But I didn’t make an effort to help, I laid there silent.”
    “But I didn’t die that day.”
    “ But that’s not all. See for a minute I wondered why there were no guards, and then I realized that you had probably set a trap, a good one that any little girl would fall for, but you missed two things, one my brother would have cursed the book at me for calling him brother and not by his name, he hates when we are called upon royally. And two…” Just before she could finish the man moved at an incredible speed, grabbed her sword and stabbed her in her left arm. And she falls to the ground and screams.

“You left something out. I am the overlord, you cant win this one little girl.” He lifts his arm to stab her again, when just then Jynz runs in to him and gets him off of yuki.
    “GO GET THE POWER! It most likely on the top of the tower, I’ll hold him off.”

“Ok” She shouts as she runs to the stairs, just then the man turns in to a red dragon, and starts chasing after Yuki.
    “You’re my opponent!” Says Jynz as he bites him in the arm and the man yelps

“Oh man this is a lot of stairs.” Yuki complains as she keeps running. “Almost there!”
    Loud screams come from the floors below her, then the sound of wings batting starts to get heavy. Yuki looks be hind her shoulder, and sees the glimpse of a red beast behind her, Oh no! The man must have injured Jynz. She runs as hard as she can to get to the top! And up a head is a stone that shine bright yellow!

Thanks

“That’s got to be it, the Power!”
    Yuki trips and lands on the floor before it, then the red dragon flies over her.
    “I must reach the stone.” She stretches her body out to reach for it, “almost there”
    Finally she reaches it!
    “Now what?”
    “GIVE ME THE POWER!” The red dragon shouts as he turns back in to a human.
    The man Grabs her by the neck as she lays on the floor and holds her up chocking her.
    “You will pay!” then he throws her on the floor by the window.
    Yuki gets an Idea and stands up. The man runs over to her, she grabs him and throws him out the window, But he claps on and pulls her with him the both fall the the ground below.

They both look dead blood dripping from all parts of there bodies, Overlord makes an attempt to stand, But Yuki takes a sword and holds it to his neck.
    “You Killed my family, and now YOU KILLED JYNZ! You took the power and used it for evil. No, you are the one that shall pay!” Then a slashing noise fills the air, a noise of flesh and blood being spilled, the noise of death, then a body falls.

“No Yuki, You are truly a foolish young child, I AM THE OVERLORD, nothing as simple as you is going to defeat me. Now lie down and die, die and go live with the rest of your family.”

“Because soon, this world will come with you.”

He takes the Power from her hands, which are still warm and wet with freshly spilled blood. He smiles, looks at his wounds as they heal instantly, grins, and says.
    “Even if you did mange to injure me, what would you do? If you had managed to kill me, how are you going to answer all the questions?” looks back at her with a cold stare then walks back up to the castle.

And replaces the stone.

Thanks

kinda of a crappy ending but hey i did this over a period of like 6 hrs so dont hurt me. well yeah i have other stories you should check out here on this site and leave comments on wht you think, be honest, i am also doing a colab with Saionji, called rease. so yeah.... thanks fans!

Newbie kandey is off to a good start kandey's Avatar
    Thanks

h,m its not crtappy at all, i erad this one because it was short, and i like all the colrs on this page! lol well you did well seems even though you rushed, it could have been better, but. you did what you could! go ahead make some more!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast