+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prologue

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Prologue

Prologue- A dream?
    "In the beginning there was only one world, a paradise. A world of magic. You must save this world."

The sun drowzed over the horizon at the close of an exhausted day and the three moons hurried to take their place with the stars in the night sky. Around an alter, lit only from the eerie purple light that pooled from tiny glowing balls that floated around the stone pillars, stood thirteen tall figures. In black robes with gold embroidery that seemed to shine on its own, their faces hid from the light. They formed an almost circle facing a beatiful girl robed in white except for where a solid streak of red met a dagger loged firmly against her dying efforts to remove it.

The purple glow erupted illuminating the faces beneath the hoods. They all had leathery looking skin and thier faces looked as real and fake as masks each identical to the person beside him, a face that looked strangely familliar yet distant to memory here. The only difference was the glow behind their eyes. The two closest's were red and looked like fire, and a blue that chilled me for a seccond, after him there were brown, grey, green, yellow, each elemental standing on the opposite side from their opposite except for in the middle, there was one without any real glow, his eyes were black.

"You must save her. You must save me. They will stop you. Fear not, for I am with you."

... and join my rebellion against time.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Prologue

NICE! I can't wait to read more. It really has my full attention. I hope you can keep this up, if you can than I'll be a fan of yours. Good job.

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Oh MAN why do you torture your friends like this!
    I am saying it first! I expect a signed copy of your first book!

By the way, you told me you were crazy first. In my case though, I just admit it freely up front (not in the commit me & throw away the key way). I figure that way everyone understands to expect the unexpected. You know when people tell me they are crazy, I usually tell them the same thing, but I do not think that I passed that saying onto you, so here you go...
    "It's ok to be crazy. I'm a bit crazy myself. But that's a good thing ya' know... makes me feel safer knowing your crazy too. After all you never know what a crazy person will do, so you're always prepared. It's the "normal" people that scare me. You never know,,, Is this the day they'll snap?"

PS: 5 stars!
    Last edited by Zeikku Shadow; Oct 04, 2007 at 07:55 PM. Reason: misspelled a word.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice... nice... It kinda enspired me to write those two stories I've had in mind like for a month now... maybe I will...

I like the descriptions, though the glowing eyes... it seems unreal... so you could improve that part, making it a bit more mysterious so it would be just mysterious, not odd... (That are just my thoughts though)

Anyways, quite a good work and I really hope to see more!!! ^^ Post the next chapter!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok well I hat to tell you guys this but I have a rediculously long 4 day weekend which means that I'll prolly get to post the next chapter sometime soon. I know... sucks don't it ^_^ ahaha well I really have to go to bed so that I can get all of my chores done early so I have time to write the chapter (I'm going to try and make this one longer, just because of a helpful comment that I got {you know who you are} so if you manage to figure out who they are you can thank them^_^ ) I'm out for now tho...

See you around
    ~CORVUS~

-Oct 13, 2007-
    Sorry, I've been typing it but it doesn't want to work so I'm going to try and figure out what's wrong with my computer and then post the first chapter to this epic as soon as possible (providing I don't get sent to an assylum for talking to myself about solutions to the problem as I walk down the street...) When it is finally posted it's going to be in a new thread called "TRW: Rain"
    Last edited by Corvus; Oct 13, 2007 at 12:31 AM.

+ Reply to Thread