+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Protecting the New Build Word

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Post Protecting the New Build Word

It's Based on Final Fantasy VII....
    Only Rika is a character I made...
    You will see the story through her eyes...

The Characters:...

Vincent, Tifa, Cloud, Cid, Shera, Rika Yoshida, Yuffie, Barreth, Denzel, Marlene, Reno, Rude, Rufus, Sephiroth, Yazoo, Loz, Kadaj, Zack, Aerish, Tseng, Elena, Jenova, Nanaki (Red XIII), Mr, Jingles (Caith Sith)...

The Couples....

Vincent x Rika
    Tifa x Cloud
    Cid x Shera
    Yuffie x Barreth
    Zack x Aerish

Genre....

Action, Romance, Fantasy, Magical...

We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Protecting the New Build Word

Chapter 1..: The Reunion

I walked around in Midgar to visit an old friend Tifa Lockheart. I looked around for the bar called 7th Heaven. Tifa had told her how she had to walk to get there. How has it been 2 or 3 years I don't remember. I remember we had Martial Arts together. I giggled softly. Then I walked further and saw the sign with: 7th Heaven. I took a deep breath and I thought: 'Here we go'. So I walked in and saw a few people and two animals sitting in here. And a woman behind the bar. So I walked to her. I knew it was Tifa. Tifa turned around and said: "Hello and welcome how can I....". And she stopped talking. Then she smiled and opens her arms. "Rika I'm so glad you made it". Tifa said happily. I hugged her tight. "I'm glad I'm here". Tifa's friends were looking confussed. Tifa and I saw that and we laughed. "Okay guys this is Rika we both are childhood friends and had lessons together in Martial Arts". Tifa told them. "Nice to meet you all". I said smiling. They all greeted me in ther own way. "Come Rika and sit down". Tifa said. I nodded. So I sat down. I looked around. "Tifa". I called out to her. "Mmmm". Tifa mumbled. "Is it alright if I spend the night her for only tonight and then I will look for a room around here". Tifa looked at me if I was crazy. "Are you crazy? You aren't going to sleep in a room somewhere". Tifa yelled. "You are going to sleep here". And she crossed her arms. I laughed. "Okay okay don't upset yourself girl". I put up my hands. Tifa laughed too. Everyone looked amused at us. Vincent then asked me: "How do you two know eachother so well". I turned to the person that talked at me. "Who are you?". I asked and I observed him. It was a tall man with red eyes and long black hair. He wears a black leather suit and a red cape. And wears a gunholster on his leg with his gun in it. "I'm Vincent". He said to me. "Okay Vincent well my name is Rika but the answer on you question is". I looked at Tifa and smiled. Tifa nodded to me and smiled.

"We know eachother since we both lived in Nibelhiem we were very good friends". I looked out of the window. "Back then we had Martial Arts lessons and we had the same teacher so our friendship grew stronger but the because of the fight we broke apart but we held contact and now I'm here". Tifa puts her arms around my shoulders. I smiled. "I'm so happy that you are here". Tifa said. I nodded. "Yeah I'm happy too". And I smiled too. Then I looked out of the window and looked outside. "Oh Tifa I shall help you to run you bar while I'm staying here". I said smiling at her. Tifa looked shocked. "Are you fricking crazy!". She yelled at me. "Yes I know I'm crazy but fricking crazy, No". I said without any emotion. Then Tifa laughed. "Okay I know you won't back down so you can help me". I smiled happily. "Yes I won". And I threw up my hands. Tifa laughed hard and the rest looked amused at out childlish act. "You haven't changed at all girl". Tifa laughed while saying it. "You didn't either Teef". I said smirking. "Okay girl where can I put my stuff?". I asked. ''Uhm okay walk upstairs and the second door on your right". Tifa told. I nodded and grabbed my stuff and walked to the room Tifa told me. When I walked inside I had a view on the city. I unpacked my things when someone suddenly knocked on my door. "Come in". I said. Then a little girl came in and she was nervous. I could tell. "What do you need?". I asked and smiled softly. "Uhm I was wondering if I could help you". She told me shyly. "You can help me but first i want to know your name". I said softly. "Uhm I'm Marlene". She looked down. I jumped up and took her small hands. "Okay come you can put my things away". Marlene smiled and helped me. We had fun and you could hear our laughter through the whole house. Downstairs everyone was amused at how they could hear our laughter.

Marlene and I were really having fun. Then Tifa called. "Rika, Marlene would you two come down please". I looked at Marlene and she nodded. I laughed softly. "Okay we're coming". I shouted. So Marlene and I skipped happily downstairs. When we came down everyone looked amused at us. Marlene and I looked first confussed at them then to eachother then back to them. Soon the most of them laughed very loud at how we acted. And more the reason to be more confussed. I shrugged my shoulders. Then I looked at Tifa. "Okay Teef why are we called cayse Marlene and I were having fun". I snickerd and slightly pouted and Marlene giggled. Vincent thought about how I reacted. 'That was cute how she pouted, wait what am I thinking'. He thought. 'You like her'. Chaos said in his head. 'Ow shut up Chaos, I don't need your comment'. Vincent said back to Chaos. Then Chaos chuckled. 'But you have to admit that you...'. Vincent then interupted. 'Stop it and go back to the darkesst corner of my head and stay there'. Chaos snickerd once more and then left. When I looked out of the window I suddenly out of the middle of nowewhere said: "Vincent you have a demon inside you and it was annoying you". Vincent looked at me startled and the rest looked shocked. "How how did you know that". Vincent asked. I looked at Vincent. "Uhm did I told you that. Uhm I don't know". I was looking very confussed. Tifa walked up to me and put a hand on my shoulder. "Yes you told us that". She said. I was really confussed. "I really don't know Teef I really don't know". I said. Everyone looked very strang at me. Then a man with blond spikey hair and blue eyes said unbelieving. "How could you not know you just said it". I was really confussed I didn't get it all.

I was slowly walking backwards and was a bit scared. "Enough, Rika is getting scared and I see in her eyes that she really doesn't know". Tifa said. I was feeling really uncomfortable. Soon everyone except Vincent said an apology. "Teef I'm going out for a bit okay". I said. Tifa looked at me worried. "Are you alright girl?". She asked. I nodded. "I just need some fresh air and if I'm lost I'll call". I said softly. "Okay then go but promise me if something is wrong call me". Tifa said. "I will Teef well then I'll be going out then". I said softly. I walked to the room I would be sleeping and grabbed my coat and said a quick goodbye and walked out of the door. Tifa looked worried at me and then angry at the rest. Yuffie said: " What Teef why so angry". Tifa inhaled a lot of air before speaking. "Cause Rika thinks she has done something really wrong and feels guilty without even knowing why". Tifa said angry. Tifa then go further with doing the dishes and the rest with what they were doing. Vincent was still looking at the door.
    Last edited by mangalovertje; Mar 06, 2009 at 11:24 AM.
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

Chapter 2:...A confrontation in the forrest.

As I stood outside I blew out my breath I was holding. Then I started to walk around and enterd a forrest. As I walked a saw a lake. I smiled softly. I loved water so much. I walked closer to the lake and sat down at the edge.

In the meanwhile. Vincent stood up and walked to the door. "Where are you going Vinnie?". Cid asked. Vincent turned and glared at Cid and then said: "Out!". And he walked right out the door. Everyone looked confussed. Cid shrugged his shoulders and didn't paid attention at it. "What is his problem?". Yuffie asked softly. Everyone shrugged their shoulders and go further with what they were doing. Cid put up a cigarette and said: "Not my problem". Vincent stood outside and then walked in the same direction I went.

As I was sitting at the edge of the lake I played with the water on the surface. Vincent then saw me sitting there and walked silently to me. Somehow I felt that someone was approaching me so I looked up and I saw Vincent coming my way. I felt that I became tensed up. Vincent kept walking to me and came to a halt next to me. I was looking up at him. "Uhm what are you doing out here?". I asked a bit scared. I felt uneasy around him. Vincent didnt looked at me and kept looking foreward. "You really don't know that you told us about the demon?". He asked. I looked down and played a bit with the water. "No I can't remember it but I have that alot that I have said something but after that I don't know what I've said it's scary sometimes and troublesome". I sighed. Vincent looked down at me. He sighed. "I'm sorry". I looked up startled. "Huh? Sorry for what?". I didnt understand it. "For reacting unbelievable at you". This was so unlike Vincent. Then Chaos butted in. 'See you like her you like her you like her you like her'. Chaos said teasing. I could see that Vincent was getting irritated. I laughed softly. Vincent looked at me. "What is so funny you know it dont you". I nodded softly. Then Vincent talked back at Chaos. 'Stop it and go away'. Vincent half snarled at Chaos. But the only reaction Vincent got from Chaos was laughing.
    Last edited by mangalovertje; Mar 10, 2009 at 07:22 AM.

Otaku Zero666Mitaki is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mangalovertje View Post

As I stood outside I blew out my breath I was holding. Then I started to walk around and enterd a forrest. As I walked a saw a lake. I smiled softly. I loved water so much. I walked closer to the lake and sat down at the edge.

In the meanwhile. Vincent stood up and walked to the door. "Where are you going Vinnie?". Cid asked. Vincent turned and glared at Cid and then said: "Out!". And he walked right out the door. Everyone looked confussed. Cid shrugged his shoulders and didn't paid attention at it. "What is his problem?". Yuffie asked softly. Everyone shrugged their shoulders and go further with what they were doing. Cid put up a cigarette and said: "Not my problem". Vincent stood outside and then walked in the same direction I went.

As I was sitting at the edge of the lake I played with the water on the surface. Vincent then same me sitting there and walked silently to me. Somehow I felt that someone was approaching me so I looked up and I saw Vincent coming my way. I felt that I became tensed up.
    wow.so far so good.looks like u really took some thought into this one.good detail too.keep it going though.i wanna know what happens

If time is just an illusion, then does that mean one's life is a waste?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zero666Mitaki For This Useful Post:

mangalovertje (Mar 06, 2009)

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

it's pretty good, i'll try and start my own again and you can check that one out if you want.
    fear the reaper

7. The Following User Says Thank You to demonicloud For This Useful Post:

mangalovertje (Mar 10, 2009)

Otaku Zero666Mitaki is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mangalovertje View Post

As I was sitting at the edge of the lake I played with the water on the surface. Vincent then saw me sitting there and walked silently to me. Somehow I felt that someone was approaching me so I looked up and I saw Vincent coming my way. I felt that I became tensed up. Vincent kept walking to me and came to a halt next to me. I was looking up at him. "Uhm what are you doing out here?". I asked a bit scared. I felt uneasy around him. Vincent didnt looked at me and kept looking foreward. "You really don't know that you told us about the demon?". He asked. I looked down and played a bit with the water. "No I can't remember it but I have that alot that I have said something but after that I don't know what I've said it's scary sometimes and troublesome". I sighed. Vincent looked down at me. He sighed. "I'm sorry". I looked up startled. "Huh? Sorry for what?". I didnt understand it. "For reacting unbelievable at you". This was so unlike Vincent. Then Chaos butted in. 'See you like her you like her you like her you like her'. Chaos said teasing. I could see that Vincent was getting irritated. I laughed softly. Vincent looked at me. "What is so funny you know it dont you". I nodded softly. Then Vincent talked back at Chaos. 'Stop it and go away'. Vincent half snarled at Chaos. But the only reaction Vincent got from Chaos was laughing.
    lol.lucky for me,i dont have his problem.otherwise,id be mad too.keep it goin girl.im starting to actually get into it.*pulls up and sits in it backwards with hands on my chin*go on

If time is just an illusion, then does that mean one's life is a waste?

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

interesting choice, you made vincent practically schizophrenic, honestly I've never thought of that. Your very creative and good at writing first person fanfics. Keep up the good work, i'll be watching. (kinda creepy, aint it?)
    fear the reaper

+ Reply to Thread