+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Rebels Angel

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Re: Rebels Angel

For the rest of the afternoon everyone did there own thing and I spent most of my time explaining to Leo and regrettably Mary everything that happened when they were absent. I felt so happy to have Leo back with me even though Mary was always there looking over us, it always ruins the mood.
    Later in the afternoon at sometime mid-day Leo and Mary were called away and I was left alone. I was in my room alone when I heard screaming and splashing outside, I rushed to looked out the window to see everyone having a pool party.
    The boys are playing a death match in the pool, William is cooking on the grill Jeanne next to him; Leanne, Beth and Hailey were playing a card game by the pool. Beth and Leanne both looked like they wanted to go join the boys but didn’t want to leave Hailey.
    I felt a wave of pity for Hailey but shook it off and decided to help them out. I flew down the stairs and out the back door in a flash no one seemed to notice me but Hailey. I approached their table slowly and finally they seemed to notice me.
    “Cara!” They both said in union with pleading looks. “Will you play for me?” they both asked looking at each other like I-can’t-believe-you.
    “You both go play in the pool I gotch’a covered.” I smiled and they took off a little to quickly. When I looked back over at Hailey I could see her face becoming twisted and close to tears. “Hey I know I’m not that great but I can be fun.”
    I took her exactly eight and a half seconds for her to respond. “This always happens,” pause, “they try but they can never be my friend.”
    “Who cares about them you got me here, for now lets just play.” I said grabbing the cards and dealing out the hand.
    __________________________________________________ _________
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    Thanks

“Thirty-one for two!” said Hailey throwing down her cards and moving her peg.
    “Oh my god you suck!” I said jealously.
    So far she’d beaten me three-to-one. We’d spared back and forth for hours while everyone else played in the pool and we shared jokes back in forth. For just the two of us we made a lot of noise and laughed really loud. I found out Hailey was great at making jokes even though her reactions are slow she had great timing for the jokes. I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt.
    I hadn’t had so much fun in so long it was a little weird, but it was a good weird. I dealt out the next hand and grouped my hand, we were playing cribbage and it was my crib.
    “Food’s ready!” yelled William and on cue everyone ran to get in line for food, Hailey was in front of me.
    “Okay so tell me if you’ve heard this one.” I said picking up a plate and napkin. “What has seventy-two teeth and guards a hungry beast?”
    She took fifteen seconds to answer but I could see in her eyes she knew what it was. “A zipper?”
    I nodded before we both broke out into hysterical laughter. It was only when we were walking back to our table that I noticed everyone staring at us.
    “Okay Blonde joke.” said Hailey sitting down and picking up some chicken. “There’s this blonde, brunette and-”
    “What’cha doing?” asked a voice behind us.
    I didn’t have to turn around to know from whom the snide remark came from. “I can’t wait to kick your attitude right through your teeth and out the outside of your head,” I turned around to smiled at Jeanne.
    Jeanne failed innocent face drove me up a wall. “Now whatever do you mean?” she asked twirling a strand of her hair.
    I sighed to release any anger I had which was a lot and put my cards down to look at Jeanne I mean really look at her. I got a strange feeling when I looked at her a very light green veil glowed around her. “Why do you choose to start fights Jeanne?” I asked her looking straight into her fiery eyes. “What are you afraid of?”
    Jeanne glared at me, “What the hell are you talking about?” she spat venomously.
    Over time I grew aware that my eyes had a strange affect on people if I stared at them hard enough they’d weaken under my glare and now Jeanne didn’t look so comfortable. “You know exactly what I mean, anger is a secondary emotion it covers up fear. And for fear there can only be two reasons for it the fear of being found out or the fear of losing something. Which is it?”
    This mad her even angrier and instead of answering me she stormed off smoke literally came out her ears and I couldn’t help but giggle at the sight you should see in a cartoon not real life.
    I sat down and picked up my cards smiling warmly at Hailey. “Now you were saying?”
    __________________________________________________ _______
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!

Thanks

Midnight…
    Silver streams of light from the moon streamed through the window along with a light breeze ruffling the curtain, I sat up pushing the comforter back and got out of bed. The floor was cold on my bare feet and I could smell in the wind that winter was coming. I went down stairs in my white night gown that was like a thin dress that reached all the way to the floor. Down stairs the house was empty, dark and quiet but homey knowing that there are others around. I felt a weird pulling sensation and I found myself walking outside into the back yard, when I looked around I didn’t see anything but when the blew and the trees began to rustle I felt like I could hear them whispering to me.
    Their words were un-clear and hard to understand at first, I looked up at the big trees and felt engulfed in a warm breeze. Then I looked up to the stars each of them were singing a pitch, it was all around me and I was beginning to feel over whelmed when I heard someone behind me.
    I turned around to see Soy standing there dressed in a classic suit completely calm, “Don’t fight it.” He said in a strong voice, he sounded so sure and his eyes were steady and somehow knowing.
    But why was he here why him and what did he mean ‘Don’t fight?’. I was about to argue until the sounds became louder and I felt overcome like I was being pulled deeper into the ocean.
    “Don’t fight it.” he said again before turning around and walking back into the house leaving me to feel helpless.
    Suddenly a light glowed down on me and I looked up. The moon it was so big and welcoming I no longer felt so pressure, then I listened…to the most beautiful thing I’ve ever heard. An Orcastra of sounds sang from the stars and a sea of voices sang from the trees, but when I listen closer they also came from the blades of grass and small flowers scattered about. What was this I was feeling? I felt connected somehow to everything, I embraced it feeling like it was a part of me I had never even known I had. But I felt as though something was missing something important, but what?
    Without realizing it I opened my mouth and began to sing but I didn’t recognize the voice that came out, it was to beautiful but I went so well with the chorus of voices I bring myself to stop. Soon I felt a rhythm and began to sway to the beat, it was like I was being guided by some invisible force.
    “Cara.”
    I slammed back into reality, literally. A force knocked me off my feet and knocked the wind out of me. “Holy crap!” I gasped trying to see straight, it hurt to breathe.
    “Cara, are you okay?”
    I looked up to see who was talking to me and was somewhat surprised to see William kneeling beside me trying to help me up. “Umm…I don’t have a clue what the hell I just did.” I said truthfully.
    When I stood up I tried to stand but my legs gave out and fell into Williams chest and he held me up with an arm around my waist.
    “Whoa steady there.” he said laughing a little bit trying to steady me.
    I blushed slightly at the closeness and force my legs to hold me up. “Sorry, my legs aren’t being reliable at the moment.” I smiled at him stepping back a bit.
    He smiled back but his eyes looked like they were hiding a secret or deep intention. “Your so beautiful, Cara.”
    I was shocked and a little flattered, but mostly speechless, ‘Where’d this come from?’ I wondered. “Ahh? Thank you.”
    He took a step closer to me and looked deep into my eyes. “You are also very smart. But above all your intimidating.”
    I took a step back unsure of his intentions. “Why are you telling me this?”
    He looked me up and down then smiled. “Because you should know.” he said laughing and walking back to the house but then he stopped and looked back at me. “You have a strange affect on people Cara and I think you should be very careful about who let be around you.”
    “What do you mean?” I asked confused but he turned his back on me and kept walking. “Jerk.” I spat annoyed.
    __________________________________________________ __________

Thanks

The days flew by after that night neither Soy or William mentioned it either; during my spare time I wrote to my parents so they knew I was alive and okay not dead somewhere. Time and time again I found myself worrying about them and wondered if I did the right thing, then there was Leo. I knew that I cared deeply about him and not just because he was hot but I was wondering if we had rushed things to quickly and if our feelings were strong enough to not make us regret our decision. I always worried but every time I saw him and my breathing slowed, my heart beat swelled with love, and I found myself in a daze all my doubts left my head and melted away.
    I began to try to control my powers but I found it a lot harder and I had a low level of patience which only made it more difficult. William suggested that I meditate but I couldn’t tap into it, it truly aggravated me to no end.
    On the bright side though I seemed to get along with Hailey a lot more, she even seemed to become more whole. She wasn’t so slow to respond and when we did things that truly made her feel helpful or not so left out I could see a gleam appear in her once empty eyes. It truly made me feel great inside to see her happy, everyone else seemed to notice also.
    But Jeanne didn’t so happy to see either of us happy. Whatever her problem was I didn’t need to be the one she took her issues out on. She constantly confronts me to blame her issues on me and tries to make me feel bad about nothing, it really is getting to be a pain in the ass. Thank goodness William is around to get Jeanne away from me before I lose my temper…but one day he went out.
    I sat cozily in the living room in an overstuffed love seat next to the window watching the snow as it drifted down to cover everything in white blankets, winter was one of my most favorite seasons it made me feel cozy inside. I was deep in thought about why I couldn’t get my powers to work when I heard someone come storming into the room. I didn’t bother to turn around I could feel deep down the aura was Jeanne it was fiery like her temper.
    “So how’d I screw up your life now?” I asked her with slight annoyance in my voice.
    Jeanne came around in front of me to look me in the eyes, blocking my view of the beautiful scenery. “You didn’t …yet.” she said smugly sitting against the window sill.
    “Then why the hell do you insist to annoy me with your company?” I sighed impatiently.
    “I just wanted to talk.” she tried to smile sweetly but it looked to forced.
    “Don’t try to trick me Jeanne I’m not stupid. You want to confront me now that your William isn’t home, I say your William because somewhere in that overly obese head of yours you believe I am trying to steel him from you.” I shook my head seriously irritated. “I’ll tell you one thing though I’m crazy about Leo and you’d be nuts not to see that William cares about you .”
    I could see from the expression on Jeanne’s face she didn’t expect me to say this and she even blushed. “You really think that?”
    I smiled a little, “I can see it now and every time he’s with you his eyes are only on you. You may feel threatened when a new pretty girl comes but trust me when your in love there is no competition.”
    Jeanne looked shocked like she hadn’t even thought about it. “Yeah well how do I know your not lying to me?” she questioned.

Thanks

I looked at her with sympathy. “You don’t but if you just only open your eyes and ask yourself what have I done to pursue him? You might just see that your over thinking your situation. But what I don’t get is why haven’t confronted William yet?”
    She blushed crimson red and looked out the window.
    “Oh I get it you haven’t talked yet have you?” I smiled and laughed when she shot me a glare. “Talk to him I think you’d be only overjoyed with the results.”
    Jeanne opened her mouth to say something but Leo suddenly appeared out of thin air next to me looking nervous and quite anxious.
    I jumped out of my seat, “What’s wrong!?”
    Leo looked out the window then at me. “There are men from the government coming here to ambush the house and take you all in for questioning and experiments.”
    “Shit!” I swore getting freaked out. “What the plan?”
    “We let them come!” growled Jeanne angrily.
    Suddenly there was a rumble of foot steps as everyone else joined us in the living room, everyone spoke at once shouting concerns of seeing people and cars coming at the walls that surrounded the house.
    “People!” I shouted loud enough to get all their attentions. “We all know time is limited so stop bickering and lets think.”
    Mike cracked his large knuckles and looked reran to kick some ass. “Bring it on.”
    It was the first time I heard him spoke without food in his mouth and he had a deep voice.
    Soy and Jake stood next him looking ready they all had a gleam in their eyes, they looked like they wonted to kick ass and demanded blood. Beth, Liana and Hailey looked quite the opposite; they all appeared unsure and slightly frightened.
    “I’m not so sure I want to fight.” Liana said in a little voice, Beth put a supporting arm around her.
    “I don’t us my powers.” said Hailey looking at the floor.
    Soy, Mike and Jake looked worryingly at them, concern written all over their faces.
    “What is it they want exactly? And how’d this happen?” I asked Leo while we had a chance.
    There was a terrible pounding on the door and someone on the other side shouted. “In the name of the U.S Government open the door and surrender!”
    “In short, they want you.” he said angrily.
    I was pissed I’m not sure what I did or how but I was suddenly angry. “Stay here I’ll take care of it.” I said determined to get rid of them.
    “Hey there is no way-” Mike argued until I turned around to give him the evil eye.
    “I said STAY!” There was no way I’d let them get hurt because of me I began to walk towards the door when I felt Leo’s arms around me.
    “Please don’t.” he whispered in my ear.
    I looked back into his eyes and almost agreed but I gently pulled away and went towards the door. When I opened the door I made sure to get out and close the door behind me quickly.
    There were twelve men in uniforms and all that special equipment in a half circle around the door and they were giving off weird auras all the same and yet different. A small breeze of wind whipped through the deck and whipped my long hair in front of my face. I looked the man in front of me in the eye he looked in his mid twenty’s tall and well-built.
    “May I help you?” I asked kindly and slightly innocent.
    The man seemed slightly taken aback and quickly found composure. “In the name of the U.S Government for the sake of national security we are going to have to ask you to come with us, ma’am.”
    I didn’t plan on letting that happen, so I’m going to make their conscious very guilty. “What may I ask did I do?”
    Sure enough they began to weaken slightly in their shield auras thinking they may have made a mistake. But the head honcho still stood strong. “You are Miss Cara I presume?”
    Now this was a turning point they are uncertain and I could easily lie and weave it so perfectly that they wont realize the truth till its to late, but my gut was definitely telling other wise. “Yes sir I am called by that name and you still haven’t answered me. What did I do wrong?” I kept my cool but my heart was going a hundred and ten miles an hour.
    The man took a step forward with hand cuffs in one hand and the other out stretched to pull me in. “You are a major threat to the national security of the united states of America and we would like you to come with us to ask you some questions.” he said slightly more kindly.
    I pondered a moment wondering if I let myself go would they leave the others alone or would they come back for them? “It is only me you want correct?” I asked looking into his eyes through his tinted helmet.

Thanks

I felt him fight with himself for weather or not to tell me the truth but the truth was already known…he wanted the others to.
    “I’m sorry sir I know it’s your job but I can’t allow you to take the others.” I said softly wondering a little why I was protecting them but I threw it away and concentrated on the matter at hand.
    “What will you do to stop us? Kill us?” he asked his eyes, voice and aura turning as cold as ice.
    I raised my eyebrows in disbelief the thought had never even occurred to me and would never have. “Why sir I believe taking another persons life is wrong who are we to judge who shall live and who shall die. We are all human and some are weak though and believe that they have the right to take another persons life, believe me when I say this sir but I am not a weak person.” I told with all the truth in my heart and stepped back towards the house touching the door when I did a shield began to spread around it and consume the house making it impossible to get in. As soon as I was sure they couldn’t get in I turned and offered the man my wrist, which were still occupied by the rather large bracelets I couldn’t take off. “What I do believe is that the power I have should be used to protect others and if that means giving myself up to you then I will gladly allow you to take me.”
    Very hesitantly the man stepped forward and cuffed me but the minute the cuffs were on I had a deep feeling of foreboding that if I didn’t get some help or protection they may never come off. Then I felt a sharp pain in the back off my head and everything went black.
    __________________________________________________ __________
    ‘Were am I.’ I wondered without opening my eyes. I could feel a cool breeze throughout the surface of my body; I could feel cold steel on my ankles tying them together and on my wrists lifting my arms to shoulder height.
    “The interrogation should begin soon her vital signs show she should regain consciousness in just a few minutes.” said a older man with a crackly voice that bothered me. “Tell doctor Fein to ready the operating room no matter what the girl tells us we can find out more.” he lowered his voice.
    There were a shuffling of feet then the closing of a door and some chattering of some medical lingo I didn’t understand.
    “Cara.” someone said my name and my head shot up eyes wide to be blinded by a bright light shined in my face.
    “Ah finally awake I see.” said the man I heard earlier I couldn’t see his face but I had a good feeling it would be for the better.
    I remained quiet and tried to stay calm, but I could feel myself slipping at the thought of tests they would do science fiction had nothing on my imagination that I knew for sure.
    “You understand me, yes?” he asked slowly.
    I nodded staring straight a head of me I could see the other wall of this rather large room, old-man nut cakes began to say something but it went through one ear and out the other with me. I hung on the wall like Jesus hung from the cross only I didn’t have a wreath of thorns on my head and I’m pretty sure he didn’t have a bunch of test tubes and what-not’s hanging out of him everywhere. I looked down to see I was a good few feet from the ground and I was wearing one of those night gowns the doctor gives you for a check-up.
    “Important….questions. Not going to hurt you…Blah blah blah…understand what I say…promise…help us ….” old man was still talking but I couldn’t hear any truth in what he said. “Do you understand?” he asked.
    I looked in the direction I heard his voice and through the blinding light I saw his silhouette. “I could here anything but lies coming out of your mouth, you plan to keep me here, so scientists can do scientific tests on me till they can control my every movement and use me in secret. Do you understand?” I asked him leaving no trace of anger and hatred out of my voice. “Do you understand that when you play god nothing good will come out of it in the end?”
    The man seemed un-afraid and didn’t even hesitate. “I asked if you’d understood that I will begin to question you little girl? Not a pitiful story of your beliefs.”
    That really pissed me off but I’d show him. “Why of course I understand we are speaking the same language.”

Thanks

“Good.” he seemed to nod to someone to record the conversation. “Now how old are you?”
    “Why I’m twenty one of course.” I said proudly.
    “Okay…” he whispered something to the man or women recording the conversation then said. “What is your last name and do you have a social security number and birth certificate?”
    “Hold on let me check.” I pretended to look down. “Um did you check my back pocket?”
    I could see the man getting slightly tweaked by my sarcasm. “Forget that.” he whispered to the person writhing it all down. “What are your powers and at what level are you?”
    “Hmm?” I pretended to think. “I think I’m at level nine on this Space Warriors game I have at home and I like to pretend I can fly and go through walls. Once I even jumped out a second story window! I flew like two feet before dropping several more to the ground it was so awesome!”
    The man did not look amused. “Young lady if you don’t co-operate we will take our information by force.”
    “Eww are you hitting on me?” I asked keeping a straight face no showing them how awesome I felt getting the upper hand for a while.
    I watched as the man began to flip out shouting orders and spitting threats in my direction. Like something like that was inappropriate and I only have one more chance, yahda yahda.
    Then came a cool voice from the corner of the room, I hadn’t even felt his presence or noticed him. “Dr. Yindles let me speak to her for awhile and see if I can get anything out of her.” It was the man from before that much I knew for sure.
    For some reason I felt a pang of betrayal shoot through me and I shut my mouth and looked straight ahead refusing to look in his direction or speak to him.
    Dr. Yindles grumbled something before leaving the room and slamming the door. After that an eerie silence filled the room followed by the sound of careful foot steps and the beeping of the machines.
    “Cara.” said the man almost softly, I sensed he had regret in his aura but it only reminded me that I was here for the sake of the others.
    I said not a word and pretended like nothing had happened and no one had said anything.
    “Cara I know you must hate me, but please understand once we heard that the Harborers were after you we had to pin point your location and take you in. We didn’t have a choice, please understand we didn’t do it to intentionally hurt you.” He stepped into the light where I could see him, but I refused to look at him. “I speak for my entire team when I say if we would have known you were such a beautiful young women we would have refused to go after you.”
    I gave in but not because of the compliment or the sadness in his voice but because of the fact that he didn’t get it he didn’t get it at all. “You always have a choice, no matter what. When I stood before you and asked you what had I done wrong you merely said I was a threat and it was you job to take me in. If you believed in your heart that I didn’t do anything wrong then you could have just left. But what really gets me isn’t that you could have turned around and left.” I said looking down on him only at his silver-blue eyes. “It’s that you said you never intentionally did it to hurt me, but you don’t come off as some dim whit with half a brain. You must have known somewhere deep down that this would be my fate if you brought me in for questioning.”
    The man couldn’t hold my gaze and soon looked away. “You are right.”
    “It had nothing to do with my beauty I don’t have any and I didn’t need you to feel sorry for me either. I don’t hate you I hate the decision you made, but I understand. I have a feeling that deep down you fight with yourself over a lot of things.”
    “I’m sorry.” he said truthfully. “Is there anything I can do for you?”
    I smiled a little, “No not really besides I don’t want you to lose you job because of me.” I must have lost my mind not to take him up on his offer, a well I was doomed anyway.
    “Commander T.W. Gavin your late for a military meeting with England.” said a bored voice coming out of the speakers some where.
    Gavin swore under his breath and looked between the door and me.
    “Want to know a secret Commander?” I asked still smiling.
    He looked brilliantly handsome standing there I finally noticed his body he was at least six feet tall with short yet shaggy red drown hair and a face that looks like it could have been sculpted by the best artists in the world. Yet it is always the eyes that I like the most they seem to speak to me and his were filled with to many emotions for me to pin point what he was feeling.
    “If anything happens to me…we are all doomed.” I whispered to him softly.
    He whipped around to face me full on but before he could speak a bunch of men in white coats came in with a operating table and chains.

Thanks

“Oh joy what’s this?” I said excitedly. “You’ve come to seduce me oh you dirty men.” I laughed feeling a sinking feeling for some reason I couldn’t tap into my power or feel it, it was being blocked.
    They pushed a button which lowered me and I could see the fear in Gavin’s eyes but I smiled warmly at him. The men in white coats approached me slowly with a needle and tazers. “Know are those really necessary?” I asked curiously.
    They ignored me and continued to come at me when Gavin stepped between us arms out stretched. “Stop!” he ordered them. “There is no need for such actions when she was just beginning to co-operate.”
    “Commander T.W. Gavin stand down; your time is up and your actions are rudely un-necessary.” said Dr. Yindles coming out from behind one of the larger men.
    Gavin looked extremely frustrated and it looked like his hair was sticking up from his growing anger. “Don’t touch her.” he seemed to growl.
    ‘Wow this is weird, but lets just see what he does.’ I told myself watching the scene play out in front of me like a well rehearse Melo-drama.
    Dr. Yindles took a step back and all the men turned their attentions towards Gavin. “Commander you know that if you do what you think your goanna do you will be restrained.” he threatened.
    Gavin looked at me then at Yindles and seemed to calm down in defeat his shoulders sagged and he looked like a dog wasn’t pet enough, kind of cute.
    “You know what your problem is Commander Gavin?” I asked looking at him somewhat sadly. “You were not made or meant to do as others tell you, you hold back when you should be letting go.”
    “Quiet you brat!” yelled Yindles. “Men restrain her!”
    At his word the men held my arms back and forced my neck to the side but right before they stuck me with the needle I heard an explosion that seemed to rock the room and knock the lights out. I admit I was a little freaked out while the lights were out but soon they began to flicker and I could see flashes of rapid movements and hear the crashes and bangs of a fight.
    “Come on Cara I let you go and you run for it.” said Gavin reaching for my legs and wrists letting me go.
    “Thank you.” I hugged him quickly before running for it, as I ran the things connected to my arms pulled out and I felt flashes of pain run up my arm. But I didn’t stop, things around me were a blur and I had no idea what was going on but I wasn’t going to give up the chance to escape. Pieces of a wall and the ceiling were on the floor and I could see flashes of people (I think) fighting all around me. When I finally reached the door the light from the hall way blinded me, but I kept running. The slapping sound of my feet against the tile floor could barely be heard over the siren sound going off and I felt slightly embarrassed when I realized I was naked under the gown and my bare butt was showing in the back. When I turned the corner I felt relived to see it was empty but I was still hyped up on adrenaline to stop, I looked on a wall to see a emergency exit sign pointing to an exit labeled ‘Stairs’.
    I pushed the doors open to see indeed that there were stairs but I could hear the rumbling of feet from above and went down a the flights looking for other signs and doors but it took several and I began to question what the hell I was doing. I soon became frustrated and pissed off I still couldn’t feel my powers and that also made me feel antsy.
    Then I saw a sign of the building lay out and it said I was four flights from the main lobby. I began to run with renewed hope and flew down those stairs like something out of a movie. Then Bam! I was slammed into another obstacle…a locked door.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast