+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Rebels Angel

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Re: Rebels Angel

It was heavy steel and it had a tiny window so I could see the lobby which led to my freedom, but the door needed key card access to open. “NO! NO! NOO!” I yelled pounding my fist against the door so hard I could feel the bones braking, this only added to my frustration, anger and helplessness. Those three feelings inside me at the same time were dangerous. I glared at the door and shouted at the top of my lungs, “OPEN THE ****ING DOOR!”
    What happened next both freaked me out and totally blew my mind. The door blasted open and sent the door flying through the passage way out through the lobby and into the street. It was the that I could finally feel my powers surge through me it was flowing through me and I could feel it in my finger tips. I was over whelmed but still I ran, my lungs hurt and a stinging pain in my side told my to take a break but I didn’t. Not when I slammed into a security guard or crashed through the thin glass wall and not when I looked around to see I was in the middle of a forest/mountain area.
    __________________________________________________ __________
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    Thanks

My legs were so worn out I couldn’t stand, it was to hard to take a deep breath and the lack of oxygen was making me dizzy; but even though I was pretty sure my hand was broken and I was aware of a few shards of glass in my arm, leg, and feet. I had still gotten away.
    I looked up to see a vast amount of stars over me and became aware it was past midnight. The cold wind and snow all around me was freezing me in my doctors gown and I curled up in a ball to try and warm myself. I was in trouble, deep trouble and I didn’t know how to contact Leo.
    “Can anybody hear me?” I asked in a slightly shaky voice, I could feel my lips turning blue. “Leo?”
    I was loosing consciousness and that wasn’t good in fact I was pretty sure if I lost consciousness now I might not wake up. Then I thought I was hallucinating because six elegant figures come out of the trees and surround me.
    “Are you Cara?” asked a velvety voice from the man in the middle.
    “Why yes I am.” I smiled at them. “Who are you?”
    “Do you not fear us?” asked the beautiful voice.
    I kept my smile. “Why should I fear someone when I am on the verge of freezing to death?” I yawned and the figures became blurry. “Besides I don’t see evil within your souls only sadness and pain.”
    The man was quiet for a few moment. “Are you just giving up?”
    I laughed tiredly and smiled again not sure where I was smiling. “No way I’m only taking a nape. Besides I have someone looking after me and I trust them. I’m just waiting for them to come get me I have faith they will find me and everything will be just fine. G’night.”
    “Sleeping would be un-wise.” said the man suddenly at my side lifting me up bridal style. “Lets take a walk instead.” he said and things began to blur all around me.
    I was to out of it to be afraid or cautious at the moment. “Okay lets take a walk.” I leaned my head against his hard chest so close to being passed out it wasn’t even funny.
    “Keep awake, Cara.” the velvety voice ordered me.
    I nodded but I was just barely hanging on. “I never wanted this to happen. I didn’t ask for this. Why me?” I asked the man looking up to only see the hood casting a shadow over his face but I felt his eyes looking at mine I didn‘t know why I expected him to answer me.
    “You were chosen by the gods.” he told me.
    I suddenly felt my self being pulled and my vision went in and out of focus. “I don’t know who you are but may I ask you a favor?”
    “How do you know you can trust me?” he asked.
    “I don’t.” I said feeling my grip on life slip dangerously. “But if I die here in your arms will you please return my body to my family?”
    “Your not going to die.” he said firmly.
    “How do you know?” I asked just barely whispering the words my strength was slipping fast.
    “Because I won’t let you.” he said just before I felt myself go out of my body.
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!

Thanks

‘Did I die?’ I asked myself. This question echoed through my head over and over, but I was unsure. I felt like I was still in my body and yet I wasn’t, it just didn’t make sense.
    “Cara! Cara!” someone was calling my name it was so sweet and I felt my self being pulled. “Don’t you dare give up.”
    The voice was right what the hell was I doing feeling sorry for myself, so I was half naked out in the snow with a broken wrist and a few shards of glass in me, it could be worst. I forced myself to go towards the voice I struggled and I fought every second until I felt the pain in my body and frozen limbs of my body again.
    “AHH!” I yelled sitting up feeling the pain again. “Damn that hurts!” I complained. Then I looked around to see I was in a hotel room a very elegant hotel room that looked to pricey and expensive for my taste. My eyes wandered around the room and I noticed a burning fire in the fire place and that I was on a bed with the blankets around me and a cup of hot coco on the night stand next to me.
    “Cara.” said the voice that was calling to me and the one that had spoken to me before I almost died.
    I looked over and almost jumped out of my body six very beautiful strangers stood in front of me and I have a strong feeling that by the elegant way they dressed and their skin glowed they weren’t human. The man that spoke to me sat in a chair in a casual suit with his legs crossed, he had a lean body and long black hair that was held back in a ponytail. He looked like he belonged in a painting his handsome figure could stop almost any women in their tracks, but it was his eyes that told the story within his heart and soul; they were silver and gleamed with a keen sense of wise and knowing age even though his body looked mid twenty if not older.
    “Hello stranger.” I smiled comfortably and grabbed my coco for sip it tasted out of this world awesome. “Thanks for saving me.”
    “You are a strange one.” he said looking at me closely.
    I kept my smile and eyes on him knowing that it was the wisest thing to do. “I’ll take that as a compliment.”
    “Do you know who I am?” he asked raising an eyebrow.
    “Nope.” I answered truthfully, taking another sip.
    “Are you afraid?” he asked raising the other eyebrow.
    “Now why does every body ask me that?” I huffed putting my mug down. “ Does it look like I am afraid?”
    “No.” he said simply but his eyes narrowed on mine in suspicion. “That is why I am so confused. Do you know what I am?”
    “Oh! Twenty questions I love this game….um are you cold?” I perked up.
    He looked slightly amused and nodded playing along.
    “Are you a man?” I heard the others cough to hide their laughs.

Thanks

“Yes I am quite sure I am a man.” he assured me a gleam appeared in his eyes.
    “Are you the man who saved me?” I asked holding up three finger to keep count.
    “Yes.” he said smoothly.
    “Are the vampire that broke into the government building to help me escape and then save my life?” I asked and right on cue his face slipped into shock. “Yep. I am the best at this game.” I took a long sip of my coco to finish it off and set it aside.
    “How’d you know?” he asked curiously.
    “No it’s my turn to ask the questions. I’m sick of being interrogated.” I said firmly.
    “Very well.” he sat back and laced his fingers calmly.
    “Who are you guys and why did you come to help me?” I asked lifting my leg to removed the shards of glass, wincing in pain as they came out.
    “We are the Knights of Shambala from the forgotten town in Europe. We are the Riders in the night that keep the thin line between Vampires and mortals strong. We keep our kind at bay and make sure that no unfairness or injustice is done.” he said formally like he has answered this question a million times. “But in the past we have served and protected to one they call the Key against the Harborers.”
    My turn to be shocked, “Well know this is a surprise like going to bed one night a man and waking up the next morning a women, surprise.”
    “My name is Kaine.” he nodded over to the others. “This is Knight, Takashi, Keo, Iai and Mizumi.”
    Knight was defiantly one who worked out, he stood at least five eleven and he had short white spiked hair and he had a lot of facial piercings his eyes were a deep green that reminded me of lush green grass. Takashi had baby blue eyes and blonde hair for a second I truly thought he was an angel but even though he looked slim and slightly short I felt he wasn’t so innocent. Keo was a complete mystery his eyes were covered my shades and his face was masked, I was curious but felt that prying would be un-wise. Iai and Mizumi were twins identical right down to the body movements they were like mirror images of each other; they both had soft light brown eyes that even though they seemed lovely felt cold and they had short black French ringlets in their hair and they had skin like porcelain. They all were very lovely but I was still having issues with the glass in my side.
    “I don’t suppose any one has rubbing alcohol on them do they?” I asked knowing that I was hoping for to much. “Or a set of clothes I could barrow?”
    “I suppose we could have room service bring some up.” he stood and picked up the phone.
    “No don’t. I’ll just go clean off in the bathroom.” I said not wanting them to spend any money on me even though it hurt to stand and I was in a lot of pain.
    “Nonsense.” he ignored me and dialed away.
    I grumbled about how unnecessary that it was and went to the bathroom.

Thanks

The elegant bathroom depressed me even though its elegance and wealth would over whelm others I felt depressed people spent their money on such frivolous things when they could be spending money on children to help keep them alive. I took off the doctors gown and looked at my badly bruised and cut body in the mirror and turned of the shower. The water was hot relaxing my body muscles and washing away all blood and dirt over my body. I washed my hair and any part of my body that wasn’t near a cut, when I got out there was a bath robe near me but it was white and I didn’t want to bleed on it to I decided to wash my doctors gown and blow dry it. By the time I got out of the bathroom it was about an hour before the sun rise and the huge room, that was the size of a fairly large apartment in the sky, was almost empty and all the curtains were drawn. On the bed that I had laid in was a black elegant dress that was worthy of some pretty vampire, it was black and the skirt came about mid-length of my thigh and it had a corset that was neatly laced in front and back with beautiful embroidery on the sides. Next to the dress was a set of high heels and some rubbing alcohol and bandages.

Thanks

‘Is this attire really appropriate with my wounds?’ I wondered going over and tracing the embroidery with my finger.
    “Does it meet to your pleasure?” asked Kaine from behind me.
    I sighed. “It is very beautiful but I don’t think I could wear it.” I said sitting down so he wouldn’t have to see my back side the entire conversation.
    “Why not?” he asked both curious and slightly disappointed.
    “Well I would like to say I would disgrace the dress with my wounds and the fact I am not that pretty, but the truth is I don’t like elegant things or a lot of money.” I sighed depressingly.
    Kaine just stood there looking at me, and then he took three long fluent strides to lift my chin and look me in the eyes. “I find it strange the way you act, most would be pleased or over whelmed with such elegance but you are sad? Why?”
    I shrugged not looking away. “I find it sad that people waste so much on themselves when they could be spending on people who needed it more like scientists trying to solve the cure to a disease or give money to children who are starving or dying.”
    He leaned back and thought about it then nodded. “Yes you are right if mortals would spend more time helping each other this world would be a better more peaceful place but the truth is that mortals are greedy and their ways are bitterly lonely.”
    “I am not angry at them they are only human.” I said feeling in my heart it was true. “They may be greedy but deep down they have characteristics that can’t be matched.”
    Kaine looked at me closely and I felt he was looking inside of me but I didn’t care I felt he meant felt no harm he was merely curious. “How old are you Cara?”
    I laughed at the question a lot of people think me to be older than I usually am. “I’m seventeen Kaine and how old may I ask are you?” I couldn’t help but smile I felt light hearted and untroubled around Kaine.
    Kaine’s eyes smiled at me but his face remained calm. “Oh you do not need to know that.”
    I rolled back on the bed laughing, I don’t know why I found it so funny but for a vampire not wanting to tell me how old he is to me is a riot! “Oh you are ha ha. . .ahoo so funny!”
    “You are a crazy fool Cara.” Kaine shook his head. “Go to bed.”
    “Aye! Aye! Sir.” I laughed and saluted him before diving under the covers.

The Keiman of Anime keimanzero is off to a good start keimanzero's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Rebels Angel

So-- is this a romance/drama or is there something cool and deadly too? Toodles-K&K

Thanks

ITs both! Its about this girl who dies, and she gets a gardian angel and she cant fall inlove with him or bad things happen! SO yeah its both!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast