+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Rebels Angel

The Keiman of Anime keimanzero is off to a good start keimanzero's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Rebels Angel

Quote Originally Posted by highteckdudu View Post
    ITs both! Its about this girl who dies, and she gets a gardian angel and she cant fall inlove with him or bad things happen! SO yeah its both!
    I just printed out the story thus far for Mom. She loves this kinda mushy stuff. Sweet use of angel too. Anyway I'll have her review and post it here. Have a nice day and toodles. Er good luck with your credits. Dunno why you guys want 'em so bad since you can't do anything with 'em anyhow. Or can ya? See ya soon-K&K

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Re: Rebels Angel

I just printed out the story thus far for Mom. She loves this kinda mushy stuff. Sweet use of angel too. Anyway I'll have her review and post it here. Have a nice day and toodles. Er good luck with your credits. Dunno why you guys want 'em so bad since you can't do anything with 'em anyhow. Or can ya? See ya soon-K&K

Um Tell your mother thanks! ans i really apprectiate it! And I think that later you can use them, but fornow I am just doing it for fun!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Re: Rebels Angel

Hey can i still post here i want to finish puttin up my story at some point if i can.
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

The Keiman of Anime keimanzero is off to a good start keimanzero's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Re: Rebels Angel

Quote Originally Posted by highteckdudu View Post
    Hey can i still post here i want to finish puttin up my story at some point if i can.
    Hey HTDD? YOU'RE having trouble posting here at ANOL too? Cowboy told me I was the only one who couldn't post here and he has tried everything to help me to no avail. PM him and he might be able to login as you and try posting himself for you. It couldn't hurt and he won't ask for your pw although afterwards you will have to use a new pw. How's the new website going? Your URL provider has the insane idea that I have a website URL of theirs too and gave me kudos for opening it! I set them straight on that point I trust. Gonna try posting something right now. Wish me luck and I'll reply back afterwards- OK? By the way the guy you want to PM is Cowboy Bebop. He took DragonBall's place as head mod dude. If ya really wanna finish Rebel Angel try fanfiction.net or my new place where I am reposting Xmas- gaiaonline.com Just start a free acct there, go to forums, fanfiction or chatterbox and post away. Easier to earn gold there too. Check out my lil avatar there. Couldn't use an anime character by hey Suzy is cute! By the way what about adding a ff section on your own website or your deviantart website? I post my ff's on blogs and on EONS/anime-a-holics too. Let me know if you have better luck here than I did. I may drop anol soon anyway- unless I can post here again. Ja mata- K&K

PS PM me (you have my emails) for those ff links if you like. Later- K&K

No such luck, HTDD. It goes to a blank screen when I hit preview or submit! Damned strange since I posted a reply to you just great. Maybe I'll start a new thread? Couldn't hurt eh? Stay tuned. I'm gone- K&K

Dammit! Tried a new thread under fanfics and no go! What has ANOL done to their forums? I cannot post under my Profile pages either! I'll give the staff until the end of this month to fix this mess before I decide whether or not to just throw in the bloody towel and leave ANOL. I do not need this hassle when I have so many other posting websites who appreciate me! My gains will be their losses. Sorry but I am very angry right now! Sayonara- K&K
    Last edited by keimanzero; Jan 05, 2010 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Added more info to message
    SFN and have a great day. Kami bless you all and see ya soon. Toodles-K&K

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6