+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ~The Return~ (Part one)

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

~The Return~ (Part one)

History: Mark once played here with Asuka when they were kids. Shortly after her 6th birthday Asuka was attacked by demons in the park. Mark was able to fend them off but was badly injured. Takasha came to Marks aid and, with her healing vial, she saved Mark from uncertain death.

After that day they didn't see each other again for many years. Mark was never seen alive by the other two again. Mark died at the age of ten fending off demons from his family.

Auska moved away a year before Mark's heroic death. Though he had long since faded to a distant memory, Asuka never forgot the help she received from that brave little boy that day in the park, and that memory saved her life from the darkness many times.

And as for Takasha, she was trapped in a shrine until such a time that the boy she saved, indeed the savior of humanity, returned to that park.

Then, two years after returning to earth as an Angelic Knight, Mark returned to the park at the age of seventeen. He was despairing, for the fate of humanity seemed bleak. Humans seemed to to prefer darkness to light and cast away Mark from their ranks. That same day, however, Auska also returned.

She returned to find the hope she once had. She found an angel in tears, just as she was.

Just a few days later, Takasha also returned to the now desicrated park. THe three of them caught up on what had been going on. By this time, Mark and Auska were feeling things that they had thought died from the world.

Incidentally, that same day Mark ran into his brother. Now a Master Demonic Strategist, Marks brother underestimated Marks abilities. His entire group was destroyed, save himself, for he was despotic.

Mark was despondent when he realized the path his brother had chosen. Mark returned to the park with a heavy heart. He told the two of his new found peril and asked for their assistance. They accepted and now stand as a trio. An angel, a human, and a guardian against the world.

They have hope that there will be others willing to help, but are also facing the fact that they may be alone in their struggle for humanity.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: ~The Return~ (Part one)

o.O this is like an rpg game.. lol ^^ what a nice story there... but aren't u suppose to post all the parts in the same thread?

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Dawn breaks over a broken playground. Once filled with the laughter of children and the air of innocence, the playground now looks like a place for innocence to lay down and die.

A once well-kept, well-oiled swing set is now a rusty-chained heap of scrap metal with paint peeling from the A-frames. The swing seats are still strong, but the chains holding the seats are rusted and untrustworthy.

Next to the swings is a metal slide. The side bars for the steps are slightly rusted, but the steps themselves are rusted almost completely through and a couple of them are broken. The slide itself is worst of all. Time and rust have eaten jagged holes in the middle of the slide and the sides are so rough that, even without the holes, sliding down the slide would rip the flesh from your hands.

Behind the swing set lies a once vibrant and happy picnic area complete with roof and many picnic tables. Now, though, the area is riddled with the debris of broken picnic tables and littered with the remnants of rusted apart trash cans. The roof has so many holes that it is mortifying.

Further on, behind the picnic area, lies a overgrown sandbox. Once a joyful place for everyone from toddlers to parents is now so polluted by dirt, dead grass and animal fecis that most fear to tread near the box of broken dreams.

To the side and slightly in front of the sandbox is an old, beaten up bench. With several pieces missing from both the back and the seats it is hard to tell that the elderly people once sat here in aged, quiet bliss.

In front of this once glorious park is a large lake. Once clear and sparkling, the lake now lies there murky, polluted and dead. Where living fish once swam in peace, now floats a half full bottle of booze. Other alcoholic beverage containers spatter the lake, giving the impression of a bed of needles or other sharp object.

Behind the broken up park lies a dead forest with gangling, finger-like branches above your head and twisted, mangled, snake-like twigs at your feet. It was once a beautiful place filled with playful weed nymphs, grandiose spirits, and great living trees called Trents. Now, though, is a a broken forest with gnarled branches, dead, decaying foliage, and false, winding paths that lead nowhere and disappear when you try to retrace your steps.

In the center of the park stands the beginning of the salvation of humanity. Three people stand there, total oblivious that their scheme will save humanity.

Name: Mark Skye
    Race: Angelic Knight

Name: Auska Sohryu
    Race: Human

Name: Takasha (Guardian of Light)
    Race: Guardian

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Uuuuuuu... cool... Such descriptions... I envy your work here. You created that scene perfectly in my head... I think I saw it even in my dream after I read this.

A great work indeed Jamie!!! I hope to see more!!! I really want to see how this goes on ^^ I want to read more and see more- you're really good at creating images it seems. ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread