+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rise of a New Sun (by divine_punishment and Lasura)

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

The Rise of a New Sun (by divine_punishment and Lasura)

Ok, this is a story me and divine_punishment will try to write I hope you enjoy reading this.... ^^

It was a cold grey morning on one of the quietest London’s streets. Mist lingered above the rooftops, refusing to vanish just yet. A beggar was setting up his place next to the local food shop, folding pieces of paper into flowers that he was trying to sell here every morning. Everything seemed as usual, only a few footsteps disturbed the depressing silence of this morning.

Suddenly pigeons, who had occupied the windowsill of one of the half- ruined houses, flew up disturbed by something, which no one else on the street could see or hear, and disappeared in the mist. In the next moment, a girl, dressed in a long black cloak, with her long dark hair going wild on her shoulders again and eyes shining green as emeralds, ran out of the door of the same old house and smiled to the grey sky. It seemed like for her there some beauty in the sky that no one else could see.

Skipping, she moved down the street. She stopped at the beggar and smiling handed him a coin. The beggar smiled back at her and there was an odd trace of acquaintance in their eyes. The beggar gave her one of his paper flowers and she skipped on down the street.

A man was walking in behind her, in a long, black coat, with his hands in his pockets. Step by step he speeded up his pace and the distance between the man and the girl slowly decreased. The girl either pretended not to notice or was too busy with the music in her head.

Then, the man suddenly grabbed her; she stopped looking straight into his eyes. She smiled harmlessly, receiving back only the cold of his gaze.

“Don’t pretend now. I know who you are,” he said, his voice was low and monotone, able to make anyone feel shivers running down their spines.

This girl just looked at him puzzled, then said: “I don’t know what you are talking about.” And was going to pass him, when suddenly the man pulled one of his hands out, holding a gun in it and raised it high towards her head.

She could only feel the cold of the steel of the gun and a shadow of fear crossed her face…
    Last edited by Lasura; Dec 19, 2007 at 03:41 PM.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Rise of a New Sun (by divine_punishment and Lasura)

My kind of fanfic i suppose, not too long and doesn't overburden with numerous details just to be artistic. Weird to pull out the gun so early in the morning xD

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Legend For This Useful Post:

Lasura (Dec 19, 2007)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    My kind of fanfic i suppose, not too long and doesn't overburden with numerous details just to be artistic. Weird to pull out the gun so early in the morning xD
    ^^ lol yea... it is, isn't it? Crazy world.

Well I'm extremely glad you seem to like this. A legend reading and liking my work... what an honour ^^ lol (no... serously... @.@ it is).

This isn't all hough, you know? This is just the first chapter, but hopefully we won't make it too long... And I actually hate writing long descriptons, I just can't seem to find the right words to explain what's in my mind (daa! English is not my native tongue!) and I'm more of an action person anyways...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    ^^ lol yea... it is, isn't it? Crazy world.

Well I'm extremely glad you seem to like this. A legend reading and liking my work... what an honour ^^ lol (no... serously... @.@ it is).

This isn't all hough, you know? This is just the first chapter, but hopefully we won't make it too long... And I actually hate writing long descriptons, I just can't seem to find the right words to explain what's in my mind (daa! English is not my native tongue!) and I'm more of an action person anyways...
    Well to be honest my choice of viewing or not viewing can be kind of unfair. I know there are probably more just as good fanfics on this site, but title is very important. I saw that it was a collaboration between two members, whose works I have come across before. The title got me to come in haha

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Well this is good...
    Lasura please can you or Divine write the next chapter already?

it's strange but all books grab me with the first couple of sentences.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to overload For This Useful Post:

Lasura (Dec 19, 2007)

Thanks

@ Legend: Yea... I've noticed that the title means a lot, I thought long how to name this and in the end came up with this... you'll see why somewhere soon probably...

Quote Originally Posted by overload View Post
    Well this is good...
    Lasura please can you or Divine write the next chapter already?

it's strange but all books grab me with the first couple of sentences.
    Well ^^ if you ask. I'll post the second one in place of divine_punishment then, I don't want to bother him. I'm glad this managed to grab your attention so much We don't have more though- it's not that easy to work together on a story ^^

Ok, here goes. Written by divine_punishment

Bryn Davies observed the action unfold across the street, dragging pensively at his lit cigarette. He saw the beggar selling paper flowers, the cheerful girl, and the suspicious man. He watched the man speed up, following the girl. Don't get caught up in it, Bryn, he warned himself.

He saw the man grab the girl. It's none of your business, Bryn, he thought bitterly.

And then he saw the gun. Damn it.

He threw the cigarette to the sidewalk and ground it out with his foot as he walked forward. "Oi!"

The man looked up as Bryn's fist connected with the side of his face, knocking him down. Bryn snatched the gun and pointed it at the fallen man, "Get out of here!"

The man cast a furious glare at Bryn and looked back at the girl, "So it's begun, has it? We won't forget this . . ."

"Yes, we will," Bryn said dryly. "Now, go." He paused, "Oh, and I'm keeping your gun . . ."

The man spat on the ground and hurried off.

Bryn tucked the gun into his jacket, fished in his pocket, and pulled out a cigarette, which he lit and puffed on appreciatively.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh is that it?
    I am already done reading, but I can wait for the next one.
    so happy writing.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

wow this is great Lasura and divine_punishment!!!! i aways love reading good stories!!!you are so much better writers than me..>.< oh well i love to read and write!!!and Lasura when you write it make me want to write!!!^.^

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Renn For This Useful Post:

Lasura (Dec 19, 2007)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast