+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: The Rise of a New Sun (by divine_punishment and Lasura)

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Rise of a New Sun (by divine_punishment and Lasura)

(@ Legend: She's 18; Bryn is 20. Don't worry.)

Bryn covered his head as the sounds of ricocheting bullets filled his ears.

Not a repeat of Cardiff, eh?

"Not now," he muttered to himself.

This sure looks like Cardiff . . .

"Shut up!"

Bryn pulled the gun from his waistband and crouched into a more suitable position. "Who are these guys?" he asked.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh no divine!!! Why you posted it directly on!? Now people will see perfectly how long it takes me to write a little passage!!!! >.<

The car took a sharp turn at this moment and the follower car was left behind.

“I don’t know…” Jane answered, frowning, sitting up carefully to take a look through the rear window. “They are from my father’s office… He must have gotten in the wrong business again…”

Her phone rang.
    “What a perfect timing,” she mumbled, searching for the phone in her pockets.

“Your father worked the emergency mechanism. He wanted me to give you something. It’s a book. Meet me at the mansion as soon as possible,” the man said quickly and hanged up.
    She understood immediately who that was. It was one of her father’s layers and he was to contact her if something bad happened to father, either to read her father’s will or, as this time- if there was something very important to pass on to her.

Jane held the phone to her ear for quite a time still, staring at Bryn, wondering what to do, how to feel and what had happened in that office before she got there…

“Netley abbey,” Jane spoke at last. The driver nodded but turned west again to make another detour in case if they were being fallowed. The sudden disappearance of the other car seemed too odd, even though it was quite a fast turn and the junction had been pretty busy…

A moment of silence took over the car. Jane was thinking what to say and Bryn was waiting for her to explain.
    “We can drop you of,” she said quietly, staring out the window. “I don’t think they saw enough of you to find you…”

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

It's not how quickly you write it up, it's how much quality is put in. Some people can spit it right out, though most take longer. I've tried writing stuff, gotten through a whole heap, then gone back & read it, only to change a good few parts.

I'd rather read something higher quality that took longer, than something that was obviously hurried. Keep up the good work both of you.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LordCastigator For This Useful Post:

Lasura (Jan 11, 2008)

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to agree, no matter how fast you write.
    it doesn't matter, because what the readers really want is the
    substance of the story.

oh I think I will wait until the story is complete before I copy it for myself.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I guess you two are right. ^^ Thank You a lot for the support

And overload, I can send you the story as a Word document when it is finnnished. I also am trying to improve the previous chapters there so just PM me if you want it

Thank You again ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lasura For This Useful Post:

LordCastigator (Jan 18, 2008)

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Oh no divine!!! Why you posted it directly on!? Now people will see perfectly how long it takes me to write a little passage!!!! >.<

The car took a sharp turn at this moment and the follower car was left behind.

“I don’t know…” Jane answered, frowning, sitting up carefully to take a look through the rear window. “They are from my father’s office… He must have gotten in the wrong business again…”

Her phone rang.
    “What a perfect timing,” she mumbled, searching for the phone in her pockets.

“Your father worked the emergency mechanism. He wanted me to give you something. It’s a book. Meet me at the mansion as soon as possible,” the man said quickly and hanged up.
    She understood immediately who that was. It was one of her father’s layers and he was to contact her if something bad happened to father, either to read her father’s will or, as this time- if there was something very important to pass on to her.

Jane held the phone to her ear for quite a time still, staring at Bryn, wondering what to do, how to feel and what had happened in that office before she got there…

“Netley abbey,” Jane spoke at last. The driver nodded but turned west again to make another detour in case if they were being fallowed. The sudden disappearance of the other car seemed too odd, even though it was quite a fast turn and the junction had been pretty busy…

A moment of silence took over the car. Jane was thinking what to say and Bryn was waiting for her to explain.
    “We can drop you of,” she said quietly, staring out the window. “I don’t think they saw enough of you to find you…”
    "I'm renting a flat in Peckham Rye," he mumbled back, brain working furiously. "But I can't stay there now . . . Even a brief description would have them on my trail again . . ."

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

More? Goody goody LOL

On his trail again eh? I don't remember him being chased earlier in the story. More character development? the plot thickens.

I've said it before & I'll say it again, keep up the good work you 2.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    More? Goody goody LOL

On his trail again eh? I don't remember him being chased earlier in the story. More character development? the plot thickens.

I've said it before & I'll say it again, keep up the good work you 2.

Yeah, Bryn is actually referencing something that happened in Cardiff. There's a completely different group after him, but all shall be revealed in time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6