+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Romance

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Romance

Chapter Two
    Secret lovers

"Let hurry! I didn't get to eat breakfast so lets go to a our favorite place ok!"

There yelled Sophina. Sophina ran holding Matt's hand tightly and the flower very lightly. She smile back at him as he did the same saying

"Ok sure!"

Sophina: "Great then! Lets GO GO GO!!!"

They had past through millions of people to make to their destination. She laughs with joy and Matt tries to keep up with her. She stops at an outdoor cafe pulling him in. She quickly finds a table for them and sits down. Matt walks to the table and slowly sits down with a genital smile. The waiter ,a woman ,came smiling and spoke

"May I take your order?"

Sophina grabbed the menu thinking thinking and finally the light bulb came out. She quickly yelled

"Hot chocolate!!!!!"

Matt: "Huh? Why hot chocolate it's summer???"

Sophina: "Cause hot chocolate is good even on summer or winter and I can concur it easy YAH!!!!!"

Matt: "Ok then??? Ummm..... me just coffee ok!"

Sophina: "Oh oh plus water!"

Matt: "Water???? Water does not go good for hot chocolate."

Sophina: "It's not for me it's for the lily! It might die and it's from you so I will not let this precious flower waste!"

Matt: "Ok then!"

The waiter left looking disappointed as tears came out. Sophina felt the wind go to the west as she turned her head. Her eyes went and spoke to Matt saying

"Matt I'll be back ok! Just wait ok!"

Matt: "Wait where you going?"

Sophina: "Don't worry I'll be back!"

Matt: "Oh ok then..."

Sophina ran off leaving the lily on the table and Matt while Matt watched her run far off and so he waited. The waiter came smiling again and said

"Here's your order sir and where's your date?"

Matt: "She went some where but she'll come back. So you work here! I didn't know that Vanessa."

Vanessa: "Well I didn't know you were on a date with her Matt."

Matt: "She doesn't know you so your lucky.... and I only love her..... only her."

Vanessa: "Thats what you told me last night. But you leave me for her after you told me saying forget everything. Why ask! Why would you leave me if you still love me!"

Matt: "Like I said forget..... So forget everything I said your died to me now. Your only a unknown person that I just met...... I know you still love me like I do but your just not good enough ok."

Vanessa: "Your cruel! Remember that one she leaves you the only thing you'll do is go back to me as always. Your pathetic."

Matt: "Whatever you say..."

Vanessa left the table and continued her work with her fake smile as Matt waits for Sophina drinking his coffee and carefully places the lily in the water. He just waits and waits as he finally replies

"What is Sophina doing?"

Sophina continues running and finally stopped in front of a man ,5,11 feet with spiky hair , as she spoke

"Hey what are you doing here? Are you spying on me Blake?"

Blake: "Sure you could say that."

Sophina: "You spier!!!! Why do you always do this!"

Blake: "Ummm...... Is it possible to like someone more?"

Sophina: "Oh I see...... but remember I told you that your not the one... I'm sorry.......... "

Blake: "Well I don't care your my sweetheart that I desirer."

Sophina: "Well we can't be together cause my soul and love belongs to him."

Blake: "Who is this guy exactly?"

Sophina: "No please don't hurt him! Please don't! Oh times wasting here I got to go back to him and please leave and don't do anything bad ok!"

Sophina left running as Blake stands and puts a frown on his face. Sophina finally made it back to the table shouting

"Sorry for leaving! My hot chocolate!!!! Yah!"

Matt: "It shouldn't be that hot anymore."

Sophina sat down and picked it up her hot chocolate. Some how she didn't drink so she shake it and said

"Hey it's only half way?"

Matt: "Oops sorry I drank some!"

Sophina: "You meanie."

As they both laughed together holding hands with the only thing thats fake which is their smile.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yeah chapter 2 is just as good as chapter 1.I hope to see more soon.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Little negi sensei View Post
    Yeah chapter 2 is just as good as chapter 1.I hope to see more soon.
    Really! Thank you so much really so thank you!!!

Otaku Gold Miner: Second Edition Champion tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day
    Thanks

good story kuwi the first chapter was funny the second is good I can't wait til chapter 3

Made by mi amigo Mveli2

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tora_tora_yatta View Post
    good story kuwi the first chapter was funny the second is good I can't wait til chapter 3
    Really thank you so much really! So thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you writing this about me? JK, It is really good. Are you going to do a chapter 3 soon because I enjoyed this one alot?

Otaku Adriana may be famous one day Adriana may be famous one day Adriana's Avatar
    Thanks

hey it's getting interesting!!keep up the good work!hope to read chapter 3 soon!!well done!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattness View Post
    Are you writing this about me? JK, It is really good. Are you going to do a chapter 3 soon because I enjoyed this one alot?

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    hey it's getting interesting!!keep up the good work!hope to read chapter 3 soon!!well done!
    OMG!!!! I thank you both really! Good! And I'm done with chapter 3 but I just never have enough time to write it! Curse me!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast