+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sagasaki

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Re: Sagasaki

Nevertheless in Neon Genesis Evangelion they are referring directly to the Biblical Evangeline. The computers are named Gaspar, Melchior and Balthazaar- the Three Magi or Wise Men. The villains are Angels and the EVAs or huge living (like the LFOs and the Nirvash on Eureka 7) giant robots which can be piloted only by kids are the heroes. Thanks for checking out my ff and sorry but mine won't be finished (posting) for a very long time to come. I will try and post up to 50 or 55 today and then go on hiatus with my ff for a few weeks or so. I think I'm up to the part about the SuperBowl on Terra (Earth)- SuperBowl CCXLVII or 247 between ? and ? (Ain't gonna tell ya but that year I got the teams and the scores right). Whoops- that's not until Ch 56- sorry. Well have a great weekend and SFN. Kami bless you all and ja mata. Toodles-K&K

Yeah I havent gotten that far yet! I am at like chapter 12 now! Wow that thing is long! But I will finishi it eventually!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    Thanks

I am posting so that it dosent get shut down and then i wont have to post the whole thing over again!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!

Newbie kandey is off to a good start kandey's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow this is long aleady i like imagining your characters, its kind of fun! and I think i shall try and draw them! Is that ok? great work cant wait till you get the rest up!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Crimson is right the tormention is agrivating me! hurry and upload and tell your computer to not have problems nice story man!

Thanks

Yay I have the new chapters but i grabbed the wrong USB stick so they will come up tommorrow! I hope you will all enjoy!

Thanks

Chapter 10

The rain lets up.
    “Lets go back the others must be worried.” Mentions Shana.
    “Ok!” They both say. The two of them are beginning to go back the their happy selves.

‘They have grown stronger’ Shana ponders once more.
    “Yeah but you cant go back looking like that!” says Trick.

Shana looks down at herself her hair wrapped around her body.
    “Your naked.” Says Trick pointing to her.
    “Your right! She is. I can’t believe I didn’t notice that!” Jynx laughs. “Can’t you turn back in to a cat?”
    “Afraid not. Not for another 48 hrs, never understood that.” Shana lifts her finger to her chin in thought. “Hmm, oh well!”
    “Hey if I was a beautiful woman I would never conceal my self!” says Trick. Jynx knocks him over the head!
    “Idiot!” Jynx says with a smirk. “So why do you use that form, you know, the one of the cat?”
    “It’s easier to follow people and sneak around in places.” She says confidently.

“Ok.” Says Trick as he rubs his head on the spot, which Jynx just previously hit. “Well it doesn’t matter. You have to get covered.” Just then Trick starts to remove his kimono. Underneath it a short sleeve shirt and a pair of jeans. He hands over the kimono to her. “I know that it might be a little small, considering that fact that you’re so freaking tall! But it will have to due for now. Maybe Eva brought something extra.” He hands it to her and she starts to put it on over all her hair and all.

“Thank you kindly!” She smiles.
    “Are you always happy?” Trick asks. “Never mind.”

Thanks

The three of them walk back to the house that Eva and Lynq are still at. First Jynx opens up the door and walks inside followed by Trick, then they both walk up the stairs and to their surprise… Lynq and Eva were tied up in a chair.

“HEY LOOK OUT!” shouts Eva. The two boys look around them and a bunch of guys dressed in cloaks start attacking them and are getting ready to tie them up.

“HALT!” screams a voice. Then Shana appears walking up the stairs to where the group was at, “Set them free.”

“But M`lady?” asked one of the guys dressed in a cloak.
    “They are our allies!” she replies once more.
    “Allies my ass! We don’t even know this woman!” shouts Eva.
    “That’s the blue cat!” say Trick and Jynx at the same time.

“Huh?” Eva glares back
    “Never mind that though.” Speaks Trick. “Shana? What are all these men doing here?”
    “I was about to ask them the same thing?” Shana glares at the one man who spoke out earlier. “YOU!” she points to the man. “Come here.” She commands. Then the man walks over to her and they enter a separate room.
    “What are you all doing here? I didn’t order this?” she asks him
    “We were sent here by your father.” Her replies
    “What does my father know? That greedy bastard, always thinking of himself, I am surprised he hasn’t died of his own greed by now?”
    “M`lady? Those are some harsh words mistress, but he sent us to look for you, he was worried, sorry for speaking out but… that doesn’t seem greedy to me?”

“No worries about speaking out, it’s your opinion. And as for looking for me… he is probably only doing that to pick up some dirt on me.” She gives a pardoned look. “He kicked me out years ago, it makes me wonder why he is looking for me now?”

“I can’t hear what they are saying?” says Trick.
    “Stop ease dropping and come untie us.” Says Eva.

“Oh right sorry, coming.” Trick walks over to where Eva and Lynq are but two more men stop them on their way.

“We can’t let you pass. Not until they are done and we have word.” One of the men says.

“Hear that? You’re stuck!” Trick laughs.

“I think we all are?” Jynx is standing by the window, “Come and take a look.” Trick walks over to the window. More men pop up, they came from behind bushes and trees.
    “What the crap?” yelps Trick?
    “That’s just back up.” Speaks one of the men, “In case we need it.” The guy stands crossed armed in defense.

Thanks

“We speak nothing of this to them out there. You hear?” says Shana, as she looks the guy straight in the eyes.
    “Yes mistress, but what do we tell M`lord?” The guy asks.
    “Nothing, don’t go back.”
    “But our families are in danger if we don’t report back then they…” Shana softly, and elegantly places her finger on his lips to hush him.
    “See… he’s taken your families hostage! And now do you understand what I mean by greed? He will use force to get what he wants, and if you don’t listen to him then he will take it upon himself to use force. Since I didn’t come back when he first summoned me, he ordered you guys… and I bet he’s only paying you with your lives?”

He nods, and looks at the ground in shame.
    “You just tell my father that you had found me? And tell him you found me in the Land of The Wisps.”
    “The Land of the Wisps M`lady? But…” he tries to speak again but she hushes him once more.

“Trust me… just do it? If you want to live.” She turns around. “Now pull off your men, or I will have to use force my self? And we don’t want that. Lets hope that we are on the same side. For all our sakes.”
    They both walk out the door.
    “Free them and lets go!” the man orders the rest of them.

“But sir?” The one other man asks.
    “But nothing, now that’s an order!” He snaps back.
    All the men get up and leave… the one main man bows to Shana before leaving.

“I hope that we are too?” He says, then is the last one to walk out the door.
    “HOLY CRAP! There must have been like 50 of those guys, but were just kids why would they need so many men for all of us? Frankly they only needed like 2 of them! HA!” Says Trick oh so confidently

“HEY! UNTIE US!” yells Evanangeline.
    “Oh sorry!” says Jynx and he unties them.
    ‘Man why is Lynq so quiet? Is scares me, is he hiding something?’ ponders Evanangeline.
    “They probably need so many for Shana.” Says Jynx “we saw her transformation, who knows what kind of power she holds, and maybe those men knew.”
    “Yeah, I did not see the transformation you are talking about but, I don’t feel that we can’t 100% trust her, how can we?” asks Eva.

“Eva, sounds like your jealous! Scarred because you have a little competition?” Laughs Trick
    Eva gives a mean glare to him, tromps over to him and knocks him on the head.
    “Oww!” he screams “sits down on the floor rubbing him self on the spot that she hit.
    “ I was just making an analysis! Jerk.” She replies, “ Like I was getting at, we don’t know what she said behind those doors that made them all leave like that?”
    “By golly! I think you’re getting somewhere Dear Watson!” Trick sarcastically states. Eva hits him on the head once more. “Ok I’ll shut up now!”
    Shana just stands in place watching the two of them, as Lynq is still sitting in the chair that he was tied too, just looking in a daze and all stressed out.
    “No but she does have a point? What did go on behind those doors, and how do we know that we can trust you?” Asks Jynx

“Ok I will end this.” Shana starts in conversation. “ First off I was sent here by Light, to watch over you until the chosen one got his powers at the age of 17.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast