Closed Thread
Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: samtah's first day at love wars high

Otaku death13 is off to a good start death13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: samtah's first day at love wars high

Hayden just stays quiet awaiting to see if he will be accepted into the Shadow Society...
    yet still staying aware of his sorroundings, because obviously this is all new to him. *feeling a bit more comfortable he conceals his weapons to the point it would take more than practically a split second to draw them. *thinks in his head*,"damn these people can put on a show. Hopefully they're the real deal, and hopefully fenix isn't a smart ass and doesn't get us all freakin killed..."

Banned lightingboy is off to a good start lightingboy's Avatar
    Thanks

gets in Hayden's head saying thinks to u my school is gone thinks alot u little boy

Thanks

(From the point of view of Angel My main character Hayden's sister in case you didn't know.)

*Angel wonders out onto the barren wasteland of the street* "Where the hell is my brother?", she wondered. She drew a katana...."It's quiet, too quiet." *hears some kind of menacing roar as demonic monster attacked her* "Holy shit!" *slices through it with sword* blood flies all over her. "BROTHER!", she cries out seeking help. "this must be the locust horde they were all talking about when I overheard the conversation. hehe, well bring it on!" *cleans blade off by wiping bloody sword on the dead body laying on the ground* She held up her sword ready to manadge without Hayden's help. Being much younger than her elder brother, he taught her a great deal in fighting skills.

Thanks

sweet ruchi i was hoping u wanted sex from me your place is a great place to have some

Thanks

Hayden gets the sense his sister is in trouble. but can't do anything about it. *thinks to himself* "I problably should trust my gut feeling and help her, but on the other hand if I ditch out on the shadow society people I'm not sure if it would destroy my chances of becoming a member. Ah, what the hell am I thinking!? I have to help her. I just KNOW something is wrong I can sense it."
    *exclaims out loud* "Guys my sisters in trouble tell the elders it was an emergancy, gotta run!" Runs for the door but it seems to be locked. "Dammit it's locked! Son of a bitch!" Someone unlock the door!

Thanks

gets in angels head u les girl huh are u just asking

Thanks

it your bro he can trust me i wont hurt u just answer my qoution

Thanks

(Angel's point of view)

Angel begins to fight again with everything she can; "I hope Hayden can make it here in time more and more of them keep coming"

(Hayden's pooint of view)

"Screw it!" *kicks the door down and runs out* "I'm coming sister" *draws dual revolvers* and vanishes. he appears a few blocks from were his sister is being attacked. He runs for the door of a nearby building with a back entrance leading to the next block were it is taking place. *reaches for doorknob* dashes through both entrances slamming them behind him, sliding across the ground with the friction tearing part of his dark-red trench coat. He slid directly in front of his sister while firing a burst round into a locust drone's head. It's head exploded like a grape, blood and gore flying everywhere. He emptied both chambers of his revolvers, even the burst shots. Angel stood there in shock she had never seen her brother fight for her like that before. This was all Hayden, no assistance, Just Lust and Greed (dual revolvers) to help him blow his way through a horde of locust soldiers. "I will fight until I gasp my last breath of air for you sister!" he said as a shadowy figure came form behind angel and shot her. "NO!!!"

(Angel's point of view)

*whispers under her breath in agony*, "Hayden, my brother...." "please....*coughs up blood* ....help me....." shadowy figure steps into the light and seems to be a male wearing a black cloak and a hood. He speaks, "You tool, you stood by and watched your own sister get killed. You are scum."

(Hayden)

"DAMN YOU!" *curse mark seal breaks* "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGG!" *turns into demon form and charges him as his sister falls to the ground.* "YOU WILL PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Closed Thread
Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast