+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SandLift

Otaku Donkey Kong Champion boldragon may be famous one day boldragon may be famous one day boldragon's Avatar
    Thanks

SandLift

Sandlift
    Begining

The sand blows and the humidity is high, people starving for a drop of rain, but none has come for days, months, or years. Suddenly a trunk armed with 20 men come out yells to the people to lay down with their hands on their head. Everyone hurry and did as they told and scream and cry as they did it. A man walks out and laughs as he sees everyone doing as they are told.

"Who are you" an old man ask looking up through the corner of his eyes.
    The man look at his men and said to them, "kill him" and the did so. "You will obey me, no talking and no moving unless givin' promission to do so" the man yelled out. "My name is no concern to you, but you can call me commander" he said while laughing as he said that to them.

They had everyone pile up in a cabin and told not to move. They stay still night and did not move at all. They were hungry and thirsty, but didn't want to say anything until they say they can eat and drink. Suddenly at that time a sandstorm came through, an unusual one. Then they heard gunshots and screams.

The door open up and a man dressed in shaggy clothes and wierd looking goggles on his eyes, and a torn hat on his head came through it. He then yelled this town will be yours soon, just stay here alittle longer my friends."
    A lady look around and then ask, "Who are you?"

"I'm the SandLifter!"

To be continue....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by boldragon; Jul 07, 2007 at 08:58 AM.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SandLift

Oh wow I loved this! Good job! I can't wait to seee the next one!

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Otaku Donkey Kong Champion boldragon may be famous one day boldragon may be famous one day boldragon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akura13 View Post
    Oh wow I loved this! Good job! I can't wait to seee the next one!
    Thx! i'm working on it right now! I need to work on the ending of it and then it'll be out on this thread then!

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Yay! I can't wait because it is a good story realy!!

Thanks

Thx i'm glad you enjoy it! I have a comedy one i'm making as well its call Jailbird! When i post that one you should read it lol

Thanks

Awsome! I definatly WILL read them yay! I can't wait!

Thanks

Commander defeated!

The sandlifter jumps out of the doorway and towards the enemy. only one left and he was the commander of this army. "Who are you, punk?" the commander screams at him with frustation. The Sandlifter looks over at him and saids with a smile and laugh and said "I'm your worse nightmare, punk" He jumps in the air and swings his leg forward and hits the commander in the jaw smacking him backwards on his back! The commander then raises up and shots a bullet straight at him.
    The Sandlifter then jumps in the air dodging the bullet sgot at him. The commander growl and shot several more bullets at him, again the sandlifter easily dodge them. "I'm going to kill you" the commander cried as he ran forward and kept shooting at the sanlifter. "You couldn't hit a blindman while he was standing still" the Sandlifter said as he ran towards the commander dodging his bullets. As he got closer to the commander he took out a knife and stabbed him right in the arm.

The commander scream in pain and then ran forward towards the Sandlifter swinging at him with his one good arm. Sandlifter said to him while dodging his swings "you will not live after this fight, I promise you!" And with that last word stabbed the commander in the throat killing him insantly! The people ran out and praised and thank the sandlifter. The sandlifter look over and feel
    to the ground, he too have been stabbed. He fell over and saw the villagers running to him, and then past out!

As he awoke, he notice two people above him. One a girl who was changing his bandages on him. He llok to his left and notice a young boy and an old man sitting down talking to each other. They then notice him awake and ran over to him.

"Hey you awake now, good!" The old man said as he laugh at him with joy,"Don't worry we didn't look under your googles or anything, where here to thank you for freeing us from the commander and that you are welcome to visit stay here any time that you want, and need to, ok?" The Sandlifter raises up and nodded his head with an ached in his stomach where he was stabbed.

Later on that day he got up and walked around exploring the amazing town around him. "Where am I?" he asked himself. A girl walks up and said to him answering his question "NokiLoch, didn't you know that when you came here and save us?" He look over and said to her "No, i go where the sand takes me and, well, it took me here."

"Why did the sand take you here when we need you at that exact time it took you? I don't get it!" She wonder with confusion. The sandlifter look over at her and explain to her "I'm a sandlifter as i told you, but i'm not the only one. There are about 60 or so of us out there. We get our name because we travel by the sand and use it as a weapon!" "You mean you can control the sand?" She ask. "No, well, some what. We can only control the sand when in battle, when not the sand carries us to the next spot needed by others." He explain more.

"When do you have to leave?" She ask him. "When the job is done!" He said. "Aren't you finsih yet?" she asked in suprise. "...Nope!"

To be continue....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

Oh wow I wanna read the next one!!! I can't wait I LOVED this one also!!!!

+ Reply to Thread