+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sasuke's First Love

Newbie animelvr is off to a good start animelvr's Avatar
    Thanks

Sasuke's First Love

Uh...I hope u enjoy this story

"No, everyone is gone" cried young Sasuke then he heard a soft cries. "Sasuke my parents, sister, brothers they're all..." the girl started crying again. "You aren't worth killing, your Uchiha blood hasn't even begun to simmer" said Itachi cruelly and kidnapped the girl. "SASUKE HELP!" then her cries for help went faint. Young Sasuke stood there frozen in fear. "That's it! From this day on I promise I will k.ill my brother" Sasuke yelled. Years later Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura with Kakashi were on coming back form a mission to retrieve a rare herbal plants only grown in the land of Lightening. Kakashi heard faint drops he told everyone to "stand back" in a cautious voice and told them to form a man-gee formation. He followed the sound then stepped out with a scarred almost not breathing girl. "Strange, somehow I think I know her" he thought suspiciously. She had nothing on, there were rope burns on her , and cuts on her torso. She had fair skin, rouge lips, curvy body, long gorgeous legs, long navy and black hair. "She's bruised pretty badly" Kakashi said sadly. " But she's a ninja from Konoha" he said as he showed them her headband. After they arrived back in the leaf village they took the unknown girl to Tsundae for immediate medical attention.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sasuke's First Love

Wow! That story was so good! I hope to see a sequel to this! It was a plesure to read it!

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Newbie animelvr is off to a good start animelvr's Avatar
    Thanks

here's the next chapter:

Naruto and especially Sakura was wondering why Sasuke was spending time with the unknown girl. "I know I know you but where?" he questioned himself. As soon as he said those words aloud, the mystery girl woke. "Sasuke? SASUKE!" she cried as she wrapped her arms around him. "Wow you've changed a lot" smiled as the girl still had her arms around Sasuke. "I'm sorry I think I know you, but I...just can't remember!" Sasuke confessed. "I understand, it's been a long time" the mystery girl reassured Sasuke as she pulled away from him. "Wait" he thought. A flashback came to Sasuke's mind. "I'll always protect you!” "Thank you Sasuke". "I'll be here for you no matter what Asami"."Sasuke you're the best!” After Sasuke's flashback ended, he knew who the mystery girl was now. She was his best childhood friend Asami Uchiha. "ASAMI! I remember you!" he shouted with joy. "Oh you do remember!" she replied with the same joy. This time they both put there arms around each other. Then Sasuke realizing that she was still bare, he said "Maybe you should put something on before you go running". "Oops" she said as she turned pink. "I see you two have gotten acquainted" interrupted Kakashi. "We...uh got you some clothes" Naruto stammered as he fixed his gaze on Asami. "This is our sensei Kakashi Hatake and my teammates Sakura Haruno and Naruto Uzumaki the #1 hyperactive knucklehead ninja" Sasuke introduced. “This is my old friend Asami Uchiha" he finished. "Old friend?" Naruto asked. "We were best friends ever since we were born our moms told us" answered Asami. "You never talk about you mom, why is that?" asked Sakura. Both Sasuke and Asami grew silent. “I can't really do anything now" Asami said sadly. "Why?" asked Naruto. “Well my team and our sensei got killed" Asami answered sadly. "HOW? Who did this?" asked Sasuke in a firm voice. "It...Ita...” she stuttered in fear. “It’s him isn’t it?” said Sasuke coldly. Asami nodded in agreement. “Well I’ll need to talk to Lord Hokage about how situation is going to be” Kakashi explained. “Naruto Sasuke stay with Asami and Sakura deliver the herbs to Tsunade” ordered Kakashi-sensei. “Hai” replied team 7. Then sensei left. “Don’t annoy her too much Naruto” said Sakura as she left. “Oh yeah your village headband” remembered Naruto as he handed Asami her headband. "Err...Thanks" said Asami in doubt. "It's pretty banged up" replied Naruto. "At least there's still a headband" assured Sasuke.
    ~Konohagakure Ninja Academy~

Newbie ilovenaruto11 is off to a good start ilovenaruto11's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by animelvr View Post
    Uh...I hope u enjoy this story

"No, everyone is gone" cried young Sasuke then he heard a soft cries. "Sasuke my parents, sister, brothers they're all..." the girl started crying again. "You aren't worth killing, your Uchiha blood hasn't even begun to simmer" said Itachi cruelly and kidnapped the girl. "SASUKE HELP!" then her cries for help went faint. Young Sasuke stood there frozen in fear. "That's it! From this day on I promise I will k.ill my brother" Sasuke yelled. Years later Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura with Kakashi were on coming back form a mission to retrieve a rare herbal plants only grown in the land of Lightening. Kakashi heard faint drops he told everyone to "stand back" in a cautious voice and told them to form a man-gee formation. He followed the sound then stepped out with a scarred almost not breathing girl. "Strange, somehow I think I know her" he thought suspiciously. She had nothing on, there were rope burns on her , and cuts on her torso. She had fair skin, rouge lips, curvy body, long gorgeous legs, long navy and black hair. "She's bruised pretty badly" Kakashi said sadly. " But she's a ninja from Konoha" he said as he showed them her headband. After they arrived back in the leaf village they took the unknown girl to Tsundae for immediate medical attention.

wow that was relly good i like it did you write it!!!!!!!!!!
    im ashley and nice to meet you

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

My gosh, that was just as good as the last!! You are such an excellent writer!!! Can't wait for the rest!

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

omg so cool except u should have made another thread 4 it but i love the emotions u used in it
    Yeah, Bye.

Thanks

Well, I like that she did it on the same thread so the stories won't get lost! Good job girl!!

Newbie iwontletyougo is off to a good start iwontletyougo's Avatar
    Thanks

wow this was really really sad...i liked it so much....you should make another part hehe =3 lol
    life without love...is not life at all...love is something that we humans can not live without...its not just something we crave...but something we need....if we didnt have love. . .than ourlives would e nothing but pain...love is something we live for, and would do anything to have.........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast