+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sasuke's First Love

Newbie animelvr is off to a good start animelvr's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sasuke's First Love

oh can't i? you and nara or you and rojas or you and alverez or you and peros or you and dos santos
    ~Konohagakure Ninja Academy~

Newbie schooltrackstar is off to a good start schooltrackstar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by animelvr View Post
    oh can't i? you and nara or you and rojas or you and alverez or you and peros or you and dos santos
    1. Peros moved. 2. Dos Santos moved. 3. Rojas and Alverez are on vacation
    Magic Knight Rayearth

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by schooltrackstar View Post
    1. Peros moved. 2. Dos Santos moved. 3. Rojas and Alverez are on vacation
    and 4. Nara isn't real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Magic Knight Rayearth

Thanks

OMG see what someone posted on Sasuke Here 4kids one. It's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Magic Knight Rayearth

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

Uh...I hope u enjoy this story

"No, everyone is gone" cried young Sasuke then he heard a soft cries. "Sasuke my parents, sister, brothers they're all..." the girl started crying again. "You aren't worth killing, your Uchiha blood hasn't even begun to simmer" said Itachi cruelly and kidnapped the girl. "SASUKE HELP!" then her cries for help went faint. Young Sasuke stood there frozen in fear. "That's it! From this day on I promise I will k.ill my brother" Sasuke yelled. Years later Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura with Kakashi were on coming back form a mission to retrieve a rare herbal plants only grown in the land of Lightening. Kakashi heard faint drops he told everyone to "stand back" in a cautious voice and told them to form a man-gee formation. He followed the sound then stepped out with a scarred almost not breathing girl. "Strange, somehow I think I know her" he thought suspiciously. She had nothing on, there were rope burns on her , and cuts on her torso. She had fair skin, rouge lips, curvy body, long gorgeous legs, long navy and black hair. "She's bruised pretty badly" Kakashi said sadly. " But she's a ninja from Konoha" he said as he showed them her headband. After they arrived back in the leaf village they took the unknown girl to Tsundae for immediate medical attention.
    i have a question. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH U!!!!???????????!! realize this, itachi rocks and sasuke is a piece of ugly dirt. he's a coward and itachi will ALWAYS beat him. after all those years of training and he still can't even get one punch in to itachi. u r so full of it!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by itachigirl View Post
    i have a question. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH U!!!!???????????!! realize this, itachi rocks and sasuke is a piece of ugly dirt. he's a coward and itachi will ALWAYS beat him. after all those years of training and he still can't even get one punch in to itachi. u r so full of it!
    Itachi is a piece of dirt! Sasuke has courage and honor while Itachi is a worthless nothing! He left Sasuke all alone on his own without anyone to protect him or comfort him in his times of need. He's a meanace

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

here's the next chapter:

Naruto and especially Sakura was wondering why Sasuke was spending time with the unknown girl. "I know I know you but where?" he questioned himself. As soon as he said those words aloud, the mystery girl woke. "Sasuke? SASUKE!" she cried as she wrapped her arms around him. "Wow you've changed a lot" smiled as the girl still had her arms around Sasuke. "I'm sorry I think I know you, but I...just can't remember!" Sasuke confessed. "I understand, it's been a long time" the mystery girl reassured Sasuke as she pulled away from him. "Wait" he thought. A flashback came to Sasuke's mind. "I'll always protect you!” "Thank you Sasuke". "I'll be here for you no matter what Asami"."Sasuke you're the best!” After Sasuke's flashback ended, he knew who the mystery girl was now. She was his best childhood friend Asami Uchiha. "ASAMI! I remember you!" he shouted with joy. "Oh you do remember!" she replied with the same joy. This time they both put there arms around each other. Then Sasuke realizing that she was still bare, he said "Maybe you should put something on before you go running". "Oops" she said as she turned pink. "I see you two have gotten acquainted" interrupted Kakashi. "We...uh got you some clothes" Naruto stammered as he fixed his gaze on Asami. "This is our sensei Kakashi Hatake and my teammates Sakura Haruno and Naruto Uzumaki the #1 hyperactive knucklehead ninja" Sasuke introduced. “This is my old friend Asami Uchiha" he finished. "Old friend?" Naruto asked. "We were best friends ever since we were born our moms told us" answered Asami. "You never talk about you mom, why is that?" asked Sakura. Both Sasuke and Asami grew silent. “I can't really do anything now" Asami said sadly. "Why?" asked Naruto. “Well my team and our sensei got killed" Asami answered sadly. "HOW? Who did this?" asked Sasuke in a firm voice. "It...Ita...” she stuttered in fear. “It’s him isn’t it?” said Sasuke coldly. Asami nodded in agreement. “Well I’ll need to talk to Lord Hokage about how situation is going to be” Kakashi explained. “Naruto Sasuke stay with Asami and Sakura deliver the herbs to Tsunade” ordered Kakashi-sensei. “Hai” replied team 7. Then sensei left. “Don’t annoy her too much Naruto” said Sakura as she left. “Oh yeah your village headband” remembered Naruto as he handed Asami her headband. "Err...Thanks" said Asami in doubt. "It's pretty banged up" replied Naruto. "At least there's still a headband" assured Sasuke.
    hi, itachi girl here. listen, i want to tell u something. let me guess your another one of those idiotic girls whom worship sasuke, and for what? why? you know sasuke is ugly, and has gross greasy looking black hair and naruto has saved his ass so many times and has he once shown any apprieciation? NO! the one time sasuke saved naruto in vol.2 he after words insulted him. itachi will always beat sasuke. sasuke obviously hasn't gotten THAT strong, because ,look he didn't stand a chance against him. itachi will always win. so HA!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by itachigirl View Post
    hi, itachi girl here. listen, i want to tell u something. let me guess your another one of those idiotic girls whom worship sasuke, and for what? why? you know sasuke is ugly, and has gross greasy looking black hair and naruto has saved his ass so many times and has he once shown any apprieciation? NO! the one time sasuke saved naruto in vol.2 he after words insulted him. itachi will always beat sasuke. sasuke obviously hasn't gotten THAT strong, because ,look he didn't stand a chance against him. itachi will always win. so HA!
    actually itachi and sasuke are hot! plus my friends say i have a thing for badboys

"I'm back. Did he give you too much trouble?" asked Sakura in a playful voice. "We're right here you know" said Naruto. "I wasn't talking about Sasuke" she spat back. "They weren't so much trouble" Asami answered in doubt. “Except Naruto kept yelling how hungry he was for Ramen" Sasuke pointed out. Asami nodded in agreement. "I have good news" Kakashi announced. "Is it good news for us?" asked Naruto doubtly. "Hopefully it is. Meet your new teammates Asami. “He said joyously.”Really? A second chance? I'll do all I can? Itachi if you ever lay a hand near us you're dead…even if you kissed me" Asami thought. "Wonderful, thank you." she smiled. The doctor gave the okay for Asami so she could leave. “Now meet us at training grounds at 7 am, sharp.”
    Last edited by Hassun; Sep 15, 2007 at 12:55 PM. Reason: double posting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast