+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: A School Romance

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

A School Romance

Ok, this is something very different from what I usualy write, but I'm having fun with it...
    I promissed to write this to Ryomakurosaki, since she likes romantic stories...
    The idea of this story comes from life so those who know me better might have much fun trying to nderstand what has really happened and what I put from myself.
    Ok, hope you like it... here goes:

1st chapter: A new place a new friend

“This is it,” I thought to myself, standing in front of my new school- a big, grey building with large windows. It was quiet- lessons were probably already going on. Luckily I had to come only to the second lesson so I had more time to prepare for this test and also didn’t have to go by bus. I would gladly put off meeting my new school-mates for an even longer time, but I was sure that it couldn’t possibly happen, unless I get hit by a car… I even took a look around- no cars…

I sighed and soon was pass the large sash-doors and inside the building. I didn’t get much further, I stood there, looking right, left and then straight ahead- everywhere long corridors awaited me- ready to swallow me and make me wander in them… forever! Well ok, until the start of the next lesson at least.

I started searching through my bag for my diary, where I had a map of the school, when suddenly the doors opened with a bang and a guy came running in, neither I nor he could react in time- he ran into me and we both collapsed on the floor.
    “Watch where you go girl!!!” he said angrily and ran off again.

“Now this too…” I moaned and started to gather all my things lying on the ground now. “My comb… my pen… my books… my keys… oh! I have some chocolate too… what else is hiding in this bag?” As I sat there counting all these things in my mind, I heard someone else coming in the hall and felt his eyes watching me.

“Here, let me help,” he said, getting down on his knees to help me pick everything up. I was quite surprised and sat staring at him for a while before I understood how stupid that must look. He had dark, short hair, deep blue eyes, a very pretty face, he was very tall and quite slim, but from his strong, muscular hands I understood he works out.

“I see you’re new,” he said as we already stood up with all the things gathered in my bag again.
    “How d…” I wanted to ask, but, just as I did, he handed me the map I had put in my diary, I felt my cheeks getting even redder than before.
    “And why does it have to show up just when I need it the less…” I thought to myself taking that piece of paper away from him.

“What is your first lesson?” he asked, smiling politely.
    “Math…” I answered, looking down at my feet.
    “Witch class?”
    “Eleventh.”
    “Nice… then I can take you to your classroom- we have the same class and the same subject what a coincidence,” he laughed and went straight ahead through the hall.

“Yea… what a nice coincidence,” I smiled to myself and followed him.
    “My name is Richard, by the way…..”

People there seemed really nice… I got along with them pretty well, especially with one girl, Kristy, right when I came in the class, she jumped up, smiling like a little child, ran up to me and really fast said something from what I could make out only: “Hi, You must be new here… I know everyone here… my name is Kristina, but you can call me Kristy. Nice to meet you! Maybe you’d like to sit with me?”
    This girl made me really happy, she seemed to enlighten everything around her with her energy, she had long curly hair, light blue eyes, a very sweet smile, she was dressed in a nice colorful dress and she was a little bit shorter than me. I smiled and answered with one only: “Sure!”

The lesson didn’t differ from the lessons in my old school much- just sitting and writing down everything the teacher wrote on her blackboard.

“Here you have it… the classroom of English literature, the only lesson we don’t have together,” Richard laughed. Yes, indeed, all our lessons apart from English literature were the same, this already started to seem strange to me, but I can’t say I was unhappy about this…

I entered the classroom and looked for a place to sit… the classroom was empty so I had a lot to choose from. I sat down by the window on the third row, a wonderful view opened out of the window.
    “Well… I’ll have something to do if the lessons are boring,” I thought to myself and smiled. This day was not as bad as I had awaited.

People joined me one by one, everyone said hi and asked something, at the end of the break I had a bunch of people around me, wanting to hear something about my home country. Then the bell rang and everyone sat in their places.

“I guess I’m not the only one with no friends here,” I thought taking a look around the classroom- most of the people were sitting alone, even though the desks had two seats. The teacher was about to start the lesson when suddenly another girl entered the room. She took a quick look around and then sat right beside me.

“Hi,” she whispered when the teacher stopped looking at her and started telling the class about the plans of the year.
    “Hi,” I answered, smiling at her beautiful green eyes, pretty angel face and long, brown, perfectly combed hair.
    “My name is Jane.”
    “Elizabeth, but please call me Liz,” I answered. And so we started talking, we kept on chatting for half of the lesson, then the teacher started talking about how our final exams will be like and then we too listened. I liked Jane, she seemed very nice, very caring and very open.
    Last edited by Lasura; Jul 25, 2007 at 02:40 PM.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A School Romance

Interesting.

I already have predictions on who Jane likes XD
    The storyline was not bad.. not new but still not bad..
    I can't wait for the 2nd

Newbie Ucaediea is off to a good start Ucaediea's Avatar
    Thanks

This is good something a little new for me actually,but good, I like how you give detail in your surroundings. I think the angel face is my favorite for now ,Just because she's talkin during the lesson which is something I would normally do.^^ waiting on Chap 2

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

i am shocked! thanks lasura!! i am rly happy u wrote this one for me!! well u love it alot. it has a good plot and i love the storyline for it!! awesome i rly can't wait for the second part!! awesome
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank You Ryoma, thank You Ucaediea and and thank You Elie!!!! ^^ Thank you guys SOOOOOOOOO much!!!
    @ Elie:
    Yea... I gues the storyline isn't new at all... but it's just because everything that happens in life these days has already happened somewhere before... well I'll try to put as much of myself as possible so this would be different ^^

@ Ucaediea:
    And I thought that describbing the surroundings is something I'm not good at at all ^^ I'm glad to hear you like how I do it... ^^
    And I'm happy to hear you've found your fav too ^^

@ Ryoma:
    I'm sooo glad you like it so much!!!! But you already know that...

Here is the next chapter:
    2nd chapter

“What are You doing here?” I was disturbed by a familiar voice when I was sitting on a bench in the school park, reading a book.
    “I didn’t want to go home now, especially because no one’s home and I’ve forgotten my keys, and I decided to sit in the park and read,” I said, still continuing to read.
    “Interesting book?” another voice asked and that made me raise my eyes. First I saw the smiling face of Rich as he sat down at the other side of the table, next to him stood a guy, about our age or older, with dark hair that reached to his shoulders, dressed in a black suit and white shirt, no tie.
    “The writer has done a good work with the descriptions, but I don’t like the fact that he has put in everything you could put in a book- starting with secret organizations and ending with the coming of the end of the world,” I answered, took a look at the page number and shut the book, knowing that I won’t remember the number anyways.

“This is Alexander,” Richard said, gesturing him to sit down.
    “But please call me Alex,” the other guy said, sitting down too.
    “Ok,” I answered with a smile.
    “He’s taken the same lessons as me so I hope you two become friends,” Richard said.
    “Really? Somehow I didn’t see him in school today…” I replied.
    “I had some things to do,” Alex answered.
    “Actually he just came back from a party,” Richard added with an evil grin.
    “Now that’s what I call drinking bad!” I laughed.
    “Actually I just had to pick up my girlfriend, Natalie, from the airport,” Alex said calmly. We talked for a long time yet and about everything. I liked talking with these two, they were both very fun and them teasing each other amused me so much that I laughed ‘till tears. Then I was accompanied home by Richard who came out to live on the same street just a little bit further away from the school.

The next day, when I got out of my house, he already stood there.
    “What are you doing here?” I asked, smiling.
    “Just walking by,” he answered. “You know I have to go this way too.”
    “Ok, lets go,” I said, walking pass him.

“Who said I’m going with you?” he asked, seeming puzzled and astonished.
    “Rich?” I asked. “Are you ok?”
    “Yes, damn… you really don’t understand jokes,” he answered and we went on, laughing badly.

First lesson went on as boring as could be- math. What could be worse than sitting alone in the math class, staring on the blackboard with writings of a subject I already learnt few months ago and listening to Rich and Alex laughing at the back of the class?

After math we had two free hours- Alex and Richard went somewhere, leaving me alone, trying to figure how I’d survive these two boring hours. I was digging in my locker, trying to find something, actually busy with daydreaming about Richard, when suddenly I was pulled out from my thoughts by the happy voice: “Hi Liz!”
    “Hi Jane,” I answered, getting my head out of my locker to see her smiling face. She opened her locker and I got the time to take another look in my locker to find just what I was looking for- The Silmarillion.
    “It’s just about time when I read it again,” I thought to myself and then truly devoted myself to listening to Jane.

“… I mean, I was just drawing, she’s worse than anyone in the school, I thought Mr. Magor would be the worse, I’d never expected Ms. Hart to be like that, you can’t imagine,” she said and from that I understood she didn’t like her history of arts teacher much.
    “No I can not, luckily I she’s not teaching me,” I laughed.

“Oh, by the way, I have good news,” she said, smiling with such a happy smile it really touched me. “Remember I told you about that guy yesterday?”
    “Yes,” I answered, though it hadn’t stuck in my mind that well.
    “Well now I have a boyfriend,” she said and it seemed like she could start jumping up and down from happiness.
    “Really? I’m so happy for you!!!” I said joyfully, hugging her.

“Yes, I and Rich were talking and… well… we found out we like each other and we decided to be together…”
    “Rich? You mean Richard Scaddon?” I gasped, trying not to show my surprise and the fear that suddenly had grabbed my heart and filled my happy mind.

“Yes… why do you ask? Is something wrong?” she asked, staring down at me with her piercing green eyes.

“No, everything is fine,” I said, faking a smile. “I just know him and I find him very nice, so I’m even happier about you!!!!”

“I know… he’s the best!” she answered, getting some books out of her closet.
    The bell rang suddenly.
    “Oh, I’ll run now, I have a class on the other side of the school,” I said, quickly speeding my way around the corner and disappearing into the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and stood there, leaning my back against the door and listening to people passing by, going to their classes.

Then- quiet.
    Slowly I slid down to the ground and hid my face in my arms, trying to catch my breath, letting my tears flow down my cheeks. The feeling was like if my heart was suddenly torn out of my chest- my world seemed to crumble…
    When at last my eyes had dried and I could breathe easily again, I stood up and washed my face.

I stared back at the reflection of my read eyes in the mirror and smiled: “Was there even a reason to be upset? There was nothing between us both… nothing at all!!! Stupid girl! You shouldn’t daydream so much, then everything would be alright!”

I quickly put on some eyeshades to hide my red eyes and got outside- in the park, where I met Richard again.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Gold Miner: Second Edition Champion tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day
    Thanks

wonderful story can't wait til chapter 3 its getting interesting keep up with the good work!!

Made by mi amigo Mveli2

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

ahhh the part when she was in the bathroom crying i cried too!! ahh i love this story sooo much!! good job lasura!! i want to read the 3rd one now!! lol i can't wait!! again good job!!
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Newbie Ucaediea is off to a good start Ucaediea's Avatar
    Thanks

This is awesome again I say I love the way you write and can't wait to see what happens.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast